Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/151765421/#q151766446
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2016 AOTY: Rakugo
>2017 AOTY: Made in Abyss
Doesn't look like it

It wasn't that good.

It kinda was

Wait there's a second season? I dropped this shit because it was just too boring and the drama to comedy shifts felt very forced and unfunny.

>The drama to comedy shifts felt very forced
They're meant to. It helps to look at it from Rei's perspective. Why would somebody who views themself the way Rei does think he might deserve the comfort and warmth he receives from his friends? It's jarring for him and it should be jarring for you.

Depressed faggot MCs can never win AOTanything.

Your argument falls flat when Rei goes along with the shitty comedy. I would actually buy your bullshit if Rei was portrayed as gloomy and miserable through the comedic moments as well. No, the out of place comedy is made to try to balance the shitty drama, that's it.

It's not like he wants to be gloomy and miserable, he's going with the flow

Maybe if you didn't interpret all the tonally upbeat sequences in the show as intentionally comedic you'd see that my argument holds its weight. Moreover, if you actually paid attention to those scenes you'd notice that Rei is more reserved and shy than anything else.

>Rakugo
At least say Occultic;Nine or Girlish number. And then again, not a single 2016 show was better than 3gatsu.
>Made in Abyss
Again, at least go for a safe but solid pick like Owari S2, fuck even an unconventional choice like Tsuki ga Kirei would be better.

Do you seriously believe people only stick to one mood? The scenes with the sisters are overwhelmingly happy because that's how Rei feels.

Why do you find it so hard to believe that the unpopular show you like isn't everyone elses' AOTY? Maybe they're not the problem.

Even the underwhelming season 2 of Hibike was better than 3gatsu

Shit bait. Try harder next time.

I hope so

>This opinion I don't like is bait

Is this how 3-gatsufags behave? I guess this is the brainlet fans the show deserves.

>Something is worse than something else for no actual reason other than because I said so and anyone who disagrees is a brainlet
Please don't watch the secon season and shit up the threads with your pea-brain

Either it was bait or you have shit taste, I suppose that user was wrongfully assuming the best of you.

Friendly reminder
desuarchive.org/a/thread/151765421/#q151766446
3gatsu was nice though.

I mean, no one has posted reasons for why 3flopsu was good either, don't be a hypocrite.

>3flopsu
How? It sold well and got a full 22 episode 2nd season in half a year

>I mean, no one has posted reasons for why 3flopsu was good either, don't be a hypocrite.
Engaging characters with relatable struggles, effective use of visual metaphor, exceptional artwork, a moderately large cast in which nobody stood out as particularly bland or one-dimensional, a final episode that doesn't necessarily suggest a conclusion but would work perfectly as one given the character development seen up until that point. I mean, what did Hibike Euphonium season 2 have? Lesbians? I guess that's pretty cool.

So the episode is later today right?

Should air in 6 to 8 hours