Other urls found in this thread:

imotosae.com/story/#/episode02
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't mind them saying it though
c:only canal

Shameless SLUT
please tell me the other girl wins the MC bowl

Where's the fucking Chaika edit?

Is this the reproduction propaganda of the season? Because if so, picked the fuck up.

imotosae.com/story/#/episode02
Next episode.

>imotosae.com/story/#/episode02
she wins

The opposite. It's about a bunch of fa/tg/uys that sit around drinking, eating, and playing tabletop games.

Nope

It's awkward to watch really. But despite that she's still best girl.

The tax lady is in the OP so add doing taxes to that list.

>yfw if you have an anime/game related job you can write off taxes with gacha because it’s “research”

I have bad news for you, OP: it seems you have failed the faggot test. I hope you enjoy sucking dicks.

Picked up anyway

The other girl's paired up with megane apparently.

I guess that's exactly the feeling the author wanted to convey with this character

>awkward to watch
What are you? Gay?

Nah he likes her at first but she still likes Itsuki (who is with Nayuta) and he ends up with the new tit girl introduced in vol 6 or 7, Miyako ends up being roommates with Kako (the mangaka panty lesbian)

Romance = Netorare

I can’t wait for the argument where Itsuki and Haruto say all isekai are unique in their own way and there’s no such thing as a generic isekai and people who call them generic are retarded pleb children, people are going to post caps of that for years.

I mean, technically there's nothing strictly wrong with isekai. Alice in Wonderland is isekai. But they'd be taking it a bit far saying nothing in isekai (or in any genre/setting for that matter) is generic.

Are white-haired girls inherently slutty/lewd?

What a whore

>no board games
Dropped. Get that fucking college slut out of here.

I honestly hope this is not a girl, because it would be incredible retarded

Too bad, ESL-kun

>they walk in on the MC bathing

How the fuck can you miss that your brother is a girl?

>your brother is a girl?
Step-brother.
And I'd wager that either she or her step-father/mother chose to hide her gender because they realized MC was a fucking fetishistic imouto lover.

>mouse over spoiler
>it's an actual spoiler
Fuck you, Sup Forums

I want to rape this cute boy (no homo).

>Uo Denim

In Japan it´s ok to boys take bath together and play with his penis. (no homo)

I want to hug him (her) and sniff his (her) hair.

Sh-She is going to win the mc bowl right anons?

>NBR imouto
>silver haired slut wins

Glad I dropped this crap.

> she or her step-father/mother chose to hide her gender because they realized MC was a fucking fetishistic imouto lover.

I can see that happening, but is still pretty dumb.

If they just met yesterday is something that could perfectly work during the duration of the series then he discovering it would be the twist/climax.

But they seem to be a family for years, makes you wonder if MC is completely retard or blind and deaf. Never saw a register, never saw a pic of her?

May be is too much to ask for this show, but it kills the suspension of disbelief

>>silver haired slut wins
That sounds like a good thing to me