What anime/manga/doujin does tomboy romance the best?

What anime/manga/doujin does tomboy romance the best?

>tfw 20 page doujins are the only medium with true tomboy romance
I need something longer. I need my fix.

Doujins can get across in 20 pages what a licensed manga has to drag it's balls across the floor for years to tell.

I can't even think of an anime or manga that had a tomboy actually "win" in a romantic sense. Doujin's not included.

They just get memed on and lampoon how "undesirable" they are while generic copy/pasta doormat characters attract the male by doing literally nothing whatsoever.

>Nippon's have no taste in women

Videl.

Doesn't really count, immediately after she won she became a doormat stay-home wife

Tomboys can't beat the cock.

You can't beat the cock, man.

Boku Girl

She was not a tomboy, she was girly even in boy mode.

IGPX but it might get thrown out on a technicality

>Amerime
Eh, better than nothing?

You mean that shitty drama manga where a trap gets swapped between genders whenever it can cause even marginal amounts of drama? And nobody has any sort of communication skills or else it would result in actual character development?

Yeah... no. Even if it eventually ended after all the meandering garbage, it's literally just a trap that got a magic sex change.

Nah, Boku Girl's an ero-comedy about a trap who gets genderswapped into a girl by the god of mischief for shits and giggles. So "her" best friend tries to help her keep it a secret, and they both suck at doing so, while the God all the while tries to out and/or torture her for fun. Hijinks, sexiness and developing feelings ensue.

I mean, yeah, still "Trap gets magical sex change", but I wouldn't call it a drama manga by any stretch.

Yandere Kanojo is pretty good.

The best and only double yandere tomboy romance manga. warning for NTR

Kase-san.

Do yankee girls count as tomboys?

Everyone counts as a tomboy if you squint hard enough

I like you.

First thing I thought of too. Not only does the tomboy win, but she's a brown tomboy on top of that. That's pretty much a never winning combination right there.

All Rounder Meguru ends with the tomboy winning. There's also a currently ongoing manga called Saotome Senshu Hitakakusu which revolves around a muscular tomboy but I don't think that counts since there is nothing to "win" since the couple is established in the first chapter.

Nigga that's gay

>blatant rec thread

Fuck off and kill yourselves.

Unfortunately it's not gay.

>Lusting after your bro
Literally full homo

theres that god tier doujin about a tomboy who looks like tomo

Patlabor? I mean, it's not explicit, but it's as good as.

Unironically Berserk.

Suzuka but the tomboy is worst girl there.