ITT:post heterosexual magical girl

My nigger.

Noticing a pattern here.

madoka friend zone homura

Probably turned Ice Queen later, but anyway.

and we even get to see dem tiddies

I want to dick Li Syaoran

Sakura is bi

Very rare to find straight magical girl all of them are lesbian shit

I don't get why new anime fans seem to have this idea that magical girls are usually lesbians. Is this just the new crowd that got into things with Madoka? You need to remember that traditionally it's a genre for little girls and there was never anything gay about it. Most modern ones tend to target men in some form I guess since moe is so rampant and magicla girls are a clear fit for that, but you're crazy if you think all those girls are lesbians.

hey a new trip for the filter

Depends on the show. I don't see how you can watch Nanoha or Symphogear without getting any yuri vibes at all.

those are nu-mahou shosho shows.

I did consider an anonymizer, but then I realized that the kind of person who trips is the kind of person who never posts anything worth reading.

>Clamp
>100% hetero

>being a retarded fuck
All of them are as hetero as you can get.

You just had two posts talking to yourself in a conversation you could have kept to the confines of your mind and you're judging the worth of other people's posts?

(no homo)

Me on the left

I want to be a boi(Pucelle) with cute face and big tits.

Hetero mahou shojou, s4s edition

This actually. If Syaoran was a girl, Sakura would still canonically fall in love with her.

All the girls in Rayearth are 100% hetero. It's only the boys who are gay.

Sailor Uranus and her cousin

"ШУРХ" i can understand, but what the fuck is "ТИЛИ ЛИЛИ"?

Nanoha started all this shit. I also blame Precure for having a monopoly on non faggot mahou shoujo.

MKR manga was so straight they gave the main heroine two boyfriends. The second season of its anime was turbogay though.

It is close to UFO sound.

Nanoha, Kannazuki no Miko and Mai Hime all aired on 2004 during the same season. That can't be a coincidence, something shady was happening in Japan back then.

She was reborn as the gay space-Jesus and the daughter of the most famous lesbian couple of their planet, I'd say Vivio the farthest of being straight that a girl can be.

If Vivio is gay, how come she broke up with Einhart and doesn't have a girlfriend?

>If Vivio is gay, how come she broke up with Einhart and doesn't have a girlfriend?
It's not her fault.