Gohan Blanco Dragon Ball Super

Do Japs know about Gohan Blanco? Any chance he will become cannon and fight against El Grande Padre?

>Any chance he will become cannon
Blanco is a form the supersedes cannon

I just would love to see Gohan Blanco on the Super Anime. Imagine the reactions of everybody if it happened.

>Blanco

Yes, Goku will get it.

This looks like a fucking fanmade flash animation.

because it is.

es màs fuerte que bills y wheeze

almost as shitty as the actual anime

Why do spics have a hard on with gohan?

why do spics do this...

why is Gohan a meme

Sup Forums is a Spanish board now

Why are Spics a thing?

-ESTO ES EL FIN GRAND PADRE!!!!!
AAAAAAAAH.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
MASENKO GRANDE Y KAMEHAMEHA GIGANTOS !!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

-AYUDA ME JIREN !

-AYYOS EL MAORAS, AYYLIUM FLASH !!! AYYYYYYYY!!!

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

-AAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

-CARAMBA GOHAN, TU ES EL MEJOR, I go back to mi planeta now.

the end

But what happens if El GP reveal his final form during the beam struggle?

>Jiren has Piccolo's pose after being blasted by nappa
TRACERBEANO

Why Mexicans like Gohan so fucking much?

El Grand Padre is actually Zalama and is stronger than Zeno, he'll use dragon attacks to try to fight Gohan but Blanco is too strong

Gohan Blanco is the final straw.

It has gone too far. Super Saiyan was a reasonable form. A Super Saiyan that has ascended beyond that of a Super Saiyan was acceptable. Super Saiyan 3 was a mistake, even the franchise shows this by making it useless.

I can accept Super Saiyan God. Become a Super Saiyan with God energy. Okay. I can accept Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. Ultra Instinct is a state of mind, kind of like "the zone" in sports. It's a bit of an ass pull. I don't understand how it's different but whatever.

Gohan Blanco doesn't make sense. He didn't do anything.

There is no precedence for this. It was not setup. It was not hinted at. It was not explained.

Super Saiyan has a legend. Super Saiyan 2 has backstory relating to Gohans hidden potential. Super Saiyan 3 is hand waived by being a form that required having infinite energy and a lifeless body in heaven to create, something that a mortal can't use. The God forms are explained to a degree.

Even Ultra instinct was something the gods had to train for.

Gohan Blanco just happens. It's shit.

>trunks can do genki dama as SS
?????????????????????????????????

Friendly reminder that OG-DB > GT > Z > SUPER

Because spics are stupid and don't know the concept of restraint. They need to take a joke and run it into the ground.

>spics this
>spics that
Why are spics always blamed for everything here?

Hey that's a good point. I looked the idea that going super means a little malice and primitivity creeps into you, that you become more beastial. But you're right, why was Trunks able to do it?

Anyone else fucking crack up no matter how many times this gets posted?

>GT over anything

Not all Mexicans do, the majority like Goku and Vegeta. Gohan is for patrician spics.

It would be the end of the entire world.

Since Super Saiyan God made a comeback (and mastery of self-movement was foreshadowed years in advance), will Super Saiyan Rose ever come back?

F-F-FRIEEEEEEEZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>epic music with latin lyrics starts playing

how would /dbs/ react?

>Blatant shitposting thread
You are the lowest of the low, even on Sup Forums.

Just my head canon here, but Goku being full-blooded vs. Trunks being half may influence the 'malice' factor

Double dose

Why are Spaniards so fucking autistic? Why do they make the shitty Gohan pictures? Why do they fuck everything? UMA DELICIA UMA DELICIA UMA DELICIA

Fucking monkeys.

GT > Buu arc

>spaniards
u what

They don't, these pictures are parodying the fact that they're so obsessed with edgy looking transformations and powerups to the point of makng shit like pic related. Plus that Absalon (I think) video of Gohan with a fuckillion views

>Butthurt Grande Papi

Spaniards are the ones who do the pictures.

>Any chance he will become cannon and fight against El Grande Padre?
Well yea, maybe not in this arc(Because Gohan Blanco is much more powerful than Jiren, making him look lame) but it will happen for sure.

Forgot the pic

>that violent impact
dios mios, la violencia, ay papi

Why is it called El Grande Padre? Isn't it El Padre Grande the correct one?

Leave el Grande Padre to me.

Genuinely thought it was an episode until the spanish appeared

No you didn't.

Think it's always been El Grande Padre

Leave Gohan Blanco to me

Neither is correct. El Gran Padre would be the proper spelling.

To accentuate the spicness

MALDITOS NAMEKIANS DEL UNIVERSO 6

kek

In case you're confused about Gohan Blanco here's a detailed explanation

Why the fuck do Spaniards do these?

Wait, are they finally going to make an appearance?

???
Are you saying these aren't plausible theories?

To be fair the Super manga still kinda has that aspect that Vegeta has abandoned his pride in addition to accepting Goku is better than him.

First he makes note to Trunks to stay back and be ready in case him and Goku needs help, and to basically go back without him if him and Goku are fucked. Then Vegeta insists on using the Potara to Goku, and after the fusion wears off he basically tries sacrificing himself to Zamasu so Goku can be healed and take care of everything. Overall the character development from the Buu saga stuck there.

> Not counting that Caulifa and "FemBroly" have different hair, face, and outfit

There are ACTUALLY people that think the smug, barbaric girl on the top = the shy, timid girl on the bottom

Remember when people thought Gotenks was Black

I mean yeah, that's them

Reminder that FemBroly will NOT happen.

She's just a female Saiyan, and when someone will mention the possibility of her going SSj, Krillin, Goku or some other character will imagine her going muscle mountain, with the Broly scene happening in his mind. It's just a joke cameo and it won't actually happen. They probably put it in the preview to create hype and it's clearly working.

Reminder that pic related will lead universe 6 to victory now that Hitto is eliminated

do you even know what a spaniard is?

kek

nah she will be sucking the chadcock.

Yeah, it's (You)

Fuck off with your stupid unfunny shit meme and go kys gohancuck.

>Caulifla episode in 3 weeks

because spics ruin everything, their brains work in the ''my dad can beat up your dad'' mentality. I know, I'm a spic myself, and I hate dbs with the passion of 100 volcanoes

Not really. In fact, murricans are more fond of Gohan because they started with DBZ so he was their self-insert character while spics started with DB so they saw Goku grow up

They don't

Stop using a Sup Forums thread of about 50-100 daily posters to represent a fanbase millions large.

I am not spanish

checked
Also what if Gohan absorb the genki dama in super saiyan form due to half nature like Trunks
>Goku white aura
>Gohan yellow hair turned white
>Gohan Blanco becomes real
yfw

I never get tired of this meme

>jiren ever making these kind of facial expressions

Are pedros really this confused?

¡no me hagas enojar Grande Padre!
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder

Ok, I see you but trunks was literally super saiyan RAGE when it happened

HEY HIT! 8 HOURS UNTIL YOU DIE!

ESTO

ES

GRANDE

stop this spic

O

SUBETE A LA TROCA GOKU!!!!!

MY HAKAI POWERS

They already did in the special.
They were visible in just 1 still frame standing in the background, but they were.

whats jirens face trying to convey?

So I remembered correctly then, thanks user. Good to I know I still have good memory.

Eat your heart out.

Do the Japs know about me?

Can this stop already?

what's wrong with you burgers.
do you have a fetish for spics?

Because it's not actually made up by spics, but amerifats on Sup Forums that don't know proper Spicspeak.

"ayy no me lmao el donut, taco bell all the w'ayy"

Get out, this is a making fun of spic fanart thread. Why are you still here anyway?

>whats jirens face trying to convey?
He's gonna sneeze cause of Hit's dandelion .

What about us?