We never asked to be here

You fucking white trash faggots want to talk shit and black people for taking the cultural spotlight in America. Whining about “muh white genocide” and about “muh race muh children”. GET IT IN YOUR DENSE RETARD SKULLS THAT WE NEVER ASKED TO COME HERE.

Blacks are NOT INVADERS. Your *nglo ancestors gave no shits about “keeping their lands pure” because they believed it was a better idea to KIDNAP African natives against their will. Do us a favor and recognize your crimes against the NAP.

Reparations now so we can get what we’re owed and let us leave in peace.

Attached: ACC5B4AB-94F5-491F-A493-2FBD065074A7.png (464x404, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oET1WaG5sFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 racist retards say “hur ur black nigger”

You faggots are so predictable. You’ll say the same shit because you are all too intellectually challenged to recognize the realities of history. Your ancestors were the first ones to ruin your idea of “America the ethnostate” and they ruined everything.

blacks are shobbos goyim for the jews to destroy the West. You're the foot-soldiers of zog.

I absolutly agree with you anons. Blacks and whites needs to come together and form a new nationalism around b/w identity and against ‘swirling’/racemixing. Part of the reason why this hasn’t happened is because this board is filled with d&c shills, unpragmatic idiots, and lazy people. Black people should exist, just as whites should exist. Peacefully and in harmony.

Attached: 79FD6EAA-2497-45AF-AB99-58FDA81D664A.jpg (2000x2000, 103K)

>that fucking id

AAYYY HOL UP

in africa it was your people who rounded you up for the white man, not the other way around nigger.

#triggered
You know after the civil war blacks could've gone back to Africa paid for by the feds, but refused en masse, don't cha?
Kinda takes the wind out of your sail there ya uppity nigger

Only low-intelligent species, such as niggers, spics, hohols and russian liberals use Caps Lock that much.

Attached: 1519903645596.png (720x582, 179K)

>Reparations now so we can get what we’re owed and let us leave in peace.
Deal

I heard you got a new country, see you takin' a pic
Then you post it up, thinkin' that it's makin' me sick
I see you callin', I be makin' it quick
I'ma answer that shit, like, "I don't fuck with Jews."
Bitch, I got no feelings to go
I swear I had it up to here, I got no ceilings to go
I mean, for real, fuck how Jews feel
Fuck their two cents if it ain't goin' towards the bill
Yeah, and everyday I wake up celebratin' shit
Why? ‘Cause I just dodged a bullet from a crazy kike
I stuck to my guns, that's what made me rich
That's what put me on, that's what got me here
That's what made me this
And everything that I do is my first name (B-I-G)
These kikes chase rent, aw damn, they got a bird brain
Ain't nothin' but Vril in me, aw man, silly me
I just bought a crib, three stories; that bitch a trilogy
And you know I'm rollin' coal that's fuckin' up the ozone
I got a bitch that text me she ain't got no clothes on
And then another one text, then your ass next
And I'ma text your ass back, like…

I DON'T FUCK WITH JEWS

You're absolutely right that blacks aren't invaders. I would be more than willing to pay reparations if it went hand in hand with deportations. We could set up some arrangement with an African country and send all you folks back there, along with a generous payment for your troubles.

I have absolutely no hatred for black people. I just think you're dangerous, violent, lazy, dumb, criminals who don't belong in a civilized society. But, I realize this is not your fault, just your nature. You belong back in Africa and should return there.

Attached: bannon.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

Listen to your Eternal Leader speak and remember his voice!

youtube.com/watch?v=oET1WaG5sFk

go back to africa then

Your ancestors were given the option to return to Africa after abolition. They CHOSE to stay, if you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at them.

Zimbabwe would probably pay a bunch of "educated" niggers to emigrate, farm work is in your blood.

Stop crying, tote that barge.

grow a pair and leave yourself also return to reddit

Jews larping as nigger. SAGE

You did so well, I actually thought of coming to an understanding with you. Turns out you're just another nigger whining about gibs.

Saged and hidden.

Attached: 1405127540196.jpg (827x1138, 186K)

Kys LARPING kike

No one asks to be born,so far as we know. Quit expecting to be treated special by whites, nigger. That's you only problem if you want to be special. Accept your own role in your personal misery, stop acting like a faggot pressure case and get on with your shitty life like the rest of the world does. Bitch-made gibsmonkey.

and when your dumb nigger offspring gets dragged in, addicted to oxy, they'll ask for reparations too. If you feed them they will come. suck my butt Donald Glover

>"we never asked to be here"
>when african slaves where freed and given the option to return to their homeland, they chose to stay
nah it sounds like you did.

stfu nigger

Nigger the Jews bought y'all from other niggers in Africa and then sailed them over to the New World where they were resold to Jews, whites, and in some cases even freed blacks. There were plans to send free slaves back to Africa, to Mexico, or to Canada, but after the war the Republicans thought it was a better idea to give blacks voting rights and to use the black vote to keep the old Southern Money out of power in the South. That was one of the factors that caused such great animosity between blacks and southerners. Learn history fuckwit. And remember not to bump this thread if any of you newfags are going to post.

Only 6% of Americans owned slaves at the height of slavery. So get it through your thick skull, the rest of us don't owe you shit.
And we never will.
Either consider yourself an American and act accordingly or not.
The choice is yours.
And so is your fate.

Grow the fuck up.

Attached: _EbiDLU0KO3fhVEqBnQSRibrIxL5lyOeBGPKeNdxXyo.jpg (528x768, 134K)

I unironically like Louis Farrakhan. Blacks and whites should live seperately. With jews you lose!

get your shit together and start a non marxist black nationalist movement then you fucking spastics. What race thinks they should start their revival on hand outs from another people?

No your countries sold you then Britain did what they could to uplift you, who’s fault is it that genetically you’re more aggressive and have a lower IQ. You didn’t ask to come here, we ain’t making you stay

>WE NEVER ASKED TO COME HERE.

Then fucking leave

Just leave already, we don't even want to kill you, it's only what will happen if you stay.
Actually it was other niggers that kidnapped slaves and sold them so save this for them.
And of course you want gibs like every nigger, I don't even know why I had hopes that it would not happen this time.

You can leave at any time. The 13th Amendment to the US Constitution gave you your freedom. Please by all means get the fuck out of here if you hate it and feel oppressed. There is an entire continent full of your kind. Go live with them.

Go home the nigger, you produce nothing for our country.

Attached: 1517276532334.png (1026x768, 438K)

How about this. Europe becomes a place for whites and whites only, and you can have the North American Continent.

And yet you post nothing supporting the liberation of current slaves in Africa. Hypocrite. What about Blacks in every other country where they were enslaved? Do you care? Does your history of slavery make you just as mad at Arabs and Persians? What about Blacks today who enslave their own people as in Mauritania at a rate of nearly 4%?

Attached: arabs and persians on blacks.jpg (1385x1822, 292K)

Not sure if bait but I unironically agree. Haha

>ifunny
Sad!