Has there been a single good anime adaptation for a game?

Has there been a single good anime adaptation for a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lBYMq8BNS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steins:Gate

Aikatsu, Pretty Rhythm, PriPara.

Gungrave was good, although it was mostly for the anime-original stuff. The source material just dragged it down.

No

The anime original shit was garbage and completely boring. It was a retarded action shoot em up about a zombie not discount godfather with a shitty nothing love story about a guy who doesn't say two words and some broad who gets the old man d

Is the adaptation for the Valkyria Chronicles game worth watching? Need to feed my military/strategy cravings

Yes.

Idolmaster was a hit and miss, the great episodes were amazing while the crappy episodes were pure shit.

Yes.

Uta2 had a good adaptation

Don't care what people say, if it wasn't for this adaptation, I would have never noticed this babe.

Pokemon s1
Yugioh s1
Lets&Go racing bros
Medabots
Street fighter
Though some of these are toys used in games

Mashiro Iro Symphony.

Never forget tsundere tears.

Amagami SS

"game"

the OST was probably the best part of it youtube.com/watch?v=3lBYMq8BNS0

Fucking Touken Ranbu last season was too good of an adaptation for a fujo-gatcha game. Everyone overlooked it because of that but it was pretty nice considering what it probably would have been if Ufotable hadn’t done it.

Underwater Ray Romano

I hope you're kidding.

Clannad.

Utawarerumono

Sands of Destruction

Not an adaptation.

>Is the adaptation for the Valkyria Chronicles game worth watching
Absolutely not. I don't think the director was even familiar with the source material. Dumb decisions and a forced love triangle/ntr subplot killed this anime.

Literally this. In fact the anime is much better than the mediocre game it was supposed to be promoting. It's actually a solid fantasy adventure anime with a nice ending.

They didn't leave a single thing alone in the story

>Welkin turned from assertive and confident to a generic clueless mc
>Alicia turns in to a Welkin stalker
>Love triangle with Faldio
>Isara gets a shitty tsundere love interest
>Not a single episode where the story was altered
>Squad 7 partners up with the bad guys sometimes
>Selvaria all over the Prince and goes weak knees during their conversations
>Edelweiss is some magic tank capable of defying physics
>Combat scenes are really short and overall absurd
>somehow stretched over 24 episodes with ovas

Overall it's just full on unnecessary drama that mainly follows the love triangle.

If you haven't played the game first do you think the anime would be an enjoyable experience?

No, even if you watch it with no previous knowledge of the game it's still absolute garbage. The anime takes out all the military stuff to shoehorn in drama and love triangles instead, and it also butchers some characters. Just play the game.

I'm surprised to see people that actually mention Underwater Ray Romano but I agree. Itsuwari no Kamen as an adaptation isn't as good as the first though.

Gungrave, Jesus christ that show was too good.

Akibastrip was pretty good.

If you count ef as a game then yes

Kemono friends

haters gonna hate, I loved it.

now with pic

The Tales of Symphonia anime was pretty awesome

Hoshi no Kaabi

I really enjoyed the Devil Survivor 2 anime.

I never played the game how different is it from the anime?

Ixion saga DT

tsukihime

Excuse me? What?

Still a visual novel.

P3 Movies

Yeah.
It looked nice.