youtube.com/watch?v=-gMVy2ULHSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Broom stuck up her ass

those that can't do teach

Not enough hard dickings

Tries too hard to hide her attraction to Ursula

she's just mad that she's not as good of a witch as Ursula

this, mostly when she was younger

what do you think Akko would be like if she got some good dick? Like would she change at all as a person or do you think she would still be the same?

How much of a virgin do you have to be to think that sex changes someone's personality?

read too many hentai doujins probably

Kek

according to It would've changed Anne's

The other way around, she's bitter because she never experienced intimacy which is a natural part of a human's life

I kind of find the no nonsense teacher/guardian hot. I think I'm alone when I say I'd hit that old bitty.

>all this talk about dickings
These girls are too pure for that, okay?

How much of a virgin do you have to be to think that losing your virginity doesn't change your personality?

>all those girl just laying there for me to wave my dick to and cover them in mayonnaise
You only have yourself to blame for this user!

She's a mick.

None

no u

Enjoy Your Ban, LWAfags
Your Anime is shit
Your Fanbase is shit
Your General isnt allowed on Sup Forums

>Can't talk about anime on an anime board

I bet you think subs are better than dubs too you turbo weeb

It is, tumblrfaggot.
Go back to

why is there no diana or chariot figure what the fuck

She wasn't as cute as the others.

>implying shitposters on Tumblr 2.0 don't spend their day jacking off to Wakfu subs

Because Diana & Chariot isnt popular.
Only those 3 Dianafags & Chariotfags is want the figures
Sucy & Akko is popular.

Shame. This is such a neat design

Honestly the LWA dub was good

i like sucy and akko too but chariot has a really unique look and isnt 12, guess nips dont like her at all

It's because she's disgusting Christmas Cake

I Can agree with Chariot, She isnt popular On japan.
Diana on the other hand.... She is #1 most popular witch on japan, beating Akko the main character herself.

Good.

>nips prefer an Aryan goddess over one of their own people
pottery

menopause and vagina can't lubricate anymore.

>How much of a virgin do you have to be to think that sex changes someone's personality?
Women in UFC go on about it all the time as a confidence booster. Sex for girls is literally absorbing testosterone from men and they get all protective and aggressive post-sex, whereas men lose testosterone when they cum.

It's why men get sleepy/sissy from too much sex.
There's a hint for traps.

Women from UFC are also borderline shemales and have so much testosterone that they need to try to hide their mega clits

A-man-da should become her default appearence.

Who's 12 in this show?

>they didn't include her pole dancing in the show

The plot twist is that deep down she loves Chariot and was always worried for her future as a witch.
Akko would stay exactly the same, actually.

Diana is the most popular character in LWA TV.

>be trained wizard professor
>trained 20 year in hogavards
>finally got a good paying job
>everybody does what he wants and nobody gives a shit about the rules

Gee...

Remember to thank your rival for being around.

>She isnt popular On japan.
Source :Your Ass.
She's consistently in the top 5, faggot, according to all their polls.

Even if Diana is at the top don't people only like her for her interactions with Akko? I doubt Diana alone could carry even a light novel without Akko being there in some way like thinking about what the reckless moron would do or her only being present in the form of flashbacks.

>chariot has a really unique look
Agreed.
>and isnt 12,
No one in 12 in this show except the actual 12 years old, and those aren't the young witches featured in this show (except maybe Anabelle Creme)

>broscience

Well yeah, a super perfect MC is boring. Her as a kid who can't use magic would be better though

No, JP people like her for her combination of hypercompetence, proactivity, cool coldness, hidden niceness, looks, how she can border in chuuniness when she acts all serious and formal and how cute she can be when taken out of her element.

Deuteragonists hardly work on any kind of series dedicated to themselves, plus they are naturally liked because precisely they are foils and their rivalry with other characters. There are few exceptions, though.

>a super perfect MC is boring
But Sup Forums loves To no no Tabi.

Sup Forums has shit taste

You are pretty much saying that they like their competent oujous. Nothing new. Almost the same as of why they like the Blue from the Reds.

And TV Diana's niceness isn't hidden.

Her softness is hidden because she acts cold and aloof, even to Hanbara.

How did they get away with those skirts?

Ironically, Producer allowed it. Just that as long they don't do panchira, they can use short skits because short skirts are cute.

Wrong. Producer ENCOURAGED it. She told Yoshinari to give Akko a miniskirt.

She wont get on this dick.

Based nips

hannah looks like the nibbler type

Never got a boyfriend. If any old hag is more bitchy than a teen, that's the reason.

have you met women?ever?

I was surprised to see her VA is young in the stream.

Have you?

Give me your source then
oh wait, you can't

The only official poll ever made was won by Diana.

>HURR DURR "X" CHARACTER WON "X" POLL
>2017 and there are still newfaggots that don't know how official popularity polls work.

Even most plebeian JUMPfags understand such a basic shit.

pca.st/w3ni

Tattun on a podcast.

It was a unique poll, m8. It was exclusive for people that went to the screening event of the final episode.

Yes, but the point remains. It's not about "winning" the poll and That poll is pretty much consistent with the other official polls too.

>It's not about just* "winning" the poll

Tattun wants to do a pin-up sexy book for LWA and he has permission of the Producer, but he needs to find the funding himself.

But what's your point? That Diana isn't the most popular character?

That's actually a pretty interesting podcast if you're interested in how anime merchandise works.

Why are all the character designs for this show so fucking ugly?

Corporal punishment was recently banned so the students could talk shit all day and not get hit.

Neat. I usually only listen to AWO but I'll try it.

Kengo got loli Diana slightly off-model.

>But what's your point? That Diana isn't the most popular character?
That's correct. But the thing with these kind of polls is that it doesn't just state who's the most popular one. Just because Diana is at the top doesn't mean that Constanze or Chariot aren't popular as well. And the most important detail about these is that it helps to keep in check what's profitable and what's less profitable in terms of merch. The only characters that actually "lose" are the ones at the bottom.

Constaze, Chariot and Lotte have more chances to get merch than characters like say, Andrew or Croix. And we know these two characters have their bit share of fans.

And there are still the variables, Diana might be at the top of the poll, but there aren't Nendos of her (yet). However, she features in various other merch at the moment.

I like to imagine they they met each other at the Chariot show and don't remember

No old hags allowed

bad McGonagall clone

youtube.com/watch?v=-gMVy2ULHSs

And she still looks terrible

Tattun said that they needed to do the trio first, it had nothing to do with the popularity.

Tattun likes Diana the best but he liked OVA Diana more because TV Diana is too perfect to be an actual rival. In 2013, Akko might have had a way to defeat Diana but in TV Akko simply has no way to defeat Diana. OVA Diana: thinks she is perfect, but she isn't actually perfect. Tattun likes girls he can bully. TV Diana is more genuinely cool; she acts like she is perfect but unlike OVA Sucy, she is actually perfect. Tattun doesn't like TV Sucy because she is a bitch

Don't degrade my daughteru like that

Tattun: "Akko is like your dumb puppy; she isn't the best dog and she ruins shit all the time, but she is your dog. You just can't be mad at your dog!"

TV Diana is actually kinder though. OVA Diana was a bitch

Tattun likes girls you like to bully.

>Tattun said that they needed to do the trio first, it had nothing to do with the popularity.
Well that makes more sense. The polls point still remains in everything else. And probably determine who would be coming next as Nendo.

>The polls point still remains in everything else. And probably determine who would be coming next as Nendo.
And with this, I mean Diana will come next. And hopefully the others in the ranking.

Because the priority goes to Akko team, then Diana and Chariot. You can see that in the first keychains they sold for the series

>The polls point still remains in everything else. And probably determine who would be coming next as Nendo.
More or less yet with or without poll, Diana is obviously the one that will come next then Chariot if GSC wants to
I've honestly believe Amanda team nendoroids will be saved for the second season

is that so

ELF!

Which lwa girl would enjoy dick the most?

Have you never seen a girl who's with a shit guy just because he fucks her good?

I think you would be pissed like her too if there were shoehorned romance and shoehorned characters and shitty shoehorned plot in your show.

I had sex with a hooker once mainly because i didn't wanna become a wizard,but i wasn't attracted to her at all and in the pics she posted on the website she was like an 8/10 but irl she was like a 6/10.When i saw her i didn't even feel like fuckign her so i told her that i'll give her somemoney to fuck off,the moment i said that she cut her price by 50% and i reluctantly agreed.
It wasn't really that good of an experience,i fucked and got my dick sucker for about an hour but i couldn't cum still so i just closed my eyes and starte dthinkign of a random doujinshi i read.In the end it did absolutely nothign for me at al and i still feel the same way towards women and have the same insecurities.