How are STDs like HIV even still a thing in the West?

Just test the whole population at one time and put a small tattoo on the infecteds’ arms. Then test everyone who arrives in the country and make sure the borders are 100 percent shut tight.

Problem solved, the new infection rate should pretty much drop to 0.

You can do the same for all the other STDs.

Attached: 4AF3C1BB-3836-44D7-A55C-20A3FA1EF8AD.jpg (952x714, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sc7bYnH2Zpo#t=7m52s
cdc.gov/std/stats16/default.htm
bmi.gv.at/301/Statistiken/files/2018/Asylstatistik_Februar_2018.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0JnHEmtYufc
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/405648002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a cucked germanshit telling anyone how to run their country

What is it with you Germans and forcibly tattooing people for identification purposes?

Bugchasing.

People fucks a lot, that's how babies are usually made, gene dominance it's more relevant.

Oh, it's again Hanz with his wonderfull ordnung ideas.

@7:52:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc7bYnH2Zpo#t=7m52s
Dr. Selma Dritz:
>I told him that we had reports from people who had seen him in the baths, really cavorting around, and then telling guys, 'Ha, now you're gonna get it too!'
>I told him that he was getting other people sick with it, and he said, 'It's my right to do whatever I want, my civil rights. I do as I please. I've got it. Why shouldn't they have it?

Attached: gaetan-dugas-patient-zero-aids.jpg (700x420, 50K)

You already did that and (((They))) didn't like it

At least we have an official policy of building walls at the EU border... unlike America!We pay billions to protect the EU borders.

Tattoos cannot easily be removed. And even if someone tries to laser it away or cuts it out, a potential sex partner would be suspicious of the scar.

Tattooing arms is sensible and has been done for hundreds of years for ID purposes.

>make sure the borders are 100 percent shut tight
that's kinda what we've been trying to do, libtards think that's hateful though

>a potential sex partner would be suspicious of the scar.
You do realize that some faggots like to spread their AIDS while pretending wearing protection?
You do realize that some dumbfuck leftists are still going to fuck HIV positive motherfuckers because "muh love, muh tolerance"?

>remove a natural culling device that only affects the stupid and the hedonistic
Really makes me think

what is it with you burgers willingly mutilate your infant boys?

It's legal to spread HIV in Canada and USA.

This

Ironically jews are the answer to both questions.

>tattoo them
you tried that before
>incinerating them
honestly the best option. incinerates yhe nigger and its aids

cdc.gov/std/stats16/default.htm

Chlamydia│1.59 million cases; 4.7% rate increase since 2015

Gonorrhea│ 468,514 cases; 18.5% rate increase since 2015

Primary and Secondary Syphilis│27,814 cases; 17.6% rate increase since 2015

Congenital Syphilis│628 cases; 27.6% rate increase since 2015

As of 2016, about 675,000 people have died of HIV/AIDS in the USA since the beginning of the HIV epidemic.[3]

With improved treatments and better prophylaxis against opportunistic infections, death rates have significantly declined.[4]

The overall death rate among persons diagnosed with HIV/AIDS in New York City decreased by 62% from 2001 to 2012.

The CDC estimates that 1,218,400 U.S. residents aged 13 years and older are living with HIV infection, including 156,300 (12.8%) who are unaware of their infection. Over the past decade, the number of people living with HIV has increased, while the annual number of new HIV infections has remained relatively stable.

HIV Incidence (new infections): The estimated incidence of HIV has remained stable overall in recent years, at about 50,000 new HIV infections per year inside the U.S. Within the overall estimates, however, some groups are affected more than others. MSM continue to bear the greatest burden of HIV infection, and among races/ethnicities, African Americans continue to be disproportionately affected.

HIV Diagnoses (new diagnoses, regardless of when infection occurred or stage of disease at diagnosis): In 2013, an estimated 47,352 people were diagnosed with HIV infection in the United States. In that same year, an estimated 26,688 people were diagnosed with AIDS.

Deaths: An estimated 13,712 people with an AIDS diagnosis died in 2012, and approximately 658,507 people in the United States with an AIDS diagnosis have died overall

why ? When you don't take it up the ass and don't stick needles up your arm chances of getting HIV are pretty much zero.

I for example fucked lots of street prostitutes on the street at night.. Bare, without condom... I never got anything. And I got tested

Attached: WHOREEEE.jpg (813x575, 103K)

>protecting borders
>there are still millions of shitskins pouring in because of merkels invitation
Just stfu fuckin Piefke! You and your kind is the worst. Germanistan became a rapefugee ridden totalitarian surveillance state and you faggot dare to come here, trying lecture people about fuckin anything? Just kys you niggerdick-sucker.

and nigger rape.

thats discrimination, you nazis wouldn’t understand. so what if my partners contract it? its not a big deal, only a social stigma that is outdated and evil

>When you don't take it up the ass and don't stick needles up your arm chances of getting HIV are pretty much zero.

Because there are people who think this, STD rates are skyrocketing. Jesus Christ!

Attached: 75D75F06-ABDE-4529-B941-7FED9116FB9F.jpg (1114x530, 273K)

Because we have blacks and fags

HIV tests are not so perfect that they are without false negatives or false positives. Actually, all medical tests are so. You are a retard. I hope this naziposting was worth going to the Bundesjail for.

Jews convincing the medical establishment that it's "cleaner"

sluts and niggers

>>there are still millions of shitskins pouring in because of merkels invitation

>Lowest invasion rate in Austria and Germamy for4years

oh no, Merkel didn’t do shit!

bmi.gv.at/301/Statistiken/files/2018/Asylstatistik_Februar_2018.pdf

Attached: DB982833-F32E-4BA2-92CC-E84882CFD413.jpg (1253x1253, 163K)

> why won't people behave like legos

fucking autistic germonkey

Attached: giphy-tumblr.gif (225x169, 1009K)

i fucked hundreds of prostitute (also a lot of black ones)

Includes ones that looked like pic related

Attached: 6737061787_b935d3ce1a_b.jpg (1024x697, 327K)

Considering 1 in 3 girls under 18 has an STD, that'll never happen. It'll become about wamen rights issue, and they'll claim you're trying to repress their sexual freedom. You're not allowed to hold women responsible for their own degenerate behaviour in the cucked west.

New intravenous HIV tests are 99.9999 percent failsafe on the false negative side. False positives in the 0.1 percent rate are irrelevant, as you always do a secomd test in case the first is positive.

Being a virgin keeps the std's away

I am not saying we should keep a democracy around.

and that's just fake news sponsored by Durex

>implying the powers that be want people to be healthy and happy and protected from grids riddled faggots.
if it does not sow death, fear and confusion it will be in the minority
>but sexual freedoms my fellow whites, this is oppressive oh gawd

Attached: 88a.png (215x215, 9K)

because theres a lot of illegal immigrants and it;s homophobic i think theres a law to decriminalize giving aids in california

STDs are a freaking issue. You are essentially playing Russian roulette every time you touch an untested female.

Attached: 9C89FDAE-8EF0-48D6-A90F-2DFF8FC77701.jpg (640x1080, 121K)

Thats because 60% of us voted for muh ebil nazi government. The FPÖ guys are openly anti islam and were put in place exactly for their zero tolerance policy according feral niggers/muslims.
Meanwhile in Germanistan: 85% voted for more niggerdick and rapefugees, merkel and the rest of their puppet government can't get enough of that sweet invasion stuff and yet, here u are, trying to lecture people about aids, while being cancer in its purest form.

Some gays who are HIV negative get a tattoo of a minus sign so that the positive guys at sex parties know to infect them. Then the tattoo gets another line to become positive. It's all in this documentary about "gift givers": youtube.com/watch?v=0JnHEmtYufc

>eu meme flag
>being a massive degenerate
Pottery

So how come our numbers have the exact same trajectory and are, by proportion to our population, lower than yours?

Attached: 08B99CA8-0458-411B-8FD9-6169E9EE9AE4.jpg (1536x1152, 233K)

>I for example fucked lots of street prostitutes on the street at night.. Bare, without condom... I never got anything. And I got tested

Attached: jnnn.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

At least here in the states, Chlamydia Herpes, and HPV are the only two diseases that straight men and women are really at risk of spreading to one another outside of needle-sharing. Chalmydia is easily curable, Herpes is annoying but not life-ending, and HPV can clear up on its own. The “rising STD rates” headlines only goes to show that countries have rising rates of homosexuality and drug use.
>source: gf is a medical doctor and my university physician both told me the same thing independently

The meme flag makes it funnier.

Not letting people with AIDS have sex would be homophobic

Because Dominicans are niggers.

I'm not doing that nowadays anymore though.. got bored of it..

These days I only visit swingers clubs and usually end up being a bull for older retired couples..

Attached: 1518872665766.jpg (500x427, 28K)

>trusting merkels numbers despite the fact she is openly Volksveräter
>100s of 1000s unregistered, undocumented inbreeds roaming germanistans major cities, nobody knows who they are and how many of them are there
>no Obergrenze SPD is in charge
You're talking about non issues for non degenerates, like stds, while being buttraped by Ahmed, you fuckin faggot. Most cucked country in europe, just stfu and go away, you're an embarrassment.

Now just have to solve that problem of the tattooed ones fucking the non-tattooed. That should be as easy as sealing the borders 100%. Btw, you're a fucking imbecile.

>100s of 1000s unregistered, undocumented i

Who in his right mind would forgo gibmees? You do understand everyone gets gibmees?

BARRY YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Do you worry about the cuck wanting to kill you?

Usually they are potbelly old farts...And they often come across as very homosexual..

Never been afraid.. One even shook my hand afterwards and said 'thank you fucking my wife'''

Attached: 522016246.jpg (692x1024, 301K)

what I do really dislike though is these husbands sometimes try to fondle you and try to suck your dick.. that's a big 'no no''

Sounds like they're gay but and getting cucked is just an excuse to see another dick.

exactly yes ;)

He's right though. Why wasn't there an enforced testing nationally?

Gays and traps

My bad, i forgot you're a retard.
I will explain it to you as simple i can.
100.000s "17" years old rapefugees, born January 1st, named mohammed, without documents and up 10 different made up identitys are in your mayor cities.
Nobody knows who they really are and what they're here for (besides rape and gibbs).
Any open criticism or action of self defense against this invasion leads to a severe punishment.
There are 1000s new niggers every fuckin month.
But don't worry, you get to think about aids soon enough, fuckin faggot, when Watonga pozzes your boypucci with his thick, yellow, disease ridden niggersemen.

because unless you are gay or a heroin user chances of getting it are extremely small

Mommy milky!

Clearly a german behind this meme flag. Maybe OPs colleague at Antonio Amadeu Stiftungs shill department.
>0,1 € deposited to your account

Fucking German bro with the smart Eugenics idea.

Attached: 1520050473633.jpg (1200x888, 136K)

Fucking destroyed. Hanz eternally btfo.

MILWAUKEE — At least 125 people — including some high school students — have contracted HIV, syphilis or both in one of the largest sexually transmitted infection clusters discovered in this city of 600,000, health care advocates confirmed to the Journal Sentinel.

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/405648002

He didn’t even make any sense. He is Austrian so at this time of the day he is drunk as fuck.

HIV is almost exclusively limited to gays, drug users and niggers.

I caught HPV a couple of months ago even though I used protection (and she told me she was clean that fucking whore)

I don't know what this means. Can someone more knowledgable give me a rundown?

What's your symptoms?

>How are STDs like HIV even still a thing in the West?
Because they are a plague sent by God to eradicate the degenerates.

Attached: 1390779398506.jpg (640x640, 55K)

As long as there are gays there will be aids.

There has been an explosion among hetero people infected by STDs including the most resistent of the HIV types. Drug users have access to extremely cheap one usage syringes, so their infection rates have dropped to near 0. Homosexuals get tested way more often than idiot kids who fuck negroes in the toilet of clubs.

Attached: ACAA437D-5D74-458A-930F-D481FFB2DE8D.jpg (946x534, 62K)

You're underestimating the degeneracy of drug addicts and faggots

stds are a sign of degeneracy.

Only have sex with your true love and you will never get one.

fags and niggers

How do you know? There's no male test for HPV

HIV will always be known as the gay mans disease, it's the most concentrated group that carry it and spread it sexually. Nigs get it mostly through birth or mutilations.

Sure, a decent glass red wine is always a joy. Unfortunately you won't be allowed to drink alcohol in the near future, due to shariah law. good you're practicing the coming prohibition obediently.

A genital wart usually is a sign

Heteros get them thanks to gender confused bisexuals who fuck around in the gay community.

There also has been an explosion of nigger pozz in your anus u fuckin faggot. Time to go and kys.

Highly increased risk of cancer, moderately increased risk of liver and kidney, moderately increased risk of genital warts. Even correct use of condoms only lowers the risk of contracting HPV. If you have sex with an HPV positive woman for say 20 times with a condom, even at perfect condom use you are more likely than not beijg positive.

>i fucked hundreds of prostitute (also a lot of black ones)

Why?

More to the point: HOW?

>and make sure the borders are 100 percent shut tight.

you make this sound like such an easy thing. it is physically, but is it politically? you know the answer - just look at the current enforcement of immigration law by your, or my country.

Attached: 1464325461390.jpg (511x592, 85K)

Genital warts. I went to the doctor last week and he said HPV due to the warts and took some blood for other testing but I'm still waiting to hear back.

I honestly don't know what to think about HPV. Whenever I read up online I read that it's permanent, it cures itself in 18 months, it has no symptoms, it causes cancer, it's untreatable, medicine for warts, goes away on its own, etc. Can someone tell me SOME truth? Warts keep growing too desu so now I'm past the point of telling any future partners that I had no idea I had it

Niggers

What kind of cancer?

Anywhere where it has infected has a chance of becoming cancerous

Go to the red light district in any city here (I go to Ghent)

You can pay 50€ or less for 15 minutes with a hot girl of your choice

What did the cunt say? How did you even meet her?

I guess I was pretty unlucky. It was my first and only time with this girl, no oral or anything out of the ordinary, and I wore a condom correctly the entire time. This was back in May of last year. I started noticing a wart on the base of my shaft a couple of months ago and now I have 3 and some worrying spots on the rim of my head even though the doctor said that was also HPV.

I'm fucked for life...

from the cdc

HPV can cause cervical and other cancers including cancer of the vulva, vagina, penis, or anus. It can also cause cancer in the back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils (called oropharyngeal cancer).

Cancer often takes years, even decades, to develop after a person gets HPV. The types of HPV that can cause genital warts are not the same as the types of HPV that can cause cancers.

Oh look its the same cult that tries to justify their inability to fuck multiple by bringing up boogie men to circle jerk each other with

Where are the warts located? If in the mouth then you have an increased chance of getting mouth cancers, but if in the skin then it'll go away. Women are more at risk since they can get cervical cancer, your mouth and a vagina are the same type of soft skin tissue that hpv turns to cancer.

I never spoke to her again after that night but one of my friends said that she was upset even like 3 months after we did it because I never talked to her after the fact.

I went to high school with her and she was 2 or 3 grades below me and we knew each other but weren't like good friends or anything like that. I hadn't seen her since I graduated a couple of years ago and then I came across her at a party

HPV can stay dormant for decades and do nothing. It can go away by itself. But generally it sticks around. It is a nasty shity virus and half the US population below 25 have it because they are freaking careless.

I am awaiting the day that it merges with Ebola and like Soddom and Gomorah wipes away most of the young Western “sexually active” but unmarried population.

Attached: ADE37B79-28A3-47F3-A07F-EAAFFB7A9292.jpg (300x437, 85K)

In chronological order
woodstock
narcos
niggers
nigger influx v2.0
muhammad'd
nigger influx v3.0

> Kraut wants to forcibly blood test the entirely population, brand the unclean, and shut out further incursion by the unclean

Perhaps there is hope for Deutschland

I wouldn’t phrase it like this, but I don’t see what the problem is with a healthy and sound population which doesn’t get constantly infected by unhealthy people.