Made in Abyss

Remember to wash your bunny on a regular basis

Can you cook?

What dish would you make for Nanachi to win her heart?

RUB the bunny

read the manga today finally 8.5/10

is it just me or was it first hand drawn ink'd and painted then switched to digital half way in?

Its all digital
On the pic you can see tukushi's workstation.

it's funny how ugly and bald he sees himself

Just what is it that makes Riko so cute, you ask? Well, allow me to answer. The source of Riko's charm is her innocence and naiveté. She's in the age where her body is irresistible to men, but she doesn't realize it. She will sometimes show her panties or even naked parts of her body without realizing the immense effect this has on adult men. Some would even push her down and do horrible things, but she doesn't know any of this, she's completely oblivious to any sexual thoughts. This kind of behaviour awakes the natural urges of men, making them want to touch her all over, do all kinds of things and corrupt her body and mind.

I want to take a bath with Regu!

So he self-inserts as Nanachi?

This is not Nanachi, it is his OC

I don't think so take pic related it looks like it was inked with some shooping

Don't wash bunny unless it got somehow very dirty.
Source: I have a bunny

He's unironically a pedo who thinks of himself as a 12y old boy and his physical body doesnt reflect what he feels inside. He's also left handed which is a trait pedos have, I would guess his height fits the bill also.
Not that theres anything wrong with it. It's pretty impressive for someone with mental health issues producing a successful manga.
I think it actually made mia unique since theres no random sexualization going on thats so prevelant in the industry, everythings focused on serving the story rather than being fap material.

How do we keep Tsukushi safe from the police before chapter 43 is released?

>left handed
>draws himself as right handed

what did he mean by this?

left handed authors usually draws most if not all his characters left handed

Why would we? He can draw in prison without distraction.

>Yearning of boys and girls is not stopped
this sentence is kind of intimidating

What're you talking about? He's even cuter than any of the characters he's drawn. It's to be expected of the master, though.

Should we get him arrested on purpose so he can spend more time drawing and writing? No Splatoon, no Xenoblade, etc.

Someone get me the Japanese FBI's phone number.

How much would someone have to pay you to live in Orth?

I'd literally pay everything I own to move to Orth and be with Riko forever.

They're probably as enthusiastic about immigration as japan is.

Well they do accept random orphans from overseas without a thorough checking, so...

I'd live there willingly.

They're trafficed straight into the abyss for human experimentation.
If you want to volunteer for that go ahead.

Assuming I didn't have to live in the slums I'd be up for living in Orth. Wouldn't go into the abyss though.

What?
wake up dude

You guys didn't ACTUALLY feel bad for the I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream ripoff character arc, did you?

Only hobo kids are trafficed, so the community is pretty healthy

They are indian?

>not Idofront

It was more about Nanachi than Mitty.

How long until they fuck?

I should feel bad for the kid who survived without any harm (becoming a bunny doesn't count) and not for the one stuck in eternal suffering?

can someone post the every made in abyss thread image
thanks in advance

You should post anime related pictures and feel bad for both.

>Reg is able to wash her without popping a boner
Shit pic

>calling Riko a potato

But why?

Any time soon...

I felt bad for neither because these characters have no redeemable or relatable qualities, the only reason people like mitty is because she was an oppai loli, the only reason people like nanachi is because she was a flat tomboy loli.

It's up to you who you feel bad for.
I felt bad for Nanachi more than Mitty.

Maybe you should feel happy for them. In the end both Mitty and Nanachi finally got what they wanted.

Because people have shit taste and can't appreciate the best character in the series.

Nice meme though.

why is that spot glowing

Really?

These full and vibrant greens were really eye candy on the anime. One of the few things beside music where animes can really shine.

This whole anime feels like the pedo mangaka is trying to slowly corrupt your smooth brains into thinking loli/shota is completely fine.

Yes. There's no light source.

This is loli/shota manga, user. It's not a big mystery. I wish anime-onlies would stop treating that like some profound realization.

It highlights his erection, theres no actual light there.

Which scene was this? 1st or 2nd layer?

It's obvious to me, senpai. It's not obvious to the huge pile of anime watching degenerates praising this pedoshit and going "the loli stuff was a LITTLE uncomfortable but really, watch it for the plot and world~!!!!!" when the plot is balls and the only supposedly interesting things are ripoffs like I mentioned above.

But I already think that?

>animes

What are you even doing here, then?

Shitposting, like what you are rewarding him for right now.

Which bunk would you pick?

I'm irrationally angry that I wasted time watching this shitty anime and am now instead wasting time on this shitty board.

Is it just me, or does the official size of the abyss seem, like, really tiny? 1km across? So you could walk around it in about an hour? How do all those grassy bluffs and waterfalls and expansive vistas fit in there?

That's the top. It gets wider when it gets down.

5th layer is basically a dozen Orths wide.

Its kinda stupid they dont just build the ladder out of solid wood like normal bunk beds, they clearly dont lack wood as a material.
Rope is really tiresome to make and youd only use it where necessary.

>Bonedad has soul sharing machine
>also has cute girl(s)
>also has verified method of sharing the fluffy monster
>he didn't make a fluffy girl Narahate and body jump it

Are you trying to imply that you don't like watching little girls pee? What the fuck are you even doing on Sup Forums?

Orth is post-industrial and just cutting lengths of rope to make ladders is easier.

Nanachi can see the flow of the curse.
Maybe reg's dick can distort it like it has a mind of it's own.

While I don't deny it, I wonder about how bad it really is. I mean from the ton of
anime/manga consumption my viewpoint is maybe skewed, but I watch almost all anime with a good friend of mine and very rarely his brother and the brothers gf watch with us. As normies their power level is really low and they are always squeamish about everything loli or nsfw. For example Hajimete no Gal was a no go and eromanga we didn't even show them. MiA was no problem whatsoever though. From start to finish.
They both really loved it. Now I know the manga is much more explicit, but the way the anime was handled was very okay in this regard.

>didn't take the chance to become a bunny loli
man for all his intellect and scientific prowess, Bondrewd really can't see a goldmine when it's right in front of him

How new are you?

training for delving

Reg has a cursed penis? Is that an Aubade as well?

That's badly translated.
He means:
>Boys and girls whose yearning can't be stopped

m a r k
a
r
k

My dad watches normie anime like one piece and DBZ. I marathoned Abyss with him yesterday and he loved it.

Did your dad touch your private places when you were little?

I can only toss frozen stuff into the oven.
Will I still be about to win Nanachi's heart?

I haven't seen the anime yet, only read the manga. What makes the manga "much more explicit"? I watched the crying blood scene on youtube and it struck me as much more intense than what was in the manga, they really lingered on every detail instead of just showing you a few panels. I think that's just the nature of animation vs static pictures, it's naturally more impactful.

In general people really exaggerate how "bad" MiA is in terms of gore and loli. The gore is confined to a few scenes which, while intense, are not unprecedented in anime. As for loli/shota, there's never any really overt sexualization, just lighthearted scenes like "haha Reg has a boner". It was obviously inserted because if the author's fetishes, but you can still pass it off as just kids being kids.

I can still see how it might be too much for some prudish normies though.

*able

If the loli/shota is so obviously because of the authors degenerate fetishes then it's too sexualized.

This is correct. Please never use machine translation for Japanese, it is absolute garbage.

No you speed reader, the curse distorts around movements and thoughts and nanachi can see that.
As we saw with the tamagauchi fight reg's thoughts can distort the curse as well.

Oh I didn't really compare the gore scenes, yea you could be right with the animation the gore can definitely be a little more jarring.
The anime toned down the loli fanservice somewhat. No strongly visible breast mounds for riko in the bathing scene for example.

it's not often that you find someone who is both best boy and best girl at the same time. What a steal.

>there's never any really overt sexualization,
I agree but then its really hard to distinguish Sup Forums shitposters and people with actual opinions, so you just have the 1 correct option of ignoring people who disagree.

I knew I recognized her voice from somewhere...

No. He's always been into RPGs and Vidya in general though.

>We will never eat this fucker
That's why he lost.

Oh ok, I forgot about that. Yeah, that page would probably creep out some normies, and was obviously inserted only for sexual purposes.

Not that I'm complaining of course, I strongly support his right to draw whatever he wants, the more fucked up the better in fact.

Okay, but is Reg's penis cursed?

Finally someone with distinguished taste.

Are you trying to bait or what?

No, Reg isn't affected by the curse, he only affects it.
Either his penis has it's own consciousness or Reg's consciousness is focussing too much attention on his dick and it's showing.
Basically Nanachi and creatures like the Tamagauchi can read delver's minds through the curse

Not at all. What do you think is bait?

So Reg's penis is a 5th grade artifact?

>Is it just me, or does the official size of the abyss seem, like, really tiny?
It doesn't help that sometimes its drawn inconsistently, like in pic related, where it appears 200-300 meters in diameter at the Great Fault.
Although this is more of an oversight on the animation crew for not properly understanding the perspective used when they were at the Skyward Waterfall.

How big is Regu's penis?

It's kinda hard to draw people there and the Great Fault all within 1 shot. They should've zoomed out way more.

Judging by the nanachi and faputa triggered bulges it's pretty small.
Mitsui jun's picture is probably about accurate.

Never because Reg has to be faithful to Riko and Nanachi belongs to me. I'll fight any other anons who think she doesn't in Street Fighter.