Joe Biden molestor general

(((They))) are prepping him for a run in 2020. This was the top of Reddit this morning.

Attached: 2E9AB4A3-10AC-46EE-8380-6538F351E1E5.jpg (1125x2049, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo
youtube.com/watch?v=o0JqC2UDpoE
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/24/hillary-clinton-still-has-no-good-answer-on-why-she-hasnt-held-a-press-conference-in-263-days/
archive.is/W8F0n
youtube.com/watch?v=IsHa_uO7Cec
rt.com/usa/414292-biden-tells-yanukovich-resign/
rt.com/usa/414292-biden-tells-yanukovich-resign
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand the point of this picture

you have to go back

He's insufferable. Even those who believe they like him will experience a strange feeling of irritation, when he speaks.

They’re prepping him for 2020

He’s taking his granddaughter to the movies (to show voters that he’s “a loving grandpa” and “just like you”) and talking to a hobo (to prove that he’s compassionate and “cares about poverty in America”)

It’s not hard to figure

Are we supposed to believe this photo was just spontaneous?

Go post in some more slide threads instead of seeing what the enemy is up to.

OH, assumed he was trying to make a point about him being a molester. Why I was confused...

He's a real human bean, as shown by this extemporaneous picture.

Of course (((they))) are prepping the self-professed Zionist for 2020.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
>youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM

Pfft.. homeless guy, that guy is probably fbi.

Or, you know, he’s actually just taking his granddaughter to the movies and stopped to talk to a homeless man. But yeah, no you’re probably right that it was staged. Probably even a false flag event for something else happening there.

Traitor Biden will never be president

youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo

Attached: illegalmacro.png (940x788, 840K)

>mfw of all people, they choose creepy uncle joe

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

pic related

Attached: creep.jpg (636x333, 35K)

Forgot pic.

Attached: ZIONIST.jpg (850x400, 47K)

he's prepping the bull for his granddaughter?

what's there not to understand?

The Democratic Party is too divided for Biden to win

The ultra left won't vote for him because he's a white male and the progressive left views him as part of the establishment

georgetown amc. i'd recognize this anywhere.

Hide your waifus, faggots; come 2020, they all gonna want a Cup of Joe.

Attached: mIAY7l4.jpg (541x783, 87K)

Nah, this picture was taken by some PR firm and posted on reddit, they're trying the waters for a 2020 run.

Exactly. The left have divided and conquered themselves and we will keep it that way.

Yes Sweden
Yes

kek

>going to reddit
I'll post this anyway.

Attached: porky.jpg (1273x924, 164K)

>voting

Attached: 345g34.jpg (640x734, 68K)

ye and hillary just likes to go on hikes thru the woods by herself

Also I really hope the Dems aren't that stupid. Biden is a fucking retard and would be just as unappealing as Hillary.

Quality.
Sorry you're country is so cucked swedefriend

>(((someone)))

You mean staffer. Just like that photo of Hillary meeting someone while hiking innawoods.

Reddit is a dog on the democrat leash

Obviously staged. He's in a suit, his grand daughter isn't in the photo (i doubt he'd take her to a public theater anyways), the angle that the photo is being taken at is suspicious, that guy doesn't even look homeless, but maybe I'm just used to more haggard ones. And really? Joe Biden just stopping to talk to a homeless guy....gimme a break. But leftists are gullible idiots who believe anything that makes them feel good inside (diversity is our strength, goys), so obviously they believe it hah.

>Also I really hope the Dems aren't that stupid
Why? you don't want to see them fail massively again?

take you're pleb tier memes back to your soccer mom antifa facebook group

Attached: 1514850981924.jpg (400x400, 14K)

I feel like there might be a point where it stops being fun when your opponent is that bad at it.
Though it might be fun to see the media try to support someone so awful again.

Democrats officially the party of nostalgia schlock
youtube.com/watch?v=o0JqC2UDpoE

Can you believe Hillary went over 260 days without giving an interview during a presidential election? The media allowed her to completely dodge them to avoid having to answer questions.

"It’s been 263 days since Hillary Clinton last held a press conference. That’s a dangerous precedent."
>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/24/hillary-clinton-still-has-no-good-answer-on-why-she-hasnt-held-a-press-conference-in-263-days/

All the PR in the world is not going to help when the meme warriors start putting these pictures everywhere.

Sorry that your country is fucked, Sven.

>Joe Biden is running for president in 2020!
No he's not, and if he did this is what it would look like.

Attached: 1434223305992.webm (720x404, 820K)

'satanist'

Give a fish to a man, he'll eat for a day.
Give a fishing pole to a man, he'll eat everyday

this is what this picture is all about

a staged photo op of fake kindness, i dunno why he tries, one can plainly see his black aura

If they're running Biden that means that they don't want to bring out their A picks to be tarnished by Trump, someone said going against Trump is like wrestling a pig he gets dirty, you get dirty and you realize he likes it.

If he gets a NK deal they have no chance in 2018 or 2020. So look for them to actively sabotage it

buying some crack before retiring home with grandkid

>give a fishing pole
Teach a man to fish

>someone took this photo

yes, it was the PR firm of Biden, who then posted it on preddit.

also: what did (((google))) mean by this

surely it's just another coincidence

Attached: goolad.jpg (1702x584, 197K)

Virtue-signaling. He knew he was being seen (who doesn't recognize him?), he wanted to rub his ego by showing to the world how much of a caring person he is.

I really hope they run him - it'd be a fucking slam dunk for Trump.

1) Running an old white guy instantly demoralizes the identity politics branch of the party that the DNC has spent the last decade building their entire platform around

2) His list of accomplishments can be written on the back of a postage stamp

3) All you have to do is flood the internet with a few thousand pictures of him being creepy around kids, his campaign will inevitably feel compelled to release a statement that Joe Biden denies being a pedophile, and then the narrative for the rest of the general election campaign instantly becomes 'is Joe Biden a pedophile?'

>(((Someone))) took this photo

Attached: uncle joe biden.png (973x700, 1.59M)

It's fake.

Here's the proofs:

archive.is/W8F0n

fake photo, fake story, fake narrative

fake news.

Attached: narattivvv.jpg (921x925, 162K)

Attached: get a job al.jpg (959x408, 58K)

These two were the only images available on google when searching for it.

Somehow "someone took this photo" uploaded it onto the net, and then biden's people got a hold of the photo without any credit or any other proof that it was a real human being who took the photo, and not some PR fucko.

It's shills shilling on reddit, and reddit fucks are all eating it up

Attached: narrativvv.jpg (633x965, 148K)

>georgetown
>DC

THEY CAN'T EVEN KEEP THEIR STORY STRAIGHT HOLY FUCK.

Wasn't it Biden who said "white people just need to die out" or something like that?

Attached: 1514332221769.png (472x564, 225K)

He is literally giving a jobless nigger money

the symbolism couldn't be any heavier

I'm sure he was one of many.

>also: what did (((google))) mean by this

It cheats by keywords associated with the image on pages, which is mostly one reddit thread.

Post "NIGGER" over and over in a thread associated with an image and it'll become associated with it too.

Wow! What a great man! He's definitely got my vote in 2020! Go Joe!

Oprah said it too. So they are prepping a white genocide for sure.

this swede has experience

youtube.com/watch?v=IsHa_uO7Cec

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 2.07.14 PM.png (933x235, 49K)

so much for fact checking on (((snopes)))

rt.com/usa/414292-biden-tells-yanukovich-resign/
>Biden told ex-Ukraine President Yanukovich to resign, former VP reveals in memoirs.
Joe Biden bluntly demanded that former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich resign back in 2014, the former US vice president revealed.
He also confirmed the US was deeply involved in Kiev’s affairs during that year’s crisis.
From the very beginning of the Ukrainian crisis, the US sought to direct Yanukovich in his handling of the riots on Maidan Square that eventually led to a coup in Ukraine, Biden says in his new book titled “Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship And Purpose,” which was published in November, but has now been brought into the media spotlight in connection with the US’s role in the crisis.

Biden reveals that he repeatedly called the then-Ukrainian president, telling him what he should or should not do.
At some point, Biden outright demanded that Yanukovich, a legitimately-elected leader of a sovereign nation, resign because he had “lost the confidence of the Ukrainian people” from Washington’s point of view.
“I was telling him [Yanukovich] it was over; time for him to call off his gunmen and walk away,” Biden writes in his book, referring to “the last of [his] urgent calls to Yanukovich in late February of 2014.”
>Biden on Poroshenko: 'Bickering’ leaders with ‘penchant for corruption'
Even though the new Ukrainian government, which came to power after the coup, was far more agreeable to US officials, it garnered no particular praise from the former US vice president.
Biden calls former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk “a young patriot” and repeatedly draws attention to his efforts to support the “emerging Ukrainian democracy,” but at the same time complains about “bickering” within the Ukrainian elites and their reluctance to put “loyalty to country” over their personal interests.

Attached: image.jpg (744x478, 104K)

who wears a suit to the movies with his grand daughter

Don't respond to memefags

Attached: memedonkey.jpg (443x803, 72K)

Joe Biden and Patrick Leahy

Outlaws one type of Music

Calls themselves traditional americans

Writes the Anti-Rave Law......??

Yeah I can't believe people still fall for this sort of transparent bullshit. Democracy was a mistake.

>Joe "Pedo" Biden
>Im-fucking-plying the Dems will run another fucking white male

Attached: maxine-waters-congressional-black-caucus.jpg (670x377, 183K)

Google Tory Smith or youtube.

“I had spent months exchanging phone calls with both Poroshenko and Yatsenyuk, trying to convince them each, separately, to put loyalty to country over loyalty to political party,” Biden writes, referring to Ukrainian President Poroshenko alongside Yatsenyuk, who was eventually dismissed from the government in 2016.
He also repeatedly mentions the two politicians’ “stubborn unwillingness to work together.”

>Widespread corruption in Ukraine seems to be another issue that constantly irritated Biden.
The former official admits that he had to be “hard on Poroshenko since his election” and to constantly urge him to “continue to fight the elements of corruption that were embedded in the political culture of Ukraine’s Soviet and post-Soviet governance,” particularly in the president’s own party.
Biden claims he went as far as to direct almost each step of the Ukrainian authorities.
“Now you’ve got to put people in jail,” Biden says he told Yatsenyuk when the Ukrainian official came to the US.
He also admits that he “had been on phone with either Poroshenko or… Yatsenyuk, or both, almost every week” for months.

Biden believes the present Ukrainian government “had exhibited a penchant for corruption, self-dealing and self-destructive behavior.”
He also points out that Europe was in fact reluctant to support the idea of anti-Russian sanctions and he had to repeatedly remind Poroshenko “not to give the Europeans any excuse for walking away from the sanctions regime against Russia.”

Indeed, anti-Russian sanctions appear to have been of particular importance for Biden, as he seemed much more concerned about keeping them in place than about Washington’s European allies.
Biden also admits that he had a low opinion of the Minsk Accords aimed at bringing about peace in Ukraine.

rt.com/usa/414292-biden-tells-yanukovich-resign

Attached: image.jpg (352x240, 36K)

Teach a man to fish and let him use your fishing pole and pay him for fish he catches for you.

Biden gets outed as a rampant pedo

Leahy writes the Pedophile Protection Act and slips into Homeland Security Bill

Biden is too fuckin old

Joe was lost.

I've never seen Biden touching a pre-pubescent.

Pedo Joe Biden and his toy puppet Obama

What a fucking pedo team....

He even looks like jimmy Savile in that photo for fucks sake.

I like how retards believe photos like this aren't actually candid.

Are candid*

Ffs

This is supreme b8.

Attached: 1426724879236.jpg (165x300, 17K)

>(((They))) prop up molesting joe for the 2020 run
>(((they))) run pro pedophilia propaganda
>Sup Forums spreads the creepy molestin uncle joe memes far and wide
>demoncrats still vote for him
>all non pedos have had enough
>Day of the Rope (with a full registry of who gets the rope)

How the hell did the homeless man managed to get close to him without the secret service fucking rekting that niggers day.

You're right, it's not necessarily staged. However, you have to think of the implications of a photo like this becoming popular on reddit at the same time he's announcing his presidential bid. I'm sure you can see how this would be advantageous to his campaign, no?

TBQH I rather have Uncle Joe than Trump atm. I mean I like having my gun rights, and if we elect Trump for a 2nd term I'm sure we won't have any 2A left after he's done.

>you’re probably right that it was staged

Someone just happened to catch a photo of him while he was giving money to the homeless.

Not propaganda, totally natural. There are no upvoting bots on reddit. Listen and believe.

I've seen him touching young adolescents, but can you provide picture him touching a prepubescent?

>but seriously we can't let him take our guns, vote for pedo-joe.

jesus christ.

Aside from the kid-touching, people forget what a target-rich environment this clown's candidacy would be.
-Flunked of of a 1965 law class for plagiarizing a paper
-Plagiarized Robert Kennedy and Neil Kinnock during his 1988 presidential bid
-Atrocious hair plugs
-Finished 506th out of 688 at University of Deleware
Finished 76th out of 85 in his law class; an "academic disappointment" per the law school dean
Foot-in-mouth disease: “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
"In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indians. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Pretty much this. Anyone the dems have given any “serious” support for is either the village retard or they are hoping to meme someone in at best.
The fact that they are pushing a guy who is often mocked by moderate democrats shows they don’t have much invested now and just want to look like they care about the up coming elections

black to plebbit with you now, faggot

>no info or images of which of his granddaughters he was with

>decide to google imagesearch "biden granddaughter"

>it's just a bunch of images of little girls being fondled by biden

am I on a list now?

>set up a question that guarantees a certain outcome, and prevents others
>answer question. Outcome!

>JOE BIDEN CONFIRMS HE WILL RUN IN 2020 IN SPEECH

GET IN HERE

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

TROLL EM LIKE IT'S 2006

Attached: 1249411262770.jpg (362x372, 23K)

>TROLL EM LIKE IT'S 2006

Attached: 2018-03-10 17_49_10-(0) _pol_ - Joe Biden molestor general - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (482x222, 37K)

how did this random guy who took the photo know that joe was just casually taking his granddaughter to the movies?

This doesn't work anymore due to 4chanx and other improvements.

However, I thought it would be funny to rickroll tumblr, only instead of rickroll we put some video to trigger them with. Making black characters white or something

Attached: daburrz.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

>YFWDBNWDSOEA

I’m RidinwithBiden now.

Attached: 3c28e19988fa66b9c443b2fd6e085437cedf70238b5e475f41d78544666f22e5.jpg (540x247, 26K)