Go to college user so you can get a good paying job

>go to college user so you can get a good paying job

Attached: v2v2.png (616x149, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chemicalforums.com/index.php?topic=49150.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jokes on you that listing is a legal requirement the position has already been filled by sanjay

>chem degree
Just go on gibs at that point. You really fell for the meme.

this

>homepage

Attached: 3.png (1118x252, 241K)

are you even allowed gibs in America if you're white?

It takes a good four or five years. You need a ton of strong drugs prescribed for that time to get on mental disability gibs for anxiety etc.

Yeah...if you can prove you have a percentage of Injun blood in ya you can instantly get gibsmedats.

Only if you have a vagina. Cutting your cock off works as well fortunately. So there's hope yet for me.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Fuck society and fuck normies for making it the fucked up place that it is.

Wait what the fuck?

I thought Sup Forums told me I’d make good money if I got a pharmacy degree

Attached: 4BE7945C-D508-40C3-917E-26EB40ECBDEE.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Too many new pharm schools. Devaluation of the PharmD

The (((AMA))) still have an iron grip on med schools, so an American MD or DO is still a good investment

Everyone and their pet getting a degree has effectively destroyed the value of a college degree to the point they're as valuable as hs degrees.

>highly preferred
Stupid goy
You did the exact same word play in your resume
It’s all fancied up language
You walk in
You bullshit and get along the guy
You get hired
You show up and work and don’t bitch about it

Jesus Christ. I'm going into Chemistry in September. Should I change my degree?

Good luck finding a job in that market.

My dad works in a lab w/ techs. He has a B.S. in Microbiology

He makes $106,000+ a year. The techs make $15/hour

HOWEVER, the techs are fucking retards. They don’t have degrees, they have high school grad degrees and are actually the most retarded people he has to work with. They make his job hell . They act like little kids

This job posting is retarded. You don’t need a Bachelors to be a lab tech. Plus chemistry is a meme degree. Not all degrees make money even if they’re hard. Get something useful if you care about money

i did the BS in Chemistry too. bad move
I went into the environmental field. haz waste and remediation. loads of fun if you don't mind working around the scum of humanity.

DON'T GET A PHARMACY DEGREE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I’m getting another degree in computer science. I feel the pain.
Chemistry was a scam.

Why is chemistry a meme degree?
Why was it a bad move? What would you have done differently?

got an engineering degree

Gotta start somewhere... they ain’t gonna pay you a fortune if no work experience. You have the knowledge but no expertise.

Chemistry has no job market. It’s very interesting and fun for certain people, but being a “chemist” doesn’t pay. You can either use it to become a Chemistry teacher, or work for somebody with a real degree for shit pay.

Chemistry is one of the hardest degrees to get, too, which makes it extremely ironic. I’m in an easy ass degree field, it’s a lot of writing but not even close to as hard as chemistry, and I’ll be making $100,000+ ($~55 an hour) easy when I graduate. And I love my degree field, too.

Do your research for job markets. If you don’t care about money, become an anthropologist, chemist, mathematician, etc. but if you care about money those degrees are total memes

I want to go get a degree in chemical engineering eventually. Is that an okay idea?

If you can make more money working at McDicks then no one will take this shit wage job except some desperate moron that drives down the wages.

What's your degree?
I care a lot about money. It's the only way I can convince myself living life is worth it.

I was planning on becoming a chemical engineer and getting a masters.

I honestly have no idea where to go in life :/

I do 28$ hours as a machinist
Kek

why are you asking for advice from someone who obviously fucked up their own life and doesn't even live in your country? where's your dad? go yell at him for poorly raising you.

>I’ll be making $100,000+ ($~55 an hour) easy when I graduate.
I remember being a dumb college student believing this. What degree guarantees you a 6 figure job on graduation?

Oh that's right: none. Nice LARP you autist.

lmao

Google this shit, don’t ask NEETs on pol. It took me 2 years of college and research to find a degree that pays well and that I enjoy doing. If you’re smart you’ll do the same.

Attached: DACCB89E-3A8F-4C96-A6FD-2B86D002A2C4.png (640x1136, 82K)

I told my bro to go compsci because compsci guarantees a $50-60k starting job and could work his way to $100k

>Suck Trumps dick
>Get paid 130k

Attached: stormy-daniels-1.png (1000x750, 1.19M)

>yfw a picker/packer at a warehouse makes more than a person working at a lab with a bachelors in chemistry

I had to call the police on my dad because he grabbed a knife and tried to kill me.

I have no male figures in my life. No family, no friends. Only a mom who fucked up big time and has no degree and a sister who has gotten lucky and is marrying a rich guy.

Do you now understand why I ask absolute nobodies for advice?

I have googled all of this stuff, dude.
But every time I do something, whether it be welding, STEM etc. I only hear horror stories of how it's a meme degree/dead field/no money.

College degrees are a meme.

You can go to any college graduation right now and watch as 90% of the graduates are absolute retards. I know people with master degrees who are embarrassing to listen to.

In addition to a degree you need A: black skin, B: vagina, or C: genius level intelligence coupled with the white man's work ethic. Anything less than one of these and your degree is a worthless piece of paper. And even if you have C prepare to watch colored idiots get promoted over you constantly.

Oh and nepotism basically gets you to the front of the line. Stop expecting shit to be fair. It's not.

Administration of Justice. But in your country I doubt you even have that or if you do it pays like shit. In my country, a Bachelors degree in Adminstration will get you $100,000+ starting salary plus government benefits. Lots of adminstration level jobs. I’ve already been offered 6 digit salaries as I’m getting closer to finishing my degree. I could also become a cop if I chose, and since I have a degree they would start me at a salary of 6 digits if not very close. In my small hometown of about 80,000 people, they are offering $87,000 a year to cadets w/ bachelors degree + overtime pay + other pay and that alone comes out to roughly $150,000 a year for salary alone. The benefits can total up to another $150,000 for dental, medical, travel, etc

I love my degree

as long as you have non white kids you're good

What makes you against pharmacy?

I’ve already been offered multiple jobs at this salary range? Oh wait you’re an autist who fell for the whole “get a hard degree and get paid a lot of money”

Get a degree that companies need.

What the fuck should I do then?

Lol. Spent four years at uni, got a BBS.
Found out upon graduation that I could get a job at a dispensary for $2 more than a job with a degree.

>what is supply and demand
Retard.

this post is true

Cry about it on Sup Forums.
Get a Masters
Use your degree to make a product that other people will want to buy.

I sold patents to google for 10 million dollars.

Yes, do chemE if you want a job , you can do math, right user?

Since when does McDicks pay $13 an hour? Big Macs must cost a fortune in Canada...

I know a few people that did it and they all hate it and regret doing it.

The projected growth isn't too good, you get treated like shit. You're basically just in the top end of retail.

I don't know what the fuck I should do either.

Bachelors is the new High School Degree. In like 2 decades, or maybe less, Masters will be the new High School Degree.

Is this for real? The job is designed to have 1/4th the workload as any job of equal pay.

This. Always go for your masters. That's the one thing I do know.

>Get a bachelors in chem
>Apply to be a lab-tech
>Too retarded to realize that you don't need a degree to be a lab tech
Jesus christ

This
You can be a lab tech with a high school degree that had some chemistry

A bachelors? I wouldn't trust anyone alone in a lab if they without having a masters or higher.

I started off with 2 years in chemistry and then majored in ChemE when I transferred to a 4-year; DO NOT go into chemistry unless you absolutely love it, want to research, and plan on getting a PhD. ChemE pays comfy with a bachelors and a lot of them go get their MBA, most work in management fields and rarely touch the actual shit they learned

>bachelors degree for lab tech
Lmao wat?

white guys should probably apply, bound to get the job

Attached: 7jlpnb712ejz.png (500x491, 105K)

Chemistry is my third favourite subject with History and Biology being my favourites.

What would you recommend?

Really? You'd want a post graduate for a lab tech?

Do c.engineering. That's one of the most versatile degrees in the industry.

Structural engineering

for any fag thinking of doing engineering, at least do something related to geology or soils. chinks and poos have flooded the eng market for at least the past two decades, but some reason, relatively few go into geotechnical/environmental consulting.

its not ideal, but youll work with whites for the most part. learn your soils and youll have less competition

Attached: 1457800758728.jpg (813x960, 68K)

You can literally get the same job 30 min south for 28/hr. and all you need is an associates. Top out is close to 40 and you'll be there in 3 years.

It really is who you know not what you know. Seems like even stemfags get fucked. You'd think an engineer would always be hirable because we always need shit being built and maintained.

I keep hearing (and am banking on) certificates being the big thing now. They either demonstrate a visible skill and technical expertise or they are a mini graduate program and thus elevate you above the bachelors but below the masters.

You're a smart cookie, really. It's hardly ever going to be automated away and we're always going to have jobs related to justice and the courts. My mistake is I went with International Affairs/National security without going military first. I think it's still a useful career but you either need to be in the good ol boys and girls club or go military first or be IT in which case they always need cybersecurity.

You remember that 'national security expert' who cried on CNN due to Parkland shooting? He was an English lit major from UVA (and a masters from somewhere else). Got hired as an analyst out of the door by the CIA in the 80s. I studied this shit at UVA under a guy who was a senior member of the 1978 Camp David Peace accords and I can't get fucking hired for even entry level shit. Fucking boomers really were spoiled to shit and back, and when you have English lit majors being your analysts it's a big goddamn surprise we had WTC 93 and WTC 9/11.

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!

>Bachelors
Having a bachelors is like being a highschool dropout. Why not go for a masters?

Actual chem degree holder here. Seriously go ChemE. I had a really shitty job working as a lab tech in a medical lab for a year quit that shit without training my replacement because I hated my boss so much and got a job teaching chemistry. I might get an MS in Chem E but for now I like how I managed to double my pay and don't actually have to do any work ever.

Attached: Eezox is goat.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Yeah man, that extra year REALLY teaches you a lot

My brother wants to go for music education but won't listen to me that its a trap

I was just like you user and was also just as naive. It's never final until you have a job offer letter in writing, and even then...
Entry level hires are pretty worthless for the first year or so, but give it a few years and your salary will go up fast. Just drop the college ego when your enter your field and the real learning begins.

>mfw OP has never heard of a statistical outlier

Attached: IMG_0916.jpg (487x380, 29K)

Yeah I learned this lesson late watching the kerfuffle of CIA/FBI dumbshittery in the news. One of the biggest societal lies we tell ourselves is that we are not as nepotistic and corrupt as the third worlders. The truth is we are, but worse than that we are in an uneven format. Some people and some groups (Guess which ones? Or should I say ((guess which ones?)) ) practice it in spades, while the rank and file white is going to be thrown up shit creek without a paddle. If you are white and selected, it's because you're part of a non-racial good ol boys and girls network.

I really do want to go on for a masters because I actually love learning and studying and academia, but the debnt issues is scaring me off. I'll look into scholarships and so on but given I am not a transbohemian Sunni-Buddhist it'll be slim pickings no doubt.

If you can't save him try and just help mitigate the damage. Scholarships Scholarships Scholarships, network network network and ward away from some private super expensive college.

Business

This. It's required for them to post a job like this online. If no American can fill it, they can bring over a H1B immigrant. Companies abuse this by offering absurdly low wages.

Why would you take a lab tech job that requires a bachelor's degree when you can get a job at Costco for the same pay?

Exactly. It’s not about your degree it’s about whether or not there’s a need for it. And in my field there’s a huge demand for people who have degrees in crime, law, social economics even if robots take over the world. And nobodies getting ADJU degrees or Criminal Justice degrees because they think if they get a super hard degree they’ll get paid a lot. Wrong :)

>I had a black coworker who refused to work more than 24 hours weekly because he would lose government benefits.
>I had a hispanic coworker who was making ~30k and was somehow on EBT.
>I have a muslim coworker who makes ~45k and has multiple EBT cards.

It honestly seems that way.

What can you do with a bachelor's in chemistry anyways? What jobs do you expect?

What kind of avenue did you do to get a teaching cert?

Kind of school/program?

t. Chem degree NEET, 4 years

The career paths for a Chem bachelor's are terrible. Don't do it.

chemicalforums.com/index.php?topic=49150.0

What do you reckon the best IT/CS category is for job security and income?

H1B visa scam. It is so hard for buisnesses to find workers.

i mean it's okay if you use it to go into med school or pharmacy school, but a chem bs by itself is asking for misery

My state has an alternate route teacher program so I just had to take a test.

pharmacy degree is great user
pharmacist is big bucks and even pharmacy technician has a good livable wage. dispensers are the ones that get shat on.

>degree in biology
>currently work as forklift driver

This is the truth. H1B visas require that the position require some kind of specialization. Since no American can break even on their degree at 13$/hr, they can claim that they can't find anyone to do this job. So it goes to Pajeet.

All of them should be deported. All these entry-level jobs with retarded job descriptions should be illegal. 5 years experience for entry-level!

>Mfw I run a lab and have multiple phd working for me

Its not a requirement, but if I get a choice between Bruce who dropped out of high school after year 10 and sanjay who has a phd I'm going with the phd.

Attached: Tony-Abbott.jpg (740x457, 40K)

Chem eng is pretty good here in koalistan

>use degree to make product
>claims he sold patents
A fucking leaf.

Getting a degree in Architecture, how fucked am I?

Attached: 90AFFAC4-2905-4AAD-AF0B-AAD7DE4EBEEA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

>what is a market
There are probably a over saturation of chem graduates that can preform the iterated basic steps needed in your standard lab. You need ambition to make money, don't expect a large salary when you can't do sophisticated things.

this you should be young, willing to work for minimum wage, a masters degree, trade certification to be a handiman if shit breaks down and 20 years of work experience to be able to qualify for a entry level job

>thinks supply and demand curves aren't affected by external factors
Did you really go to college, bitch boy?

My sister used to be a lab technician in the 90s and she left because the pay was so bad.

Not surprised its all being outsourced to Pajeet now. Fucking scummy brown assholes.

You'll make around 80-120K range in your career as a pharmacist

This. The fucking delusions, this board is full of 16-17 year olds.

All the more reason to have a union to negotiate wages so that companies can’t engage in this fuckery.

BS in Biochem here. Got a job with my BFFs parents company. One of those "it's not what you know it's who you know" deals. I loved studying and really enjoyed the classes in my major, but I encountered exactly what is described by OP. I didn't want to got to grad school, started looking for jobs and all I could find was

>entry level
>Minimum Masters + 7 years industry experience OR
>PhD
>entry level

Should also note all but 1 of my profs was pissed I didn't go to grad school. The one that wasn't pissed worked in the industry for 20 years before becoming a professor.

Dont forget the best thing

CJ degrees are betting on nigs continuing to be nigs.

That is so future proof it's not even funny

Attached: 1478437584729.jpg (800x800, 329K)