One piece

Joscarpone siblings, bowlerhats decuplets, and Opera's brothers in anime form in roughly 10 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPdQrwDizJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will the mirroring Straw Hat cover have Sanji and Pudding flying on Rabiyan in Big Mom's spot?

Of course, that's a given. Bege, Caesar, and the firtank pirates too.
I wonder about the Vinsmokes though. They already got a cover, maybe they won't apper this time.

Just got this in captcha. hahahaha

>Bege, Caesar, and the firtank pirates too.
>I wonder about the Vinsmokes though. They already got a cover, maybe they won't apper this time.
Luffy + Caesar + Fire Tank Pirates was the last cover. If cover-2 was a reason for Vinsmokes to appear, then cover-1 should be the same for Bege&co. Personally, I think if they appear, they're gonna take the background of th lower part.
So the upper part: Sanji + Pudding (maybe + Chiffon and Nitro) on Rabiyan, lower part: Luffy in the centre, Jinbe and Brook (or less likely Pedro) on his sides, rest of th sunny team right behind (Smoothie/Daifuku spot), and FTP/Vinsmokes smaller and behind them (depending on whether the groups are gonna play some part in the late game).

So, how exactly is Luffy going to beat or escape Katakuri? Awakening? New gear? Nakama power? Trap him in a mirror?

Also how the fuck is the Sunny going to lure Big Mom to Cacao Island without her throwing another tsunami at them? Or is Perospero going to lead her there anyways?

Nothing, no awakening, no gear 4th (because that's suicidal), maybe new power, but only to get disapointed when it doesn't work. He'll just stall and get wrecked for ten hours straight until he's on the verge of death and Caesar or a fishman pirate or someone saves him.

>Also how the fuck is the Sunny going to lure Big Mom to Cacao Island without her throwing another tsunami at them? Or is Perospero going to lead her there anyways?
He will if the sunny is nowhere to be seen, but since they're both going in the same direction, it shouldn't be too long until the cat and mouse game starts again.

If Cracker's hand wasn't there they'd look like hand puppets.

Rude
and racist, to boot.

Are we in Wano yet?

Why do people like him so much?

He's one of the most shallow characters in the manga, he doesn't give a shit about anyone and only cares about killing. He is not even the main villain of the arc he's in, just the the bad guy's muscle.

Is it just because he looks cool and fights hand to hand?

I don't know, I never liked him much myself.
If anything the coverstory did a better job of making him likeable than the whole enies lobby arc.

Will Tashigi get the Yuki Yuki no mi?

And him joining CP0 kinda negated all that.

Not if Oda wants to keep forcing his "muh swordswomen are weak and worthless compared to swordsmen, even in a world where fucking magic exist and everyone and their mother use it"

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>Big Mom

I know but that's the point he's forcing with Tashigi with Kuina.

It's easier to believe in magic than it is to believe in a competent woman existing.I can only suspend my disbelief so far.

This is how Luffy will beat Katakuri.

Fondling his balls?

Why didn't Rayleigh kill Kizaru in Sabaody?

Because that would most certainly cause the WG to prioritize his capture and he wouldn't be able to live in peace anymore.

He could've caught Kizaru by surprise and rip his heart out in a flash. How will anyone know?

Maybe because they would find Kizaru's corpse or realize that he's gone missing after his invasion on Sabaody? You fucking retard? Also Reyleigh is far from strong enough to be able to effortlessly beat the shit out of Kizaru

Sentomaru and Pacistas were also there.

You're really underestimating Kizaru there

Noice. I'd like Luffy to had someone with this kind of relationship.

Beautiful

The only true Rival I can see Luffy acknowledging is Blackbeard.
Seems difficult to picture Luffy coming to have a Whitebeard/Roger relationship with him though.

If they found Kizaru's corpse who in their right mind would connect it to Rayleigh? It'd be a mystery at best.

What intel do sentomaru and pacifictas have on Rayleigh? For all they know an unidentifiable old man ripped the heart out of an admiral and jump in the ocean and swam away.

Because Kizaru was stronger than him pbviously,you could clearly see that Kizaru had the upperhand due to Rayleigh's stamina.

Blackbeard is not really a rival you can become a friends with or even respect. I doubt Katakuri is that rival either, but Luffy is not gonna hug it out with Teach at the end.

It would probably be someone from the Supernova.

Thanks for the fanfiction where Kizaru is stronger than Rayleigh. Very open minded approach.

>or even respect
You sure?
Blackbeard respects Luffy.

luffy didn't cause the death of blackbeard's brother

And I don't think Luffy will return that respect. Especially when Teach is capable of begging like a coward when he is close to death. Not to mention that he was partly responsible for his brother's death.

I'd like to know what exactly was going on in Luffy's mind during this scene. BTW, anime handled it perfectly with inclusion of the images of two Luffy's closest people whose deaths Teach causes (or will cause) later on.

dog, did you miss their skirmish in impel down? or their little talk in dressrosa?

No, Oda will meme around for at least 20 more chapters

Even if he could, what would the purpose of killing him be? That would just fuck him over

Why was Whitebeard so incredibly disappointing?

>]
i've always seen newgate more as a tragic figure than the badass status everyone seem to appoint him. i think he works better that way, as a character

One Piece as a whole would be a full 200% better if Tashigi got an impactful win against a named character.

Him and Ace were merely plot devices for Luffy and BB to grow

Pudding flashback when?

Already shown

Cute!

Will he get killed by Big Mom or Usopp his way out again?

I still hate her pink hair. I'm triggered every time I'm reminded

probably killed and then revived at the end with everyone else

Is it okay to laugh at the fags who said Bege would be an unimportant jobber?

So, Buggy

- Gains the admiration of followers and underlings relatively easily

- Has a very specific conception of wealth which makes bribing him through more abstract means hard

-Has a general 'luckiness' aura that usually creates misunderstandings in his favor

- Has a working knowledge of high-powered explosives that is genuinely impressive for the setting

- Is almost a impossible challenge against sword users.

...Would Buggy rise up the ranks if he was somehow made a Marine? I mean, he'd be one of the corrupt ones, but the guy's surprisingly versatile in the grand scheme of things and they have to have some sort of artillery division he could be put in charge in.

What hair color you thought she had?

>mfw Dark Justice

>Is it just because he looks cool and fights hand to hand?
He also has a cool moveset and Devil Fruit and his fight with Luffy was one of the best.
But I hope he gets to do something as CP0

Wat happened to mother carmel? How did BM gain her fruit power?

>Table eaten
>People disappeared

Was it filler? I don't understand what went down.

This collage makes me happy. Very nice user, thank you.
It's okay, he'll buggy his way out of this somehow. Even Spandam survived Enies Lobby despite all the shit he did, so Perospero is basically guaranteed to live comfily until he dies in his sleep at +90 years old.

>Was it filler?
Please stop using words you don't understand

>Table eaten
>People disappeared
gee I wonder what happened

They got fed up with Linlin bad table manners and left her alone.

God i wished
this arc is starting to suck ass

>Flashback story
>Story doesn't shed any light on what happened and left open for vague interpretations

I guess we don't call things that gets us nowhere a waste of time then.

the cutest

>vague interpretation
Oda didn't want to scare kids with cannibalism, we all know what happened

There's nothing vague about Linlin eating the kids and Mother Carmel, especially with that one giant and the chef's reactions to it, and what happens immediately after it.
It's only vague if you want to try your hardest to pretend Linlin isn't a cannibal and that cannibalism is so super bad that it can't ever exist ever.

We have absolutely no idea what happened. For all we know government sedated Linlin and everybody escaped.

>For all we know government sedated Linlin and everybody escaped.
Then how did Big Mom get the soul fruit? Why would the giants hate and fear her for that? Why would Streusen find it hilarious and want to team up with Linlin?

>For all we know government sedated Linlin and everybody escaped.

Yeah, I'm sure that made that rando giant spread a story that made the giants stop saying her name out of horror.

I don't understand how you guys managed to survive to this day. I thought people like you forgot to breath or choked on a poisonous wild berry at some point.

She got an urgent phone call and left. All of the other children went to play hind and seek. Big Mam happened to eat the Rip-Off Rip-Off no Mi, a fruit that gives you a copy of the nearest power. Caramel went on to become Doctorine. Trust me, my dad works for Nintendo.

Honestly, at this point, I hope we learn more about Streusen, even just a page's worth of info. After that chapter, it looked like the guy could actually be the brains behind Big Mom's autistic might, but he hasn't done anything to indicate that he's anything but her chef at the current date.

I like not him personally but the whole unit as a whole.
Can't wait until they appear again. I love them.

Gedatsu managed to make it to adulthood somehow.

Now that you mention it, this is true.

>Then how did Big Mom get the soul fruit?

I wish Oda shown us what happened so we wouldn't had to guess. Eating people in flashbacks grant you df powers? Says where?

>Says where?
What is "it's a new method of fruit-power-obtaining in a system that has not been fully explained to the reader yet" for 100?
We still don't know how Blackbeard got his power from Whitebeard, so for all we know, that's an entirely different method than eating the fruit outright or eating WB. Where's your outrage on that?

Just shut the fuck up and realize that you're the only one that doesn't understand what happened. Oda doesn't need to spell everything out on the off chance that a paste-eater managed to come across his manga and successfully read almost 900 chapters of it.

CP-0 didn't want to pay Carmel since she was quitting anyway, so they were gonna kill her and take all the kids. Linlin just kept eating while all this happened and wrecked the CP-0 agents subconsciously when they tried to take her.

She got the soul fruit because the agents wanted Carmel's Devil Fruit so they came with a base fruit where it would reincarnate into, but Linlin ate it.

Where did you get it that Carmel had Devil fruit power to begin with?

The time she used it to create Pandora?

Jesus Christ, stop talking and go read the entire arc again, you're embarrassing yourself.

Law from the future shambled the fruit into Big Mom's body

ace dies

>why aren't things immediately explained in detail as soon as they happen
Don't be a writer.

Do not bully

>Huge Elbaf lore dump
>Mother Caramel
>Strus
>BM
>BM relationship with Elbaf
>Soul Fruit
>using the word filler when it applies to anime

The worst part is that you're completely serious.

Blackbeard had a special body so we're told. He can have 2 devil fruits so we're told. His devil fruit interacts with df users differently so we can only speculate on how he took WB's power. None of that connects to the mysterious disappearance of people and a broken table though. Maybe you need to eat a table before you eat devil fruit users? I don't really know what's goin on.

>Carrot poster is a fucking Irish
wew lad.
Soon you will be BTFO by Ophelia
Just like your idol

>@ 3:02
>"and it's not "he", it's "they""
>"they" probably

What the fuck does it mean

I'm still waiting to see Compote do something. She's done literally nothing, and she's Mama's first daughter. I doubt Oda would introduce her just because, everyone else on this cover has done at least something (yes, even Smoothie).

youtube.com/watch?v=sPdQrwDizJA

his crew

Does anyone else feel like this arc is just dragging on and on?

no

People say that about every arc. The arcs is nearing its climax, there's at most 20 chapters left.

If they were still on WCI as-of the newest chapter, I would say yes. Now that they're away from it and on the way to Cacao Island, a timeskip to hit 1am is definitely necessary. That'll speed things along.

>There's just one Carrot poster.

We are many.

Only because you're a wanofag. I haven't had this much fun with One Piece in forever.