Why isn't europeans helping develop africa so they stop having kids?

Why isn't europeans helping develop africa so they stop having kids?

Attached: 1520594199010.jpg (4500x4334, 1.09M)

Why not exterminate Africans and repopulate the continent with Whites instead?

Attached: 1467556875223.jpg (633x699, 64K)

not politically feasible, we're not in 1920.

Why would we care what happens in Africa. Build a wall and shoot down any boat and I don't care what happens.

They spent 400 years developing Africa. The problem is, niggers aren't capable of sustaining a civilization. As soon as they reach critical mass and unite behind a boss nigger to kick out whitey everything whites built inevitably crumbles.

Really what should happen is we should just declare sub-saharan Africa a wildlife preserve. Nobody is allowed to interfere with the wildlife. Eventually their population will fall to a level that wild game and vegetation can sustain and they'll return to their primitive roots. Maybe every once in a while we'll send in a primatologist to see what's going on with them or something, but it would be off limits to anyone attempting to feed the fauna.

Whilst I'm on board with this in theory, in practice all colonialism ever did was give libcunts an angle with which to attack us and claim we're blood-thirsty pirates, so I say no. It's been a millstone around our neck for decades at this point. However, as hostility grows every year towards whites my attitude is changing.

"niggers aren't capable of sustaining a civilization."
This is false.
Anyone with basic reading skills and a computer can prove this wrong.
Some of the wealthiest civilizations and huge human developments came from Africa.

development of their shitholes, feminism and basic education has shown to be more effective than genocide.

literally read any book, fucktards.

REEEEE

Kill yourself nigger loving mongrel

Attached: AMERICAN RACES.jpg (452x798, 109K)

so you have no argument beyond memes.

Unless the first world helps africa develop, they will breed.

What happens when a lot of them have no job or anything and think: hey, maybe I'd should move to europe?

Do you have any IQ points dumbass?

It's a waste to try developing Blacks, their genes are trash and can't be fixed. Africa would still be a shithole 1000 years from now

If africa isn't developed a lot of them will think: oh wow, this place is a shithole, MAYBE ILL MOVE TO EUROPE OR THE US.

retard.

AFRICA ISN'T DEVELOPED BECAUSE IT'S FULL OF LOW IQ BLACKS.

THE ONLY WAY TO DEVELOP AFRICA IS BY SUBSTITUTING THE POPULATION WITH HIGH IQ RACES

So you'd be ok with forcible sterilisation of a majority of their population like Israel has tried out?

was that even english lmfao
kys nigger

I thought they were kangz and sheeeit the ultimate creators of high civilization. According to them they don't need our help.

Feminism doesnt work if the whole population is eligible for victim points

This was attempted at one point but these attempts were deemed as (((radical))) and ignored.

Berlusconi proposed a marshall plan for Africa, but we already know it would be useless. They would fuck it up quickly, keep spawning like viruses and ask for gibs/start to migrate once again.

Attached: 1447723472340.jpg (896x722, 33K)

SAGE

Because us "helping them" with out subsidized agriculture is the reason they are able to survive and breed as it is. Any help we give them would be some mess of corporate dickery that ultimately helps no one except a handful of shareholders living in goddamn some tax haven.

helping africa develop is why they are having too many kids in the first place if it werent' for global gibs and modern medicine there would be not africa population boom we pull the plug they start dropping like flies.

they're having kids because they're still primitive agricultural societies, dumb nigger.

white bois just mad because they copied everything from Wakandaland.

tribalism and big man syndrome will keep africa forever in a state of barbarianism

They did, it was called colonialism and is considered a sin now.

Is it even possible to skip a stage of development?

yeah, pretty much all the thirld world now.

The problem is africa is still culturally the same as middle ages europe I think.

Coz that's what Bill and Melinda Gates are doing.