Rank the straw hats lives so far from hardest to easiest

Rank the straw hats lives so far from hardest to easiest.

Brook > Zoro > Robin >Sanji > Nami >Usopp> Chopper> Luffy = Franky = Jinbei

>Zoro that high

Brook > Sanji > Robin > Nami >Chopper >Usopp > Franky > Zoro > Luffy > Jinbei

Usopp just had a deadbeat dad and a mom that died content of natural causes, Franky on the other hand was directly responsible for the death of tom, who took him in when he was a child. He also didn't even get his parents at all.

>Brook hardest

I've always felt Robin had it the worst out of the crew. I mean sure, what happened to Brook was sad but he brought upon himself for eating that devil fruit. Robin lost everything and was persecuted from a young age. Nami has a pretty shitty one too.

Zoro didn't have hard life, his childhood friend died falling the stairs, accidents happen. He had it easiest by far.

>Usopp just had a deadbeat dad and a mom that died content of natural causes
Yea but he never had a miserable life despite all that.
>Franky on the other hand was directly responsible for the death of tom, who took him in when he was a child. He also didn't even get his parents at all.
Again, his life wasn't as miserable. After his tragedy he was able to recuperate his life and lived happily with his new "family" before Luffy came. That's why I put Usopp and Franky that low.

I spot to strong instances of bait in this list:
1. Zoro being that high
2. Jinbe being on the list at all.

That said my list goes:

Robin - Lost family and friends right before her eyes and was driven to suicide by her life of being hunted
Brook - Driven to insanity by loneliness after watching all of his friends die
Nami - Forced to work for the man who killed her mother. High probability of rape.
Chopper - Shunned by all creatures and the only person that accepted him is terminal. Also failed to provide a cure in the worst possible way.
Sanji - Disowned by father and extremely bullied until then. Afterwards, nearly starved to death and ruined a man's career in the process.
Franky - Bullied. Mentor killed because of his own ineptitude.
Luffy - Brother dies. Child abuse.
Zoro - Crush/Rival dies
Usopp - Mother dies.

That user was pointing out that you put Usopp above Franky. Nah.

Slashed by Mihawk. Fights with those wounds. Takes Luffy's damage from Kuma's devil dfruit ability. Life so far, not just their childhood right?

I meant that Franky should be above usopp

>Zoro that high
>Franky that low
>Usopp higher than Chopper
What?

Also Zoro needs an update to his story cause I always thought it was abit off and not very deep.

>Jinbe being on the list at all.
He's already established what role he would play on the ship when he steered through a tsunami. He's joining.

>>Fixed
Brook > Robin > Sanji > Franky > Nami > Chopper > Luffy > Zoro > Condoriano > Usopp > Jinbei

Yall niggas forgetting that Franky was run over by a train.

This, but I'd switch Zoro and Usopp. Kuina's death strengthened Zoro's motivation and he overall had a normal life, Usopp was a weakling who lost his mom and never met his father but still wanted to be like him. His dream would still be unreacheable, if it wasn't for the accidental encounter with Luffy.

Chopper has a Foster mother. Usopp literally had no family.

Robin>Brook>Sanji>Franky>Nami>Choper>Usopp>Luffy>Pudding>Zorro

>Condoriano that low
faggot

Kek Zoro had one of the most easiest lives.

>hurr my friend fell down the stairs and died
Boohoo cry me a fucking river.