BREAKING Right wing leader from Austria gets invited to the UKIP free speech summit in London

>Dude takes a plane to London with his speech on free speech prepared.
> Gets off the plane in London, UK authorities deny him entry into the UK because of his conservative views.

Fuck, it really has begun, has it not? The UK is an authoritarian state without free speech now!

kleinezeitung.at/politik/innenpolitik/5385806/Einreiseverbot_IdentitaerenChef-Sellner-in-London-festgehalten

Attached: 16F45BDC-4EBD-425F-B477-8E1102D7DE3C.png (1536x2048, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GWUW0W_xY4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1519409577940.jpg (953x1282, 131K)

Is America the last country with free speech? Has any other country had free speech?

they also illegally arrested tradthot and her boyfriend at the airport.

I'm starting to think that the UK is more cucked than any other Western Nation; Excluding the Pakis up in the North of Europe ofc.

They've already broken the law by holding them for more than 24 hours. Start contacting embassies.

>America the last country with free speech?
mostly
>Has any other country had free speech?
not really

Same people. They've had them for like 3 days.

Looks like a Jew.

Fucking UK.

Like hell, how is this shit even legal?

>plans Hyde Park speech

Attached: 1499056490175.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

How do you think I feel having to see this shit every day? We're bad, but there's a lot of fake shit floating around on Sup Forums too, so at least cut us some slack for THAT. I won't deny we are fucking Sweden tier cucked though. It makes me angry but at some point you have to just acknowledge it and move on. I've stopped feeling hopeless and just accept it. I've never censored myself for anyone online or offline and never will but the fact it can put me in jail is beyond fucking absurd. My country will sell me, someone with roots here dating back thousands of years, for no reason other than I didn't slurp Muslim semen.

>(You)

Attached: 811700f6.jpg (252x291, 16K)

>yet another publicity stunt from do-nothing leaders

Attached: moarpheus-profile-pic.jpg (1024x576, 361K)

Fuck off Germany, stop rushing in to victimise us in order to draw attention away from your own shit show. Fucking Kraut cunt.

Never read anything more true. At least there's fewer up north but it's always growing. I love my country but I just can't imagine living here for the rest of my life, not like this.

The UK is a mixture of the worst of France and Sweden, everyone else is lagging behind them in cuckedness, not only are they invaded; they also have an effectual marxist dystopian state where you can't even criticize muslim rape gangs with your facebook friends without the police knocking on your door for hate speech.

U.K doesn't care about free speech like we do.

at least he didnt arrested and hauled into prison like robinson

Attached: 1458756181440.jpg (511x496, 72K)

Pathetic

nah lil sammy hyde a good boi he gettin his life together and goin to church now

why was this deleted?
is someone trying to cover it up?

>The UK is an authoritarian state without free speech now!
>now

Where the fuck have you faggots been?

It will inevitably spread. Britain is suffering from a collective loss of faith, energy and purpose. Depression rates appear to be higher than ever recorded, and it's commonly accepted that in times of war people were and are much happier because you're forced to join together for the sake of something. Today the strongest collective force in the UK is Islam, that's simply a fact. Second is probably upper class solidarity (i.e. networking, sending their kids to the same schools, keeping certain traditions alive etc).

The West is dying, and what is being observed in Sweden is also visible in France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark etc to varying degrees. Ancient certainties have been stripped away. Ancient pieces of common sense have been dismissed as racist and outdated. Old traditions have been judged to be patriarchal, oppressive, boring and worthy of extinction. It is I believe a nihilistic rot which is ontological in nature, that is to say that even the meaning of things like "native", "male", "nation", "people" and so on have been undermined.

Children are born into a broken family, raised without a father, educated to despise their heritage, treated like consumers by left-wing profit-orientated universities, forced to cling to whatever job they manage to secure, rot away in tiny rented flats often with foreign landlords, either give up dating or become calloused by the likes of Tinder, are told by the media that they are priveleged and irrelevant, etc.

It's a complete shitshow. What is needed is a massive reorganizing of society, or rather a purge of all that has made it sick.

Attached: britcensus.png (576x864, 23K)

You guys need to put more effort into organizing the right. Do you have the same problem we have with government infiltrating white wing groups?

Soon.

Attached: 1495052487854.jpg (3072x2048, 980K)

hahahahahahahahahaha
GI BTFO
his dumb amerigoblin friend has also been jailed

stop kidnapping US citizens, "ally"

The reason you're more cucked is the fact that it's the ostensibly the right-wing party that's in power right now

really well written post. you should blog or something.

>Far-right
When will they stop using this inaccurate term?

Attached: 788DD838-4D82-4739-9E75-CA4D7B27C8FD.jpg (640x640, 93K)

>The UK is an authoritarian state without free speech now!
When it wasn't? Believing, UK is/was a country of free men, is a special case of brain tumor.

Attached: 1507995319787.gif (645x773, 9K)

Yes, most groups are shut down, neutralized or ignored and left to fade away.

National Action (who were rather too extreme and obnoxious IMO) were infiltrated then banned, several of its members arrested and all of its content taken down.

Generation Identity UK were infiltrated by some undercover journalists and the show was broadcast on one of the major channels (ITV) trying to show people how evil they were (it backfired massively).

The problem with the right-wing in Britain is that it's very much a class thing. Many of the places which were most in favour of Brexit, and which are most hostile to open borders, are Labour (left wing) areas. They aren't SJWs by any means, but they typically believe in things like union representation, a welfare system (for natives), a National Health Service and so on. The right-wing in many peoples' minds are basically the Tories, who are to be fair often more concerned about looking after the nation's elite while ignoring any appeals to be more concerned with a "people". It's why so many people fled to UKIP, it being right-wing but having none of the Conservative baggage.

It'll never work in Britain. Mosley had very little appeal and could never have made an inspirational figure. It worked for Germany, but Britain's saving ideology will be its stubborn, cynical close-mindedness. However, I do believe that demographically speaking it is too late to turn the tide at this point.

Masonic police chiefs, corrupt mps, judiciary all answering to same rothschild, soros complex

in the UK a guy was sent to prison and his dog put down because of a video with the dog raising its paw when it saw hitler

they never had free speech. nobody in europe does

Really appreciate the write up user, British politics are pretty new to me. So the Tories are like our Neo Cons?

>So the Tories are like our Neo Cons?
Yes

This is escalation.
Europe has never had free speech to begin with.

na na na m8, britain is fine. war soon, all our enemies will be btfo.

Count Dankula is not in prison yet and his dog Buddha is alive and well too.

That sad to hear

Yeah, Dankula's only being dragged through the courts for ages and ages and libeled by the press so he can't get a job or move on with his life, and still might go to prison at the end of it.

In a very basic sense it would be:

Labour (UK) = Democrats (US)

Conservative (UK) = Republicans (US)

But there are naturally contextual differences, and factions within each party and so on.

You have Labour politicians arguing for open borders because borders are racist, or multiculturalism is a progressive ideal, or because they know they will secure a large number of votes by easily "generating" new voters (i.e. immigrants).

But then you have Conservative politicians (I've met a couple myself) who believe that libertarian ideals allow for free movement of people, or believe that the economy comes first and that allowing masses of immigrants is the easiest way to fill low-skill job sectors, or that VISAs and so on are a form of bureaucracy which strangles "entrepreneurship" and so on.

We also have the Liberal Democrats, who are now irrelevant but are a mixture of traditional liberals, progressives, Christian soft conservatives and so on. There is also the Green Party (equivalent to Jill Stein's party) who are pro open borders, pro refugee, pro environment and pro quixotic promises to save the world in thirty days.

I disagree, sadly. I do however believe World War III is currently taking place, and agree with Markus Willinger that it is taking place in maternity wards instead of battlefields.

Most people in any society, or any sizeable group, will always be cowardly (for practical reasons usually), incapable of acting without official permission, and so forth. Adolf Hitler said the masses were "effeminate", not in the sense that the unemployed masses of angry male workers were effeminate in their appearance or actions, but that they could only be tempted to act if they were whipped up into subscribing to an ideology which itself was validated in some way en masse. Only then do we observe, as one French writer put it, that otherwise meek provincial office clerks surprise everyone by becoming brutal military commanders.

It is a very frightening thing to become hated for your views, which you will be if you attempt to save your nation in a powerful manner. And once you have become hated, you risk being shattered by hatred sent your way and identified with an identity you can never shed. Your potential to be an artist, or a lawyer, or any other of the mundane things in society which causes nobody to hate you is lost completely. You can only really push ahead and fulfill your potential as the political figure attempting to save his nation, which is both very frightening (especially to sensitive and generally kind people) but also allows you to be the kind of figurehead the effeminate masses can get behind. Look at Trump for example. The intensity of the love expressed for him is equivalent IMO to the hatred many people have for him.

What I'm getting to is that with every passing year the potential for any such figure to halt the demographic decline is dwindling, and ultimately such a figure who even mentions race or appears to acknowledge it will be judged to be as weird as a conspiracy theorist, Quaker, etc.

You break the law you go to jail.

I don't see why we're boosting this. You think white people are above the law?

Attached: sydiocxl0hax.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Well put. And Trump only got away with it by already being a billionaire and untouchable in a 'wreck your career/reputation' sense. He does care what people think, but has an overriding blind belief that there is no such thing as bad publicity, and that censure is better than nothing. This Leonine faith is something the image-obsessed thought police in the left-wing can never fathom.

>How do you think I feel having to see this shit every day?
I expect it's horrible, because it's horrible enough to see the same shit going on in Norway on a smaller scale.

Attached: norway YES.jpg (1388x885, 437K)

what the fuck

They also are introducing age restrictions on high caffeine drinks so you need to show ID now. It's fucking ridiculous how fast they are going under.

>The problem with the right-wing in Britain is that it's very much a class thing.
Bongs have not been good a focusing on the White Genocide meme, tbf.

we'll all be bubble wrapped up in the asylum soon enough.

thought crime is real now, cool

As I said, it's horrible here as well, and Norwegians are being slowly genocided just like the other nations in the west.

Attached: too white.jpg (1024x1016, 123K)

America was the first country with Free Speech. The rest of the western world just (poorly) imitated our concept of free speech.

Attached: Torbert-figure-1.jpg (1000x1387, 248K)

Attached: Norway YES.jpg (1108x658, 262K)

GENTLEMEN - THE APOSTLES OF KEK WILL BE AT THE RALLY TOMORROW TO READ HIS SPEECH IN HIS ABSENCE

TURN UP - STRENGTH IN UNITY

We will have the

FLA,
Veterans Against Sharia
Gays Against Sharia
Proud Boys

Show up and you'll get to meet me too. EN TOUTO NIKA!!!!

Attached: 20180307_123755.jpg (262x468, 19K)

Any chance of some freedom m8?

It's a good thing you and I live in America where we have protected free speech, ain't that right friend-o? ;^)

Attached: 1497894866016.jpg (750x665, 84K)

what the fuck norway

what does that guy even do in gronland? you don't go there unless you are going to buy hashish or cheap beer

GENTLEMEN - SHOW YOUR NUMBERS!

)))WE((( WILL BE THERE

Attached: kingdom_of_kekistan_by_gouachevalier-db737ff.png (382x468, 219K)

Argentina

we'd be in the same boat if it weren't for our 4 BILLION sq. miles of land we can fuck off to whenever we want.

It's just not nearly as noticeable.

Wish I could go. I need to network with some kekistanis irl.

1. Gentlemen, we stand at this precipice united in our ambitions against the forces that would have you dumb, delusional and silent. We stand as the army of truth in the eternal war of lies against truth. We stand against censorship, against the disembowelment of our democracy, our sovereignty, our culture and our heritage. We stand for those who fear being persecuted and slandered.

Our cause is noble, just, dignified and virtuous. May ALL the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out - Justice be done, though the heavens may fall.(edited)
2. We stand aligned against ANTIFA, Anti-Fascists, Ironically they call themselves such, employing the most underhanded strategies to silence and censor us. Their employer is George Soros. They are puppets whose strings are plucked into a cultish frenzy, they are ignorant, delusional, bought, or a combination of these. George Soros is the one bringing over hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants. George Soros is the one who speculated on the Russian Ruble and the British pound. George Soros is behind the open society non government organizations of the radical Left, especially ANTIFA.

They are here to silence, censor and oppress you. Should they use force, attack or assault you - REMOVE their masks and they will run with tails behind their legs like the cowardly DOGS they are - DO NOT attack them or lay a finger on them without them having initiated this.

Attached: bur.jpg (895x895, 380K)

From the battles of Charlottesville, Berkeley, to our very own land and clay at King's College London, these international terrorists are everywhere that George Soros wishes to claim dominion over the narrative and to shut down dissenting perspectives.(edited)
3. Once more it bears repeating - Our cause is noble, just, dignified and virtuous. May ALL the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out - Justice be done, though the heavens may fall.

They are weak of mind and body in equal measure and above ALL - Cowardly in their approach. They support openly Islam and the destruction of Western Civilization - Heritage - Culture - Values and Virtues

Attached: 11z.png (1280x1280, 538K)

fuck off satan

>meanwhile in norway
>parialment just voted on stripping away shitskins passports/citizenship without going through the courts
>labor blocked it
>this is posted by our sweetheart and minister on jewbook shortly after
Labor thinks that the rights of terrorists are more important than the security of the nation

she doesn't give a shit lol

Attached: 28959305_836553903182837_5827272414437834752_n.jpg (555x367, 36K)

We are not meant to live in shame and weakness and diisgrace - Within the very blood in our veins lies the potential for greatness. We are as Hegel recognized the embodiment of World History Itself - To be British is to be a striver, a crusader, an explorer and a conqueror. We build. We produce. We go upward - No one will honor us for losing gracefully - No one will mourn the great crimes committed against us - For us it is conquer the evils of censorship and Rotherham or fall into obscurity and the shadows as we lose the very land we were born on, as well as the land our children will inherit

So - Gentlemen, Warriors of Truth, Clarity, Dignity, Virtue, REMAIN STEADFAST in your defence of our ideals - This nation needs heroes who oppose the tyrants of ANTIFA and their owners. Heroes who WILL NOT cow in shame, disgrace and fear when confronted.

STAND UNITED against this darkness - For the Christians among you - Ephesians 6:12 - for our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

You've been fed what they wanted to feed you - You've been bled of the will to survive. Now you stand just as long as they need you, but you're the only one that keeps you and us alive

I represent KEK, the coming of the dawn after the endless Night - EN TOUTO NIKA - IN THIS WE DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS - The spark that we carry will turn the dark into a flame, a fire, a light - The night will be torn apart - And I know we won't fight alone

Attached: 1517596030958.jpg (567x567, 38K)

This is a call for the virtuous crusade Martin Sellner and his girlfriend have been arrested to prevent them from making a speech. This is because of groups such as but not limited to Antifa.

I am JanSama, we have with us the following as a counter Antifa force.

1 - FLA (Football Lads Alliance)
2 - UK Freedom March
3 - Veterans Against Terrorism
4 - ProudBoysUK (unconfirmed as of yet)

We estimate an approximate 150 of us to ensure Antifa are neutralized and demasked. We shall bring with us a statute of Kek! find us and join us!

This will be a new UK mission a virtuous crusade.

Praise Kek!

When the voice from the shadows calls you, when the winds of change whip past your ears, will you stand when the weight is upon you or will you go to your knees in fear?

Believers, have faith in the Lord KeK's blessings, For the Lord will not abandon us Give us the power to extinguish these enemies of Brittania in the marketplace of ideas

Make Manifest the miracles of KEK on earth - The tongue of the just and righteous is the herald of wisdom - No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

DEUSKEKLOVULT

youtube.com/watch?v=_GWUW0W_xY4

Attached: giphy.gif (1024x768, 873K)

Most Brits have, or at least a sizeable portion of the population have always been hostile to the idea of immigrants flowing freely in the country.

But the thing is that the upper class, and those in positions of immense power be it political, propagandists (journalists, advertisers), academics and so on simply don't have to worry about the issue on the most part or work in industries where any negativity towards immigration, open borders, multiculturalism etc will lead to their dismissal. I have seen this first hand many times, which is quite something considering I avoid life as much as possible. But I've met various people who attended the best schools (+90% white) in the country, were raised in the finest Olde English towns and villages (+90% white) in the country, now work in the finest, most well-paying industries (+90%) white in London, rent comfy little flats in majority white areas of London and will buy a house in some quaint town or village (+90% white) to raise a family at the age of 35, yet they are viciously opposed to lower immigration, or deportation and fervent supports of multiculturalism, urbanization, women's lib (in whatever form) and so on.

Why?

1. They will never have to deal with the consequences of their ideals first hand: they can afford not to.

2. They have never had to empathize with the 'working class' and can easily dismiss their protests as outcries of small-minded, poorly educated proles.

3. They only experience the benefits of multiculturalism and high immigration and rarely (as 1.) experience the negatives: cheap fast food delivery by a Paki, exotic restaurants, an Uber lift home from some Arab, a Chilean to clean their flat once a week, a Philipinno to look after grandma in the care home, a ready supply of blacks to demand no more than minimum wage to stack shelves and keep supermarkets cheap, etc.

>what does that guy even do in gronland?
Take the pic and show it to the white sheep that live in the white areas and believe the media when they tell us that everything is fine?

Attached: not racist.png (506x443, 151K)

How do you know the FLA are going?

They either turn up in their hundreds or don't bother turning up at all.

>Letting women be in charge of anything outside of the kitchen

We're all paying for that mistake Bjorn

Fuck yea. Feels fucking good man. Fuck Jews.

It looks like Denmark is leading the way in securing Europe's future. From what I've read in Friatider etc anyway.

I have organised and currently have them on my discord. The FLA will be with me, I have taught them counter Antifa black bloc tactics too, they are going to demask as many of them as possible.

hoooot

Attached: 888C416B-0878-4270-85F4-005FF48E3A4C.jpg (1079x809, 133K)

I am but an appendage - A Mind with a Mouth belonging to the newly formed T-Hydra.

This will go

I N T E R N A T I O N A L

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ed6FaR7Bs&t=4s

Attached: pe.gif (500x394, 171K)

policies are actually very similar now, I don't got the full overview. As I understand, I am not fully sure, dk is suppose to reject seeking asylum there at all and that instead they have to go to camps they want to establish in africa and so.

we already got some of these camps, but it is not good enough. it must be abandoned all together and it's time to start mass returns not only of illegals, it's safe in most of these countries they came from now, so there is no point of being here

Attached: 26850519_808731662631728_8037860619305864875_o.jpg (2048x1280, 334K)

Will gib freedom for white DNA

we don't have a fucking right wing party, the conservatives stopped being conservative pre thatcher. Our options are the left of center party or the further left of center party.

You will meet me if you show up - I will be the holder of the KeK statuette

Attached: 1517496014058.jpg (316x202, 7K)

you'll find some of mine inside ur mom

It's like these people haven't been paying attention. We've just watched world politics be shaped by Jewish attempts to shut down conversation and the Streisand Effect.

How many more fireteams do they want to create?

THank you for your service

anytime son

REMEMBER WHAT WE FIGHT FOR

DEUSKEKLOVULT BROTHERS

THE FIRST SIEGE OF LONDON'S MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS WILL COMMENCE

Attached: 1520210663072.jpg (474x407, 33K)

Selner and his tuna were both arrested today. The UK is a fucking shithole.

Attached: 1519947035041.jpg (600x962, 159K)

>not like this
not like this
>not like this
not like this
>not like this
not like this

GENTLEMEN - FIRE UP THE 1659TH BATALLION OF MEMETIC WARFARE

MAKE THIS INTERNATIONAL TOMORROW

THERE WILL BE MANY VIDEOS / CONTENT.

I have heard rumors there's going to be the recreation of the last supper with KeK

Attached: 1520210652932.png (550x375, 40K)

anyone got that video of tommy that was supposed to be released btw?

The UK is basically the totallitarian testing ground for the west.

Psychological warfare at its finest.

this is spot on.

>Most Brits have, or at least a sizeable portion of the population have always been hostile to the idea of immigrants flowing freely in the country.
Yes. But both the Swedes and the Bongs haven't pushed the White Genocide meme, and that was partly constructed to get around hate speech laws.

Attached: bmw white.jpg (800x800, 213K)

Hate speech isn't free speech.
We win Nazis. Enjoy your memes.

There's a follow up video where he confronts the group that jumped him afterwards, and the police are protecting them lmao, pretty funny. He calls them out and basically shows them up by asking for examples of hate speech he's supposed to have said. None of them can give him even one example.

He rips some tiny soyboy faggot calling him an alpha male and the police start buzzing behind him. Pretty funny.

THIS WILL BE KNOWN AS THE START OF THE SECOND MEME WAR OF 2018 GENTLEMEN

Attached: worldcorp.jpg (300x168, 36K)