Poos still butthurt about Aryan Invasion

youtube.com/watch?v=MctZeIxvac4

Poo nationalists have rewritten their history to say that ebil Whitey has been lying to them about the Aryan Invasion. They literally think that Dravidians are just tanned Indians and there's never been any difference beyond that. They also want American schools to change our textbooks to say that the Invasion was a myth conjured up by White racists. Some go so far as to invert history - Indians invaded Europe using their superior poo culture, they wuz the real Aryans n sheeit

Why does Sup Forums think these stinkers are bro-tier?

Attached: 1416763012263.gif (380x306, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/05/010515080044.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090923143333.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/index.htm
researchgate.net/publication/23242617_Genetic_study_of_Dravidian_castes_of_Tamil_Nadu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampi
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/natural-history-of-ashkenazi-intelligence/170E96F5581A9F39524DAC717886D945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"A British agent spreading Britannic propaganda"
kek we rigged the election

Aryan invasion happened, they were Nordics.

The aryans were Berber riders that crossed the desert.

Attached: berber2.jpg (976x600, 122K)

>Source of Aryan Invasion.
Seems dodgy. Who were they? What was their culture? Time period of their supposed invasion/migration. I haven't found a single credible source for it.
>Source of Disproving Aryan Invasion
There different books that have been written upon the topic, but I haven't found them satisfactory.

The GIF is still funny though. Although that video isn't Indian. It's from Pakistan. Please pay attention to the Urdu banner in the background, and the news channel.

I follow a lot of linguistics blogs and the comments sections always get blown up by Indian nationalists claiming that the Indo-European languages were developed in India 50,000 years ago and the British pay researchers to cover it up.

Aryan invasion brought R1a into the Indian sub-continent. They became primarily the Brahmins(now mongrelized)

i think they are righter than hitler desu. hitler got his fucked up theories from degenrate pot smoking jew blavtasky and meth addicts up in thule, they were to trying to recreate the aryan race, because it is LOST LEGERNDARY HYPOBOREANS, there are no Aryans just ideas about what they used to look like.

SAGE

>No one can say for sure. Even in my history books in Uni there are 2 theories.
1) Aryans never invaded India and North Indians are just lighter version of south.
2) Aryans migrated to India and settled in North .
Some of them mixed with the Dravidians in south.

Even I don't know what is the truth.
Try googling Aryans in India and you will get mixed results.
>50% will say that Aryans migrated
>50% will debunk the theory
The only surefire way to know the truth will be a time machine.

Attached: images (3).png (209x242, 9K)

Also , source for the original video of the GIF if you it? Looks hilarious.

IVC people didn't speak Sanskrit. IVC language can't be deciphered.

Linguistic blogs are absolute cancer.
I do want to point out that the opinions and approach towards Indian subcontinent's supposed history by Western and indigenous historians differs by a lot.
Most of our documents and research pre-1000 were burned by muslims, so history that was available could be traced from a few oral traditions by wandering clans of brahmins, or an exclusive use of pulling stuff out of your ass(Victorian Propaganda machine)

Who cares? You all shit on the streets anyway, disgusting fucks.

I'll have to look it up, and read more about it before I make an argument for or against it.
Brahmins still retain a high level of cultural inbreeding, so mongrelization is a half-truth.
t. Brahmin

Sure, whatever floats your gloat, Pedro

Attached: india proven aryan.png (984x868, 635K)

It sucks when a country on the other side of the globe rules you.

The Aryan invasion is true, though Nordicists exaggerate the so-called "positive effects" of it heavily, with the most notorious of them - the British - using it to push D&C in India via the caste system.
R1a is also mostly found within the Slavic populations, which runs contrary to the 20th century Nordicism (and hive mind /pol) that considered them the white niggers of Europe.
It is also true that Brahmins have a greater composition of R1a, but it is also strange that they, despite being "mongrelised" over time, have higher average IQs than any pure Slavic populations. Some groups like Tamil Brahmins (who have more ASI than other Brahmins) may even have IQs in the range of Ashkenazi Jews, East Asians and Episcopalian/Anglican WASPs.

Attached: typical poltard.png (488x463, 28K)

You are the one to speak ? Literally every murder video on LiveLeak is from Brazil.
Atleast I don't have to fear for my life every single fucking day.

I think there was a book written by Bal Gangadhar Tilakji named 'Arctic home in the Vedas'. I'll have to read it. Blavatsky was #1 Larper. Theosophy journals still give me a laugh.

fuck pajeets, keep them out of Sup Forums, I'm getting sick of seeing these ugly shitskin ruining our boards

Bhai, let him feel content with his petty opinion to provoke. If a gift is not taken, who does it belong to?

>Slavs
>pure
>curry niggers
>not mongrels
brainlet or curry nigger detected.

>t. memeflag

Attached: images (19).jpg (223x226, 8K)

Not your thread, Confederape.

The Yamnaya people, where do you think that the Indian religion and language came from?

You knew the same feeling, Burger.
You just ran broke away early by dumping tea in salt pond.
It pissed off brits, and rest is history.

Poos, feel free to debunk the following

>In India, members of higher ranking castes are genetically more similar to Europeans, while lower castes are more similar to Asians.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/05/010515080044.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090923143333.htm

Some quotes from the Indian Rigveda, the oldest Indo-European text. Indra is the chief God of the Aryans.

>"At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair. He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress." Indra - 10.96.8
>"Indra throws drops of moisture on his yellow beard." Indra - 10.23.4
>"The swarthy skin, the hated of Indra" - Rigveda IX 73.5
>The Rig Veda praises the God who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour." - Rigveda. III 34.9
>"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin." - Rigveda. I 130.8
>The Rigveda thanks God for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - Rigveda. II.20.7, II 12.4
>This choice sums up the Aryans opinion of their non-white subjects: "Black skin is impious" - Rigveda. II.12.4

Attached: hrr.png (1371x733, 932K)

Laziridis, 2016??
Will read the paper.

Wouldn't DNA testing be able to confirm or refute either theory?

I'll just need one little information from you.
Which edition of Vedas is this, and who has published, edited, and translated it.

Slavs are pure you stupid mutt. Look at any chart that shows where they genetically cluster. They don't form a genetic continuum towards the Semitic peoples like the South Euros do.
I put mongrelised in quotation marks because it is ironic that it is used by WN mutts like you as a prerogative, despite the fact that some of the "mongrelised" groups have higher IQs than the pure ones.

Attached: mutt.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>Seems dodgy. Who were they? What was their culture? Time period of their supposed invasion/migration. I haven't found a single credible source for it.
There is huge amounts of credible information on this subject.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
They came from the black sea/eurasian steppes area, and spread their language/myths and technology around the world.

It's the first thing that comes up when you google online rig veda translated, Ralph T.H. Griffith [1896].
sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/index.htm

I'm not sure.
Because of the geography.
My our research and belief,(which we are still researching), different groups, different types of people was what made up the existing boundaries of india. There were several waves of migration, but most of them travelled from Iran-Sindh-Punjab route.

Dunno why historians make such a big deal about the Boston Tea Party, as it was just a symbolic protest against the East India Company (everything's interrelated, isn't it?) getting a monopoly on trade as well as some additional taxes. Would be like tipping over a food truck to protest Monsanto. I guess it was a harbinger of the war for independence, and a particularly entertaining one at that.

The caste system was a cancer.
I am a Brahmin from Punjab. The new system in our country fixes a quota for schedule castes, schedule tribes and backward castes. This is because they were oppressed in past. So being a person from privileged caste doesn't mean jackshit now. More efficient people from general category don't get jobs and admission to top tier colleges because a certain quota is fixed for dalits. People from lower castes gets the admission even if other person gets higher marks in entrance exam than them . Just imagine giving black people these special oppertunities because they were oppressed in the past .

Attached: images (24).jpg (475x310, 14K)

Attached: 1500677148203.gif (320x320, 240K)

>Just imagine giving black people these special oppertunities because they were oppressed in the past
kek, yeah just imagine

Check your privilege, bigot! Top kek

>have higher average IQs than any pure Slavic populations.
what
>even have IQs in the range of Ashkenazi Jews
oh it's one of those, yikes

>In India, members of higher ranking castes are genetically more similar to Europeans, while lower castes are more similar to Asians.
Members of higher castes are genetically more similar to Europeans, this is not disputed.
It is a gross oversimplification in portraying their superiority however, particularly when you consider pic related, which would suggest a regional difference in development as European ancestry decreases from north to south India. You would run into further trouble when you compare the economic development (which is correlated with IQ under ceteris paribus btw) whiter Pakistan/Afghanistan to somewhere like Dravidian/Australoid South India/Sri Lanka.
You see that in all the Latin American countries, and even in Europe where increased SSA/MENA ancestry correlates with increased poverty/crime/lower income, which is particularly the case in the South Euro countries. This does not seem to be the case in India however.
Here is also a paper which shows very close genetic clustering with Dravidian castes, despite some being in a more privileged position than others.
>researchgate.net/publication/23242617_Genetic_study_of_Dravidian_castes_of_Tamil_Nadu
There are also other papers which suggest a weaker correlation, though I do not have the time to link them.

Your points about the Rigveda can be dismissed since they are not scientifically rooted. When you have a group of essentially Slavic invaders, they are inevitably going to write stories, poems, hymns and other literature about their conquest. See Islam's conquest of the Arabian peninsula as my counterpoint.

Attached: ancestry.jpg (565x1036, 133K)

I will have to compare notes then. I have original sanskrit version that grandfather had.
Western interpretation of hindu texts differs a lot.
Your reasoning (even mine) is to compare it with whatever we have learned before.
How should I put this? The true translation could only be obtained when you actually understand how every word is connected to your daily life. Your definition of dark would mean niggers, or someone who is swarthy by appearance. Our definition(in purest sense) can mean dark in skin pigmentation, or dark in how you act.
The priniciples differs, so interpretation and reasoning is different.

Attached: 1495068042995.gif (200x200, 2.95M)

2 different guys here.

Bangladeshi Flag, kek.

Aryans were just the ruling class. They invaded most of the known world, but they generally did not mix with the natives, instead they co-existed with them. The Aryans were the warrior nobility ruling class, they built fortresses, collected taxes and probably spoke a different languages than the farming classes. There was no civilization to speak of outside of the Aryanvartha (the Aryan world). It was a caste-based society so the castes would not intermix very much. Today the castes are mixed which leads to our misunderstanding of what the world looked like back then.

Attached: 1506960018655.png (553x827, 481K)

No escape from jews and brown subhumans wanting gibs.
I know it just really made me think

I feel you, fellow Brahmin.
But it just breeds competition in people like us(if we don't hang out in Sup Forums at 0350.
I suffered a lot due to the reservation. Dropped from MBBS, couldn't get into IISER, yada yada. But it is easy for use to outcompete vermin, so you'll get through.

Caste system is bad, Varnas are nto. Remember your Varna, and act accordingly.

How do you tell the difference between a paki and a poo?
Not a joke, i just want to know

On a personal not a dislike these sniviling pieces of shit the most, the hibred nigger chinks.

>what
Yes Władyslaw, Brahmins have higher IQs than any Slavic group. You want proof? Just look at the intellectual and cultural dominance Brahmins have had over India.
Look at their relative over representation in the hard sciences.
Look at how the selective immigration of Brahmins and other upper caste Indians in the USA and other first world countries has resulted in them being the highest earning and one of the best educated groups.

Attached: download.jpg (214x236, 10K)

In an organic system, your varna will automatically sort you into a caste. No caste system is necessary, the castes emerge organically. That is the Varnashrama dharma system which is organic and not engineered..

They get into fistfights. Same with Sikhs, which as a domestic enemy drives them nuts.

Nice pic lmao.
Nice sources as well.
Why don't you tell us more about that superior "ashkenazi" iq while you're at it

Varna system existed in India.
It was a mobile system, where your abilities made you who you were, not your birth.
Shudras(outcasts) were the people who were pure degenerates and hedonists who were not the functioning members of their society.
Caste systems is akin to feudalism. That shit is not Hindu, that came from slave traditions and was bolstered by Muslim invasions, and colonists, who wanted to have a rigid class to rule over.

pakis are way more likely to be muslims

Check your privilege Brahmin males!!!

They were the Indo-Iranians, dipshit.
I bet you are one of those subhuman Dravidians with that lack of brainpower

You are mildly retarded. Of course your birth makes you into who you are. A white aryan kshatriya will not be born from nigger shudra parents. Also feudalism in the real, organic sense of the term is very similar to Varna doctrine. The society consists of the 3 main types, oriented properly with the priests on top.

No serious historian believes in the Aryan invasion myth.

It is bullshit, sorry.

>subhuman Dravidians
most of the nice areas of india are Dravidian like Kerala

It is like the difference between a Finnish person worshipping ancient Finnish gods and a Finnish person who has converted to christianity. What did you expect. Different religion, you retard.

I'll give 3 ways to sniff out a Paki.
1) Say fuck Allah. If he reacts, he's a Paki. If he laughs and says the same, he's Hindu.
2) Credit Indus Valley Civilization to India. Paki, if educated, might object. Wait, they're arab larpers.
3) They'll try to convert you. Hindus will never say, "Come let me tell you the story about Vishnu and his Seven Serpents."

PS: THey'll LARP as an Arab or White or Indian until exposed otherwise. I'm just tlking about educated Pakis.

More fake news Mamadou. We know that the implementation of the caste system occurred AFTER the mixing of the ANI and ASI populations.
The modern day caste system was also significantly entrenched by the British.
The ANI (Ancestral North Indians) group is also a catch all term that may not even apply to the "Nordics", since R1a is predominantly Slavic. There is also the real possiblity of other haplogroup input.

as a paki, yeah some pakis do LARP.

but i'd rather be a 6"5" ripped Aryan with green eyes fucking white whores every day than a smelly dravidan IT curry tech support

Second generation immigrant in Sweden is roleplaying his parent's culture. What a retard.

No sure way.

Best to just avoid both.

I'll not start LARPing as a intellectual, but it is extremely, extremely dependent upon how your family is. Your mother and father.
Brahmins have evolved in the hindu society to be a stoic social critiques/druids/intellectuals to keep kings in check.

I'll let you in a secret, middle castes and lower castes also migrate to US in droves. Brahmins are not the only ones who're successful.

aryans?

Attached: r1a.gif (760x560, 58K)

Dude the richest part of India is Goa which is as Dravidian as you can get, while the biggest shitholes are around the north in the most "Aryan" regions. Also, the Vijayanagara Empire that managed to stop the muslim invasion was Dravidian, they were an advanced civilization that built incredible marvels, you can see some of them here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampi

Now, that doesn't mean that the Aryan invasion theory is a myth, it makes sense from a linguistic and historic perspective, probably from a genetic too although I don't know much about the data.

Dude you're the fucking streetshitters of this hemisphere shut the fuck up please.

Attached: 1506452734158.jpg (1511x1019, 1.5M)

It is really obvious. Indians are as dark as native mexicans, whereas pakistanis are like normal mexicans, indian jaws are like those of negroids, indian are shorter than pakis (pakis are short too but not as much), they aren't aggressive at all whereas pakis will fight over the stupidest shit. Indians are generally smarter, though some pakis are just as much smart as indians.

>cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/natural-history-of-ashkenazi-intelligence/170E96F5581A9F39524DAC717886D945
Here you go. For a board that is so hellbent on Eugenics, it's rather surprising that the most natural product of it, the Ashkenazim, have had the best success under ceterus paribus conditions (e.g. no discrimination, full education opportunities, job opportunities).

Attached: armistice1.jpg (258x175, 20K)

My swede friend, you do realize that unlike European societies, our societies evolved valuing talent, rather than family background.
In most cases, it does happens that son might follow a father, but it is not a rule.
Source? There are secluded communities in the state of Karnataka who still follow the original varna system and speak in sanskrit. The schools of religious learning aren't just brahmins. Any pupil, who shows talent and wisdom from any caste can come and learn the vedas. A shudra by birth can become a priest.
But such things are rare, and slowly dying out. Every low caste now wants free gibs.

Show me a single Aryan skeleton in India.

The south is 100x more advanced than the north.

Even Pakistan is made up of different tribes of India. The only thing is that you're muslim. You're the proud citizen of Islamic republic of Pakistan. Aren't you?

>l let you in a secret, middle castes and lower castes also migrate to US in droves. Brahmins are not the only ones who're successful.
Yes this is relatively true. However the products of selective immigration for different countries have varied. I am inclined (though may be wrong) to think that high caste Hindus moved to America, middle castes moved to the UK/Canada (think Patels + Sikhs), and low castes moved to the Caribbean islands, South Africa, Guyana, Suriname and islands off Africa.
I am not too sure about the situation in America, but we can see from the PISA scores of places like Trinidad and Tobago that lower castes aren't intellectually deficient and do see some social mobility when removed from the constraints of the caste system.
pic unrelated

Attached: 6287582723_b8bf796c4b_b.jpg (480x720, 110K)

I agree.
Kerala used to be Paradise. But slowly, Muslims and Commies are starting to niggerify the whole place and turn it into Wahhabi nigger shithole gutter.
There is still hope though.

Based.

Pakistan is just a springboard, a military base for the coming Muslim Brotherhood Empire. No one in Pakistan really cares about the land of Pakistan (indians probably care more) they care about a pan-islamic state. once my dad said "we would abandon 1000 kashmirs for one jerusalem".

The funny thing is indians got cucked out of such an integral part of their old civilisation, culture and religion to people who don't give a shit.

I don't jump into absolutes until I'm absolutely sure, Burgernon.
Not a Dravidian, but Dravidians are wiser than you.

2 british flags, 2 pakis posters. Bongistan is done.

Nobody thinks poos are bro-tier. The only ones posting that are filthy Indians leeching off western countries.

Dravidians are based. All the Southern Indians I meet are nice people.

I'm not buying your shitty paper nigger.
I don't give a fuck about your abstracts.

Indians are terrible at IT. Can't code to save themselves. Almost funny

>"we would abandon 1000 kashmirs for one jerusalem"
Funny, considering they gave away jerusalem for 1000 kashmirs irl.

>bitching about non white countries leeching off of western countries
>after centuries of the west leeching off of non white countries resources
O am laffin

Attached: 1515796736862.png (856x889, 585K)

Funny, most software engineers here are brown these days.

?????
what the fuck do they teach in polish schools?

True.
Brahmins will still occupy their tradtional roles in the society. Most well educated docters, lawyers, entrepreneur and academics you might encounter will be a Brahmin.
Gujaratis are Businessmen. Craftier than jews. They'll settle up shop anywhere, and then expand to earn coins.
Middle castes can occupy brahmin posts, no difference, but prefer accounting, wall street, IT and other shit.
Low castes have shined too, but they are mostly diversity hires. The one you hate the most. The one you have universal hate stories about.

Ok mate. You believe what you want. I could expand on my burden of proof, but I won't since there is not point trying now.
It is rather funny however that Poland, out of all countries, is denying that the Ashkenazi success may have a relation to intelligence, when they succeeded so well under the commonwealth and in the republics after that.
Not everything can be accomplished by ethnocentricism - and if that was the case, then the power of the Pakistanis in the UK would be immense.

Attached: 398_1_.jpg (400x311, 32K)

I'll let you in a little secret. Pakistan is an artificial state that has only one purpose to exist.
An expendable buffer state of brainwashed muslim LARPing cannon fodder who can be bought by anyone to do whatever your master wants.
You'll be discarded as soon as you're used up. Simple.
Whether your population is anything or nt, it will be wiped, and not necessarily by us.

You have the "1000 kashmirs" but not jerusalem.
Jews sit in jerusalem while you sit in those kashmirs that have no value.
Congrats on that new SA princelet btw, now islam is done for.

Poos aren't doing all the computer work because they are good, they do all the computer work because they can be had for bargain basement wages

Attached: H1B.jpg (480x574, 38K)

I don't believe in in much, much less nything that has to do with jews. You do.
Giving a source doesn't mean linking a fucking abstract wit h the source being behinfd a fucking paywall you fucking kike.
Newniggers like you spouting the "jew iq" meme are fucking retarded.