Dragon Ball Super

Just realized what did he mean by that:

>This Brings back memories...
>...of what happened on Planet Namek.

Yeah guys he will no longer be in debt he is giving Goku more Ki.

good job Frieza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNqh82EB4rI
twitter.com/toshio916/status/918971398239879168
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ldzm7KGECI
youtube.com/watch?v=qdL0pxfqVGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No fucking shit retard.

chill the hell out, you filthy monkey.
>not op

Thanks

well yeah user, it's understandable I didn't get what he meant until a couple of minutes later. Not until I watch the ep a second time did I notice

Get bent toyocucks

who would triumph in a battle?Golden form frieza or Goku black Super Saiyan Rose.

>jobs to a bullet

Yeah thats what happened to me i watched it second time and i noticed Frieza is not pointing with fingers but opened palms and seeing Goku like this got a flashback how Frieza was in a similar state.

Oh yes, I love how Black lost to Mai to make her look powerful, he sure JOBBED hard

Soon

Well yeah, as shown many times in the series like krillan throwing a rock at ss goku or Buu needing to recover from bullet attacks but being able to tank powerful attacks later on when a character is in a relaxed state their defence drops significantly. A sniper rifle is the ultimate weapon in dragonball

Once Cell achieves his Platano Sobremadurado form, not even Gohan Blanco will be able to stop him!

>Donates energy to Spirit Bomb
>Gives an exhausted Goku his Ki
>Vegeta does neither

I thought this image was intended as a joke

>krillan throwing a rock at ss goku
Filler

youtube.com/watch?v=sNqh82EB4rI

Why is Champa such a pussy?

Is there a character that can even TOUCH him in that form?

Had to post this since you have frieza as the main pic.

Meanwhile Mercenary Tao just reflects bullets with his bare cloth shoe

Freeza easily.

Kek, I remember that one.

Holy shit it took you a whole week to figure that out? Nice work, brainlet

Yeah a week later rewatched the episode but after reviewing that part with Frieza it instantly clicked....why is it feels good for you to be edgy?

To be fair he would be OP in the tournament, no bullets and no tear gas.

Me.

SSR if that's RoF Golden Frieza, True Golden Frieza on the other hand would win easily.

Super Saiyan 4 Goku

It's extremely close but I'd say Black would win this
Powerwise he should be fairly equal to Freeza since he was stronger than both Goku and Vegeta in the Future Trunks arc so unless Goku became ALOT stronger inbetween then we can assume that Freeza will be around his level.
Black has the advantage of mid fight zenkai boosts though so if Freeza can't take him out quick enough he's doomed to fail even if the fight won't be easy for Black by any means.

Vegeta beat Black

Only if they don't think a fight could happen at all and drop their KI completetly.

Vegeta was literally gangbanged by Black
>B-but the manga
Has no place in a discussion of anime power levels.

And you don't remember the power he gained from that, right?

True Golden Freeza is significantly stronger than Vegeta

manga Mai used mannequin puppets to trick him. would that be allowed?

i almost wish Mai would done the same to black as sorbet did to goku. the reaction would of been great

No more donuts for Hit.

Was Roshi teaching ki suppression a mistake?

Kiero Monkey

No he is not.

Yes he is. He has been explicitly stated to be even with pre-UI Goku as the strongest member of U7

Non true golden freeza was stronger he just had stamina issues

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFO FROM OFFICIAL TOEI WEBSITE

THIS REALLY EXPLAINS A LOT

Now all we need is photographic evidence, does anyone have some?

>there are eyes on delicious things
WHAT DOES IT MEAN, JAPAN

It was in RoF.
He was even with SSB Goku, and SSB Goku is even with Vegeta.

>SSB Goku is even with Vegeta.

No he's not.

>eyes on delicious things
It means he only has eyes for Vados

>Golden form frieza or Goku black Super Saiyan Rose

sherlock strikes again

likes sweet things
we need a google translator translator

He is though. It looks like Vegeta VS Frieza will happen anyway. You Friezaffags will be next after Hitfags.
>twitter.com/toshio916/status/918971398239879168

What are your predictions here? How bad will Gohan and Piccolo job before they asspull their way to victory like usual.

It's time.
And this time, it's triple.

>He is though

Vegeta is ALWAYS weaker than Goku

How are they going to justify Cell's comeback in the next arc?

You think Frieza is stronger than Goku?

Freeza = Goku > Vegeta

Any Ribriannefriends here?
I wanna grope your chest

>Vegeta
>EVER defeating Lord Freeza

I thought you fags would have learned your lesson after Resurrection F

should have brought Buu instead of krillin. goku and vegeta form vegetto, and then buu eats everyone including vegetto. forming a super powerful buu.

Buu absorbs every oponent then jumps off the edge

ESTO ES EL FIN, FAIRY

buu blows him self up into little buus and then gets inside everyone. meaning buu can be ringed out ever. because part of him will always be inside the last one standing.

After being inside everyone universe 7 still looses the tournament, the buu inside the one dubbed the strongest warrior hijacks his body and uses the wish to make universe 7 the official winners

I'll miss the donuts

Most of us realized this a week ago.

This is one of those bait threads where OP pretends he is stupid to attract people.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ldzm7KGECI
This song is for you, Cauli.

oh boy

will kale gain respect for cabba?

Probably not. Hell, I doubt Caulifla will respect him either. They'll probably just shit on him for getting knocked out ike 18 did to Krillin.

Do you like the manga? I like this fight in particular

What is this and why does this exist?

Does anybody know where to find better subbed episodes for Super? The ones on GogoAnime are terrible.

>Pink Goku or Gold Frieza

I can’t believe the series has come to this.

Yeah i wanted longer golden hair goku and Buff frieza with spikes

Easily, intelligent-wise fucking ningens are no better than plank of wood. In fact, plank of wood is less evil.

tonight.

By not fucking streaming.

>streaming

so go get the power saw

Watch it officially on crunchyroll or funimation. Although sometimes they might take a little longer because traffic and translations.

>drake

nyaa.si

MY NAME IS ISAAC

I think it'll go like this:
Dr. Gero's ex-colleague brought him back with Dragon Balls a few years prior, after which he went to train in U4, achieved Duracell form and entered ToP as Damon.

>Roshi
Didn't Popo teach that?

So you're telling me to download 80+ gigabytes just to watch SUPER of all things?

Don't mess with Farmer with a shotgun.

Could've been worse

I prefer the original video
youtube.com/watch?v=qdL0pxfqVGE

will they asspull her into my dick ?

The fuck, you like watched at least 60 episodes at this point, you can just download like 12 episodes, do a mini-marathon, take a break while new batch is loading and marathon that.

>U7 Namek was a thriving intergalactic participant before disaster destroyed their population and planet and forced them into a tribal lifestyle
>U6 Namekians are still just going to be Space Africans instead of being U7 Namek if it was never decimated
U6 is the universe of missed potential