One Punch Man:niggerstream translation is out

>I should stay away from the shed because they might shoot at it.
>jumps away from the shed
>Haha fuck that kid Imma stand between the shed and gatlingman
>don't shoot lol
People think this is good writing

Garou looks up to heroes and was expecting himself to get an advantage by preventing death gatling from firing off his special move
It's not that complicated

Reminder that limiters were a mistake and should never have happened

This was a fight all over the place. Garon just so happened to get cornered between the house and Gatling, and it was an awesome action chapter.
OP is a fag

O
MY
ADRENA
LINE

> I'll post it a 5th time, people will have to agree with me at some point

Garou was hemmed in. But I know retards like you have difficulty understanding difficult concepts, so I won't go on any further.

>OPM is deep4u
Sorry my IQ isn't above 200 unlike OPMfags

Poor Genos, no one has faith in him despite about to fight a half dead Garou.

It'll be so satisfying to see the mangaonlyfags reaction when Genos one shoots Garo

Their fight gets cut off when Bang and Bomb show up anyways.

it worked on me the 4th time this was posted I was like "OP is a fag"
now it's been posted 5 times I totally agree with OP

Which version u prefer, webcomic or manga?

I think the answer is pretty obvious

crap shit drawn by a shit author vs polished turd by a godlike artist
Really activates the almonds

I think the biggest chances are that Gatling in the manga is very unlikeable while Garou is likeable.

Garou was always likeable you assturd

What happened to Garou's legendary 10-pack? Murata fucked up with this one.

Curious how Bang and Bomb will find out Garous location, did Glasses just send a help request signal to all of the S class heroes?

is that a rethorical question? The answer is so obvious it hurts.

Also, Gatling has got some of the best design upgrades with Garou.

he probably warned the hero association. Otherwise that would imply he knows Genos personally, and that would need some justification.

What did MS mean by this?

> fanart quality control? What is that?

Stop

Stop what?

"Fucker put me down".

Gotta love MS making pages unintentionally funny with their translation.

>hero recklessly endangering a civilian due to ignorance
>villain protecting an innocent at risk to his own body

People think this is bad writing

he had only 10% hp left on this pic

>nothing happens
>again

Although MS cleared up the mistranslation of this page done by Durzo.

Smile Man being in character.

For one, the webcomic version didn't try to paint Garou as a dindunuffin. No kid in the shed and Garou got interrupted by Genos when he was about to finish gatling off.

Garou's too tired to keep up his 10 pack, so it's reduced to only 6.

Packs = powerlevel.

But they removed the "smile" part.

When did Stinger change his name to Singer?

Gatling is a fag who does not deserve to be saved by Jenosu.

ONE doing God's work.

>implying you would believe him
Gatling evacuated the entire zone and Garou is nothing short from a terrorist.

Dumb frogposter

Well, in the same chapter he's being a sadistic fuck toward Glasses. No heroes ever went that low, enjoying beating up someone weaker while laughing like a complete psychopath.

No mention of "He is getting close as white in rice".

Kek
Niggerstream at it again

Manga

No mention of Stinger saying Garou had bad taste. In this page Stinger looked worried for Glasses.

Garou isnt a perfectly bad man like Saitama isnt a perfectly good one...

He is a genius anyway so let it be a coincidence or not that he ended up between the house and gatling he pushed out the maximum from the situation and went for max efficency.

I mean he always say SING MY BAMBOO SHOOT

Heroes don't make excuses, villains do.

The bad writing and filler meme is forced by 2 and a half assblasted webcomicfags and bnha thread refugees, user. Literal trash, not people.

Ok so Stinger went in by himself because he didnt want to abandon Glasses.

Great job MS.

And the kid in the shed thing sounded like a poor excuse to not get shot.

This man speaks the truth.
It's always the same posts,the same reaction pics like poetry

>No spamming or flooding of any kind
Also, this is a general, so kill yourself

How about Stinger calling Glasses an idiot?

Just report the thread & ignore you retards

It was a warning to Gatling not to shoot like a retard again because he thought no one was around. Garou could've dodged him easy mode again and shat all over him without even having to deflect his Ultimate Shitter Move.

No matter how you spin it, Garou was the hero in that situation, even if he himself didn't acknowledge it. Are you perhaps an anime-only retard?

you mad your general shit thread is not getting any attention?

You're the only one mad here since you see it necessary to spam this thread again. So take the (You) and keep samefagging as everyone else ignores it. I'm done here

Nah, he wasn't sure he could actually handle gatling's attack, so he went for what should have been a stalemate - gatling couldn't shoot at him because there was a child in the hut, but didn't figure on gatling just not believing him or not really caring any more, assuming that a "hero" wouldn't take a chance that he was telling the truth because heroes are supposed to be less focused on winning at any cost than a monster.

A simple miscalculation due to how Garou's relationship to sentai narratives is the basis of his villainy.

Then Garou went Plus Ultra because the hero's attitude was annoying him by violating the rules of heroicness and villainy Garou belives in.

This

Garou is an ass but not ass enough to deserve a summarily execution

Name 1(ONE) series that have more asspulls than OPM

Because Glasses went toward Garou, he couldve waited for Stinger to back him up.

BNH

No, Garou has deflected projectiles and an attack from an S class leagues above Gatling before. He also dodged him in this chapter multiple times.

He wasn't sure the kid wouldn't get caught in the crossfire so he stayed in one place and deflected Gatling's shit to defend his "sea" and assert complete dominance at the same time.

No, I'm just saying it's completely reasonable for Gatling to not believe a head-hunter that says that there's a kid in the shed of a zone he just fully evacuated. It would be weird if he DID believe his words.

I was asking if that was really part of the text. I don't remember this in the two other translations.

>Garou has deflected projectiles and an attack from an S class leagues above Gatling before.

Bat attacks and a gatling aren't the same kind at all, and Garou is exhausted as fuck compared to against MB you retarded, of course he would doubt.
Golden Ball was able to harm Garou when MB couldn't. The kind of weapon you use matters a lot against Garou.

>he watches BNH
what a faggot this guy is

Garou seems to be praising A-class heroes using teamwork.

>watches
Who watche anime these days?
Literally got all the asspulls from lurking for five min in "what is the worst asspull" thread

Gatling sounds more butthurt in the MS translation.

Wtf are you talking about?

Gatling thought Garou is just bluffing and playing the good guy

when Garou put out his hands to tell: dont shoot telling there is a kid inside

After realizing quickly Gatling wont believe in what he said Garou quickly mustered up all remaining strength signaled the kid(or to gatling) to witness now the monster winning.

You shouldnt reflect your bullshit thoughts on the simple things.

The only things that is not 100% sure is if he wanted to use the shack as a shield from the beginning or not.

He's able to deflect projectiles with WSRS, retard. This is the same type of attack and if he can tank special moves from Metal fucking Bat, he can take on Gatling's weak shit while he's high on adrenaline himself.

Compare how Gatling handled that situation to how Saitama would.

>Gatling: Garou is a villain, therefore he must be lying
>Saitama: Wait, what is a kid doing in there? Better check it out, I can finish Garou off later.

The intensity in this page.

Saitama can also afford to lower his guard, Gatling can't.

>Wait, what is a kid doing in there? Better check it out, I can finish Garou off later.

That never happened. Also the situation is totally different.

Instead of dude, shouldve used "kid".

But still, page shows that Garou isnt really a bad guy.

Saitama would just slap him and then check the shed.

Dont think so.

The weird thing is that the "You have bad taste" line was also in UK translation iirc.

If he hadn't insisted on not using an S Rank Hero, he could have. The point is that he let his pride get in the way of actual heroics.

The point is Saitama isn't blinded by the "idea of being a hero", which allows him to think rationally. Gatling didn't think through his actions because his thought process was "I am a hero, Garou is a villain, heroes are always right", in other words he was proving Garou's point about heroes.

Why is Garou such a bitch?

How is "I evacuated the city, this guy is a sadistic criminal, no way there's a kid there much less that this guy is protecting it" not rational thinking?

>The point is Saitama isn't blinded by the "idea of being a hero", which allows him to think rationally

No, he's not blinded by his life being in danger. Garou just wrecked all his comrades, Gatling had no options left.

>Garou punched right through his gun and casually stomped it in half
Utterly btfo.
Gatling should consider quitting for real.

From the point of view of the heroes, Garou is no different from a monster like Sea King. Would you really believe him if the guy said that in what seems like a bad situation? It's some Radditz tier trick.

it was kind of bad idea that he used his shredded hands to do this instead of legs

webcomic

Because it implies that Gatling couldn't have made a mistake in his analysis.

Gatling and the other A rank heroes put themselves in that situation by underestimating Garou.

That's where the difference between the other heroes and Saitama: they treat Garou like a monster, Saitama treated him like a human.

Saitama is autistic and invincible. Any enemy is like a kid in front of him. That's why he tends to let monsters beats him up for a bit. No sane person would do that.

>story is finally moving on after years of that shitty filler arc
fucking finally

>people were saying that manga chapters were filler for two years
>now it's a meme

>rational thinking = flawless thinking

There's a bigger picture you're missing here. Saitama is more than just a really strong hero in the context of the manga.

>Saitama treated him like a human
Exactly. Gatling would consider any superpowerful individual a monster because he's a butthurt retard. Others do it because they're scared of power and shit. Saitama is based because he feels no fear like a true hero should. That Tareo kid will also grow balls by the end.

I'm not missing anything. Garou is seen as he is because he's ridiculously strong. Nobody else besides Saitama have the opportunity to tell themselves "maybe he's just pretending to be a psychopath".

The question Gatling didn't ask himself is "If I was a hero, what would I do in this situation?"

>If Garou is lying, then there's no reason not to fire.

>If Garou is telling the truth, then if I fire I might kill an innocent.

Those are 50/50 odds that Gatling might kill an innocent, yet he took the first one because in his mind "villains never tell the truth", which is in itself a fallacy.