The TRUE STORY of Christianity/Judaism:

The TRUE STORY of Christianity:

>Jehovah = volcano god (see Exodus)

>El (Elohim, El shaddiah, The heavenly Father) = SATURN, father of the heavens and god of time.

These two versions (Moses' Jehovah being a nomadic oral tradition {"Hebrews": means nomad}, and El being a local Canaanite tradition) would fight it out for the "true god of Israel" status.

>"PLEASE DADDY DON'T SACRIFICE ME!"
- Issac

>Just cut his dic, an Egyptian mark of slavery
- Father/Saturn

>"DADDY DO YOU HAVE TO SACRIFICE ME?!"
- Jesus

>"FUCK YOURSELF. Do it for all our benefit"
- Saturn/Father

Jesus's was from Bethlehem, a town dominated by the group called Zealots (Zionists). Christianity was created by Paul.

>Consider Paul, properly called Schaul, who was a rabbinical student. As a Jew, Paul certainly knew that of all the peoples of the world the Jews, first and foremost, needed their souls saved. 'Go not … to the Gentiles, … But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel,' demanded Christ (Matthew 10:56).

Christianity is a slave cult and the (((Elite))) of the Roman Church were gay pedophile occultists. This has not changed. And Gnostics are no exception.

Juda-ism was invented after Christianity. Before that it wasn't called Judah-ism, but there were many groups who worshiped El (saturn) and YHWH (volcano-fire). This included Moloch worship, Essenes, Pharasies, Sadducees, Zealots… It became Juda-ism after Rome was Christian and killing all the traditional philosophers, religions, and pagans. Somehow the Juda-ism survived within Christian Rome and became a main source of loans (usury),including the Templar order and Rothschilds later on which now dominate our spiritual lives and culture.

Attached: third eye clcok.jpg (358x267, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmvN9HETQkE
youtube.com/watch?v=F7N5dDWK-0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5-NSntIFubc
youtube.com/watch?v=ilxegm95rLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The TRUE STORY of Christianity:

Also remember that the enemy of the Saturn cult of El (Jesus' father) Saturn, Chronos, Ymir, Zurvanism was always the gods of tradition that became kings and fathers to man: Odin, Zues, Jupiter, Ahura Mazda…

And in the elite (((Christian))) world it's Satan, who is described by Christians as 'king of this world' (for now) and the Demiurge who fashioned this world. Of course these are bastardized version and bad translation and so the Templar's Satan is just another version of El/Saturn/Moloch. In fact the Gnostic idea of Sophia is the anti-ego self destruction philosophy, or joining the "spiritual ALL", which is another form of the Time God eating you and embracing oblivion.'

Attached: jupiter_0.jpg (565x674, 71K)

Etemology videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmvN9HETQkE

youtube.com/watch?v=F7N5dDWK-0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=5-NSntIFubc

bump

Attached: moses descent-sinai_med.jpg (371x500, 139K)

Repent.

Attached: James-4-8.jpg (500x719, 49K)

>God
God is a Germanic word. The priests of Godin were called the Godi.

Your diety is not named "God" and is not from Germania.

NAME

YOUR

DIETY!

I dare you...

(El, Saturn, Chronos, Heavenly Father, Father of the Heavens, Father of the stars, Father of the gods, Father of the angels, Father Time...).

= CUBE

Attached: saturn.jpg (153x329, 5K)

Jehova

Attached: 12-17.png (1381x583, 124K)

Jehova = an eruption = Volcano god.

Abraham did not call him Jehova. This was a name specifically given to Moses... Before and after this he was called EL.

Attached: moses snake god.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>Jehova
Also Jehova was into human sacrifice just like Elohim,

Attached: jehova human sacrifice.jpg (644x584, 104K)

This Bible passage does not prove what you claim it proves.

Attached: Proverbs-30-5.jpg (1684x1463, 75K)

Why?

Jehova kills children, animals, everyone in the name of (((Israel))).

HE SACRIFICED HIS SON...

Attached: podesta tony artist pedo.jpg (640x882, 162K)

And if you love Jehova, then your death will be the beginning of a new life.

Attached: 4.jpg (600x450, 54K)

catholic server /bkXHBgq

>And if you love Jehova, then your death will be the beginning of a new life.
No the CUBE absorbs you. Read the last page of Revelations wheh Jehova wipes out "evil" and destroys your memories. Total mind wipe and you join the godhead CUBE.

Attached: time god.png (358x380, 24K)

What is this?

Moses is meant to be the brother of ttphe pharaoh, correct?
If so at that time in history Egypt was run by Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilxegm95rLk

Demon worshipers begone.

Quit putting your Gnosticism into my Christianity.

The last page of Revelation actually says anyone who twists the Word of God as you do, God will take their entry from the Book of Life.

Attached: 10.png (237x355, 112K)

>If so at that time in history Egypt was run by Jews.
Jews didn't exist back then.

The word "Hebrew" means "nomad". Jews are nomadic tribes that came out of Babylonian/Persian wars. Cannanite lands were given to nomadic tribes to set up a power base for Darius of Persia. It was an old strategy... Instead of killing people in a massive genocide they would make them wonder around for a generation to two. After awhile they kids would forget where they came from and Persia or Babylonians would grant them land and say "this is where your people come from!". They new settlers would then be loyal to the Empire. This is why the Bible says Darius was a Messiah.
Cannanite lands were owned by Egypt before Assyrian/Babylonians/Persia... Hence the Egypt larping by Jews.

This is why a lot of Genesis has Zoroastrian mythology in it. And why Jesus was visited as a baby by the 3 Magi (kings). Also the source of angels having wings in pictures and other things...

Attached: zarathustra.jpg (268x377, 30K)

>Quit putting your Gnosticism into my Christianity.
Gnosticism is Christianity with Neo-Platonism... It's all fucked up Plato memes and that's why they NeoPlatonists hated the Gnostics.

This has nothing to do with that.

Attached: El Kronos YHWH.jpg (236x329, 13K)

>Demon worshipers begone.
You have no power here. You worship a child sacrifice and Chronos/Saturn/El/Jehova! You're a plebian and the elite fuck your children to death in Jehova's name.

Attached: why daddy forsaken me.jpg (259x194, 6K)

i traveled through time and witnessed it all my self. bible 100% true.

Which tribes are left

>The last page of Revelation actually says anyone who twists the Word of God as you do, God will take their entry from the Book of Life.
It's the book of death.

Your CUBE demon absorbs you and erases your memories. Like the BORG from Star Trek

bump

Attached: the cube.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>Which tribes are left
Zero...
Juda-ism is post Christian Rome larping by psychopaths.
Hence it being a form of elitism "WE WUZ CHOSEN!" used to act like assholes.

Attached: jew movies.jpg (182x268, 8K)

Cite one verse, heretic.

Attached: 28-31.jpg (3264x2448, 2.4M)

I don't worship Jehovah.

>heretic.
Catholics rape children.

The Cube god that absorbs you (time, creator/destroyer) is the ENTIRE point of the end of Revelations you moron.

Attached: Pope CUBE.jpg (600x450, 46K)

One of the biggest symbols in Christianity is literally the cube unraveled and overcome. Why do faggots try to twist things they don't understand

Semi correct. Pre-Christ Jews would have been Talmudists. Any true follower of God would have shirked the Talmud and taken up the title of Christianity. The talmudists then just did some clever rebranding.

Numbers 21

The Bronze Snake
4 They traveled from Mount Hor along the route to the Red Sea,[c] to go around Edom. But the people grew impatient on the way; 5 they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!”

6 Then the Lord sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died. 7 The people came to Moses and said, “We sinned when we spoke against the Lord and against you. Pray that the Lord will take the snakes away from us.” So Moses prayed for the people.

8 The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.” 9 So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.

>CUBE god
bump

Attached: cube.jpg (236x177, 13K)

The authority of the Holy Scripture, for which it ought to be believed, dependeth not upon the testimony of any man or church, but wholly upon God (who is truth itself), the author thereof; therefore it is to be received because it is the Word of God.
( 2 Peter 1:19-21; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Thessalonians 2:13; 1 John 5:9 )

>implying I'm Catholic

Keep failing shill

Attached: Ignatius-Theophorus.png (480x377, 200K)

>One of the biggest symbols in Christianity is literally the cube unraveled and overcome.
True.

Jesus was a sacrifice to the CUBE (EL).

>Semi correct. Pre-Christ Jews would have been Talmudists
WRONG
The Talmud writings appear like 300 years after Christ.

Attached: index.jpg (178x283, 7K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-16-28-08.png (1080x1920, 1.41M)

You admit true to OVERCOME and then you call it a sacrifice. He bested it.

>The Talmud writings appear like 300 years after Christ.
Yes.... The writings based on oral tradition. You literally know nothing.

You still think dogmatically, as if there was one truth to the symbology, one original meaning to it, when it's just that, symbols, they have no inherent meaning, you load them with meaning, and perceptions change, people will understand symbols differently depending on individuals, time, space...

In case you explained to me what you are about in terms of semiotics, Tengrism, cognitive religion of science and astronomy as complex as needed for steppe nomads, then I might accept the historical part you are showing us better.

The Lord Jesus,

by his perfect obedience and sacrifice of himself,

which he through the eternal Spirit once offered up unto God,

hath fully satisfied the justice of God,

procured reconciliation, and purchased an everlasting inheritance in the kingdom of heaven,

for all those whom the Father hath given unto Him.

( Hebrews 9:14; Hebrews 10:14; Romans 3:25, 26; John 17:2; Hebrews 9:15 )

this is true. That's why paganism is embracing life, It is the way to be reborn again recovering your past self, while the dessert religions embrace to be sacrified to Saturn which will devour your memories and wipe yourself so you will be reborn but trapped into a life of same mistakes again and again for eternity.

>Word of God.

NAME

YOUR

DIETY!

I dare you...

(El, Saturn, Chronos, Heavenly Father, Father of the Heavens, Father of the stars, Father of the gods, Father of the angels, Father Time...).

= CUBE

Attached: odin tat s.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Since you won’t stop posting this schizoid thread can you at least make it better? You aren’t making any sense you are just typing random bullshit and not explaining what the fuck you hope to mean.

>God,
NAME YOUR DIETY!

no, there is empirically truth in his post, being part of the dessert cult devours will make you just a tool condemn to be reborn again without your memories, as saturn/chronos will had devoured them. see

>You aren’t making any sense you are just typing random bullshit and not explaining what the fuck you hope to mean.
What parts don't make sense,Christcuck?

ð in goði is pronounced as th, try again.

>Golden Calf
A symbol of Saturn...

Moses had his Volcano and the Hebs wanted to worship their traditional god El.

let me see, uh nah.

>You admit true to OVERCOME and then you call it a sacrifice. He bested it.
He sacrificed his child.

JEHOVA'S RELIGION = PODESTA

>Talmud writings based on oral tradition
Total bullshit. Writings appear over 300yrs AFTER Christ!

Attached: jesus jews abraham.jpg (500x383, 31K)

> when it's just that, symbols, they have no inherent meaning

Symbols can describe infinity in one digit.

Attached: 1512157120033.png (589x239, 65K)

GERMAN WORD!

NAME YOUR DIETY!

Saturn also has an infinite amount of meanings people might have interpreted into it, but can you show me qualities of Saturn that will be similar to most, so I can make a connection between fantasy and physicality, and in the next step you might give me an explanation of unique interpretations of Saturn, like the one you are using.
We can create these matrices, why do you act as if you working in the only legit frame?

Repent of your sin and believe in the Holy Son of GOD, the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you will be saved!

Good thread ■

You only need to capitalize the first parts of the words and name.

How do we kill it

Good thread. God thread. Good speed. God speed. Welcome to the Rock.

Iron I guess?

>Son of GOD
FUCK!

NAME

YOUR

DEITY!

I dare you...

= CUBE

Attached: yahweh god.jpg (771x1000, 104K)

kINDA lIKE tHIS?

Since when a kike on stick became a volcano god?

yEAH.

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug. Only retards believe in religion and take it seriously as fuck. Does it make you spacial to know some cool jew lore? Does god speak to you?

Lmao plz die.

>How do we kill it
Jupiter, Zues, gOdin, all fought the cube of time and with it established the world.

THE PATIARCHS of mankind.

Attached: cube cross hexagon.jpg (320x318, 15K)

>Since when a kike on stick became a volcano god?
Exodus

Although temporary believers, and other unregenerate men, may vainly deceive themselves

with false hopes and carnal presumptions of being in the favour of God and state of salvation,

which hope of theirs shall perish; yet such as truly believe in the Lord Jesus, and love him in sincerity,

endeavouring to walk in all good conscience before him,

may in this life be certainly assured that they are in the state of grace, and may rejoice in the hope of the glory of God,

which hope shall never make them ashamed.

( Job 8:13, 14; Matthew 7:22, 23; 1 John 2:3; 1 John 3:14, 18, 19, 21, 24; 1 John 5:13; Romans 5:2, 5 )

God speaks to everyone

Attached: tożsamość.jpg (325x753, 76K)

!s tH!S 0k 2?

>God and state of salvation,
I'm not letting you faggots get away with this! Your child sacrifice (poor Jesus) religion isn't what you think it is.

NAME

YOUR

DEITY!

I dare you...

= CUBE

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 6K)

Literally all of it is wrong, wrong and senseless, or senseless.

>>Jehovah = volcano god (see Exodus)
Literally nothing in exodus says this. This “volcano God” also created the heavens and the earth, as well as flooded the earth, amongst countless other non-volcano activities.

You yourself on this very thread also tried to claim this WASN’T jehovah El = allah = Dios = Deus these are all just local words for “God”, none of them are names.

If you actually had any evidence of this, or any of your quotes bits, you would actually include the chapter and verse.

On the subject of your “quotes”, what the fuck are you even trying to convey? You are literally just making shit up, falsely attributing it, then moving on saying nothing of importance.

>Jesus was from Bethlehem
Okay, SO WHAT? What the fuck are you trying to say?

That’s all your whole post is, either lies or senselessness. You aren’t saying a damn thing throughout.

I hate reading retards writing about religion on Sup Forums

It's so tiresome. Stick to Trump and meme.

True believers may have the assurance of their salvation divers ways shaken, diminished, and intermitted;

as by negligence in preserving of it, by falling into some special sin which woundeth the conscience and grieveth the Spirit;

by some sudden or vehement temptation, by God's withdrawing the light of his countenance, and suffering even such as fear him to walk

in darkness and to have no light,

>yet are they never destitute of the seed of God and life of faith, that love of Christ and the brethren, that sincerity of heart and conscience >of duty out of which, by the operation of the Spirit, this assurance may in due time be revived, and by the which, in the meantime, they >are preserved from utter despair.

( Canticles 5:2, 3, 6; Psalms 51:8, 12, 14; Psalms 116:11; Psalms 77:7, 8; Psalms 31:22; Psalms 30:7; 1 John 3:9; Luke 22:32; Psalms 42:5, 11; Lamentations 3:26-31 )

The god of the bible is two gods, he is yahwah and the old summerian female god. You would think you would know this, but you are retarded so whatever.

The early christian god is derived from old akkadian / sumerian gods, the jews adopted their gods after they were enslaved.

Duh.

That's why god told them to tare down all the temples of the old god, because that was the old female god.

Ishtar is the old christian god, the new one is yahwah. Get a grip retard.

Attached: aids.gif (500x500, 452K)

I should add, symbols can have inherent meaning, in connection to what they depict, like imitating a environmental sound, with the imitation evolving into a word, that way the symbol stands in visible relation to the depicted object.
I have a hard time seeing OP showing real world connections of such kind.

Not to say, I don't like that geometrical stuff, and that I'm not interested in theology. Good thread OP.

Guess I'll ask Jupiter when I talk to them next

Good thread OP

Attached: 47ACD7F1-6424-497F-A31A-CCFA5D7ADF4B.png (500x580, 598K)

>Literally
Fucking hipster.

The ENTIRE sotry of Exodus is a talking Volcano. READ YOUR BIBLE!

>sumerian gods
Don't larp here Zietguised youtube scholar. Sup Forums is for grown ups

Attached: jehova.jpg (520x301, 41K)

1. Marriage is to be between one man and one woman; neither is it lawful for any man to have more than one wife, nor for any woman to have more than one husband at the same time. ( Genesis 2:24; Malachi 2:15; Matthew 19:5,6 )

2. Marriage was ordained for the mutual help of husband and wife, for the increase of mankind with a legitimate issue, and the preventing of uncleanness. ( Genesis 2:18; Genesis 1:28; 1 Corinthians 7:2, 9 )

3. It is lawful for all sorts of people to marry, who are able with judgment to give their consent; yet it is the duty of Christians to marry in the Lord; and therefore such as profess the true religion, should not marry with infidels, or idolaters; neither should such as are godly, be unequally yoked, by marrying with such as are wicked in their life, or maintain damnable heresy. ( Hebrews 13:4; 1 Timothy 4:3; 1 Corinthians 7:39; Nehemiah 13:25-27 )

4. Marriage ought not to be within the degrees of consanguinity or affinity, forbidden in the Word; nor can such incestuous marriages ever be made lawful, by any law of man or consent of parties, so as those persons may live together as man and wife. ( Leviticus 18; Mark 6:18; 1 Corinthians 5:1 )

I remember looking this up awhile ago. I heard that Yahweh was a Caananite storm god, but there was nothing really substantially to back that up. I did read that the name's suffix had been used even before the name existed and that it's exact meaning isn't really known.

Then there's El, which is a Caananite god and for that matter the common word for god in neighboring territories. This same word used to for the Abrahamic god, but became Elohim over time. According to wikipedia citing The Oxford Companion to World Mythology that Abraham's god was most likely El.

Attached: 1200px-thumbnail.jpg (1200x1800, 353K)

all the interpretations of saturn is being It devouring their sons in some way or another.

When people die and si reborn again, if they follow a dessert cult, they are condemned to live the same mistakes because they will not even recognize they are not born but reborn this is the principal concept of the dessert religions, you are born and you die. Being this way the elites can weaponize their cult for converting people into mere tools which they can use because they will never learn about them and if they ever know they will be reborn and thanks to their cult reset to their initial state. This gives the elite eternal control over the masses

God damn christians are retards. Yahwah told the early jews to destroy the ishtar temples IN THE BIBLE.

Jews are retards and didn't invent their own religion, it's basically the summerian and zoroastrist religions because the jews got anal fucked by summerians. LMAO christcucks are dumb.

>How do we kill it

THe Patriarch gods established ORDER, this defeats the Repear (Saturn, El, Chronos, Yimir) of time that destroys and aborbs all things.

So an orderly faith and society with geneology. This is why Christcucks and Muslims and Jews want to destroy Nations and races to create on CUBE WORLD ORDER.... erasing history.

Attached: Zues ORDER Nation Blood Soil.jpg (262x192, 8K)

>in the beginning, god created the heavens and the earth
It is widely accepted in he scientific community that a cataclysmic series of volcanic eruptions created: obviously land mass, but also the atmosphere and resulting rains that make up the ocean.

Just think it makes sense is all. your comment is too long for me to refute all of it. ( ._.)

Attached: c6387435ef194b1e9987533e2ed30a63defd14889aa66d04ac61638d1f54e803.gif (225x531, 103K)

>all the interpretations of Saturn is being It devour...
That's quite an assumption, I have hard time believing Saturn ever did anything to make people uniformly understand Saturn as what you describe, and even if Saturn did something to make people hold that opinion you describe, they still can think differently, not trust their eyes or whatever.

>how do we defeat a made up god who was based on another made up god who was based on a female god who was also maded who, who was actually an akkadian god who was actually the god of the entire region at the time and then we will just add all their gods and stuff to our religion because it is waaay better and plus we are jews so stealing shit is normal.

True christianity doesn't exist. It's completely made up and so is judiasm.

What is this whole thing you got with cubes going on?

Attached: Metatrons_Cube.jpg (314x313, 19K)

When discussing religion people start to become firm believers even of the theological framework they wouldn't usually adhere to, why are we doing this?

Has all scripture of Jupiter been destroyed? I know there is still one temple.

I don't think that's necessarily the case. Rather, it's harder to change people's minds on a belief.

I would like to add that the rest of the world existed alongside these protopeople. Angry deity level flooding could have been caused by natural disasters elsewhere in the world. Volcano deity makes sense.

>I heard that Yahweh was a Caananite storm god
El has refference to Breasts. Breasts of the mountain or the mountain god. But it also represented over time the heavens, or the Heavenly father = Saturn.
Yahweh is a word that means eruption and was worshiped as a volcano

In the end, the demon of the Christians, Jews,Muslims = Time... or creator and destroyer.

Attached: israelite-sacrifice.jpg (800x585, 118K)

Exactly my thoughts, a perpetual rebirth, Never able to Ascend!

>wow it’s fucking nothing
What a shock
>volcanos made stars and water
Seriously dude?

Where are you getting this information up? My sources were wikipedia and britannica.

OP is a paranoid schizophrenic

The guy who controls time in christian and jew lore is samuel, he is one of the angels of death.

>when a christian tries to educate you

>What is this whole thing you got with cubes going on?
Cubes represent Saturn and time for some reason. The Star is a cube.
Revelations the Cube rules the world.
Islam worships a cube.

It's the NWO = BORG/Matrix

FULL Redpilling = escaping the cube matrix

Attached: images.jpg (277x182, 9K)

Just regular type. The paranoid ones are at least entertaining and interesting.

I posted videos in OP, see 3rd comment.

I think it's more like a conspiracy theorist. OP went down a rabbit hole.

The Spaniard I'm discussing with shows me a theological framework in which the planet Saturn devours people and treats it as the truth because the effects are real on people believing it.
It looks like what you do is similar.