ITT: anime you would unwatch if you could get the time back that you spent watching it

ITT: anime you would unwatch if you could get the time back that you spent watching it.

for me its also kissxsis and anything Onepiece animated (except some arcs and maybe movies)

I only spend time I would've normally spend sleeping or wasting anyway on anime, there's nothing to gain.

my life would probably get worse if I hadn't spent that time on anime no matter how bad some were.

I dropped that shit before the end of the first episode, feels good.

Anyway for me Casshern Sins. I kept telling myself "hey maybe it'll get better" 24 episodes later it didn't.

Seven deadly sins

Gunbuster. It's easily the worst anime I've ever finished. I should have watched Patlabor instead.

Naruto, that's easily 800 episodes worth of time.

Oreimou and Hajimete no Gal

It's like 6 episodes man how greedy can you get

>Hajimete no Gal

I also regret this. Some asshole recommended it to me, what a waste of time.

Boku no Hero Academia

Those 6 episodes were complete garbage

Anything Umaru, the only redeemable things are her brother and the country girl eith the big tatas

Sailor Moon

FUCK you.

Blade and Soul, holy shit.

Bahamut Virgin Soul

Beyond the Boundary movie

Samurai Flamenco
Campione!

Came here to post this.

Kill la Kill
I had a terrible year back then and watched KLK angry and depressed. Even though it hits all the right spots for me, I was never happy watching it and did so out of obligation.

The only reason someone wouldn't like Lucky Star is if they were a newfag and didn't get all the references.

>kissxsis
Are you a fag?

Fairy tail - and i could do with some spiritual cleansing along with the time refund.

You haven't finished very many anime.

Can I just unwatch the entire time i spent looking at Sup Forums?

that shit is not ordinary. some of the scenes make you feel guilty af, horrible anime.

I dont understand how they got away with the 7th grader bed scene and MC fucking his teacher.

>Bebop
>Champloo
>Lain
>TTGL
>FMAB
>FLCL
>Space Dandy
>GitSSAC
>Ergo Proxy
>Texhnolyze
>Eureka 7
>Claymore
>Steins;Gate

nothing even happens, you see nothing so whats the problem.

>some of the scenes make you feel guilty af
You are a fag.

Everything Bleach after Soul Society

Claymore was alright but the ending bothered me so much, so much unfinished material

Basically everything from my Dropped folder. Do you guys never drop anything or what?

All of the plot holes in this almost made me go insane.
It was like watching a house fire from the inside.

It's because I drop almost every anime I don't like

Gundam Zeta / Gundam ZZ.
Tomino is really overrated.

not really, you just aren't ten years old

I don't think I've ever been as angry with an MC as I was when I watched this shit. Even fucking Guilty Crown had a less terrible protagonist.