Tokyo Ghoul:re

Nice one Ishida.

Why another thread? Spoilers won't be out until Monday.

but spoilers in 5 minutes

here we go

My heart says it will happen but my brain tells me NO.

No happy ending for kaneki or kaneklet.

Kaiju fight soon.

>Amon
>Doing something
Never ever

Kaneklet maybe, Kaneki? Nah.

Touka's bio in v13 says Kaneki Touka.

What did he mean by this and how would this be pronounced?

>Oh shit, they decapitated Roma, time to get the fuck out of here fast as a horse.

almost like they got married

>Touka's bio in v13 says Kaneki Touka.
Where are the omakes?
Character profiles are jewzou and talker I suppose right?

the gif

It's not out until the 19th though.

what about it?

where is it

fuck that sounds god awful

Might have been cool if he hadn't transformed into a massive pussy.

nips are saying

Kirishima Ken?

That sounds abysmal. Kaneki should've just used the Kirishima name, his parents are dead and the rest of his family probably forgot he existed or doesn't care in general. Ken Kirishima sounds pretty nice too.

Ken is not so beta that he would take his wife's name

Would he gain the Kirishima plot armor?

Ben Kaneki

That actually makes sense.

Kek.

Ken Kirishima doesn't sound so bad. It flows well. Kaneki sounds like a first name.

spoilers when? predictions, and false spoilers where? fucking talkers, or etofags ? this thread is die

Nips shouldn't even have it yet.

That reminds me, since Roma got slaughtered and Rio regained some of his brain cells towards the end of the fight since he was speaking clearly, where the fuck is he now? I wonder if his arm regenerated or if he's done with the Clowns in general. He has to be more relevant than that, based Rio was legit in the novel.

one of the providers was arrested today and another shot dead when he tried to run off with the latest chapter

> We're back to Sunday past midnight spoilers
This world is wrong. How did shit get this bad anyway?

blame the Triads

Because no one posted the gif in time.

>Touka lost the Kirishima name and has therefore lost her plot armor power
Sasuga Ishida

I~ miss Furuta~!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

t.Eto, Touka, Roma, Mutsuki, Nico, And Tsukiyama

>an artist depiction of Etofag and Toukafag fighting

>t. Eto

please come back

>t, saikofag

Mostly Toukafags still being cancerous. That's not to say Etofags are entirely guiltless, but it's like comparing an ant to an elephant.

We get it, everyone's a fag and everyone starts shit from time to time.

Waifufags in general are awful

Touka is a massive qt. Eto is very cute too.

This actually, whenever things derail here it mostly has something to do with waifufags having their pointless wars. Either that or shitposts that are no longer funny and clog up the threads.

touka is so pretty!

Etofags are on par with Vancouverites

Vancouver is best girl don't even try to put trash like Eto in the same sentence

What were niggerstream thinking before putting that in a chapter?

Please no bully.

I come from the year 2030. Ask me anything about the Ghoul series by Sui Ishida

does eto come back

Did no one scan Volume 12? I need uncensored Touka titties.

Someone did. It was kind of disappointing

Will Ishida no longer be a hack if Kaneki accidentally kills Touka in his rage mode?

That would make him a bigger hack so no.

It was already hack enough that he lost to a fagboi and then defeated one hundred Oggai while limbless.

Fuck off

I would love for that to happen just so i can be around for the gigantic shitstorm the talkerfags would bring about

Looks like :re is going to end in 60 chapters. After that we're likely getting a Part 3, there's too much he hasn't gone over and so much to be fulfilled to complete the story.

I'm ready for disappointment. Please post link if you still have it.

Considering Ishita's pacing for awhile now, this can easily be wrapped up in 10-12 chapters. I'm very certain this Dragon shit is the big endgame for this sequel that will leave a huge impact going into part 3.

my wife... RIP.

What are they thinking when they put literally any fanart before a chapter? Seriously why the fuck do they do this? It never looks good. It's just 2 or 3 ugly fanart thrown in between the first and second pages of a chapter to annoy readers.

Can we stop with this part 3 nonsense?
:re has passed the chapters of TG, there's no reason to think there will be a part 3.

Do you think the nishiki kimi plot, the yasuhisa shit and kanou, amon donato, kuzen eto, and V itself will be resolved in :re? Also the introduction of the great wheel should have a purpose besides healing akira, or at least I think so

But not the volumes though.

It hasn't caught up with the volume count with of the first. This past chapter was the end of Volume 13. Original manga ended at Volume 14.
And we know that everything meets its end for Kaneki at V14.

Plus there's no reason to think that Ishida wouldn't go into Part 3 just because :Re runs for longer than the original before ending.

O MY BRING THEM TO THE TABLE BY FORCE

It would restore a bit of good faith, definitely. But even killing Talker will not magically undo the irredeemable levels of shit most of us suffered through from Cochlea to present. He'd have to consistently churn out the same quality as Pre-Cochlea chapter for the next year and a half/ 75 chapters before I can ever fully "trust" him again.

>will be resolved in :re?
Why not? It's not like :re has a time limit. The only thing that would change is literally the name of the manga and the fact that Ishida can get a pause.

Pretty much.

But what would happen to him? He's obsessed with Touka, so if he ends her, he'll be in a worse spot than when he wanted to "die in style."

rip

Oh yeah, for some reason I thought it did but we are at the "reaper" volume.

For one, you need to differentiate why Part 3 is necessary. The borutofags who want kaneki's child to take over the story isn't the reason why Part 3 is essential, it's essential because it'll wrap up the story in it's entirety. This whole manga basically covers the Fool's Journey. Right now in terms of Tarot we're at the Moon (18) and it's still ongoing. The Sun and Judgement (19, 20) could easily be covered in the next 60 to 50 chapters depending on his pacing, I'm pretty sure he has all this shit planned out though. The final tarot card is The World (20) and I'm pretty sure that'll diverge into Part 3, as the final stage of the story. You have to be crazy to think everything can be wrapped up in :re just because he went over the 143 limit, since when have parallels decided when the story ends?

*21 for The World

This. And Ishida obviously has a huge hardon for literature, so making the series into a trilogy like many book series would be unsurprising.

More page loads means more ad loads

True. I guess that's also why most manga sites don't feature the option to load all image on the same page, and just have you scroll down to read them.
God bless ad block.

Wait, Kaneki isn't his first name?

> He doesn't understand nip naming
Their last name's go first, first name second. His first name is technically Ken, but everyone calls him Kaneki.

Nope, it's Ken Kaneki in western order.
Which is kind of wierd that nobody calls him Ken, as that's usually the signifier of japanese people becoming closer friends.

No it's not. I can see why you'd be confused though because Yomo is literally the only one to call him by his first name

>tfw I am a failure, betrayed the trust of my parents and hurt the girl I love the most
>tfw I've decided to get a job, earn some money, give it to my brother and then off myself for good.

Like my boi Ken, like a centipede

When did Ken do these things though

yomo calls him ken, are they good friends?

He is pushing forward and so will I.

In the East, Kaneki would basically be his first name since they reverse the order of naming over there. In the West and just about everywhere else probably, the first name goes first and so forth. He would be Ken to us, but over there he's Kaneki. Then again he has so many fucking names people probably just call him by what they know. "Kaneki, Ken, Sasaki, Haise, Special Class, Associate Special Class, King, Half Assed Bastard"

Yomo is Kaneki's only real friend.

No Yomo is a fatherly type who likes to call kids and those younger than him by their given names

Itori calls him Ken too sometimes

Touka also started calling him Ken when speaking to herself.

One of Kaneki's biggest character moments has been to stop being a fucking retard and trying to kill himself for the good of those around him.
I don't care if you off yourself, but don't imprint your justifications on Kaneki.

We're getting a Trilogy and everyone will be along for the ride, the only issue is how long will the 3rd part run? I'm thinking 100 or so chapters.