Why did Japan really decide to attack the USA in WW2?

It is a move I don't understand at all.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 25013664_981927198614257_8924487238411091968_n.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-Nation_Alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An American embargo on oil to Japan stalled the Japanese war effort in China and put Japan on a timer.

This. Trade wars in the past often sparked armed conflicts.

China pulled the attack on Pearl Harbor and we thought the dead chinks were Japs. Live and learn

the united states demanded japan hand over the philipines which it won fair and square in WW1. it beat up germany and took it. germany had some faggy colony

japan was also determined to remove the european influence in china. this was confirmed by chinese newspapers that they had kept. the japanese were fighting with the chinese farmers against the brits

as a result saying give up the philipines to america or prepare for war basically is like saying come at me bru. considering america didnt make any headway for years until the battle at midway i think they did pretty good considering the dutch and russians were also fighting them to the north

US Oil Sanctions/Retarded Honour Culture.

Pearl Harbor was a false flag by the globalist Jews to get America to reel Germany back in after Hitler kicked out the central bank and established Germany's currency.

The Jews were so upset that they couldn't buy the land for cheap and that their global currency scam wasn't working. Pearl Harbor is the same fucking thing as 9/11 except with a different name.

The US's Military/Industry wasn't built up anywhere near the amount it was at Midway. Japan had an advantage in this department. Also, limitless natural resources.

>implying it wasn't the Jews that did Pearl Harbor

I wonder if the USA would've still meddled if Japan didn't declare its allegiance to the reich and instead kept closer relationship with the allies.

>japan was also determined to remove the european influence in china
After all the opium bullshit the British did to them, I sort of understand why there is a blood thirst for revenge against the west.

I wouldn't be surprised if China is right now giving a helping hand in poisoning us with drugs.

False flag all the way. Almost every eeican ship was 'out to sea' at the time. Also the oil silos were left untouched. Strange coincidences all about it considering the samurai were meticulous at planning and execution

Didn't both countries had a retarded honour culture?

Attached: file.png (401x345, 109K)

I heard this many times, do you have any proofs?

Attached: 455464465653211231.png (860x650, 60K)

U.S.S Liberty was the same thing, but it failed
They still covered it up

I don't know , but could/would conor fight a gorilla irl?

Fuck them
They know it was the (((anglos))) that did that, not every western country

>not an actual proof
I know all about uss liberty and 9/11 , but shouting false flag without any evidence is just meh

Almost all of the military leaders in Japan knew that they could not win a war with the US. Their only hope was forcing a truce after favorable territorial gains.

There are videos on youtube
You used to be able to read about it on wikipedia
I dont have time to spoonfeed a proxy shill

probably not, no point in removing a regime that benefits you

Small penis.

Attached: C62539B9-4232-47FC-84D0-F05082263C90.jpg (474x355, 38K)

The Japanese fully expected the USA to capitulate after Pearl Harbor. The attack mirrored the attack on Port Arthur they had done before.

Wasn't looking that way, at the least we would've waited much longer but Germany was kind of being dicks to us also so who knows

You can read "Day of deceit" by Stinnet, or you can believe me---

Japan was trying to basically take over Asia, they wanted to create a Japanese led Asian empire, and we (and the britcucks) were getting in their way, withholding supplies Japan needed like oil and raw metal.

Roosevelt put together a plan to provoke Japan into hitting us, so he have an excuse to get us into the war, the liar Roesevelt ran on keeping us out of the war mind you.

So Japan took the bait and hit us (remember, FDR knew it was coming and kept the valuable carriers at sea, sacrificed the already obsolete Battleships in the Pearl Harbor attack, then we could play the precious, helpless innocent victim role, and Rossevelt revved up Americans into a war frenzy so millions of them marched off to die for the jew, thinking "Japan is the aggressor and we're so innocent" Yes the greatest generation really was that retarded

Cause Japanese have this spirit of Bushido. Kamikaze and shit. It was the most honorable thing to run straight into death.

As usually you tell the war like russia wasn't there at all.

>philipines
retard

They knew the US would get involved sooner or later and thought they could break America instantly because nippon steel folded over a thousand times. The one admiral who had been to America and saw the massive factories that could easily be converted to war thought they were stupid and this was going to get their asses roasted.

fpbp

FDR was desperate to push the US into WW2. He couldn't get Hitler to attack the US, but by committing an act of economic war against Japan (what would the US do if some nation cut off US oil imoorts?) FDR knew he could goad the Japanese into one. Then because of the Axis Treaty the Japanese attack could be used as a pretext for the US coming to rescue the Zionists and Britain in Europe.

The move was supposed to cripple the US Navy to put us out of commission until they could deal with us later. The operation had a couple of flaws.

First flaw was deciding to only attack the US half measure. They underestimated the call for revenge and our industrial revamping. Our aircraft carrier was not in the harbor today and that was a fatal flaw.

Second flaw was an air only operation. Air power was still relatively new, the might of air power was very shock and awe but overestimated. Early on on all sides, those in charge of air forces insisted objectives could be done with 100% airplanes. Air power was viewed as like our drones, a way to wage war with minimal casualty. They were vastly mistaken. Once Pearl Harbor was over, it turned out many ships were repairable. Dunkirk and Battle of Britian were also mostly air only operations that looked good but turned out they hardly did anything. If you want the job done you need boots on the ground. There were some mini submarines sent in to finish the job, but Japanese subs were primitive and had horrible tactics, they all died or washed up on shore.

Overall the logic was sound, Japan just couldn't into modern warfare. Also not all deaths are Japan's fault, Hawaii shot down incoming B17 bombers that had no radios and didn't know what was going on.

Attached: tam-delgado-fig169-800.jpg (800x410, 115K)

>memeflag
fuck off
Yea this is how i look at it. FDR was such a cunt.
Altough i believe the japs would loose either way.

Let the Russians answer for their side bro, how would I know what they were doing fuck?

I guess they went too far with the lebensraum user. For our side we should have ignored it. Millions of people died, hundrends thousand whites for nothing (or to please our jewish masters) and in the end is Chinese empire any less dangerous than a Japanese empire would have been. Greatest generation was the greatest generation of good goy retards, not much more than that.

Because it basically wasn't
>Pacific War
All the Russians did was invade Manchuria

we cut off the petrol supplies, they really had no choice if they wanted to continue on the warpath.

America was still in the thralls of various anti-war/isolation movements that made it impossible for FDR to openly join the war in Europe, let alone do anything to Japan except boycotts on oil, to deal with Japan's empire building.

Japan wanted to make a huge fucking military advance to basically claim the Pacific for themselves. However, they knew that to do so, they'd also need to eliminate the only people (the US) who could conceivably stop them from invading areas/islands like the Philippines where the US had heavily presence and would trigger war being declared on Japan over the wishes of the isolationists.

So they decided to basically go all in and wipe out about 99% of the US navel ships/resources, which were stationed in Pearl Harbor.

The idea being, that by wiping out the US navel fleet at the same time they were invading pretty much all of the Pacific, they would buy themselves enough time to become completely entrenched in those areas and make it next to impossible for the US to liberate the conquered territories

Note this "made it happen on purpose" false flag to push the US into WW2 is exactly what FDR and Churchill did with their gun-running Lusitania scam to push the US into WW1.

FDR and Churchill were always happy to sacrifice tens of millions of goyim lives to advance the Zionist cause.

>Altough i believe the japs would loose either way.

(My opinion here) Japnips and Germans should have played the "long game"... build up your economy and war machine at home, slowly, slowly, slowly take back your lost territories. Hitler especially tried to gobble up too much land to fast, and his (((enemies)) were able to rally forces and overwhelm him. Also Italian "armed forces" turned out to be useless, and Hitler's main pet Franco, didn't lift a finger to help Hitler when he needed some payback help in war waging.

(and invading Soviet Union, fucking idiot move)

>greatest generation
Yeah , they fell for the movie-jew. Can't really blame them that much. They voted for FDR not to get involved in the war, little did they know he was surrounded completely by jews

>They voted for FDR not to get involved in the war
Same trick (((they))) pulled on the US with Woodrow Wilson.

They knew, they knew he was from a high-iluminati globalist family of fucking elitist cucks, like George HW Bush for example. Imagine that warmonger traitor, running and being elected by "Patriots" as being some kind of 'conservative' laughable.

The voters were idiots, and they voted for a liar to kill their own sons, and they got what they voted for.

>KILL MY SONS OVERSEAS TO PLEASE THE JEWS!!!!
>Uhhh... OK!

They really wanted dat white german dick.

Yeah go for the nukes. That would be the smart idea.
Franco had a jewish wife and seeing his "fascist" regime survived long after the war, one might wonder why.
Italy did really poorly, the biggest fuckup was invading greece i think.
Stalin was massing troops on the border, i mean they took some finish land, the baltic states, parts of romania. They were going to push into reich for sure. The german attack was the right move, but they underestimated the manpower and hardware the russian had (many of which was supplied by allies)

Wilson was more a victim of British (kike) propaganda. His decision to enter the war was after a torrent of propaganda, which didn't work, so the British tried to convince the public it was a good idea instead, which pressured Wilson.

You might be overestimating the average voter I am afraid.
But maybe you are right, i have no clue what was the public logic back then in the US

>threatening dutch indies and australia
>being close to allies
What?

they had the same aspergers as the germans
invited the italians along cause they knew they'd be brutal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-Nation_Alliance

>Why did Japan really decide to attack the USA in WW2?

To slow the US down from interfering in building Japan's Asian empire.

Japan was running out of oil and they needed to secure oil regions in Asia quickly but they knew that the US would never allow them to do that.

They gambled on a move to cripple the US power in the Pacific because they know that it would be then or never.

However, they did not foresee how quickly the US would be able to rebuild its Pacific fleet.

>His decision to enter the war was after a torrent of propaganda
It was also after Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act, enslaving the American people to the Zionist bankers.

WW1 and WW2 were direct results of this Zionist coup.

And Wilson was a proponent of the globalists' "League of Nations," forerunner of FDR's (yes, I know it took until 1945) UN.

They also didn't cripple the fleet.

The sunk some battleships, and most of what was docked at Pearl, but the real workhorse of WW2 were the carriers which weren't at Pearl.
Enterprise and Hornet were essentially able to be enough of a nuisance for a long enough period of time that the US was able to rebuild the fleet.

That's funny, I didn't realize it was Britain that wrote the Zimmerman Telegram and sank the Lusitania
America entered the war because the Germans, in their autism, couldn't stop provoking them.

German kikes worked with British kikes to bring the US into the war.
In return for doing so, the German kikes would get rid of the Kaiser and end the war and turn Germany into a marxist state - the Weimar Republic.
Or did you think that Germany, who never fought a battle on their own soil, somehow lost WW1?

United States was well-positioned in the Oreint and the Japs. wanted to try out the new war technology and expand.

The carriers were out delivering aircraft to air bases at wake and midway, the third carrier was in San Diego. It was just shit luck for the Japanese. Battleship row was still loaded with ships. As soon as they carriers got word of the attack they started hunting for Japanese carriers, its fucking retarded to think there was a conspiracy which involved destroying that many ships, thats far too risky when naval power is the deciding factor in the pacific.

Trade embargos, we controlled everything. Rubber, steel, aluminum, fabrics, oil. You can name any resource the Japanese needed for a war effort, it was taken away from them. Its naive to think the politicians and brass didnt expect retaliation.

>It was just shit luck
Always the defense of someone caught in a scam. "It was just bad luck you didn't draw 5 aces like I did!"

Or the other way around, where it was just "good luck" that Lucky Larry Silverman opted to skip his usual WTC morning routine and head far away to an impromptu dermatologist session.

FDR had an 8-point plan which was implemented with the specific goal of getting the Japanese to attack the US. It worked (much to the delight of FDR's cabal).