Anyone Else Sick of Black People?

I don’t care about black people’s problems anymore. I no longer care about the special set of issues that many black people hold so near and dear, and that seem to define them as a group…though thankfully, not as individuals.

I’m simply worn out with them.
Exhausted by their constant demands, their neediness, their helplessness, their hypocrisy, their never ending problems, their inability to take advantage of the myriad opportunities practically delivered to them, their ungratefulness, their refusal to take responsibility for their own lives or accept the consequences of their actions.

I’ve just thrown in the towel. I can’t keep caring about problems that I obviously can’t do anything about.

Attached: sam11.png (523x528, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3smaCFQ24
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw&t=4s
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz0ajIxzI
mega.nz/#F!i6RD3ICI!oeeKW0SMOxzh-sMDVP4hcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI
youtube.com/watch?v=bglIAUaCVhU
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah i'm done with those kind of people too. Used to think they had it rough, but after knowing a few all they want is attention and free stuff and tell the world the white man is racist

>Anyone Else Sick of Black People?
you must be new here, friend...

Attached: 1470948630377.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

Niggerdom must be destroyed at all costs for civilization to survive.

DotR

Attached: 02020a57b752cdbe831de2bf41fdd0a6~01.jpg (1440x2560, 431K)

>Exhausted by their constant demands, their neediness, their helplessness, their hypocrisy, their never ending problems, their inability to take advantage of the myriad opportunities practically delivered to them, their ungratefulness, their refusal to take responsibility for their own lives or accept the consequences of their actions.

you sound like Dr. Albert Schweitzer hahah

Attached: 1448609640258.jpg (864x831, 188K)

they have brought at least some of it on themselves. they won’t make the lifestyle changes necessary to succeed or to overcome or avoid their problems.
There comes a point, where I just quit listening.

Attached: 0514dd90d01c2d4390216d755ba0cf9c9a1ffc-wm.jpg (640x920, 75K)

When racist graffiti is discovered on a college campus, or on a black person’s house, my reaction is no longer outrage, disgust, and sympathy for a victim of a hate crime. It’s outrage and disgust alright, and it comes a few days later when it is almost always revealed to be yet another racial hoax perpetrated by black people. I really don’t want to hear them tearfully recounting that heartrending moment when they “discovered” some mean white KKK member had snuck into their laundry room, completely unseen and invisible to video cameras, to scribble “Trump ’16” and “Die niggers” on the wall. At this point, I’ll turn the channel.

Attached: fakeandgaynigger.jpg (940x492, 58K)

Tar babies haven't turned more into a joke than anything because of their bullshit lately. They've taken "I'm a victim," So far that now people don't even care to help them and just see them as annoying assholes.

No one cared for spear chuckers before and now people just hate them.

Attached: IMG_5166189664698.jpg (640x360, 12K)

>. They've taken "I'm a victim," So far that now people don't even care to help them and just see them as annoying assholes.
I no longer excuse or rationalize violence, criminality, laziness, indolence, careless babymaking, willful dependency or degeneracy among blacks, any more than I do with whites. If you’re a thief who doesn’t support his child, and spends his days drinking and whining about how his life sucks, your black skin doesn’t get you a pass from me. You’re just as much of a piece of garbage as your fellow white bum. Doesn’t equality feel good?

Attached: ratchetniggers1234.webm (224x400, 2.9M)

Perhaps it’s the hyper-sensitivity, the arrogant and unabashed racism toward other races, and the self-entitlement. Could be the willingness to drop everything to riot, loot, burn and destroy personal and public property, menace, threaten and physically attack innocent white people. Or the propensity towards cowardly mob attacks on vulnerable whites, especially the elderly, women, any white person they catch alone and defenseless.

70 years ago or more, white men did beat up or occasionally murder blacks they suspected of wrongdoing…just as they did to other whites who “needed killin'”. Vigilante “justice” was an injustice, nobody argues the point. It was wrong, and the civil rights era exposed these as shameful and reprehensible acts. Black and whites marched together and lobbied their political leaders to put a stop to racial injustice, to shame those guilty of racism, and to codify and enforce equal rights for all. A noble and righteous cause, one which was long overdue.

But here it is 50 years later, the president, attorney general, and a disproportionate percentage of the top government executives are black. The mayors, commissioners, police chiefs, and other local adminstrators in most, if not all, major cities are also black. Black Run America has not brought prosperity to its constituents, rather, its Democratic policies, programs and spending have driven once majestic and prosperous cities into bankruptcy, decay and abandonment.

Attached: AmericanDream.png (500x637, 142K)

>I’m simply worn out with them.
Too bad your ancestors decided to bring a ton over here. Now they're Americans so unless you got a better idea help MAGA and help your fellow citizens.

Black fatigue son.

We all have it.

>a disproportionate percentage of the top government executives are black.
Source?

>implying you didnt take us from our homeland.

its not like we magically ended up as slaves and you fought to free us in that situation. YOU MADE US SLAVES.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

I’ve left the “dialogue”, which turned out to be nothing more than a one-sided, accusatory tirade, berating me for unspecified harm I am to bear responsibility for, and denying me the right to respond with my own, civil point of view. There’s simply no point having “the conversation” any longer. You smugly assert that I have no right to my views because I can’t possibly know what it’s like to be black. Yet you claim in the same breath, to be the arbiter, the expert on my own race, and therefore I have no right to speak for myself. So, have your own “dialogue” with yourself.

I’m out.

Attached: wytshooters.png (597x1043, 256K)

Attached: 1518990160530.jpg (480x640, 91K)

no one on this planet earth had a single fucking thing to do with your sob story, so fuck off.

we've all inherited things we cannot avoid. rise above or get left behind. no one has sympathy anymore. you've spent it all.

Levy the blame on colonial whites who thought I'd be a good idea to import millions and then breed them. They should've known it is immoral to keep other humans as slaves and now their descendents have to deal with the consequences

I'm sick off everyone. Gooks, dirtniggers, shalom/salam sandniggers, wetbacks or all flavors, germans, the french, swedes. Everyone. Everyone.

Attached: Retroactive Contraception.png (968x653, 619K)

I don't hate them but I've stopped caring about them fully, not even sure why I cared in the first place.

>YOU MADE US SLAVES.
No, we bought you, you stupid fucking nigger.

Your african cousins enslaved you and sold you (legally) to us. Dumb nigger.

>YOU MADE US SLAVES
Anthem of Wakanda

Attached: poorme.jpg (500x655, 74K)

>I'm sick off everyone.
No matter what I do, no matter what I say, you say my whiteness makes me racist. So there is no longer any point in considering it. Fine, you say I’m “racist”. I don’t care anymore.

Attached: 1518754863847.jpg (780x583, 115K)

no we are not going to rise above. we are going to suck the well until you this country is like a dry, used up sponge. get over it.
technicality. you still made us work as slaves. whether you stole us or bought us doesnt change that fact.

Yes I am fucking sick of niggers. I live in a city for college in an area with a high population of negros. they're lazy, they sit outside and throw cigarette butts everywhere, they trap out of these crappy houses (and they have kids, mind) and they are SO FUCKING LOUD.
That's my major complaint. niggers are LOUD and UPPITY. every fucking day there's some fucking fatass black bitch screaming about some nigger bullshit on my street and throwing things and making a scene.
FUCK NIGGERS.

i just got to vegas and people LOATHE niggers here... surprised me really. but im all for running a few over.

Slavery wasn't the problem, freeing the slaves instead of killing them was. If Whitey had followed my peoples example they wouldn't have a nigger problem.

Really regretting that typo btw.
hahaha

this in a nutshell.

At least your honest about the abilities of niggers.

Sick to the back fucking teeth of the cunts to be honest.

>Yes I am fucking sick of niggers.
I’m sure there are those who will say in rebuttal that they are “tired of” being the victims of racism every walking minute of their lives. And to this, I say…”Ok, I am willing to accept that you are being victimized by the inherent racism absorbed by simply being in proximity to white people. But you must accept that my response will be to avoid you, and to decline to involve myself in your issues, lest my whiteness somehow damage you further.”

Attached: funwblacks161-wyt-girls-getrekt.webm (376x476, 1.47M)

>no we are not going to rise above. we are going to suck the well until you this country is like a dry, used up sponge. get over it.
then what are you going to do?

>let's destroy the country we live in
>that will be good for our children
nice plan you fucking moron. why don't you go back to africa and ruin that instead?
>oh wait

Niggers in Vegas are extremely dangerous. IF you see a beaner or other nigger killing one don't call the cops, it's an unspoken rule here

eh no most likely another tribe enslaved your ancestors, maybe the portugese or arabs, does not really matter, it is not like blacks were the only slaves they are just the only ones trying to excuse their shitty behavior with it

>i just got to vegas and people LOATHE niggers here

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3smaCFQ24

In each altercation it is
> I DINDUNUFFIN
> RAISE AGGRESSION / GET LOUD
> CLAIM RACISMS
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
> AY YO HOL UP

Attached: funwblacks70slurpee.webm (300x400, 1.06M)

we dont care about what will happen once we take over. we're just getting payback for slavery. we're gonna turn the entire country into Detroit, and you pussies aint gonna do shit about it. you mad, cracker faggot?

Stop arguing and watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw&t=4s

>Tony Martin was a lecturer and author of scholarly articles about Black History, including the Black Nationalist leader Marcus Garvey and the Jewish involvement in the American slave trade.

U forgot to mention their NOISE! Constant unceasing jabber racket howling!!!

why not just lobby to remove all welfare?
NOTHING would devastate blacks more than that.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Attached: black-cost-taxes-shiiiiiit.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

>their NOISE
>niggers are LOUD and UPPITY
What I love is that no matter what US city you live in, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same. History, community culture, racial mix, etc doesn't matter....the niggers will always
> rent property and ruin all the sod around trees because they've tied up their 4 pit-chow mix mongrel dogs that tear up the entire lawn
> wander around town in their pajamas, head wrap and slippers in the afternoon (when they just woke up)
> none of them ever have actual jobs. Drive through a nigger neighborhood after 11 am and see house after house and even on the boulevard/neutral ground, niggers just hanging out and loitering
> no capacity to see/drive beyond the horizon
> cruise the speed limit in the left lane
> riding the bumper of other cars like they are driving in the city
> be incapable of interpreting the world around them based on statistics and facts. Is only able to perceive through emotions.
> buy T-shirts and jewelry at a Convenience Store
> gravitate towards the shittiest liquors and alcohol
> actively seek out the cheapest and most toxic narcotics to look cool
> regularly frequent Little Caesars pizza in droves, ordering like they are the floor of the NYSE in pajamas with their grandkids
> use the side of the Interstate highway as a rest area
youtube.com/watch?v=9Paz0ajIxzI

Attached: 1508006330637.png (758x790, 741K)

powerful.

>Anyone else...
Yeah, everyone.

I love black people and diversity. We should import more blacks.

Attached: blackinvader2.webm (704x480, 1.64M)

>Yeah, everyone.
so, what avenues are there for a quick annihilation of 11M black males in America?

Attached: final-solution-tay.webm (840x676, 561K)

A good read

Attached: 1513572776375.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

LARP confirmed

thanks for playing

And another

Attached: 1515911666027.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

a gooder read

Attached: 1492227538959.png (1323x911, 131K)

Watch what I posted.

a full packet of redpills for your pleasure and please distribute

mega.nz/#F!i6RD3ICI!oeeKW0SMOxzh-sMDVP4hcQ

Attached: funwblacks168-repo-big-mommas-whip.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

>How to spend $11M in two weeks, the pic

Attached: 13508n.jpg (960x540, 72K)

>Watch what I posted.
hooktube, faggot

Attached: 1514675360785.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>technicality. you still made us work as slaves.
>work
Lmao that's why you're mad.

Stupid nigger, you need to work to earn your food.

There's no better racepill than having to deal with nigggers.

Attached: 201ra.jpg (376x240, 22K)

>YOU MADE US SLAVES
I unironically think blacks were better off under slavery than as they are today.
"Freedom" is a false god. Seriously think about it - what's even IS freedom? What's the point of it? What is the benefit to you as a person? Under slavery, masters fed their slave owners, housed them, civilized them, (illegally) educated them, gave them a purpose and something to do...

And what about today? What has the "free black man" done with himself and his people? Became animal-like in their pursuit of carnal desires, slaves to their short sighted impulses. Unbelievable amounts of drug and alcohol abuse, babies born out of wedlock, babies not born at all due to abortion, stupid idiotic frivolous spending on moronic fashion trends... Impulsive and destructive behavior in schools causing massive percentages of drop out rates. Embarrassing "perpetual victim us versus them" morality that pins all shortcomings in life on racism. Total lack of any sort of philosophy or insight into future consequences.

Blacks instead choose to victimize other people, get themselves incarcerated, and then live an even worse existence than their conquered ancestors did hundreds of years ago. Congratulations idiots, you wasted your freedom.

Attached: RaceRelations2017.png (1086x808, 145K)

>There's no better racepill than having to deal with nigggers
A BLACK interacting with BLACKS in a BLACK COMMUNITY....how are all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos
Darien Long has a ton of videos, trying to capture his 15 minutes of fame from 2011. THIS was the video that sparked his brief notoriety
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI
He tasers a loud mouthed sheboons

Attached: 1511206111636.jpg (553x547, 90K)

My Dad is a liberal and I remember in the nineties asking him about black crime and of course he blamed it on poverty and discrimination. He said in 40 years he predicted they would assimilate into the middle class like other races in America. Flash forward twenty years and I had the same debate with him, and brought up the same thing, "40 years from now they'll straighten up", and I told him I remembered he said that twenty years ago and if anything they've gotten worse since the nineties.

SPECIFIC INSTANCES/SITUATIONS PERTAINING TO PROBLEMATIC INDIVIDUALS OF COLOR DOES NOT ACCOUNT FOR ALL BLACK PEOPLE NOR SHOULD YOU ASSUME THAT

MIND CONTROL AND
TECHNOLOGICAL
HARRASSMENT MANIPULATION
ALSO PLAYS A ROLE IN INSTIGATING PROVOCATING SUCH SITUATIONS TO ARISE THE EXSCUSE OF (OFTEN TIMES) EXAGERATED STATISTICS OF
AFRO AMERICANS

THIS THREAD IS IRRELEVANT
TO PERPUTRATE NAUSEATING
REASONS TO SUSTAIN RACIST IGORANCE OF THE WHITE MALE
FUELING THE DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY FEAR BASED EGO COMPLEX SOUGHT ON IMPERIALISTIC DOMINATION AND CONTROL OF THE SOVERIGN MINDS OF MELANATED PROCOCREATORS AND OTHER MINORITIES OF UNPRECEDENTED POTENTIAL OFTEN TIMES SUCH ACTIVITY IS FORCED CONDITIONED UNTO WOMANKIND CONDESCENDING HER TO SUBMIT TO THAT RULE UNDER OPPRESSIVE SEXIST BOMBARDMENTS OF FEAR

Attached: d2b07c36-ed45-4074-9e64-c1a7f52a61d6.jpg (1280x985, 201K)

im sick of everyone desu

Cut off welfare, end affirmative action, end the war on police, strengthen self defense laws, create a militant and clannish attitude amongst whites, and when they mass chimpout we'll crush them.

Being black and race aware must be a tough pill to swallow.

Attached: THE_WHITE_MAN'S_BURDEN.png (922x615, 1.03M)

Good read

What he said, plus Jews.

Attached: Booker T. Washington.jpg (1012x637, 114K)

What does any black person need from you, friend? You post on Sup Forums, and likely have little to no friends.

Why go through the trouble of larping as a convert when you know all you pieces of shit are just about hating something to feel better.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 421K)

>You post on Sup Forums
here you are

Attached: DinDuNuffin07.10 PM 001.png (424x386, 329K)

nice shit post fagget

We just want to be away from you, Imperialism has nothing to do with it.

Sure thing Noseberg, more D&C, never saw that coming

Attached: Bait.gif (1000x773, 328K)

Fuck, I was there a few months ago and this homeless coon was going crazy, like a schizo breakdown around people. He started breaking rocks around people and eventually ran off. Usually the strip is pretty safe but you always gotta watch out for certain types.

Attached: negrofatigueflyer.jpg (1236x1600, 459K)

Because blacks are so emotionally immature and psychologically INSECURE, it's always about GETTING OVER on someone. That's the only way they know how to distinguish if things are good or bad. If you actually did what you were supposed to / social mores, to a black that's like bowing down to "the man". EVERYTHING is a binary competition to blacks (good vs evil, no nuance).
Just look at how "black churches" are. They preach about existing righteously (without fault) vs anything bad happening is "the devil doing this to me".
Whereas, "white churches" (lutheran, protestant, catholic, etc) have to do with adhering to tradition, service to the collective, acts of service, etc

If you want a (non radicalized) red-pill on Black Americans, bet against this formula and lose every time

Blacks have cultivated, embraced and celebrate pathological dysfunctional thinking errors. In every negro encounter, you will be able to predict how they are processing the world around them by using the attached chart.

tl;dr
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself

Attached: funwblacks71paycheck.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

new to pol?

Why smart people transform their own countries in some kind of Brazil?

Attached: DWlIlE2WkAATQJC.jpg (417x353, 43K)

You mean niggers? Fuck off shill!

>YOU MADE US SLAVES.
tragic irony, that's all you'll ever be. Because you define yourself through it. Just like Jews. Victim races, both loud and insecure, one glorifies violence, one glorifies talking.

Once you start thinking of them as 10 year old kids all the stupid shit they do makes a bit more sense.

>Blacks have cultivated, embraced and celebrate pathological dysfunctional thinking errors.

It's impossible to solve problems with their groups. They LOVE every mistake they do.

I'm sorry I can't be arsed to download and upload the video on your favorite site, just so you can ignore watching it again.

you dont upload it. just replace YouTube in the link with hooktube.

>makes a bit more sense
the problem is the rest of humanity continues to treat this parasite like a capable host and pointing out how toxic they are lands you in Eurojail

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

This is where the Black to Africa movement needs to focus. Let's not quibble about clean water and modern inventions. Blacks belong in Africa. Its their homeland, full of the bounties of nature. Once the technologies of the colonizing whites are fully removed it will be the paradise that god intended and the black race can live there in peace but a big part of that is moving all blacks back to the welcoming arms of Africa. You can help bring justice to your race. Go home now, burn your passport. Live free of oppression.

Even other blacks

But what happens when whitey stops sending your cheques? Or when EBT goes off? Or when whitey stops operating the power grid? Say you get that far, you've made an Africa that you're all trapped in, forever. An Africa minus the billions in aid and medical. How's that gonna be? So making hell on Earth which you're trapped in is your idea of revenge.

Prime example of black mentality people.

>you've made an Africa that you're all trapped in,

Attached: 1520092377188.png (840x875, 59K)

nice 8's

>we are going to suck the well until you this country is like a dry, used up sponge. get over it.
I will hate your kind more and more. One day a bright eyed nigger fresh out of school is going to come in for an interview at my business. He's going to have been the 1 in 10 that worked hard to get out of the ghetto. Did everything right, said no to drugs, took care of his parents. He's going to be an exemplary specimen for your race.

I'm going to say no and hire a whitey, for some non-obvious reason that would exonerate me of any discrimination charges. I CANNOT WAIT to be that guy.

These people are just not equipped for the modern world

I think you're just parroting a "woke" marxist-based talking points, and you don't even know what most of that truly means.

>MIND CONTROL AND TECHNOLOGICAL HARRASSMENT MANIPULATION ALSO PLAYS A ROLE IN INSTIGATING PROVOCATING SUCH SITUATIONS TO ARISE THE EXSCUSE OF (OFTEN TIMES) EXAGERATED STATISTICS OF AFRO AMERICANS

So what you're saying is that white people trolling you on twitter makes you go commit 50% of the crimes in the country?

>FEAR BASED EGO COMPLEX SOUGHT ON IMPERIALISTIC DOMINATION AND CONTROL OF THE SOVERIGN MINDS OF MELANATED PROCOCREATORS

I have zero interest in domination and control of "melanated procreators", I just want a functioning society damn it. You can't peddle critical theory nonsense without actually having an alternative solution, otherwise its just a tantrum.

>SUCH ACTIVITY IS FORCED CONDITIONED UNTO WOMANKIND CONDESCENDING HER TO SUBMIT TO THAT RULE UNDER OPPRESSIVE SEXIST BOMBARDMENTS OF FEAR

feminist garbage. "Women's liberation" is the biggest and dumbest lie that the boomers and that witch (((gloria steinam))) gave the 20th century.

This is what I meant in . Blacks were free'd from slavery, then willingly jumped right back into slavery again via the prison system and / or mind slavery via marxist revolutionary lunacy. You don't understand freedom, and I don't think you ever will.

Attached: 1518564369244.png (1361x290, 90K)

>These people are just not equipped for the modern world

Attached: 1492256372397.png (488x473, 395K)

I've got an X-TREAM case of negro fatigue. I'm sick of seeing them on tv, sick of them crying about racism, sick of paying taxes so they can get walfare, food stamps, and section 8.

Race war when?

Here's why have fewer good nigs now

The Civil Rights Act (guaranteeing fair housing for blacks) was passed 1968. This is the start of the welfare state for blacks.

The manufacturing bases were in the inner cities close to black populations.

Going into the 70’s the majority of black families were poor but together. Held so by a black male who held a steady job, likely in manufacturing, that allowed him to do what Italian, Irish and Jewish immigrants had done a couple decades earlier-- start the generational climb out of poverty.

They knew the journey would be multi-generational but all hardships are bearable if you are surrounded by a strong support system. Then two things happened in the 70s that started the downward spiral to the aggregate state of black affairs today.

One was a de-funding of trade and vocational high school programs that had been preparing inner city students for well paying, skilled jobs.
Before that trades were taught in high schools so that a black leaving high school could enter the workforce with a skill.

The other was then moving the manufacturing and factory jobs that had been supporting the black family away from the inner city. Suddenly, black, family support fathers, had no jobs.

Then came the eighties and these jobless black men needed a way to feed their families since the jobs aren’t there anymore. We know from the work of Gary Webb that the CIA actually plotted to flood the inner cities with drugs. Those jobless back men found another way to feed their family.

The effect has been damaging beyond belief. Those black men, were now dying or going to jail. Leaving behind families with no strong male presence.

why don't you just move to a place eith no black people then?

>why don't you just move to a place eith no black people then?

Attached: 1510476078484.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

>Race war when?

Attached: 1509594976249.jpg (1600x1290, 1.9M)

Enter late 80’s gangsta rap.
This time period also saw a perfect gathering of elements to put the final nail in the coffin of the black family--gangsta rap re-enforcing destructive behavior through music and culture combined with no male presence offering a counter balance.

Herding more black men and boys into prison by the advent of for profit prisons and the passing of mandatory minimum laws.

The Noughties saw the emergence of mega churches in the black community to do two things; one) drain the last remnants of wealth from the black community and two) keep attention away from the realization of what has happened over the last 30 years. It also distracted blacks while the final deception was being prepared – the first black president.

The tens saw the false symbol of progress, Barack Obama, rise to God-status, a symbolic gesture but the black community bought it hook line and sinker. Never mind that Obama had no connection to the black American narrative. Never mind that he came out of no nowhere. Never mind that during his presidency, the racial divide widened.

Blacks had achieved victory. And through it all, from the 70' to now, we've had neo—liberal social movements whispering in the ears of black people that their growing discontent is the absolute fault of toxic white male privilege. "Don’t forget to blame him every step of the way and if you don’t think so, then you’re not keeping it real enough".

Institutionalized racism does exist and a racist knows he’s a racist. A privilege system was designed by the white males of a past age but today it is not designed, and nor does it, exclusively benefit white males. Today, it is designed to benefit whomever gets to control its perception.

>The Civil Rights Act
sure its not lead paint or the Cosby show?

Attached: blackcrimeworldwide.png (718x2376, 211K)

>Institutionalized racism
Sure its logical that all ethnicities would avoid blacks because they've all seen how toxic they collectively are through experience, but are blacks suffering from genetic Personality Disorder / Paranoid Schizophrenic / Bi-Polar more than any true manifestations of "racism"?

No one in lynching blacks today. No one is denying blacks housing, jobs, or representation in media. That doesn't stop blacks from reflexively claiming "muh oppreshun" at every turn where they weren't gift wrapped good fortune in life.

No slave trade, Jim Crow, KKK history in Europe, but that doesn't stop EuroDarkies from claiming they are constant victims.

It doesn't matter what, where or who, blacks ALWAYS set up a false dichotomy of "US" vs "THEM" to hyper inflate their own position and shield them from any accountability.

How many times have you heard the "haterz" logic used by dindus? This is an adolescent coping mechanism to avoid responsibility and rinse-repeated in every facet of their life.

You can find every example to consistently prove this out
youtube.com/watch?v=bglIAUaCVhU

Attached: nigger-peace-corps.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

ANY interaction with blacks will become a YOU / ME competition where they are always looking to assert themselves AGAINST their environment, rather than assimilate/work with to common objectives.
It seems everyone is an agreement that (western) blacks are fundamentally "special needs" or retarded.

>Liberals - view blacks as perpetual victims, incapable of self-sufficiency and require endless excuses for their bad behavior.
>Blacks - even blacks, themselves, acknowledge that they need more and more handouts and preferential treatment to have it easy in life. They can't be held accountable for their own circumstance.
>Everyone else - will cite numerous studies of black IQ scores, incarceration rates, crime and overall general toxic impact to society at large.
Criminologists spend decades profiling what leads people towards a life of crime. Takes into account multitudes of offender data. Distills all criminal behavior linked towards a pathology of processing the world around them.

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable

Attached: 10thinkingerrors.png (700x1200, 103K)

> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff
Blacks have cultivated, embraced and celebrate pathological dysfunctional thinking errors. In every negro encounter, you will be able to predict how they are processing the world around them by using the attached chart.

tl;dr
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself
it is so predictable......go ANYWHERE and it is the exact same thing without fail

Attached: 10-err.png (600x2700, 1.05M)