Satanism and transgenderism

There is clearly a link between satanism and transgenderism, Q came up with this picture to take off the mask of those who are normalizing it. A type of satanism which is evil and does satanic activities with human beings.
This is why they want to normalize it:
>Believing that being both genders (male and female) is in order to be one with God
>a lot of the cabal is forced to be transgendered at birth
>war on language (f.e. forcing "genderneutral" pronouns and language)
>Nellie Ohr is a trap

Especially (((hollywood celebs))), remember that (((they))) are controlled by the (((CIA))).
See them (all) as shills.

>So what can I do?
shitpost memes everywhere else, on facebook, twitter, youtube, etc...

Protip: first post the memes on this thread

I've done my job a bit, it's now your job to spread the memes. It's Q's job to reveal everything (((they))) try to hide
Guide lines:
>Make the meme relevant to the gender ideology (transgenderism)
>Make it show why transgenderism is linked to the devil
>Don't derail the meme
>Show that transgenderism is anti-scientific or anti-realsitic
>Use facts, not opinion and/or feelings

Pic related, posts with further advice here:
gab.ai/CosmoCat/posts/21422309
gab.ai/CosmoCat/posts/21423539
gab.ai/CosmoCat/posts/21425471
gab.ai/CosmoCat/posts/21425855
gab.ai/CosmoCat/posts/21426658

Attached: Androgynous_Baphomet.jpg (196x258, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria
naturalnews.com/2018-03-05-investigation-trans-ideology-pushed-by-big-pharma-and-surgery-companies.html
breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/02/20/report-transgender-ideology-powered-by-400-million-donations/
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defaitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Q
dropped.

WRONG! It's Templar Gnosticism

Also come to a real thread about these subjects

Attached: fake satan church baphemot.jpg (500x462, 38K)

baphomet is not satan you fucking retard

>Implying baphomet is not satan
Baphomet is an abomination to nature.
read Gen 5:1

Also I'll give you another clue.

Attached: globalism money usury freemasons baphomet faith.jpg (1777x8297, 3.71M)

Most esoteric school feature a "divine hermaphrodite" who arises and creates the universe. The alchemical mercury/azoth is a magic transformation force that is brought about by the conjunction of the opposing forces of male/female; light/dark; yin/yang; heaven/earth; etc. The trans agenda is intended as a mechanism of cultural alchemy, as it was back in Weimar, to instigate a transformation of societal attitudes. The point is to lower the standard of all things, of what it means to be a good person, what it means to be a men, what makes a person worthy of respect. The point is to corrupt our society into futility, into ineptness.

Baphomet, the joining of man, woman, and beast. Totally not satanic, bro.

Attached: REPENT.jpg (347x299, 28K)

Baphomet is a fusion of man, beast, and woman because of Christian views towards paganisms symbolism with the fertile goat.

In later Christianity, baphomet became different than Satan but in the bible he’s the same guy.

It has gorging to do with mentally I’ll trannies

Sage

Before they just collected the foreskins for consumption.
Then they made the muslims and niggers collect the labias and clitorises.
Then they realized they could collect the breasts so they started eating those.
They soon realized they could trick the goyim into amputating their genitals entirely so they started collecting penises and vaginas.
This is how they harvest children without killing them overtly.
For cannibalism. - Abortion clinics work the same.
You have probably ate some. They make the scraps enter the food supply via fast food.

I'll make this very clear and simple for you all. We are in a prison of the material plane we were exiled from Eden we were like God created both male and female. Right Brain Left Brain...XX XY chromosomes the DNA represent the two serpents on the Caduceus. The two serpents also make a infinity sign. We are spiritual beings in the flesh which we chose when we turned our back on God. Now we are here to be used as food for energy vampires. However if we eminate the highest vibrational energy Yeshua told us to which is love , we will escape this low vibrational material universe where Time rules...entropy or Saturn/Kronos ,Amen-Ra or the myriad of other names it goes by.

>It has gorging to do with mentally I’ll trannies
What?

>implying all abominations are satan
you can't just call everything you don't like satan
does that look like the most beautiful of all of god's angels to you?
of course not. satan is a fallen angel. baphomet is a demon. they are literally different things

obummer worships baphomet.

Attached: DBIA74OUAAITxpl.jpg (509x758, 59K)

>implying that joining/fusion of man, woman and beast is not satanic
It's totally the opposite

Under mentally ill trannies is understood as people who have Gender Dysphoria.
Here info on it:
psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

The treatment is wrong in fact, the better option is psychotherapy.
Remember that the treatments are actually linked to what Big Pharma wants [money]
naturalnews.com/2018-03-05-investigation-trans-ideology-pushed-by-big-pharma-and-surgery-companies.html
breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/02/20/report-transgender-ideology-powered-by-400-million-donations/
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
This

Dear moderators and janitors,
The user has asked the OP poster to delete this thread.
It was posted without the permission of the user.

Gettin really desperate eh rabbi?

>Gettin really desperate eh rabbi?
Yup, that's me

Attached: rabbi.jpg (283x320, 12K)

Does your daycare sell studio recording equipment?

Attached: 1518228923846.jpg (333x333, 26K)

IT DOES
(yet all of it is sold out)

It's just one of the many branches of the depopulation agenda.

Attached: 1519642748103.jpg (600x962, 159K)

Well thats good God already has seen everything worth seeing.

Attached: 522015744.jpg (1024x748, 488K)

true, just because of that it sterilizes the individual

Most haven't caught on to what the immigration crisis is really about. Planned since the late 1960s in tandem with contraception. Flood the cities, cry about overpopulation, *culling ensues*, establish new world order. Everything happening in the world in every nation revolves around this agenda to depopulate the planet to usher in a new world order, with a permanent technological elite and a global serf class.

Attached: 1499510308348.jpg (640x480, 98K)

The reason politicians like Muslim immigrants is because they collect both foreskins and labias from them.

Then I'd say that there could be link to the foreskin industry.
Sadly it's not confirmed, it's up to you lads to confirm this issue.

Don't forget that I was LARPing

Gender weirdness becomes rife shortly before a civilization starts to free-fall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

Attached: 4CvpBq.jpg (852x1024, 288K)

You're right, it might mean that civilisation is falling one day, only because of that it's fertility rates have been nullified.
Such civilisations are generationally killing themselves.

Reproduction or procreation is a life phenomenon

One in two American deaths soon will be from cancer. One in two, Cancer is being caused to raise in every nation. CIA/USAF/NATO has been utilizing Strategic Aerosol Injections to acidify the soil and water, cause neurological disorders and weaken the immune system for decades. Sperm count is 20% of what it was in 1970. Immigrants, the more primitive the better, are being flooded into developed cities to destabilize and overpopulate. Intelligence groups foment opinions and movements on websites such as Sup Forums to direct the anger of young males into hating groups like Jews so that they don't see the bigger picture. Jews are often parasitical, yes, but the agenda is much larger than David Goldblatt and Co. Industrial pollutants are being used to destroy the male genetic makeup during pregnancy to incubate autism. These industrial pollutants go back decades in use, starting out in the make-up industry in cremes and perfumes.

And on and on and on. Since the Industrial Revolution this has been the dream of the elite as they are called. A scientifically managed global order, with an elite super-class and a massive serf underclass. After the culling a new world religion will be rolled out along with all the suppressed technologies. All that will be required is that you give up all your freedom. And most will do just that.

Sorry but the party's been over for awhile. We're decades too late.

People need to hear not opinions or conclusions of endgame of any social change activism (trans, homo, etc.) But instead people need to hear reasons why these social changes are being implemented, what is purpose not what it will look when implemented. That would help redpilling more people.

this. 90% of these retards haven’t read the Bible

Maybe it's truth, but at the other side it also could be seen as defaitism by definition.
Also, you haven't read the bible, so whoever claims it's not satanic, because "muh it's not satanic", you have not read the bible.

Reading and understanding it will tell you something, apply things said in the bible.
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defaitism

I don't see what that has to do with industrial cannibalism but I appreciate the insight.
Sounds like a red herring to me.

So how did you do your own research?
Don't rely on MSM, rely on alternative media.
Technically, every source is NOT 100%

I could go on for days about cannibalism.
Check out on youtube:
>The Black Child
>The Scariest Movie Ever
>The Truth Is Not Negotiable

I don't really need research, it's in the bible.

1 Samuel 18:25
Verse Concepts
Saul then said, "Thus you shall say to David, 'The king does not desire any dowry except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to take vengeance on the king's enemies '" Now Saul planned to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.

Attached: 1500198296977.jpg (984x984, 989K)

You could also just search on 4plebs/youtube/google/voat/reddit:
"Pizzagate+Cannibalism"
For sources on the popularization of cannibalism/vampirism in mainstream media.

It is obvious. It's not like when they circumcise someone they just throw out the foreskins. Jews use it for medicine/food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Attached: 1s18_27b.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Attached: 1499517138787.png (1742x510, 219K)

If transgenderism is a philosophy, Alfred Kinsey might be the philosopher of this philosophy.
Well, de-facto philosopher then, since he doesn't describe himself as one.

He did the first "sex change" surgeries.
He thinks all sexual activity is legitamate, not limited to: pedophilia, beastiality, sadomasochism, incest, adultery, prostitution, and group sex.
Then also Dr. Money, who actually has committed fraudulent activity when he did medical activity.
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/

Attached: 1509494003669.jpg (356x355, 65K)

I love and worship Satania!

Attached: 104728924.jpg (416x900, 202K)

Attached: adrenochrome_general_infograph1.jpg (1848x1612, 609K)

Thanks for your sentiment.

Attached: adrenochrome_b_mac_infograph.jpg (1033x828, 313K)