danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1962705
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2729946
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette
youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4
youtu.be/NoAzpa1x7jU?t=90
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
imgur.com/a/Rwrse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAPA

Good shit man, thanks for doing it!

Requesting Mista from Vento Aureo in Metal Slug in-game style.

Requesting Fubuki, Mutsuki, and Yuudachi as Playboy bunnies.

I won't mind line art.

No pantyhose
Facing the viewer.
Preferably full body.

Make them very sexy!

Requesting Mimi in Riyo style, please.

i.imgur.com/12lDWfk.png

Requesting Izuku Midoriya using Ultra Instinct from DBS.

Some progress, user. Might finish it today!

no problem

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers even if it is her yandere.

Sugoi.

What program do you use?

Can I get this animation but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting Gran and Djeeta from Granblue Fantasy either dressed normally or modern-day clothing on a date and eating in a Mcdonalds.

Requesting Arato Hisako happily eating a cup ice cream

Akko forcing Sucy to dress up as Jason Voorhees even though it's not Friday the 13th anymore

Shinobu doing cute things.

Its not like we'll know who those 2 are, any refs?

Requesting Kero cosplaying as Ultraman Geed while parodying the first few lyrics of his opening theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg

Requesting Homura from Senran Kagura dressed as Bishoujo Jason (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2458171) wielding machetes instead of swords.

Sankyu

I use Clip Studio Paint, user. I also apply some effects on Photoshop when I'm done.

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting Latifa sentencing a traitor/spy to the brazen bull

Requesting yuri of Inori (Guilty Crown) and Lacia (Beatless).
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2057518
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1962705
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2729946

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

How would you compare CSP to Sai? Seems like most of the Japanese artists I follow use the former.

Pitz and Lappa spoofing Future Diary, please!

Requesting Valvo R7 in a parody of Megas XLR

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

Maybe have them suspended in glass cases like this Batman scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4

Good, just be sure to include them in your post.

DJ is cute! CUTE!

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Kudos to whoever made that.

Requesting a parody of the "Tears in Rain" speech scene from Blade Runner with Emi from Dotto Koni-chan:
youtu.be/NoAzpa1x7jU?t=90

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

Sweaty ACE butt please

I think Sai is easier and simpler than CSP, and if you master CSP, you have a whole lot advanced tools and effects to use.

I think I read somewhere that layer management/max layer count is better on CSP too.

In the end it should come down to preference and experience.

crashes less

Requesting Aoi the cutie pie daydreaming about having bigger boobs

No idea who this girl is but she's really cute.
Requesting more, same outfit prefered.

Requesting anything with Sexy Man

Requesting Dorothy West from PriPara doing Remilia's crouch guard.

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers. They can be just drawn in the clothes that are in the references and have to be in the henshin pose on the right.

Requesting a parody of either the Hangover 1 or Hangover 2 posters with LWA characters
or both

Requesting Crystal from Pokemon to pick up a pokeball with her feet

Requesting Conan from Detective Conan in Ran Mouri's mouth like the picture on the bottom.

stop

Request Makoto as a catgirl either trick-or-treating naked or giving out treats naked.

Requesting Mage with slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile.

Requesting the 4 images on the left side but with Chiaki (Girl From Digimon Frontier)

Any wips?

Requesting Fate Astolfo wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.

Requesting Vigne from gabriel dropout being drawn like this mosaic of Jesus christ

Astolfo fuckers should be put down

Requesting Jeanne looks thoughtfully at the dragon dildo. Optionally - with Sieg or Siegfried behind her who don't understand what in her mind.

Any kingdom requests?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting Aki teasing your dick with the tip of her needle before jamming it into your urethra and injecting it with man-elixir

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.
In swimtrunks and topless with leys covering her chest like Herc is great as well

Or just more of Jeanne in that dress, that's good too.

Requesting Kei Kurono from Gantz parodying Back to the Future movie poster.

SSJ BROLY UCHIHA WITH GUTS' SWORD AND RIDING UNDEAD VISERION AND HE HAS A HOOK FOR A HAND

AV you should draw them all. It could be a collage of memories or a one page doujin of one hot steamy summer day of LWA yuri. Could flip the order to go from right to left too if you'd want to, assuming that's something you'd even want to do.

Requesting Ryoka Narusawa (from Occultic;Nine) cosplaying as Barbarella, with the title reading "Boobarella" as a spoof.

>not "SOUL-SLAVE MACHINES, SON"
one job

Link to blog/artist? I really want to share this masterpiece

Requesting Genoise making super sentai poses!

Genoise is the unit made up by the three standing here.

Finished, this was really fun to draw. Hope you like it, OR!

Nice

Really cute.

>their black seifuku
Very nice. It's really really cute LLfriend. I want all three to be good friends and lovers. This is going to be a special addition to my ChiYouRi folder. Thank you thank you so much.

Riko with that almost : face.

very impressive!

Hawt

cartridges kept him from dying due to the curse though
runs off the tongue better too

But zoaholic is the actual reason he doesn't die and it serves as a reference to nanomachines from the original.

>zoaholic is the actual reason he doesn't die
It's why he doesn't die normally, not from the curse.

That's fucking great.

Requesting Naka going "Hi everyone my name is Naka-" and someone yells out "dashi", in which she immediately gives an angry glare at that person.

Requesting anything with Hina, please not lewd.

Depends.
How big are her tits?

she is a little girl
although i accept teenager hina art too

post-timeskip is shit
why would they do that.

1/2

wew. you should put that in a external link. like imgur or something.

WEW
E
W
Delete it and link it with an imgur link or through the NSFW dump at /i/.

who is this for? wait is he being raped?

2/2

WEW LAD

Thanks for the tip

imgur.com/a/Rwrse

wow user...you have some serious skills I found myself being jealous about, why live.

Wait what.
I thought this was a screenshot used for reference for a minute.
Nice fucking job user

Requesting fluffy Bondrewd on his back getting his belly rubbed and wagging his tail.

Requesting Mai Natsume lactating.

Thank you, everyone!

Thank you too, OR! As I said, I remember when you first made this request. Glad you like it, and glad I could draw it for you.

Do you draw too, user? If you do, show us some of your work! Or if you don't, just grab a piece of paper and start doodling. No need to be jealous!

Would it be possible for you to show a version of the picture without photoshop filters? I've never really used it and I'm curious to see how big of a difference it can make.
Oh, and really great work.

Requesting Ru-class from KanColle wearing a Halloween costume (as a vampire lady for example) or dressed for oktoberfest and drinking beer.

Sure thing, user! Here it is, without filters, the background (which I got from the LL wikia) and in the original resolution.

I also noticed a small mistake in the finished drawing and I'll update it in my dA account.