Boku no Hero Academia

So now that the dust has settled can we all agree that All Might will never die?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Speedster_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Angelic-Undead_Physiology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'll beg Endeavor to put him down

Leave Kacchan's feelings to me.

He's gonna die a miserable death at the hands of shiggy, trying to talk him out of villainy.

Screencap this.

MINA IS A FILTHY SLUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!

I am sure he will, but it will take a while

That’s what Hori would like you to believe

So now that the dust has settled can we all agree that decuck will happen?

You shut up

Why are you evading your ban?

Obvious bait is bait

Dude, the pairing will clearly be Deku and Momo___

That makes the most sense. Shiggy is AM's weak spot. And Deku needs to be properly motivated to be the one to take him down.

>Look at me forcing my memes
Laughing and enjoying every moment of it

i am not, who are you talking about

Cuckfag, why are you evading your ban?

This was such a fucking pointless burial. John Cena could not have killed a character's appeal more thoroughly.

We should have bailed out here lads

Fuckin freaks

Why is this arc so shit?

Finally cuck posting is funny

Man this is disgusting. Mutants must die.

>he thinks killing characters is good writing

>only child

As if Tokoyami and Tsuyu would try for a 2nd

Hori is even worse than kubo at this moment

Now you've got the right guy, user.

Good on 'ya.

Why does everyone calls Shigaraki "Shiggy"?

Burial, character appeal? What the fuck are you talking about? Are you mad that your sperg is being humbled?

because his character can be summed up as shiggy diggy

lol dis a new one?

Might as well finish it

Did the filler end?

Because he seriously hopes you guys don't do this.

Kek

>four children

ISHYGDDT

Next gen is a harem with Deku jr. slutty mutant, calm mutant, rich goddess

Sike, there's Chad Thundercock

I guess Bakugou and Iida stay virgins

>All Might will be his namesake, you all know that
Deku doesn't even know All Might's name and it's most likely that it won't come up at all.

Can you speak human? What a shiggy diggy?

>Bakugou gets nothing

This pleases me

These are so retarded and uninspired.

Why would Overhaul need two more arms if he could already fuck the entire room with two? How did he gain ANYTHING from two extra arms?

That powerup seems lazy and unimaginative for me, the fight should have been over when Mirio fucked him up.

>cinnamon roll
kill these people

I want to be violated by Amajiki!

B-But Meiiida

I am a huge BNHA faggot and lately i have been fapping to too much r34 and also other lewd stuff. And i have been having problems with my mental health after reading a certain doujin. Ether way, recently I found this certain doujin, which made me really really mad and I couldn't get rest ever since. It's a story about poor Ochacos' parents having debt-problems and her banging the whole class for money. At first I thought this was pretty hot, as the class was banging her, but by the end of the doujin bakugou shows up and rapes the shit outta Ochaco. He seems to releasing his anger and the grudge he holds against deku on her, but he ends up winning her over, saying things like: "midoriya is an idiot not going all the way", "what am i wrong? have you ever fucked?" - uraka said "of course not" "now you're my woman i will incerate every trace of deku inside you" and then he continues in the mating press. All this while deku was in the hospital getting his broken arm fixed. I know all Shonen Jump are written this way, to make the reader relate to the protagonist. But I really feel like i am Deku and kacchan stole mah bitch. BUT i know these are all fictional characters and none of it is real. Also I know the doujin is not real and it is a really far fetched scenario. I believe I understand, why this doujin triggered me so bad, but thats not enoug. Now you might call me a retard or a faggot, but I still can't help it. When I think about it, I get angry. I feel this pressure and itching in my chest, it's jelousy of Bakugou. Since in rl im kind of a virgin I never felt this way before. This feeling has been bothering me ever since. I even cry sometimes, I'm really pathetic. Understanding the problem or being a smart-ass about it isn't going to help me. I can't think of any way to deal with these feelings, no matter if they are 2d or rl.

It'll come up when he dies

>not even knowing Constanza

Reddit is over there, boy. >>>

Hori's a fucking hack

Hello newfag.

I fucking hate fujos so much.
So damn much.
I wish I could shoot them up.

________O_________

Garbage arc ending fucking when?

More importantly, why didn't he cure hiimself before when he was fighting against Mirio?

Yeah, I'm new. Now will you please give a normal answer?

Fuck off BNHfag

>four children

The more things change...

Hollywood adaptation of BnHA when?

MY

GOODNESS!

Garbage series getting garbage live action series

Fujos that think they can draw are the worst.

You suddenly gain a quirk. What is it?

REWIND

What quirk would Shouto and Pony's spawn have and look like? Would Endeavor love his mutant grandkids?

O

[state] [action move]

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

>What quirk would Shouto and Pony's spawn have and look like?

Time stop

It's time to stop.

That fight was one of the highlights of the whole manga along with Stain, Muscular, and All For One. I never expected to find a pleb filter in BnHA but Deku vs Bakugou is exactly that.

i want to be the dude with the quirk that allows him to make his penis any size

>Gotta visit grandma in the mental hospital
>Gotta visit grandpa Enji
>Gotta visit uncle Dabi in jail
>Why is Dads side of the family so weird?

I thought it was generally well liked here.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Speedster_Physiology
Breddy gud I guess.

It's garbage fight from a hack writer

O MY PENIS SIZE QUIRK

Are you just messing around with me?

You asked for it.

Lads what are the chances that hori saves this arc after the whole rewind bullshit last chapter?

inb4 filler arc

I want Shiggy to be saved.

How many different Time manipulating powers are there?
Every time I click the link I get a different one

seriously is this how you act torward somebody who has been bullying you your whole life, if you DON'T want him to fuck your woman?

>pleb filter
>he thinks having Deku made to look completely weak after 100+ chapters of build and improvement is good writing

There are a million other ways he could have conveyed Bakugou's emotional strain without hurting Deku's image to the audience.

No, I asked why Shigaraki is being called Shiggy.

Don't let the cancer in this thread distract you from the newest generation of heroes

>they didn't go to a game store
0/10

OH.
I misquoted, sorry about that.

>uncle Dabi

kek

seriously would someone spend all day posting cuckolding related stuff online in discussions about children's shows if YOU don#t want someone to fuck your woman?

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Angelic-Undead_Physiology
What the fuck?