Japan to grant Green cards to 200,000 Indian IT professionals

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/japan-to-recruit-2-lakh-indian-it-professionals/articleshow/63220607.cms

>Japan will open up its doors to about two lakh IT professionals from India, and issue green cards to settle down in Japan and support the country's rapidly expanding IT infrastructure, said Shigeki Maeda, Executive Vice President at Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO), a government body, here on Thursday.
>
“Currently there are around 9,20,000 IT professionals in the country and there is an immediate demand for more than 2,00,000 IT professionals from India which is likely to further swell to 8,00,000 professionals by 2030," he said in his keynote address at the India-Japan Business Partnership Seminar, which was jointly organised by Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce and Jetro.

White pigu go home, Pajeet's taking yer jawbz

Attached: Priyanka-Yoshikawa-1.jpg (600x505, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/japans-birth-rate-falls-to-lowest-level-in-120-years-mcnt55lwl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POO

does anybody give a shit?
Japs, poos, white trash sexpats, all the same.

Does this need a 10th thread today?

Disgusting

I’m an IT professional in the USA - can I go to japan ? I love anime and girls

Pajeet is going to come in and undercut all your wages.

Its what they do best. Iv witnessed them destroy so many industries here, and now those jobs pay minimum wage or a few $$ more.

You used to be able to make a career out of trucking in NZ. Not anymore, too many pajeets.

>9,20,000
>8,00,000
What a retarded way to write numbers

Oh you Japs are just going to have to find out the hard way..

POOED.COM

i work with a guy from india and he is borderline retarded, like if you took a 10 year old to a microsoft course

love him tho, hilarious

Is this bait?

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha

Why Indians? Was it a fucking Jew.

The Indians I have met are generally pretty funny. The Indian professors at my university troll blacks all the time.

Fuck off Paki. Go suck Khan of Londonistans dick.

as long as poojeets aren't allowed to touch japanese women, I think their ethnostate is safe.

How long is that going to take you think? Given that Japanese women are hot and men are sexless incels. And Indian men are super horny.

Attached: 1520090466138.jpg (774x960, 90K)

How is this news? Asians move to an Asian country.

PAJEETED

very long
200k is nothing for the population of Japan.

Population of Japan is extremely old. They have less then 1 million births a year.

jap cuties about to get POOD

Attached: 1511381558706.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Considering how vicious Japanese courts are and how their society looks down on lawbreaking, I think most of these are going to end up deported within 5 years for various minor crimes.

I don't think so.

Attached: god of proofs.jpg (564x557, 35K)

You don't think what? Look it up. They have less then 1 million births a year.

According to figures from the ministry of health, mothers will have given birth to about 941,000 children, down from 977,000 last year.

thetimes.co.uk/article/japans-birth-rate-falls-to-lowest-level-in-120-years-mcnt55lwl

That's just wishful thinking mixed with jealousy.

can't even read the whole article, requires registration
clear sign of kike infestation
look for proofs of YOUR claim? nah
Anyways, even if it's true I'm sure it'll get better.

tim

I opened that website and I swear I started smelling shit, spooky.

Attached: you-saying.jpg (379x503, 36K)

SHITTED

the neighbourhood these immigrants go to will become a literal shithole

>9,20,000
?!

Enjoy their garbage code and lack of communication skills.

Attached: 1519101932612.jpg (750x708, 118K)

Im so mad if this is true. They are going to ruin one of the last good place on earth that is not filled with multicultural trash. Why Indians ? I dont want to see Indians when I travel to Japan.

POO IN HAIKU

I love this. I absolutely can't wait to see horrific attempts by Poomen trying to hit on Japanese women who can't even understand them.
>Helo sexi open bob
>Ching chong mitsubishi honda teriyaki!
>mmmm yes bby giv me pusy

Attached: 1458733938223.png (785x588, 661K)

RIP in peace Japan. It was nice while it lasted

Why? Pajeets are some of the most incompetent coders around. I thought japan would be smarter than this.

does anyone else remember the Japan user who always aid japan need 200,000 immigrant?
the memes are too real for me

>indiatimes
>9,20,000
>2,00,000
>8,00,000
They can't even write numbers correctly, I wouldn't trust them with code.