It's freeleech time, what are you getting Sup Forums?

It's freeleech time, what are you getting Sup Forums?

>what are you getting Sup Forums?
I'm getting a feeling of nostalgia for the old sage system.

gonna download ~80 GB of everything LOTGH related and ~70 GB of everything Cardcaptor Sakura
wish me luck lads

why does AB have freeleches so often?

it's whenever people donate 100,000,000 yen to the freeleech pool. and yen is easy to accumulate

I literally have nothing I could get. I have everything I want.

Mods do your thing

Old anime is mostly cheesy shit pandering to the west so nothing really.

fpbp

Anime isn't rare like good releases on movie trackers or music trackers. So there's no real downside of a loose economy.

this

What is AB?

good call, I gotta watch CCS

animebytes.tv

Is there a single reason to still bother with private trackers?

>tfw have 4 invites but no friends

"yes"

Magi.
Shigurui.
Azazel san.

Have you not seen what happened this year.

Is mostly banter tho.

also this

People still ask this after the implosion of nyaa and the privatization of bakabt?

and lastly, this.

You mean when Nyaa got taken down and was replaced after 2 days?

Considering nyaa went down a few months ago and tons of shows have no seeds, whereas things are always seeded on private trackers, yeah.

oh yeah, this one too.

>I don't need a back up because it'll never happen again or get any worse!
Why do retards always come into these threads to ask the question "hurr why is it better to have more options than less durr? Nyaa is always going to be around right? It's not like public trackers have been dropping like flies lately or anything."

>gets taken down purely by the admin being a paranoid retard
>immediately replaced with multiple layers of redundancy
oh no

Aren't these the biggest elitist faggots out of all private trackers, including the non anime ones?

>elitism is bad
am I posting on Sup Forums?

Of course not. AB used to recruit people en masse from Sup Forums threads. It's one of the least elitist.

Do people on animebytes seed old, completed series?
If yes, maybe we could become friends?

Banking all in on Nyaa user, You clearly haven't learned your lesson either if a replacement was up quickly.

>what are you getting Sup Forums?
Upload credits

Not really, they used to have a very open sign up system. Answer a few questions intelligibly and you were in. Unfortunately recent events have made them more and more exclusive because every retard thought it was a great idea to stampede a private tracker to beg for entry.

does this tracker have Dragon Ball with latin american spanish audio tracks?

Is an english private tracker.

I guess it works like this
>people want to make a private tracker
>without users there is no content
>"Let's get users"
>when there are lots of users already all the anime is available
>more users just mean more bandwidth
>because of the large number of users the admins can patronise users and people who are interested in becoming users
>since admins like to patronise people they'll do it

Probably won't capitalize on this freeleech, I have nothing in mind I want to download, and I have enough stuff ready to go as is. If I think of something I'll get it but otherwise I'll just seed as normal.

So, what happened to bakabt? Anyone still using that trash?

>So,
A posts that starts with so, comma is always bad.

Natsume Go
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Ojamajo Doremi
Shugo Chara!! Doki

Trying to pick an older series but not sure on what.

So, what?

Oh shit. I don't even know

>private anime trackers
>2017
>private anime trackers with ratio system
>2017
Who need this shit? Those "ironic weebs"?

Oh god yes. I can't even imagine going back to the pre Animebytes days.

please dude, I'll be your friend

I've never seen an anime not seeded. The less seeders and the larger the file size the more benefits you get for seeding so it's like a competition to seed the oldest anime. I get like ten megabytes per second on everything

Ill be your friend, but please, i want to enter AB

Why would ironic weebs use AB? Wouldn't they only ever download the newest, most popular shows (if they aren't just web streaming)?

Are the grapes on animebytes really even sweeter than the grapes on public trackers? If you say yes, can you prove it?

I'll be your fourth friend and trade you an animetorrents invite.

The nyaa replacements address the deficiencies that nyaa had. I.e. It's encouraged to add several trackers to torrents, there are database dumps, and the code is open-source. So for example, if Pantsu goes down it will be super easy to spin up a replacement. And even then there are mirrors for the interim period. They also take your privacy more seriously than AB, considering AB records everything you've ever downloaded and uploaded forever. Which is pretty bad since they had a database leak that included a bunch of donor info as well.

Just MUCH faster downloads for older series and a wider selection of releases to choose from.
I remember tracking down good realeases for these series that aren't even that old and finding some shitty torrent that would take like three weeks to finish.

Nothing. I'm an adult so I can afford to pay for shit I want.

Excellent choice. Probably my second favorite short anthology after Genius Party Beyond.

I'll be getting this

>I remember tracking down good realeases for these series that aren't even that old and finding some shitty torrent that would take like three weeks to finish.
Post examples

What about it? Seems to be working same as always.

I'm not even sure what kind point you are trying to make here

Nice loaded request. Nah, go fuck yourself.

>he had an account before it closed

Nice backpedalling

I have so much UL that it doesn't even matter anymore
Have fun with my freeleech pool donations lads

Ah, you mean like BakaBT and AB closing off registrations? Private trackers are all well and good, but you better hope you can suck their admins dicks hard enough that you never get kicked out, otherwise you'll understand why walled gardens suck.

>Just MUCH faster downloads for older series and
I only had 1 slow download on a public tracker. After that I bought a raspberry pi that I can run 24/7 and that only consumes about 2 watts and has no fan.
> a wider selection of releases to choose from.
If someone's interested in the highest picture quality is he more likely to find it there than on the well known public anime trackers or fansub websites?

>I only had 1 slow download on a public tracker.
Thanks for revealing how new you are

best nam

this doesn't make any sense

Why would you get kicked out unless your ratio is abysmal? You're not going to use the site for their forums so it's not like they'll ever have a reason to ban you for posting dumb stuff.

>You're not going to use the site for their forums

Why not?

>You're not going to use the site for their forums
Doubt. This thread is already like a discord chat.

>tfw had account for years and it got purged last month due to negligence

Kill me lads

just go to the irc and get your account back retard

this, I've been "purged" like 4 times

>I only had 1 slow download on a public tracker. After that I bought a raspberry pi that I can run 24/7 and that only consumes about 2 watts and has no fan.
It's about seeders not about the leechers. What the fuck?

>someone's interested in the highest picture quality is he more likely to find it there than on the well known public anime trackers or fansub websites?
Actually no

Does anyone want to help an user out? Only reason why I wanted to even consider trying to sign up would be to get Dual Audio 720p versions of films that I haven't been able to find on public trackers

Metropolis and Spriggan.

I'd appreciate it if someone could shoot me the magnet links for these 2 films, since they're all I really wanted to get off the tracker.

Why AB shilling is allowed?

Because you can't into English. Do something about it, faggot.

>I only had 1 slow download on a public tracker. After that I bought a raspberry pi that I can run 24/7 and that only consumes about 2 watts and has no fan.
How would that slow down the info stream when the limiting factor was no seeders.

Sup Forums.org/advertise

>shoot me the magnet links for these 2 films
sent ;^)

Why are you allowed to bring your barely-functional English to Sup Forums?

>marked

>implying you can even get in

>Dual Audio 720p versions of films that I haven't been able to find on public trackers
>Metropolis and Spriggan.
Literally first links in google.

marked?

>Advertise a website that doesn't let you get in

Because it's not against the rules

yeah, what about it?

Some autist put you on a list basically, Hur dur marked for assassination

I got pruned for inactivity, even though I had a good ratio.

>/marked/
Reported to AB staff.

oh lol, autistic.

For what exacly? lmao

You can go on anyones profile and screenshot their name.

BluDragon has 720p dual audio for Metropolis. There is none for Spriggan on AB, but DHD has 1080p dual audio.
Can't share magnet links or anything from a private tracker but maybe you can track down those groups elsewhere

I've had my AB account disabled like four or five times and harassing them via the IRC to reenable it has worked every time. How long exactly did you leave your account untouched?

It takes nearly a full year (11 months) for your BakaBT account to get pruned.

Actually BluDragon did Spriggan too but it was pruned from AB

Anybody knows a way to sign up on animebytes without an invitation? Do i have to talk on their IRC to do that?