Mahoutsukai no Yome

2nd ep. thread here.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@51.51806,-0.0799944,3a,75y,209.25h,121.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1segx2XEDTZRFZciWl4beLpg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?dcr=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does this show air in 1080?

Are they ending the first cour on chapter 18? The OP seems to be teasing that. That could mean the anime would end on chapter 36 if they maintain that pacing for the second cour.

Angelica ftw.

She can pack a punch.

Why is the thread so dead? This is one of the better shows of the season.

Because OP is a retard and posted a literal who for his thread pic.

This is literally first time I'm seeing so many precious girls in one story

Don't get used to them.

It will probably go to Chapter 24 in total since every episode has been directly named after a chapter and the first 3 episodes each cover 1 chapter

But the OP teases all the way to chapter 18, which implies that will happen in the first cour of the anime.

Knew I was right to miss that slow-ass TL and half-baked OVA.
Or was I?

manlets get btfo

Nigga he's like satanic necro deer chimera, ain't fair comparison.

I really like the atmosphere of this one. And the direction is top notch. It's slow and safe most of the time, but it knows how not to fall into the regular two slides per minute or no animation at all pitfalls. Anime feels like it's in control of its scenes rather than scenes being dictated by the type of anime it is.

That said, I'm still not hooked by the characters or the plot. I'm actually having some doubts whether they'll be able to keep it interesting for all 26 episodes because of what I hear from manga readers. But it is the best directed show of the season so far, so we'll see.

I can't seem to find the subscribe button, weird.

Where are all the Paki rape gangs?

I'll open a youtube channel just for you baby.

Friend is in London now, says they're getting drunk starting from lunch every day.

This show is really kind to England's weather. I don't remember ever seeing that much blue sky there.

As you can see from the protagonist's cleverness, this series is indeed a shounen

Yes, this is shounen and Berserk is shoujo. We all know it now and bow before the supreme taste of anyone who's first to mention it in a thread.

>Berserk is josei
fix'd

Comfy show of the season.
And Ains is truly one of us.

Its too soon to die. LIVE, GOD DAMMIT THREAD.

They had a Muslim campaing about "Muslin aid" all over London this summer. Something about getting free money if you join that new Muslim program. Is fucking weird, how can Brits just take it like faggots?

google.co.uk/maps/@51.51806,-0.0799944,3a,75y,209.25h,121.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1segx2XEDTZRFZciWl4beLpg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?dcr=0

>Where are all the Paki rape gangs?
About 1 mile East of there

Berserk is published in YA, seinen magazine. And this published in CG, shounen magazine. The stuff all fit their demographic, no boy straight as an arrow will deny self inserting as alpha mage. Fuck off shoujofaggot.

Elephant and Castle. Is about 10 mins walk from Big Ben. I know, I was confused too. Who knew Big Ben was near a ghetto?

Translator-san keeps confusing magic and sorcery

This might be my AOTY for the music alone. I love droning pipes and folk music.

Fuck you user, now I have to read the manga.

>clicked link but closed that user image before I could process what's in it
SAFE
Report him for spoiling the series.

Do it. Quit being a little bitch.

They should have used 'alchemy' and 'magic' instead of subbing in 'sorcery' when magic and sorcery in the manga are synonymous with each other and alchemy is what Renfield and Alice practice, not magic.

Report these nutz, nigga

You're 1000 years too soon to spoil me.
I've trained my vision and conscience to perceive 3DPD females as vague blurs even if they standing right before and talk to you as part of my nofapafon once.

Is Chise Ainsworth's first bride? Has Ainsworth ever even been with a woman before?

>wizard
>been with a woman

He's apparently gone to great lengths to avoid dealing with people for a very long time, so probably not. I suspect he's been a recluse ever since he and Lindel parted ways, and he's only just now gotten sick of listening to the fae shittalk about him and decided he belongs more with the humans, thus his suddenly 'buying' one in order to learn more about them than how they taste.

This adaptation is above and beyond what I thought it was going to be. I'm really impressed so far, especially with the OST.

Who was this again? I don't remember.

Why is everyone always touching Chise.

Cat killer dude and his wife

EEEEHHH

How could they not?

Holy hell I've been following the manga for so long I've forgotten good chunks of the story.
Maybe that's a good thing, though, so I can enjoy the adaptation more.

>Implying you wouldn't

How do you guys feel about the latest chapters? I feel like the author is really bullshitting her way through, I know it's magic and shit but she's going out of control on the bullshit scale.

I really like them. It feels like the development between Elias and Chise is finally hitting a climax. It almost feels like the manga is ending soonish.

I'm waiting for the resolution (of the arc) to happen caus the payoff if done incorrectly could really screw up the entire story.

look at this nigga

he so happy

She's a walking mana source. Of course you want to touch her.

Can I mana transfer with her?

Is the OP sung by her?

Feels pretty trainwrecky to me and I feel like the whole dragon's curse thing could've just been skipped completely, things are really getting out of hand now.

It's JUNNA, yes.

I wish Macross Delta had more Mikumo traveling around and doing an archeology of her past self.

I want to fuck SIlkie.

Don't stick your dick in banshee, user-kun

I'm kind of with this sentiment While there's potential for a nice pay off at the end of all this, It's kind of annoying how despite multiple reminders to not go out of your way for others Chise keeps finding herself in these terrible situations that only exacerbates her cursed mortality.

The dragon curse thing was where I was kind of losing it. It all started to spiral downwards when the child disappeared in that winter chapter. What the fuck is the author doing?

>It almost feels like the manga is ending soonish.
I think so too. Whole collage thing has been dealt with in background and we only got the jew as bad guy so if something happend to Joseph too I can't see how would the story continue.

She looks like a sad puppy that needs petting. So they pat her head.

Who was in the wrong ? To me Chise guilty as bone if not more.

I'm also getting the feeling that Elias sacrifices himself to save Chise, since his selfishness has been his main issue throughout the series
Or we might just get another arc, which seems more likely since it just got an anime adaptation/advertisement.

>we only got the jew as bad guy so if something happend to Joseph too I can't see how would the story continue.
What if Elias becomes the main antagonist?

I also feel like it will continue, but without the forced annoying villainous jew cunt, which was just ruining things. Hopefully we don't get a bunch of non stop relationship drama between Chise and Elias.

Also, am I the only one bothered by the latest chapter and the eye swapping bullshit at the end, that made me really fucking mad.

this is actually my entertaining then i thought it would be.

>without the forced annoying villainous jew cunt
I hope so. I feel like the manga works best without a central antagonist, but rather with random bad monsters or people they come into contact with.

Makes me wonder if Stella and that chapter were conceived solely to facilitate this hostage scenario, or if the author might of written themself into a corner and just thinks this is the best route the story can take. Hopefully they manage to pull through.

They could end up having to confront that magic Satan thing that Joseph alluded to in his 'dream' chapter.

This, I agree, I knew as soon as he popped up that he would ruin things and it's very much the case. He will be gone after the arm fiasco though, since I remember somewhere where it said he would come around once a decade and then disappear again.

The OP makes me feel dizzy.

>Makes me wonder if Stella and that chapter were conceived solely to facilitate this hostage scenario, or if the author might of written themself into a corner and just thinks this is the best route the story can take. Hopefully they manage to pull through.

Definitely seems to be the case, the author always introduces minor characters with some sort of a purpose in mind, she's been doing it throughout the entire manga. Not the best way to do things, for sure, at least I hated both of those dumb children cunts and their storylines were very forced. I'm also hoping she pulls through, there still is hope this won't become complete shit.

I'm really liking this show.
I think it's my favourite of this season so far.

I didnt know what to expect but this is one of the shows I am now looking forward to every week. Pretty surprising honestly.

Glad to hear, they're really giving it their all in the adaptation since the animation studio behind it and it's main company I.G port is part of the production committee in a majority and also I.G port also has the magazine where the manga is published. This anime is a top priority for them.

As I said here , they're giving it their all. The manga is pretty good as well and what they'll adapt will be pretty great to experience in animation.

M Y
P E N I S

Right on. I feel it's about as close as you can get to experiencing a work you really like for the first time again.

What is that pendant she wears called again? I kind of want one.

The harpsichord is a neat interjectory kind of device too

my HEART

>the manga works best without a central antagonist, but rather with random bad monsters or people they come into contact with
Shoulder a Coffin Kuro did a pretty good job of this. Haven't read it in a while, though, so who knows if it was able to keep it up.

I dunno, the kids chapter was inoffensive enough, though it was definitely one of those 'Goddammit, Chise, here you go again" scenarios. It's just a shame Stella seemed cool to keep Chise on a good path to being a better person, but this is what ends up happening to her.

I like it. All the music in this show is amazing

This outfit was hot as fuck.

The song is good but there is so much movement in the visuals.
What could it mean

Damn

I don't remember all the details, but I think that's the arc Ruth was introduced to the story. Also I though that happened before Lindel's first appearance, but maybe I'm misremembering. Next episode with the old dragon does seem like it happened pretty early on, too.

High class taste.

The song when they were returning from Angelica's to the countryside was amazing.

Guys, I think my cat has autism.

You got your autism right here.

Damn, I can't believe Ainsworth fucked Chise so hard she fell in a coma for two whole days.

Adderstone/ hagstone, its got a lot of names

It's a circle