Oreimo

Fucking dropped. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They literally revealed the ending in the name of the show.
How are you supposed?

The title is "My little sister can't be this cute" not "I'm going to fuck my little sister"

Wouldn't have been more cruel not tell her that though? Only a faggot would have played with the girls hearts and never give a clear answer, he grown balls of steel and made up his mind.

It literally means the same exact thing

Not really.

Breaking hearts and dicking imoutos.

Kyousuke is the greatest MC.

You can read the manga or play the psp games for the real ending

Its heavily inferred

>nekofags still assblasted
Come on, it's been four (4) years already

finna need the sauce on that img

can't really interpret it any other way

Im still mad. I actually got triggered by that show from last year, eromanga sensei.

You should be happy, you have your waifu all to yourself!

It means no NBR allowed.

>dropped
I'm not sure, but, isn't that from the last episode?

Where is this image from? Is fucking amazing.

It's the end card for S2 Episode 16.

>Kirino didn't go to Kyousuke's school
That's sad

Well Kyousuke was a senior in high school at the end of the show I think? We can assume he's in University now, and Kirino in high school.

Damn, how did I overlook it.
I think there's no real indication on which highschool Kirino went, but there wouldn't be any reason for Kirino to go to the same school as Kyousuke, most likely she went to an all girls private school or something of the sort.

I'll never understand how people didn't see Kyousuke dicking and being with his Imouto coming. When I had no idea about this series and just knew the title I just thought "He's probably going to get with his sister".

It's not that people had no idea, it's that kirino was so terrible and the neko so great that it sucked the way it turned out even though it was the obvious thing from the start.

Well I had the luxury of knowing they fucking amped up Kirino's tsun and pooled all her dere to Neko. I read the LN first and I really didn't like Neko at all.

>last episode
>dropped
Good job, user. You really avoided wasting your time on this one.

But why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

Ah, so his sister began forcing him to play games about wanting to fuck his sister and berated him for wanting to fuck his sister. And then she introduced him to her friends who were against the notion of him fucking his sister. And then one of them started dating him because he wanted to fuck his sister. And she broke up with him because he wanted to fuck his sister. And then his parents threw him out of the house for wanting to fuck his sister and later brought him back for not wanting to fuck his sister after he started wanting to fuck his sister. And as it turned out, the source of all this was that his childhood friend told his sister that a brother shouldn't fuck his sister. And so she decided that she hated him for not wanting to fuck his sister and that it was his friend's fault that he didn't want to fuck his sister. So his sister assaults his childhood friend for the crime of telling her brother that he shouldn't fuck his sister. And then he decides that he wants to fuck his sister. And then all her friends suddenly become ok with him wanting to fuck his sister. And so he decided not to fuck his sister. The end.

Everyone in this series is stupid and I hate them.

They're two halves of a whole. Can't have one without the other

>his sister assaults his childhood friend for the crime of telling her brother that he shouldn't fuck his sister
Is this real?
Damn, the yandere doujins really make sense.

She should have won.

>wanting MC's sloppy seconds
What's wrong with you waifufags?

95% of that post is not even remotely real(which make the only actual 5% false by association), why are you even replying.

This, wtf. Name one show that doesn't have the cover/title girl get with the mc at the end.

Haganai

Where do you cunts see the endcards? In all of the anime I've downloaded they never end with endcards

The Coalgirls batches have endcards.

To add onto this, they normally appear at the end of credits.

>Voicefag wants the Kirino palette swap
Of course.

Post Rinos.

It's amazing how much people get asshurt.
Fucking.
Amazing.

Player 2 Kirino is cute but she's no Player 1 Kirino.

No wonder, I usually try to avoid bloatgirls, what a damn shame other groups don't release with endcards too, now I wonder just how much I've missed out over the years

I'm sure there are other sub groups out there that leave endcards in. I'm actually surprised to hear you didn't see the Oreimo ones, they'd be pretty hard to cut out, or rather, it would be pretty stupid of someone to cut them out of the episodes.

there's something off about this image that I can't quite put my finger on.
oh yeah, the babies are supposed to be deformed monsters due to inbreeding!

Superior Kousaka Genes

Where to find the LNs? They've been translated, right?

That's not really how genetics works. Babies would only just start to get deformed after a few generations of inbreeding.

Honestly I have no idea how you didn't know what you were getting into after the first two episodes user. Kirino literally pulls him into that shit by having him play little sister eroge and It was her fetish. That and Koroneko revealed much earlier that her goal was to make her two good friends happy. Despite being best girl she revealed herself as a cuck pretty early on

And here I didn't actually care. I was a 'Kuronekofag' from the start but her intentions were pretty obvious since the first season that she wanted to make It so those two would be happy. Breaking up with Kuroneko, Kirino's and what ever his childhood friend's name was, Kyousuke supposedly ruining his life was just part of the game. All the characters involved were in on it

Fan translated and only the first six are good the other ones are translated decent enough

Barnes and Noble or walmart.com user I still cant get over the way walmart advertises it Oh and If your getting them for the hopes of a different ending It's the same either way anyone telling you otherwise Is trolling

Where I live there's no Barnes and Noble and the walmart doesn't stock this kind of "niche" stuff (though we do get the walmart anime posters), so those aren't really options.

I'll depend on the fan translations then, but just out of curiosity what do you mean by walmart's advertising?

That's the manga and it does have a different ending. The LN doesn't have an official translation or a different ending

>dropping it when there's only two episodes left
I shiggity diggity and all that garbage.

I'm pretty much the same. It was obvious where the story was going but she's still best girl. I actually enjoyed the ride

Are their children retarded or what? It would be bad writing if not.

In the psp game they're not blood related

This one looks more accurate tbqh.

> t.- Walked her home gently

Himouto Umaru-chan

>hur durr voicefags
you're still at it eh?
i bet you're just memeing at this point

I still think that's the major reason people like her.

Aren't they literally alone living together?

In the end doesn't he pussy out after one hotel fuck and they go to counseling to deal with their incestual issues?

I don't understand what's your complaint, that's usually a huge reason to like something around here, but anyways, learn to type before posting please.

is this even worth watching or is it just another romcom harem with?

I think you are mixing way too many details in a single post my friend, but basically, they never actually "broke up" or "went back" into their relationship, they kept moving forward and if any they were "separated" just a couple of days before realizing that turning back in their relationship was impossible.

that sounds too sensible for it to be what happened.

except that guy thinks that the ONLY reason for people to like Ayase is because she was voiced by Hayami Saori. He thinks there's no other logical explanation for people to like her.

Is just the greatest love story ever told.

I can't believe Oreos friends are ok with being cucked by her brother choosing to fuck his sister over any of them.

That or brown hair chick not making their lives miserable socially just to spite the incestual duo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

I don't even. I will address just one point in your post since I have the feeling you are just typing random shit for whatever reason and making more sense of it would be bad for my health.
>I can't believe Oreos friends are ok with being cucked by her brother choosing to fuck his sister over any of them.
Why wouldn't they be ok with the idea of Kyousuke getting together with Kirino? You have 12 volumes about Kirino strengthening ties with the people that surround her, the people that actually mattered to her, part of the series is about Kirino growing as a character and everyone around her growing with her(they* but right now i'm talking about Kirino), learning and accepting Kirino as a whole like if they were part of her family, and this didn't happen from one day to the other, so why would they have anything against them? The logical conclusion would be they wanting them to be happy, which is how the series ended.
Now if you are talking about the fact that the other girls also wanted to get together with Kyousuke, that's an entirely different business, and it's something the girls decided to deal with in their own way so they could give it a closure to the feelings that they builded up throughout the series, each girl had her own approach to the same issue, but at the end the result was the same, and each one gave it the closure they wanted, it was a very satisfactory ending for everyone that wasn't crackshipping.

I hope nobody get offended by "crackshipping" but I wanted to finish as fast as possible, it might sound too harsh I guess.

I love how everyone reacts the same to the ending, but this is getting pretty old. If Season 2 was just the MC and Kuroneko dating, it'd be pretty boring. Especially since their relationship was amazingly insipid and far removed the narrative from the crux of the show--Kirino and the MC's relationship.

>no, it's not the same, nOo!!!
how autistic does one person need to be to nitpick at words so badly you mindfuck your own self into not being able to see it hints at the same plot outcome?

>that last post
>blaming Kirino and not Kyousuke for this

why are they wearing white yamakas here? are they jewish?

I watched the first episode of that show and dropped it

I think I made the right choice

That seems to be the effect of light. That was very slothful of you.

>Best girl wins
>People still get mad

why is the son blond, when Kyousuke has black hair and Kirino has brown hair

People don't really put that much thought into making these games.

Are nekofags still mad?

Higurashi, as Mion wins over Rena if I remember right.

>what is hair dye