Buyfag thread

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/browse.v4.php?orEntries[]=39862&rootId=0
amazon.co.uk/Squier-Bullet-Strat-Electric-Guitar/dp/B001L8MB3O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1508007301&sr=8-3&keywords=squier electric guitar
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-021612&page=
ebay.com/itm/MODELERS-REGULAR-SANDING-FILM-Washable-K-S-5-Sheet-Assortment-4300-/360686349067?epid=666919089&hash=item53fa94eb0b:g:2PIAAMXQO21Rzguw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure if this tummy is ridiculous and gross and adorable and cute.
It looks weird either way though.

>"Erro again user"
>"Been only day since yesterday"
>"Watcha get this time"

still no regrets. I think this will look lovely overall. but ill report if its not when it comes out.

now the Amiami has their own boxes Is this a thread meme?

I don't really get why, a lot of stores already had custom boxes for a long time, e.g. Mandarake.

i'd give her a tummyjob

Anyone from Brazil got Sakura yet? Which store? Any taxes?

I'm too tempted to buy her but holy shit the shipping cost.

>tummyjob

Is this true Sup Forums?

How do you guys manage to convince yourselves to shell out over a hundred dollars for a figure? The most I've ever spent was a little over 28 bucks. I have my eye on one I REALLY want but its 98 dollars and I don't know if I want this figure or food.

I like how this user thinks, shall we join him?

Which is the best Jeanne D'Arc(Ruler) that will fit in a detolf? Looking to get this character but there are so many and so many on the way too...

you gotta have enough income that $100 isnt a lot of money, otherwise you just have to have a long-term plan to have X figures and convince yourself that it'll be worthwhile

If you need to "convince" yourself to buy it and you have the money available you probably didn't want it that much in the first place.

The one that looks best to you user.

This, Mandarake, TOM, BBTS and others have been labeling their boxes since long time ago
This is just a hard memer trying to push some stupid useless meme

But but... Some of them are exclusive etc and some dont fit and I dont know measurements..

Look here: myfigurecollection.net/browse.v4.php?orEntries[]=39862&rootId=0
Find the ones you like.
Check the measurements.
Buy/preorder it.
Its not hard...

Are you building a shine for you waifu?
Who is the lucky girl?

Soon

The latest in meme-girls

shes p cute

if you make more then $15 an hour at a stable job and know how to manage your bills & rent you can indulge in your hobbies.

>that hair

Was she really delayed? Say it ain’t so

New phone, who dis?

It's just a month we should be alright user.

This looks awful.

Also this girl from the same series.

Main heroine from 妹さえいればいい .

The hair is awful, the boobies and butt look great though. It's from Koto so it's partially to be expected.

Are there any other brown loli's that got a figure that isn't Kuro?
Kuro doesn't do anything for me despite me liking brown girls and lolis so i was wondering of there were any other cute brown lolis that got a scale.

She looks nice, but that hair is a bit annoying.
Sadly she seems to have welded tits, although it doesn't show as much painted as it does on the prototype.

What to buy?

amazon.co.uk/Squier-Bullet-Strat-Electric-Guitar/dp/B001L8MB3O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1508007301&sr=8-3&keywords=squier electric guitar

Or

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-021612&page=

If you say so

i picked up Alter Trude preowned on Ami, just waiting for my preorders to fill out so she'll ship

Just buy the one you want more.

what up with the hair, it's so shiny.

They skipped the lead paint and went straight to mercury this time.

What's the best way to hang a large poster made of silk if you consider it doesn't have anything to hang it from?

duct tape

Me but with figures

Thumbtacks.

glue

Nail it right in the middle.

Care for some pizza, Sup Forums?

as long as it isnt a top layer of hotglue then i'm okay with it

Best answer I guess. Thank you.

frame it
clothespins or other clampy things

I bought this model from kotobukiya Do you know what kind of tweezers should I get to separate the parts? It's the first time I've done something more difficult than a lego set.

>tweezers
Get a hobby knife and sandpaper.

i'm using 3m command tabs because i'm not nearly committed enough for a frame and swap out posters frequently

Does that user that proclaims Miss Monochrome as his waifu and has a large collection of nendos/posters/singles/albums still post here?
I have a question regarding the latest album, are the 2 secret tracks on the white version the same 2 secret tracks found on the black version?
I bought the White version thinking the only difference between the two versions were the covers and the booklets.

Thanks turbo Satan I'll consider this option

It's way to large for that, I don't think I could easily find a frame.

I didn't know about those. This could work, thank you.

Also what kind of sandpaper?
I suppose it must be of a not so abrasive kind
Like pic related

Trudefag

Mah nigga

Instant preorder

Hair ruins it
What were they thinking

Cute Pasta Lord

600 > 1000 > 1200 > 1500 (optional)

my wife is coming home

But wait a minute, would those still work for a cloth poster?

Just mention those are steps, not that 600 grit is better than 1500.

>i'd give her a tummyjob
>give her a tummyjob
>give her
>give

>I don't know if I want this figure or food.
Then you don't have the money or financial acumen to be in this hobby, at least to get proper scales. If you are just poor that sucks, but even still i'm sure there are things you could do to better manage your income to be able to afford an especially prized item. Once you can get that money set aside, then it's a matter of having the discipline to stay within that set budget.

just stacked some worthless TOM points and a 14% off coupon and got another Jyuden-kun from TOM for $14, not too bad. finally get to do Baselard's stickerbombed charger

i use sanding film from hobby lobby, but its really a waste because the coarser grits never get used and i go through the fine stuff pretty quick. it has a plastic backing instead of paper. need to find a good supplier of 400, 600, and 1000 grit. i texture my parts for a matte finish with the film, i like it better than painting
ebay.com/itm/MODELERS-REGULAR-SANDING-FILM-Washable-K-S-5-Sheet-Assortment-4300-/360686349067?epid=666919089&hash=item53fa94eb0b:g:2PIAAMXQO21Rzguw
doesnt really go fine enough but its a good example.

you can also get little foam backed sanding pads which work well for certain areas, like getting down next to a raised feature. i think vapor blasting would be good for deglossing, but so far i've just tested with corncob media and it ruined the parts.

Different people, different budgets. 100 bucks ain't shit to some people.

Tits came out better than I thought, but I'm not sure what to think of her hair.

>Not pinching her nipples with your abundant love handles

You need more money for $98 to not be a problem in your budget.

yes, i hang lots of stuff with them including silk posters. i've had some stuff up for over 5 years and it came right off cleanly

Jesus, so it's eromanga again?

I love everything about this figure except the face. It looks like she has down syndrome and is sucking on a lemon.

Thank you, I'll take it into consideration

It's been a while since we did this- Which artwork would you like to see as a figure?

Man that sounds great. Thank you.

>Tfw no raincoat Seiba

Summer Helena Blavatsky please

Am I a degenerate for liking pierced nips?

Has a design made by this guy ever became a GK or figure?

Surely they will make one eventually.

Mostly because she is my waifu and she never got much of anything let alone a scale figure.

buy the figure, I barely play my guitar.

Nope

Mi hermano de piel oscura

No, just good taste

I want Kurisu going full HOUOUIN KYOUMA.
Or at least a good labcoat fig. Please.

It does look a bit weird, but it doesn't bother me that much. I'll probably just this instead though.