What does pol think about this?

What does pol think about this?

The Prince of the gays and Juden Peterson vs a nigger and a kike bitch.

The final battle?

Attached: E45719DE-19C3-4B6B-A1BF-F7CCEB3AAA76.jpg (2048x1151, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/377768-jewish-advocacy-group-denounces-putin-for-suggesting-jews
munkdebates.com/The-Debates/Political-Correctness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discord gg/EgWaMKR

add a .

Attached: Pic2.png (852x1024, 1.87M)

Blue pill vs deep blue pill
Who gives a flying fuck which side wins, both are cucking themselves out of existence.

I'm curious if Sup Forums agrees with Putin saying jews were behind election meddling.

Source: thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/377768-jewish-advocacy-group-denounces-putin-for-suggesting-jews

None of them believe in free speech. Peterson is fine with platforming someone like Faith Goldy if they're too far right. He's no better than the "postmodernists" he rails against

Attached: 1517612777499.jpg (2096x9768, 3.56M)

deplatforming

I disagree, he's worse. At least leftists are honest about wanting to deplatform people.

I doubt it'll be very interesting because we've got a nig and a jew on a team and they'll just muh slavery muh holohoax it up.

munkdebates.com/The-Debates/Political-Correctness
>The advances of the Enlightenment are being systematically and deliberately pushed back.
Stephen Fry is going to name the jew.

There's a diference between deplataforming and not wanting to share a stage with someone.

stephen frys a terrible debater and not particularly smart at all, ppl just fall for his cunty posh accent and decorum.

Attached: Putin-Redpill.jpg (1488x1488, 271K)

that nig is even worse though so he'll have fair competition.

Fanboys of side A will say they destroyed side B no matter what and vicebersa.
It's the golden calf, people keep worshiping false idols.

>berg
Debate will be rigged as fuck

he's a new face to me but i'll take your word it, that leaves me with no reason to watch this aside from to laugh at how predictable the jew is and how long it takes for the holocaust to get mentioned.

Peterson will be the first to mention the holocaust. Michelle Goldberg will probably hand him a shekel right on stage.

he's your average middling IQ nog, but he has learned how to repeat leftist talking points so yeah. It'll be painful.

I know pol doesn't like peterson but he'll easily win this "debate"

>Stephen Fry is going to name the jew.

What, his mother?

>Michael Dyson

The nigga from Terminator?

that was miles dyson user.

I care more about the expiration date on the milk in my fridge than I do about this circus

>Jews to the left of me
>Jews to the right of me
I think this (((debate))) just about sums everything up

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>southern irishman doesn't like anglo-canadians
Colour me unsurprised.

Stephen fry is a Jew and faggot you Americunt brainlet