Jewish Success

Have you ever considered the possibility that Jews are successful because they have a great culture?

A culture that focuses on education, like the Koreans who are also successful immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZTjr9_SA9A

Attached: 1508866888715[1].png (1106x768, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-u-s-muslims-catching-up-with-jews-in-earnings-1.5361767
youtube.com/watch?v=cNQa7z5KeSA
youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ/videos
ajitvadakayil.blogspot.de/2011/10/tipu-sultan-unmasked-capt-ajit.html
imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG
youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: aggie.jpg (481x481, 32K)

They're successful because they stick to their own and help each other.

>Have you ever considered the possibility that Jews are successful because they have a great culture?
no its because they are protectionist. Jews by from jews
keeps the money circulating within their microcosm

Attached: 1514710512120.jpg (693x663, 63K)

This is kind of true for all religions. Being atheist is the only true hard mode in life in regards to beliefs.

They do not. Even the successful ones. It is a neverending cycle of blackmail by their handlers. Not Jews at the top by the way. It looks like they stick together because their handlers have them work in groups. That said, other than the reason they are "Chosen" by "god", they are great people.

t. Knows a percentage of Ashkenazis disproportionate to the population.

Attached: kellybaltazar2.jpg (540x537, 85K)

>like the Koreans who are also successful immigrants
Koreans are one of the least successful immigrants in US, with a median of $58k a year per household.

You can give the example of Muslim immigrants, they ear more than the average American, and more likely to have a college degree.

haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-u-s-muslims-catching-up-with-jews-in-earnings-1.5361767

OVER-representation even when accounting for iq. Ie it's nepotism. That's the problem white boi.

You're actually correct. The Jews have a "great" culture, alright. Basic tenets of which are:
>goyim are cattle
>don't trust anyone
>only you are responsible for anything that happens to you
>anything is okay as long as you profited
>always be rent-seeking
>graft in fellow jews when you can
In game-theoretic terms, this is the player that always defects when the payoff is greater for himself than when cooperating. Can you see why nobody wants to play with them?

Society is iterated trust.

What if IQ tests were designed by (((them))) in a way which made their traits result in the highest scores and due to domination of media and academia it has never been challenged?

Ashkenazis are not all that bright. There are a few here and there who are bright, but it is not a jewish thing. They have good people skills and were captured by "god".

This is actually what nignogs claim makes their IQ tests so low. The real manipulation is not in the test itself but in who is taking them.

Jews taking these tests were going to Harvard when it was really Harvard. They didn't let any inbred Orthos represent them, whereas other races were randomly sampled.

>handlers
who?

Attached: DFeV57oVoAEOq6_.jpg (970x548, 106K)

The way to spot nefarious activity is to look for the organization with extreme wealth who appears to do very little.

If you consider nepotism great culture then sure

>This is actually what nignogs claim makes their IQ tests so low.

It is somewhat true, but also the (((education))) system in inner cities is horrible...I mean meant to fit the community...that's it yeah.

The real manipulation here with the IQ statistics comes from the fact that Jews only compare their high-performing subgroup (Ashkenazi) to whites as a whole. Compare Jews as a whole to a high-performing white subgroup (anglos, nords, germanics) and you end up with the opposite result.

this one can avoid the chamber

Not all ashkenazim are smart though. Most are average at best compared to whites. IQ test scores are not a random sample. Those who think they are smart take them. Whites are usually raised to think they are smart and are more likely to take the test. Ashkenazi parents, like asian parents, constantly cut their kids down so they think they are dumb. Only the smart ones or the ones who think they can prove their parents/handlers wrong take the IQ test.

t. not ashkenazi, but similar background. Has STEM PhD. IQ test of 145. Considers self of average intelligence due to upbringing.

One good thing about Jewish culture: As OP aludes to, the culture promotes literacy among its members from a young age, typically in a second language (Hebrew). I’m assuming this is what OP is referring to by saying “values education.” Certainly not the only culture with this value, as OP admits.

One bad thing about Jewish culture: Rabbis, since antiquity, have not been forbidden from sexual practice (as for example Catholic leaders are). The men who had the most progeny in the culture were always the Rabbis and the Rabbis became such via self selection bias, meaning a high degree of sexual perversion and sexual immorality was propagated and selected for in the cultural bloodline.

SAGE

>The men who had the most progeny in the culture were always the Rabbis and the Rabbis became such via self selection bias, meaning a high degree of sexual perversion and sexual immorality was propagated and selected for in the cultural bloodline

Or it is this.

Attached: 11q_352.jpg (627x459, 185K)

Also identity. But you shouldn’t have one goy.

Yes I have considered and have reached the conclusion that their culture of subversion and manipulation leads to financial and cultural ruin of anyone BUT the jews.

Let me ask you this though, have you ever though that the holocaust happened because of the Jews doing bad things? If you think Jews are successful ONLY because they do great things, and not because they're racist against goyim, then surely you must also think that the same about the holocaust.

It's more because they no moral conscience...

they don't feel guilty when ripping someone off financially..

this video basically sums up the entire jew:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNQa7z5KeSA

t.jew

Attached: download (4).jpg (275x183, 10K)

Jews have supremacy baked into their ideology, it's also filtered into their culture. Same reason Shinto makes Japanese people believe they're on a magical land and everyone else is shit. Jews and Asians outperform whites in white countries because they are meritocratic, but also give no fucks about being perceived as racist (Asians), or obfuscate their contempt for out groups (Jews).

Attached: 1508126308446.jpg (479x720, 60K)

They started as a diaspora of merchants. MERCHANTS. Therefore they rely on all business tactics from mastery of money to sketchy usury, bribery, and other scams in order to survive in lands which they don't even belong in. This means they will never have loyalty and a sense of nationalism towards the host nations they occupy, which makes it easier for them to deceive and step on the people that is not their own, without any guilt and remorse. They focus on the weapon of guilt tripping as they continuously act the victim in any new host nation they occupy once the previous ones kicked them out due to their subversive behaviors and treachery. They have mastered this appeal to emotion and ability to lie effortlessly without remorse because it gives them not only security, with the goyim that defend and dies for them, but also outright control of economics and ease of gaining high ranking positions in any goy nation because the goyim easily feels guilt and remorse. Traits that the jew lacks.

Attached: kikereligion.png (1279x1304, 919K)

They are smart, that is true. Psychotic levels of smart, as they dumb down the host nation's geographics with destructive propaganda that they don't even believe in because they know such propaganda would destroy their tribe. Such propaganda turns people against their own tradition, religion, and race.

Attached: Anti White Double Standards.png (1744x1275, 1.96M)

>Jewish Success
>A culture that focuses on education
Wrong
A culture that focuses on corruption and manipulation
FTFY

Attached: ronjeremy.jpg (490x360, 46K)

Yes

>they don't feel guilty when ripping someone off financially..
So true

Attached: Rothschild-family.jpg (500x281, 48K)

Damn it pol

youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ/videos

She's gone now. Says she is tried of dealing with harassment...

No. Control the money supply. Get rich from usury. Proceed to bribe, blackmail, or assasinate all those that stand in the way of your agenda. Use the rules and laws of civilization against itself. Doesn’t take a genius to get ahead when you have no morality.

Attached: Thumb Up 00443396945.jpg (598x465, 187K)

>This means they will never have loyalty and a sense of nationalism towards the host nations they occupy, which makes it easier for them to deceive and step on the people that is not their own, without any guilt and remorse. They focus on the weapon of guilt tripping as they continuously act the victim in any new host nation they occupy once the previous ones kicked them out due to their subversive behaviors and treachery.
This. Judaism is founded on the idea that they are the original special victims of God’s wrath, which then manifests in a entitlement pathology through which they falsely justify their immorality. They also spread their victim mentality disease to others which is why we are seeing personal responsibility diminish so much in the west.

that no morality is something I believe is caused society and environment... I never used to be like that... nowadays I am.

Why? Society burns you down, hates you, gives you nothing etc etc..

So at a certain point you are like ''fuck all I don't care how I make my money''' And because of an average of above IQ they don't turn into street mugging niggers, but turn into something more sophisticated.

And I'm not blaming society, but I do believe it does play a big role.

t jew..

Attached: 1519308997223.jpg (1373x847, 309K)

Fucking retards always have to ruin a good thing

Jews say that "white" is the hard mode: A completely indefensible inherently-bigoted condition.

>Jews are successful because

PooLoo jew golds

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.de/2011/10/tipu-sultan-unmasked-capt-ajit.html

>the body-snatching japo-kikess is gone

Good riddance you parasite

Attached: 1514089346883.jpg (400x400, 20K)

This triggers the Sup Forumsitician

>education and hard work makes you rich and powerful

Haha you stupid fucking goys.

she is obvious a fucking kike, look at her

even before she admitted her self that she was a jew I knew something was off about her looks. I am glad she removed herself from the internet, good riddance

Attached: agatha feet.webm (854x480, 365K)

Is it possible they are successful because they have no moral qualms about destroying the lives of every non jew for personal gain

>Jewish Success
I'm more interested in Jewess Succ

Attached: tc.jpg (434x339, 20K)

Get a girl who can be both

Attached: 1507449270005.png (580x509, 328K)

'a great culture'
I tend to think any people on the face of the earth could succeed if they oriented their efforts and intellectual energies towards monopolization and parasitism... even blacks could dominate the globe if they were racially aware, only promoting their own, and other groups weren't doing the same

You don't think most atheists have a certain disdain for the stoopid kike stick worshippers

Manipulating unsuspecting people is not and honorable person. . Just because I can get over on everyone I meet does not mean I should.
Or people think they getting over on me when I am only letting them win. Over confidence has cause many to fail.

Why aren't other historically protectionist cultures as prolific? IE: Korean, Chinese, Japanese.

Attached: #e149(1)[1].jpg (190x190, 15K)

Clearly Ashkenazim. She looks like Anne Frank.

>Have you ever considered the possibility that Jews are successful because they have a great culture?
>A culture that focuses on education, like the Koreans who are also successful immigrants.
If that isn't obvious, there is no hope for you.

She's got a hot Loli body

Attached: 1506062006323.png (520x537, 238K)

PT 2

Attached: 1505095667592.png (486x726, 394K)

>great culture?

Attached: pedo-vampire.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Why can't all girls be as cute as Agatha?

>OVER-representation even when accounting for iq.
I did the math on this a few days ago. Past 145+ IQ, almost 2 in 5 Americans should be Ashkenazi Jews. A small difference in average IQ makes a huge difference at the edge of the bell curve, and powerful people like billionaires tend to be highly intelligent.

Having you ever considered the possibility that (((they))) are lying, thieving, bastards?

never feeling true happiness is quite the price to pay for success. i almost feel sorry for them.

>have a great culture
A culture that focuses on whining about every small harm that has ever befallen them, without the merest smidgen of introspection as to why they caused people to want to harm them? No thanks. I'd prefer a less successful culture if it is also not full of hand wringing numales paranoid of the next genocidal apocalypse to the point they jump at shadows and accuse everyone who slightly disagrees with them of being actual nazis.

>they are great people.
This is how I know you don't actually know any jews.

Asians don't value other's lives. They're niggers that learned how to copy and paste industry.

Attached: 1483258494242.webm (426x240, 474K)

Is there any proof that Ash. Jewish IQ is normally distributed? If so what is the standard deviation? I would think such an extreme trait would not be normally distributed

>we established a home for you generations ago
>no one is tying your hands or forcing you to remain the diaspora
>we've given you $19+ Trillion (with a 'T') dollars, far more than we've given to the African bottomless pit of endless gibs and the insatiable appetites of the corrupt low-IQ problem-children on the chocolate continent ... yet they're still less corrupt than you
>we finance, fight and die in wars solely for your benefit
>your parasitic are deeply embedded within the US, in every nook & cranny corrupting it, sucking it dry
>your actions are a direct reason why the entire planets despises the US
Prove that you are intelligent, successful and head & shoulders above the rest. go be wonderful frolicking among your own. between your advanced intellect and having a hotline directly to god; what could possibly go wrong? make Aliyah. go home.
#MaeIsraelEvenMoreTerrificker

imgoat.com/uploads/93f65e080a/58502.PNG

>A culture that focuses on education
Or...A culture that focuses on undermining any other that it encounters that it cannot directly control.

Attached: 1515368806351.jpg (687x1117, 531K)

Who is she? I've definitely seen her before, but I don't know her name.

A culture that infiltrates education systems, then uses nepotism to hire only their own, denying fully qualified Whites opportunities in the land built by their forefathers.
Next, they specifically undermine a functional education system by dumbing down the indigenous goy
- any group that has to dumb-down others to appear intelligent isn't worth preserving
- any group which has been consistently kicked out of everywhere isn't too fucking bright

Attached: nepotism.jpg (471x462, 64K)

Been thinking that myself every time I see the claim that Jews are more intelligent. They basically have this small group represent them all while "whites" has no grouping at all. I would love to see what happens when you start to group whites as well.

I want to give her a big ol kiss

Attached: 1518471879780.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Smart Jew is a myth and I really want to tongue Agatha's hairy bagel.

Attached: 1519586323584.jpg (1676x1050, 737K)

the IQ-scam doesn't hold water, unless and until something material is manifested by the potential of a high-IQ individual/grouup
>Copper wire has the potential to move electricity from point A to point B; but if it's sitting on a shelf doing nothing, it's potential serves no purpose

Because Asians can't pretend to be whites so nobody really notices that they're all looking out for their own.
If you replaced Jews with Asians people would ask why there are so many Asians running the media.

conspiracy theories aside, i think they have one of the strongest Ingroup preferences world wide, they were slaughtered through history and have developed a survival instinct no other nations can compete with.

Ultimately the JQ is really just the goyim being butthurt that Jews are outcompeting them, and instead of trying to address this issue by building their own institutions or trying to use the Jews' tactics against them, they just kinda sit here and whine about it.

As with basketball americans usurping the sport, attempting to out jew the jew will only hasten your unjewing

Well, what happens is you destroy the Jewish narrative.

Attached: IQbyreligion.jpg (500x481, 34K)

>trying to use the Jews' tactics against them
In order for whites to push out the Jews with nepotism they need to first see the Jews outsiders. Which is what we're doing here.
Any institution built that is neutral to the Jew will get taken over by them. Because they are never neutral to the goyim.

it's because they're twisted and escape to Babylon like a fish to water.

they love the degeneracy and have no qualms about despising everyone else and abusing them whenever they are offered the chance.

the strongest fighter doesn't win, the meanest one does.

And they will forever continue conditioning the goyim to see them as victims via countless WW2 propaganda in educational institutes and the holocaust propaganda movies that are made in Hollywood almost yearly.

youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE

Jews are very disciplined

It isn't jewish culture because only Ashkenazi jews are successful and they are white. The Yemenite, Sephardic, and Ethiopian Jews aren't anywhere near Whites and Asians when it comes to success.

Attached: ff67e750-23e2-4661-b081-5e8cb7953963_16x9_788x442.jpg (786x442, 118K)

And hardworking