Would we really be attracted to women of other races if it produced unhealthy offspring...

Would we really be attracted to women of other races if it produced unhealthy offspring? That doesn't make much evolutionary sense.

Attached: 3479273492.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516141/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516141/

It's the main reason for the "human miracle" in evolution.

ho lee fuk

Mixed race kids are not unhealthy.

Holy shit... Yet another reason to be happy my gf isn't white.

You're kind of arguing against your point.
90% of marriages are between two people of one race.

humans are hardwired to racemix, we have 10 threads about white and black women daily and we're the most racist board

it's a way nature tells us how to make our offspring more competitive and healthier

Then why fight it?

I'd say that's mostly cultural/location-advantageous.

social stigma

How so? mixed race couples are promoted and yet you see primarily asians with asians, black with blacks, etc.

"Promoted" is a very strong word for that phenomenon

The phenomenon is in SPITE of promotion.
Movies and tv show mixed race couples as the norm. When in reality they're a minority. In group preferences are real, that's why black churches don't have many white members.
Not because the blacks will kick them out, it's because whites and blacks and every other race naturally are drawn to their own.

I don't know if we want to get into the statistics on this, but mixed race couples are certainly not the majority in Western media. Not yet, anyway.

If the reality hovers around 10% in real life, anything more than that in movies and tv is overrepresantion or promotion.
I am making the claim that over 10% of couples in movies and tv in 2018 are racially mixed.

>That doesn't make much evolutionary sense.
What makes evolutionary sense is men being willing to fuck anything with a vagene

>In each case increased homozygosity was associated with decreased trait value, equivalent to the offspring of first cousins

Attached: damn.jpg (429x410, 42K)

meant

Yellow fever fags get the rope.

Attached: Yellow fever BTFO.jpg (1283x853, 131K)

It does but only for the first generation you fucking retarded shill. Learn some fucking genetics

Men have been found to be sexually attracted to eachother (including traps), ponies, chinese cartoons, and actual animals among other things.
Tell me more about the relation between sexual attraction and evolutionary sense.

Asians have the lowest testosterone of all the human races. If a White person breeds with an Asian person, their children have lower testosterone than the White person, but higher testosterone than the Asian person.

Breeding hapas is literally breeding soyboys, hence why male hapas almost never reproduce or even end up killing themselves.

That makes zero sense.

Sounds like bullshit, hapas have similar outcomes to white/asian full breeds and better outcomes to blacks/hispanics and other types of mixed race groups

Replace Asian with White, then replace White with Black.