Russians

what is Sup Forums's opinion on slavic women

Attached: le-style-des-femmes-de-l-est_500.jpg (751x500, 54K)

Round faces, not attractive.
Like cheap versions of western europeans.

Attached: rrr.png (382x423, 184K)

I'd marry one if i was dumb enough to fall for the Russian bride meme

definitely the most attractive race of females

>females
Slavs > Whites >> MENA >> Asians > Indians >>>>>>>> Niggers >> Abos

What's wrong with russian brides?

They're only an issue if you live in a first world country. Not to shit in you with that either, but they only want a greencard/citizenship.

yes but what's the issue with them or whatever

stop putting us all in the same basket

overrated. 9/10 Slavic women don't look anything close to that.

>slavs
>not counted as white

gtfo shill and nigger kike

Attached: polishi.png (426x536, 453K)

qt's

Attached: khan3.jpg (1200x800, 254K)

nyasharisha on insta

that seems like an improvement though

The constant never ending shit tests drove me insane. They are generally very conservative so if you aren't acting super macho all the time you are out of luck.

i am appalled by how few i know

Whenever I meet a nice Russian girl

Attached: IMG_0591.jpg (667x1000, 288K)

even slav girls whose ancestors were enriched with virile mongolian seed are cute

Attached: slav.png (401x602, 543K)

Eastern slavic women - when coprophilia isn't enough.

Attached: 15174076943992.jpg (990x1470, 255K)

Marrying outside of your ethnicity is wrong. There is no way around this.

Ukrainian girls are ok though.

Attached: 15174079768220.png (693x428, 540K)

the antidote to yellow-fever-fagism

Attached: outw11HHXM1tjwwugo1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 239K)

It's Balkan or Nothing.

Adorable and cool people. The Slavic population is a hardy bulwark against the Eastern cultures, and it shows is in their constitution. If they embrace European identity first then I welcome them with open arms.

Attached: 1510264553800.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Why outside? They're white

Pure breed slavs are disgusting.

patrician taste

What is the difference between slavs and Russians? Please explain with picture. I just don't get it.

I'm Albanian and I'm with a Russian girl.
I admit thoughx Balkan women are top tier. Dammit

They are the same lol. It's just that modern slavs have been mixing with europeans for quite a while now, hence why their women are hot.

OK but what is a pure breed slav? Do they look non European?

Just like any white women, they are completely unable to compete with asian women

Attached: gook milkers.jpg (750x936, 95K)

but slav girl breast milk is vodka

Attached: slavgirl.jpg (697x1000, 109K)

Basically round headed, low-IQ white people.

Slavs are not white.
You can't tell the deference between their husky women and their feminine men.
People still think MANlania is female. Just because you slap some janky looking tits on a slav man does not make it a woman.

Attached: melania-nude-5.jpg (778x1499, 490K)

Stereotypes: Gold diggers, Models, Move to America to marry rich men. Only want luxury brands.

That's a Balkan girl I grew up, wee were friends and shit until we were 12,then I never saw her again but managed to find her Facebook.
I didn't marry her but I went instead for a Russian who looks almost the same

I wonder though, are Balkan women good?

Attached: 16423082_10208965972652055_3733621339249487773_o.jpg (1080x1349, 100K)

>Slavs are not white

Attached: 56face.png (241x263, 13K)

Shut the fuck up, you retarded burg. Slavic people ARE white, you fucktard.

Nothing wrong with then wanting luxury stuff though. I like to see my woman in expensive clothes and brands. Don't want to present her to my friends like a hobo. That's why I buy her mostly top tier brands.

The non-white slav man in the picture proves they are not white.

Kurwa

Attached: 1518831041345.jpg (709x1002, 503K)

Slavs are white you fucktard.

Attached: averageamerimutt.png (594x621, 226K)

that girl is german you kike

You can have your Russian gold digger. I been there, done that. Got tired of it.

lmfao, i hope this was intentional

And I might add: I like to show off, be it my car, housex my clothes or my woman. Everything needs to be top tier. I respect myself too much to walk around with a bitch who dresses like disgusting shit and low tier quality clothes

Shut the fuck up, you nordnigger sub-human. Slavs are superior to Western Eurabians now. Shut the fuck up.

I wonder why you slavs are so easily angered? Is it because you don't want to share?

Attached: 1520293136189.png (1024x671, 1.05M)

Pretty often they are hollow high maintenance gold diggers. Cute as hell until early 30's and then they often turn into babushkas pretty fast.

I knew this was going to happen, thread ruined by JIDF shills.

Little tiny slav dicklets.
Not white.

Attached: tinyslavs.jpg (1280x914, 490K)

Lol, western europeans have rounder faces than east slavs in general. Not every Euro from the West is a lanky anglo horseface.

Attached: Dmitry-Klokov-Radio-Interview-with-Nikolai-Valuev.jpg (612x612, 77K)

I have one too, I'm a bit older than you probably in the 30s.yeah they can be a pain in the ass and throw a lot shit tests but it's the price to pay to have a smoking hot wife. What was your experience like?

She's beautiful.

Attached: 148-shutterstock_128569691.jpg (720x810, 74K)

i'm italian

>the antidote to yellow-fever-fagism
But the worst part on picrelated is not haircuts. It is the cheeks. Take a look at the line starting near bottom half of the nose and going below the lips. It is a border between movable (mobile?) part and immovable mass of fat cheeks. All eastern slav women have that. Whether if they smile, talk or shout, these fat cheeks are always immovable.

Attached: 15176551384330.png (800x392, 565K)

I wonder why you are a dumb fucktard. Oh, and Slavs curbstomped Nordniggers in WW2, so fuck off with retarded memes.

Attached: Kraut soy gang.jpg (800x575, 23K)

Good to breed with Western Europeans

How come this is the most attractive hairstyle for women? Why do Slavic women pull it off so well? More importantly, how can I order one?

Attached: Hair.jpg (300x300, 34K)

Good but overrated. Top tier latinas are superior.

Married to one. She is the best. Cooks cleans gets a little bitchy fucks like a $5.00 hoe and hot af. Bluest of blue eyes and can chop wood and shit. You guys have no clue

Attached: 15174076943981.jpg (750x541, 145K)

>having a small dick makes you non white

Pol's double think exhibit A

>Italians are niggers, that's why they have big cocks

Pol's double think exhibit B

Attached: averageamerimutts.png (1108x1070, 270K)

Go to Brighton Beach. Find a 10/10, tell her you are rich. Congrats on your new gf.

My apologies Giuseppe

Stfu burg.

Attached: Nigel.png (253x333, 246K)

tim*

quite a few of Russians/Ukrainians here in Alberta.

> Pic related. Polish woman
> Clearly non white

KYS

Attached: pOLISH2.jpg (350x525, 68K)

Dead eyed lady boy Putin is about as white as Kunta Kintae.

Attached: mongrolslavs.png (700x900, 719K)

Ordering one is only a thing retarded boomers do. Hint :avoid mail order. Don't be that guy. Go to to eastern Europe walk around in the streets or cafes and pick them up jus tike that. Be respectful, they love men with manners and don't make too many jokes. Only dumb western women are attracted to jokes. Slav women love confidence and manners. It's easy to pick them up if you just have a bit manners.

Attached: 56%.png (1190x346, 324K)

They should stay in their own countries instead of moving into mine.

Whites prefer Asian girls, but Asian girls all laugh at their ugly asses.

Attached: You Baka whaito Piggu.gif (360x202, 3.22M)

My nigga. I have a clue because I have one too. Best top tier woman in the world. Wouldn't take anything else.

Upper class are reasonable picks, otherwise they're restless gold diggers in search of a provider.

I'd skull fuck her.

Mongloid slav logic:
Pictured is a Jew made up to be white. The Jew is white! The slavs said so.

Attached: jewnotwhite.jpg (887x1200, 270K)

easier if you just show them your bank account.

You are just factually incorrect.

Attached: troe-map7a.jpg (600x917, 169K)

>muh dik

DAILY REMINDER

Attached: 1516657349555m.jpg (1024x513, 94K)

That won't work anymore. You will make yourself a fool of you do that.

Okay, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Curb stomped is a bit of an exageration.

Attached: 1anq4fv4ihgz.png (761x608, 50K)

Shut the fuck up, you are a fucking 56% tard.

Attached: Muhrica.gif (400x244, 2.92M)

I don't think whites prefer Asians.
Most whites prefer whites to have children with.
I think its just weak Manlets that sit on Sup Forums and can not get a real woman that pick up gooks.

yes it does. I know plenty of Russian women. most of them are very vain and clearly just gold digging.

Well Scarlett is mixed out so much with whites (Isn't she of danish heritage) so yes, her genome is primarily white. She looks white to me.

She is still jewish, but she is also white.

The U.S.A. is white. And it is rich. There are a lot of shit jobs a 1st world country needs to be done. Jobs we don't give to white people, because white people are above them. So we import spics, niggers, slavs etc. to toil for us.
Being a slav and non-white, you wouldn't understand such dignity.

Fuck off with that nazi book, you Lolberg imbecile.

i'm from liguria you shitskin

gorgeous but treacherous as fuck

even more so than western women

what the fuck is that chart it actually hurts just fucking die you amerimutt pig

If it would be that easy I would have had adated a lot of them, I'm fairly wealthy but It never helped me to get one
What got me one was being confident. Sure it helps to be stable but that's it.

We imported your kind too to work shit jobs for true whites. You understand right.

I'm fully western european and we have that trait to some degree as well. it doesn't bother me much, women are supposed to have qt cheeks. those are pretty extreme cases though and they may not age well

Attached: chad and stacey.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Head size doesn't say shit about head shape. Look where the most brachycephalic people are, definitely not in Russia.

Attached: 565454e9dc2d43ea93c5a48ab730a010--the-case-for-reparations-race-in-america.jpg (564x467, 73K)

After Latinas, th best are the slavic women.