How is she wearing earbuds in a cartoon produced in 1986? did they predict this or are earbuds older than most think?

how is she wearing earbuds in a cartoon produced in 1986? did they predict this or are earbuds older than most think?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21259
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Earlyvizbulmashower.jpg
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Bulmashowermanga1.jpg
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Earlyvizbulmashower2.jpg
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Vizbigbulmashower2.JPG
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Bulmashowermanga2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any retard knew that earbuds were the future but we had to wait for the Jews to allow them to hit the consumer market.

Pretty sure the walkman had earbuds

Earbuds existed in the 80s. Made popular by the Japanese company Sony

But earbuds are from the 50's.

Earbuds were around in the Revolutionary War.

Get out you underage faggot

since you got your answer already i would just like to say this ED is extremely comfy

Man witnessing characters like Bulma and Goku grow up firsthand when this series first came out must've been pretty cool.

i was born the same year this show released in japan idiot

Marx wrote his manifesto listening to Eminem on skullcandy earbuds mate

I used to beat it to her so much when I was ~14.

the entire show is extremely comfy

You sound just as mad as you are retarded.

Young Bulma: hot and spicy adventurer.

Old Bulma: Only good as a cumdumpster, pumping babies and sometimes creating plot devices.

>dragonball
interesting and often funny good television
>anything after

bullshit filler everywhere boring plotlines and no sense of humor what so ever all serious all the time

old Lunch: split personality meiduu
new Lunch: ?????

Remember when Krillin was like a more worldly, corrupted version of Goku and they were kinda like bros and rivals at the same time?
So many fun character dynamics that were just totally forgotten

I never watched anime growing up, besides a few Ghibli films and some Pokemon VHS tapes from the library, because I didn't have cable. Also, caught a few episodes of Ultimate Muscle and Fighting Foodons on Fox Box on Saturday mornings back in the early 2000's. When I was 14 I bought a volume of Inu Yasha at a yard sale, and really liked it, so I kept buying more volumes, and then eventually I bought some Beet the Vandel Buster and Dragonball volumes. I dropped Beet and Inu Yasha eventually, but I got really obsessed with Dragonball, because of Bulma. I bought all of Dragonball and Dragonball Z eventually. I had memorized where any nude scene with Bulma was in the series, and I would grab those volumes and sneak into the bathroom almost every day for a few years, to jerk off to her.

>than most think?
You're the only one who thinks they aren't old you stupid piece of shit. Neck yourself.

Agreed. Z, GT and super were souless milking of something that already peaked and only could go down the hill with any attempt to continue the story.

Also, what said. Back then, the non saiyan characters actually had decent character dynamic while nowadays krillin is just the dude who tries but fails, yamcha is pretty much a meme and tenshihan is just the kikohou spam guy

Agreed, I love the chemistry between the characters in early Dragonball. Roshi as the wise mentor to Goku, who's pervy antics weren't the only thing that defined him. Yamcha as the cocky but lovable character who was almost like a big brother to Goku in the red ribbon arc. They just all had really tight synergy. I even miss Oolong's antics and wish at times that weak characters or non fights weren't sidelined so heavily, but that was destined to be their fate in a fighting series. Anyways yeah honestly there's more sense of family in early DB with Krillin, Goku, Roshi, Yamcha and Bulma then there are now when the characters actually have families.

Pre-Z Dragonball was the peak of battle-shounen.

I know right? turirin should have just stayed a childish imp with little self control forever

>But that's how women function

If it works for goku and piccolo to mostly stay the same and even degrade to simple and one dimensional versions of themselves, it sure would work for him

I am watching Dragonball for the first time right now, and Krillin is my favorite character. He's really cute and funny. Do they ruin him later on?

I want to fuck young Bulma.

Get in line.

Absolutely. He loses all of his snark and acting cool and the only remarkable thing he does is dying to power up goku.

Smaller earbud type earpieces, which plugged into the user's ear canal, were first developed for hearing aids. They became widely used with transistor radios, which commercially appeared in 1954 with the introduction of the Regency TR-1. The most popular audio device in history, the transistor radio changed listening habits, allowing people to listen to radio anywhere. The earbud uses either a moving iron driver or a piezoelectric crystal to produce sound. The 3.5 mm radio and phone connector, which is the most commonly used in portable application today, has been used at least since the Sony EFM-117J transistor radio which was released in 1964. Its popularity was reinforced with its use on the Walkman portable tape player in 1979.
The use of the term "earbuds", which has been around since at least 1984, did not hit its peak until after 2001, with the success of Apple's MP3 player.

earbuds are old as fuck user, also db has advanced tech

Sony Walkman literally existed in the 70s user

I'm rewatching db and comparing it to even the early parts of z there's a world of difference. Why did the writing turn to shit with a single chapter?

>Fapping to censored Viz shit

>idiots not realizing DBZ is a different genre
>expecting kids to have the same personality when they get older

Tambourine killing him changed him forever
18 delivered the final blow to make him a spineless unlikeable bitch

I have the Viz volumes and the nudity isn't censored you fucking buffoon

No, it was a gradual change. The whole thing slowly becomes more action oriented as it goes, but up till they go back to the World Tournament it's still very much scifi/fantasy adventures. The second World Tournament arc is where the pattern of training to beat stronger enemies and the focus on fighting techniques is really solidified.

And the timeskip was done to further facilitate that, but the transformation started before it. I'd say there are only ~9 volumes that are in the "original" style of sci-fi adventure with a Japanese folklore twist. By the time it becomes what we now know as DBZ it had been in that style for a long time.

The original "Shonen Jump" branded Viz volumes were completely uncensored.

Yes it is
Left is the viz version

When I get off work I'm going to ppst pictures to prove you wrong
Wait here for me

Love me some Bulma!

>The original "Shonen Jump" branded Viz volumes were completely uncensored.
No they weren't
They were just less censored
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21259

Agreed, especially with Yamcha

>Work
>On Saturday
You what mate?

There's no information on the censorship of the SJ branded ones there except that ones after '05 were censored.

and dragon ball is from japan too, coincidence? I THINK NOT

We have a lot of managers shifting positions/locations happening here so work hours have been weird

but seeing everyone except Goku be relegated to irrelevant background characters must suck so much ass

Early viz "less censored" Bulma
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Earlyvizbulmashower.jpg

Original jap
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Bulmashowermanga1.jpg

All of the info used to be cataloged somewhere years ago but I can't find that page now
The early VIZ release was less censored than the VIZBig/current release but it was censored nonetheless

My god, this is exactly what my dad always saying: Everything else after DB is just constant fighting and power creep.

Natsuko? That you?

Again here
Early viz
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Earlyvizbulmashower2.jpg

Vizbig
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Vizbigbulmashower2.JPG

Original jap
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Bulmashowermanga2.jpg

my wife's son says the same thing

The Buu saga is good, in the same style as Dragonball

>America

Have you worshiped Pan's booty today?

honestly yeah
even more so, if Z didn't exist, the series wouldn't have felt like it missed anything else

More please

Yeah, DB closed very nicely with the demon king defeated and on his path to be less of a dick, god was still alive, the hero was getting married and all his friends were relevant until the end.

>tfw the more Z moves foward, the more fanfic-like it feels
oh god
Z might have been GT all along

The version I had, had nipples. That's good enough for me.

>only realising this now

To think that there's people who would defend Z as being the true dragon ball experience and diss original as being just a weird prequel.

Dumb americunts

Post-Freeza Z was GT
Namek saga still had that Dragon Ball spirit

>Namek saga still had that Dragon Ball spirit
it sure didn't
it was just hoping around from place to place, from fight to fight
no humorous or creative moments in the middle
the namek saga is everything wrong with Dragon Ball as a franchise.

Americans started with DBZ, then had GT starting from the second arc (skipping entirely of the first one), and then had original DB.
They only got full GT on home release.
Ameritrash broadcast was pure cancer.

This is intriguing. Do you perhaps have a blog I can follow? I need to know more.

That's fucking stupid, why would they show the second half and the sequel first?

>Americans started with DBZ
In Canada we had Dragonball before Dragonball Z.

Funimation thought Amerifats wouldn't like how low stakes and "childish" (their own words) original DB and the Black Star arc of GT are, so they skipped them.
For GT at least they did Amerifat exclusive recap episode that recaps the Black Star arc.

A FUCKING LEAF
Also you Maplefags aren't Amerifats so what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Because when it comes to foreign shows, Canada usually gets them after USA.

or at least that's how it worked back in the day. when i was watching DBZ growing up I remember we had to wait for the American stations to air episodes before YTV was allowed to air them.

That's all nice and dandy but once again, we're talking about how trash Amerifats were with Funimation.

>captcha is literally "pepe trump"
Sup Forums pls

Not him but doesn't this make it even worse? You don't even have the excuse of being underaged, you're just fucking stupid.

The Walkman came out in 1979 and it had earbuds. Earbuds have been sold with transistor radios since the 1960's, there was nothing technologically impressive about them in the 80's.