Why is the beaner problem so overlooked on Sup Forums? Every time it's brought up...

Why is the beaner problem so overlooked on Sup Forums? Every time it's brought up, the threads are slid or beaners show up and engage in whataboutism by saying "oh well at least we ain't niggers!"

Attached: 1408838180579.jpg (445x410, 336K)

because a significant ammount of American Sup Forums posters are part beaner mutts

people (who I'm assuming are spics or don't live near them) try to say they're natural conservatives, hard working and contributors to society. Anyone who lives near them can confirm otherwise. If Mexico isn't evidence enough of what shit people they are living in a city like Houston you can tell they are as bad as niggers, living off welfare and raising drug dealers. Plus they're just retarded, obviously low iqed, ugly and short. For every "good spic" which is very rare there are something like 20-30 completely shit ones.

this
t. mutt

It's partly this as well as the fact that the majority of it is in California. There's nothing you can do to stop beaners spreading, they're growing faster than we can stop them.

Flee for montana and set up a farm there to raise a family, everything else is fucked

Stop focusing on latinos and learn how to hate niggers you dumb motherfuckers. No wonder you cant win shit because your autism can't figure out who the true enemies are.

These. Also common to see fags say “b-b-but Texas Hispanics are better than californian Hispanics”, which may or may not be true but it’s still just figuring out which turd is shinier. Anytime you see any of the following in a thread:
>Based Tejanos are white!
>there’s a difference between ‘white’ hispanics and mestizos!
>white women are degenerate but Latina women are loyal and can cook
There is a 99.9% chance they are an american Beaner and in fact the main reason the 56% meme exists.

Attached: 0CDA721A-2252-4546-BCC4-FA230C9AA895.jpg (655x591, 221K)

The true enemies are the Jews, Tojo

They fucking disgust me worse than niggers and jews.
t. 100% Bavarian phenotype

Beaners are infinity more huwhite than the groid horde and they're doing their part to displace them.

Not honorary aryans by any means but they'll make a fine Waffen SA.

hello mutt

The shitskin immigrant scum, no matter the country, must be removed.
Whoever disagrees is a non-white immigrant.

Pathetic and sad that people are this hateful to other races.

Attached: 183528_02big.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

>people (who I'm assuming are spics or don't live near them) try to say they're natural conservatives, hard working and contributors to society. Anyone who lives near them can confirm otherwise.

Texan here. Can say that you're wrong. Hispanics are not what you think they are.

Good point. I want a war with Mexico, forget about the Orientals and the Near East.

Found the virgin.

>Flee for montana and set up a farm there to raise a family, everything else is fucked

user is more right than he knows. I've gone back to school to get a masters in a field that will pay me 80 large to do field work on BLM land. Planning to buy a ranch in Wyoming and bunker up with my future Asian waifu and raise a clan of hapas.

Anti-white detected.

Attached: 22c.png (625x626, 66K)

>tfw puertorrican
Goddamn I love being a white, natural-born US citizen.

Attached: 1507198974176.jpg (717x616, 94K)

Kill yourself. Beaners outnumber niggers three to one and actively invade white areas while niggers stay in their hives.

And why the fuck do euros shill for them too?

Most of Americans on Sup Forums are Mexicans larping as white people.

That being said, I can't go to the grocery store without these "people" being in the way.

I live in Houston they're trash.

This. Tejanos are honorary.

Spic here. You're right, OP. They are indeed a nuisance. It's sad when my fellow spics' only real rebuttal often times is "at least we aren't niggers" or "we have godly food" and the hardwork meme. I wish my kind acted more like Asians, the role model for what a good immigrant should look like. But because of their lower IQ and often savage behavior, it feels like that feat for most spics is nearly impossible.

My only real advice to white bois that are sick of the spics coming here it so advocate for uploading current immigration laws, and let spics know to learn English and that you are tired of their shit.

Puerto Ricans are goddamn retarded. Just look at how reliant PR is on the US..Compare them to Guam.

You're not fooling anyone.

>Tejanos are honorary.
Lmao right on cue

OHHOHOHO no they aren'tas near as bad as niggers, or at least not as bad as katrianniggers.

Houston native here, born and raised. I live in a suburb, mostly white, and let me tell you:
NIggers are rarely decent. Out of all the black families I know, maybe 30 or so, 4 are decent. What do all 4 of them have in common? Wealth, kids to private school, and Catholicism.
Spics? They're better. I know maybe 100 spic families, and theyre mostly decent.
The thing is, blacks, no matter where they are raised, usually conform to their nigger stereotype. Spics? Nope. Only barrio kids always conform, and maybe 30 to 40% of spics conform to the general chancla/mexican epaking/wall hitting stereotype

Spics are far worse than niggers.

Niggers are just a tiny violent minority here in the US. They’re easy enough to avoid and their population isn’t really growing that much relative to whites.

Spics? They’re just as stupid as blacks, but they’re a bit less violent (way more criminal/violent than whites though).

But worst of all, they’re population is growing and they’re fucking taking over.

This country will be fucking Mexico/Venezuela 2.0 in a few decades.

Fuck spics.

t. Califag

t. shit colored mutt

Attached: Distribution of Children in Immigrant Families by race 2016.png (328x287, 15K)

>I live in Houston
found your problem

Here come the chicanos.

>“b-b-but Texas Hispanics are better than californian Hispanics”
definetely. cali spics are the goddamn plague, texans have some self respect.

I'm not retarded :^)

Attached: beaner merchant.jpg (932x960, 100K)

Crypto-beaner proto Jew reporting in.

Fuck anyone that won't assimilate. People that put their race before their nationality need to go to their native land and dare not ask for international gibbs.

Attached: 1520549298304.jpg (900x603, 166K)

At least niggers assimilate desu

I agree my white friend.

forming a parallel culture that is at odds with the culture of the majority is the opposite of assimilating retard

Attached: civic nationalists.jpg (1000x550, 89K)

i live in houston and they're fine, its just that some of them have the chancla and wallhitting problem

any poster who claims they are from california, texas, arizona, new mexico should be assumed to be a beaner unless proof otherwise.

>I've gone back to school to get a masters in a field that will pay me 80 large to do field work on BLM land. Planning to buy a ranch in Wyoming and bunker up

user, YES...

>with my future Asian waifu and raise a clan of future Supreme Gentlemen

...and you had to fucking ruin it.

ill agree, if they actually are of the lineage from Tejas y Coahuila

>texans have some self respect
Any state under 50% white with the exception of Hawaii (given it’s basically a pacific island nation we just set up shop in) has no self-respect.
>dude beaner neocons are so much better than beaner liberals!

Cont.

And I fucking hate Texans more than the bluest liberals.

Texans are the epitome of cuckservatives.

You don’t care about becoming a nation of subhuman shitskins as long as you can have barbecue on Sundays. You don’t care about civilization or achievement as long as everyone reads the Bible.

Fuck Texans. You’re not white.

They only formed a parallel culture because the Jews got to them in the 80s, now its the white man's turn to get hit by the jews.

as an immigrant from Europe to the US, here's my experience with hispanics so far after 10 years (West Coast.) For reference, I came here on a Visa and became naturalized.

>ORALE GUEY
>HEY PINCHE LOCO THATS NOT REAL MEXICAN FOOD YOU SHOULD TRY THE TACO TRUCK ON THE CORNER
>blares mexican music with obnoxious accordions daily
>speaks in Spanish to other spics at work
>GOTTA SUPPORT MY FAMILY BACK IN MEHICO HOMES
>anytime immigration is brought up, advocates for open borders as if it's their right to cross over to the states

Overall not terrible, but quite presumptuous
and entitled. The women are really hot though plus the family oriented values are nice.

Attached: 1519594583290.png (1328x1140, 89K)

>Texans are the epitome of cuckservatives.
>You don’t care about becoming a nation of subhuman shitskins as long as you can have barbecue on Sundays. You don’t care about civilization or achievement as long as everyone reads the Bible.
Excellent post, they’re all in denial though.

In Florida it’s a Cuban/Haitian problem.

Attached: Spicinvasion.jpg (500x598, 186K)

>>anytime immigration is brought up, advocates for open borders as if it's their right to cross over to the states

This.
As soon as immigration is brought up Mexicans (and Central Americans) sync up, as if they become low level AI, and begin to repeat the same trite arguments for open immigration
>"Hurrr but my mom brought me here when I was 10! It's not our fault!!!"

It's really disgusting.

>Hatians
Seriously?

Attached: spics.jpg (500x525, 101K)

Thanks. Oh, and by the way, see that border there? You belong...

...on the OTHER side of it.

Attached: 6a0105349ca980970c0128764add0f970c-500wi.jpg (500x352, 30K)

Yes

because i live in st. louis with family in denver
Id take spics over nogs any day

Neither niggers nor spics are enemies of America.

The true enemies are the (((other))) ones.

Attached: zuck.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I'm from Pittsburgh but I'll come and shoot you and your wife to death before you attempt to ruin it with your mutt nature.

You should consider moving to the Midwest (Not Illinois) or Northwest. You don't to deal with spics or nigs for the most part and there's plenty of rural areas to live in.

Attached: 1508529586700.png (741x630, 27K)

Exact opposite for me, born and raised Illinois side of the St. Louis metro and now live in Denver.
Blacks are more violent but they don’t venture outside of their ghettos most of the time, so you just need to know what parts of town to avoid.
Beaners pinch out babies four times a day and take over every decent neighborhood in sight, and turn it into a shitty ghetto full of cartel music and fat El Ogros De Las Americas

Whites should really get out of Chicago and move to other Midwestern states. That place is bound to become a mutt hellhole soon enough.

Attached: 1508441047029.png (400x440, 29K)

meh, call me that, but i have pic related

Attached: race.jpg (1600x1200, 473K)

That’s why I left Illinois, even downstate where I grew up has been strangled by the cancer known as Chicagoland and all of Illinois is in economic despair. It is rotten to the core and will never recover.

I wish I could man. I'd love to move somewhere nice and quiet. I have a friend from Georgia who swears that I'd love to live in Savannah. Might take a trip out there one day

>>dude beaner neocons are so much better than beaner liberals!
they are, they aren;t voting to take my gibs away

also i meant texan spics, not texans in general

Attached: 1519834136167.jpg (745x436, 49K)

I wish I had a boyfriend to fuck me in my ass like this.

idk, im full of right wing beaners, theyre usually closed borders. Then again, I dont know a single 1st or 2nd-gen spic, idk for sure about 3rd gen tho

It won't matter in a 100 years as whites in Texas will basically be extinct by then. Texans will pretty much have become brown colored mutts with vague Euro-American looks. You already have the most nonwhites moving in out of any state that isn't California. You've basically become a hub for cities in the Midwest and Northwest to put their nonwhites in. While all the Negros in Pittsburgh have been moving out for places like the South. Our city has become much more safer. So I'll give you that. You rarely ever get European immigrants anymore as they're already well aware of how third world most of your state is.

I hope you do get the money eventually, The Midwest/Western PA and Northwest are the truly the best parts of America if you want to live somewhere homogeneous and not worry about Tyrone or Pablo stealing your shit.

Attached: 1520678850651.png (550x548, 138K)

Hey what's going on amigos I thought we were fine
But for real whoever says niggers are better than us must be a nigger

they wont bea ble to read it if theyre illegals

>I have a friend from Georgia who swears that I'd love to live in Savannah
Savannah is a very nice place, spent a few years there. Really should go back and visit one day.

Its home to an arts college though, so expect a lot of liberal college kids in the downtown area.

I've never met a Mexican.

Take a nigger, make it less violent but just as stupid. Multiple its birthrate by 10. And finally make it so conservatives love them and talk about how traditional and family oriented they are.

Done.

i don't even hate spics but that pic is glorious

In Madrid, España you will find swarms of Mexicans. Mostly as street performers.
>Plaza Mayor, Madrid
Go there, outside towards the shopping centers and statues.

Hispanics average higher IQs than blacks, m8.

What did Japan mean by this?

Attached: 1520632291313NIP.webm (1244x700, 2.24M)

Never saw so many interracial couples in my life than in Savannah

That was in 2000 tho

Because you have almost 70mil chicanos in your country?

All you will get is 'EY ESE... Mexibrod are bros bro.. They good food and women cabron.... Plus el based religion bro.. Pinche gringo'

t. nigger

>you funny
>you so gay canada
>HAHA

Mexicans are pretty good. They ahve high work ethic and are pretty docile.. the chicanos, on the other hand can range from being dependable to being nightmare criminals.. America is probably Mexico's biggest problem with regards to crime

They're super lively. They love humor and family.

>pretty good
Yeah if you consider drug dealing, theft, assault, abuse to be of high quality in a white society, goy.

>drug dealing, theft, assault, abuse
The cartels were created by white people in the US government.

Bullshit. Every half mexicunt I've ever met is arrested for drug dealing, drug abuse, meaning, they do a lot more harm in society they just don't get caught for. They truly think they have more rights to this area than whites that are 8+ generations.
I never said cartel.

Attached: Who pays for the taxes and where does it go.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

no you idiot, they'd always been a parallel culture to us. It was only less evident in the 20th century because some niggers were smart enough to figure out that working in a factory - EG any form of work that requires an IQ over 85; considering how 80% of blacks have an IQ less than 100 - was better than shitting out on the streets all day.

Attached: 1518234216061.png (426x510, 154K)

Mexicans in Europe are the same as everywhere. Saw loads of mariachi bands street performing, it was awful, they were dirty, and sent children to go rob Europeans while they watched. "Really good people" yeah fucking right.

>they do a lot more harm in society they just don't get caught for
99% of the construction force in Texas is Hispanic.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you 50 IQ mongrel. Learn how to have a fucking conversation.

Sounds like they are pretty based overall. Plus, they make good food.

undervalued thread.

>t. G.I. Jose

>Resorting to emotion and ad-hominems when you get btfo twice

lol

No, don't fall for it.
They are pretty big rapists, sexists, racists, etc. Their food is horrible, esp at Mexican restaurants, it's disgusting. Now, if a white woman can perfect it and cook it, it can be tasty, but not better than European food.