Multiculturalism is GOOD

I only had extremely good experience with multiculturalism. I was growing up in an normal german city, was going to a normal german gesamtschule.

about 20% of my classmates were foreigners, 10% Italian/greek 10% Turks.

Ahmed is still a good friend to this day, he has blue eyes, black hair and is a total chad now. My italian friends are doing also good, we always had good times together, and i really enjoy all the different cultures in my city.

But.

Since 2015 i see these weird foreigners that behave like total subhumans, and even my brown friends are against these people coming in. You need to understand that multiculturalism is a good thing as long it is not a flood of other cultures as it is now.

Healthy multiculturalism is perfect and enriches every society, prove me wrong.

pic related me and ahmed having fun in summer camp

Attached: meandahmed.png (1531x1114, 3.32M)

11 years ago

please no ban

>Healthy multiculturalism is perfect and enriches every society, prove me wrong.
Sweden.

your friend ahmet is whiteish and if he's not lunatic muslim then he's totally ok

the fat one looks more like carlos garcia but okay.

>hurr durr italians = multicultural

no stupid multicultural means nonwhite.

Attached: 1519275831027.jpg (1342x976, 500K)

it sounds like your friends adopted german culture. it just shows that when you let in hoardes of savages, they don't care about your culture, but if you let in a few, they are forced to conform.

Turks and Germans are super close, proven many times over, perhaps due to Turco Germanic ethnogenesis many Germans originate from.

basically you didn't even advocate for multiculturalism, OP. you advocated for a more restrictive immigration policy to preserve your own culture. your posts shows that multiculturalism can't work.

Shill thread

Attached: BusinessPartenerProfessional_neg_cmyk.jpg (2925x945, 566K)

>Turco Germanic ethnogenesis many Germans originate from

Attached: 1516973469766.jpg (560x560, 45K)

SAGE

Ive been here since 2008, this is my last post.

I typed this at least 10 times, but this time i mean it.

You guys need to open your minds, your vision is only black and white, the only thing that matters is LOVE, i know you don't know what love means, but that is okay. Just leave this site for a few years and you will experience it too. Life is in the present, not tomorrow or yesterday, having fun is in the present, and having fun and loving is the most important thing. Everything else is not as important. They can take your pride and your honor, but they can never take your love. But they will give you hate and fear.

See ya and praise life

Attached: 2007le20%germany.png (1603x970, 3.77M)

what a bunch of hedonistic, hippy dippy retardation based on feelzzz instead of realzzz. cya next week, faggot

>this time i mean it

Attached: 49df100f67bb598c7e03d8a2bae960d75345c89c4f3fcf8ef93c3b1123085319.jpg (300x312, 24K)

Trust me it's not. I've been to africa, the middle east, and america.

Guess what country had the least friendly people?

What i've found amazing is that the poorer and harder their life gets the more friendly they get.

It's the young generation of hardcore islamic families(that got that way thanks to your zionist friends)that come to us that is behaving that shitty and degenerate. People of all colors and cultures are people too you know? You are just sitting there, reading memes, being far away from reality.

This world can never in the age of Internet stay in seperated countries, a one world world WILL happen, there is no way around it, and it will not be white. Stop living in the past you cuck, why don't you try out real life? It's pretty good.

Attached: blondegod.png (1603x1045, 3.67M)

what are you talking about, you retard?

Attached: ILL BBB.png (561x544, 446K)

multiculturalism isnt a good thing, its simply neutral... and a very fine line between neutral and bad. when your classes are like 10>% white theres something seriously wrong and no one benefits, same with having a few people from every ethnicity, all that does is form pockets of friends based on their own race who speak their own language, have their own food and do their own hobby

I lived in Istanbul for 3 years, many turks are pretty chill. There's lots of subhuman turks, yes, but by far not as big a proportion as most other arab countries. I guess since Turkey isn't (or wasn't) an islamic state people don't get their brains so filled with islam shit, at least people who grow up in the cities.

That said, I kinda agree with you. A little immigration is ok, especially if they aren't full on somali-nigger-subhumans. If immigration is low enough, immigrants will mix with locals and assimilate, out of pure necessity, because otherwise they're the odd one out. It's as soon as they aren't forced to integrate that things to to shit.

>89 times
damn son

Multiculturalism only works when it's cultures who aren't TOO far behind the host country in terms of advancement. Aside from that, some religions just clash with other cultures and always will. Muslims will NEVER be able to 'play nice' with westerners because their culture just contrasts too much with ours. Their religion explicitly tells them that their objective is to subjugate other cultures until they eventually displace all peoples of all nations. There is no reasoning with them; there is no reasoning with people who are so hellbent on gaining access to an eternal afterlife that they are willing to destroy other lives.

Attached: islam.jpg (599x350, 33K)

>t. descendant of negro muds from sprain

seconding this.
I've never seen a proper muslim fully integrated into western society, that's true. The shitskins that manage to integrate are never practicing muslims. Even when I lived in Turkey all of my turkish friends weren't actually practicing muslims.

/thread

>I've never seen a proper muslim fully integrated into western society, that's true
I've met a few, they always owned gas stations.

Nice pasta, m8. Haven’t seen this one before.

Attached: 61198175-93FF-4306-8419-833EC03357EE.jpg (317x284, 22K)

Easy access to accelerants is always thought of as advantageous to Muslims.

meh, they were more concerned with shoplifters and banging qts.

Shitskins in Spain are generally not well integrated. They form their communities and barely mingle with locals. Good thing they mostly stopped coming after the economic downturn.
The chinese are friendlier in that way, they don't mind assimilating, on the contrary, they're always trying to adapt. Admittedly, they usually run small shops and simply want to attract customers, but at least they make an effort in being forthcoming to their clientele.
Latin americans are of course the best integrated, since they don't have the language barrier, and the cultural differences are only minor.

>the poorer and harder life gets the friendlier people become
To a foereigner. Ever think what these people act like when they don’t have some European/ American tourist in front of them and just their own race?
No, of course not.

>they always owned gas stations
>all it takes to create Napalm is diesel, styrofoam and engine oil

Attached: internal-screaming-9367937.png (500x522, 130K)

Are you sure they weren't Indians?
(Street-shitting Indians, not American Indians. God damn you, Columbus, for creating this ambiguity.)

THIS.
The whole idea that poverty or suffering makes a person better is proto-catholic bullshit. It's the same crap that the jews pull with the holocaust, like being oppressed made them saints, and not bitter and vengeful.
In my experience, third-world tier people rarely are genuinely friendly, they're usually just trying to get something from you.
On the other hand, one of the places where people have been amazingly nice and I didn't really expect it, was burgerland. Like euros have this image of the asshole whitetrash burger (maybe you have your own movies to blame for that), but I found americans to be some of the friendliest people anywhere, ever. And it generally felt like genuine kindness, like a sort of naive goodness coming from people who precisely had never dealt with significant hardships. Same goes for Canadians, btw. Just as friendly.

In America, you’re forced to integrate because you have to work to eat here.
America is also huge, so immigrants (bar Hispanics) are spread out and can’t form political blocs.
1st and 2nd generation Americans are almost always well integrated.

You should know Your 12 and know everything

I've met all types: Indians, pakistanis, afghanis, iranians, iraqis, etc.

In my experience it was literally the opposite, but then again I've only been to CA, TX and the northeast.

what's the point, just get some bleach and ammonia and you get the same effects without the environment damage

Indians are usually pretty cool I've found. Muslims can fuck off though.

I like sikhs more than muslims, usually. The ones who go to college are usually american enough though.

True, dont want no spooks and gooks in my land

subjective

My best buddy in high school was black and we would still be good friends today if he didn't turn into a nigger by dropping of school and getting a woman pregnant. We used to play 40k together pre-niggering.

>Ahmed
>blue eyes
yeah right

Turks are whiter than you'd expect. Many of the non-rural ones could easily pass for spaniards or italians. Prolly has to do with mixing with slavs and greeks during the ottoman empire. Atatürk was blonde and blue-eyed because he was born in present-day greece when it was all ottoman.

>pass for spaniards or italians.
I already said they were brown shitskins, no need to repeat yourself

multiculturalism is fine if the immigrants reform to their new countries ways and culture. Nothing from the past can be brought with you if you want to live on another countries land.

not a single culture in the history of the world did that

Canada

Attached: end me.jpg (601x508, 28K)

I've mostly been in midwest (wisconsin, illinois, indiana, michigan) with some maryland, NC, florida, utah, now hawaii.

I have lived around indians, chinese, and pacific islanders and 99% of them conformed and fit in. Not the somalians though

My city currently has roving gangs of African youths mugging and bashing people in the street or with home invasions.

Dude, did you take a look at the countries from where these people hail? What, did the camels make them batsh t crazy insane fundamentalist bloodbath-prone hellholes??? or was it the desert. or was it exactly the same people who are now immigrating in? turks I don't know, turkey seems half reasonable, secular, normal. take a look at the country from which those immigrants come, then realize that, on average, that country is that way because those people made it that way.

>prove me wrong
you're a faggot and if everyone was you everyone would rightfully kill themselves and you wouldn't have a society at all

I'll second this. Asians (including Indians) almost always assimilate. The high school I went to was mainly whites, Asians, and natives, and I don't recall any racial tension; we all got along pretty damn well.