Time for a good old Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei thread (fans of other Kumeta works are welcome too)

time for a good old Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei thread (fans of other Kumeta works are welcome too)
post best girl, favourite jokes, confuse anime-only friends with Kafka references, argue whether Ringo is better than Bure, have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogAWpS9WLA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marathoned the first season yesterday/today.
Easily the best SHAFT show.

Almost ending the second season. Some faggot spoiled the ending for me in a "describe an anime badly" thread. Why are there people that just tell you the ending when you don't want to hear it and when you get pissed they say something like "get over it, it's not about the ending" when 9/10 times the ending is the most memorable part of the series. One could say I'm in despair right now.

>1919x1077

MPHC doesn't include subs when I screenshot, so I need to printsceen and paste into pain the old fashioned way, then cut my second screen out..
That can fuck with resolution.

the ending is not even a part of the series
also all OP videos spoil it

>it was an accident!
>implying

Kudo-kun is sensei’s best wife (male).

Bure>Ringo>Rumba

Most people on Sup Forums will never reead the ending and only know about it from hearsay and what they could make out on the raws when they were posted a few years ago and what actual people that can read the raws told them at the time. If people that knew Japanese told them it ended in a female bukkake most people on Sup Forums would believe it.

Good old Kumeta.
Hope shaft picks up Kakushigoto some day.

Hope Kumeta picks up Kakushigoto some day

Reminder that Chiri was the best girl.

I haven't finished the series yet but I don't really find that knowing the ending has lessened my enjoyment of it. It's not like the show has a plot or anything.

I am, however, still INCENSED that Sup Forums spoiled Rakugo for me.

Bure = Rumba > Ringo

It's still going isn't it?
It's just the scanlations that have stopped, I think.

Season 2 when?

Ringo = Rumba > Bure

The ending was never adapted and never will because the fujoshit VA died and SHAFT is too busy milking gatarishit

youtube.com/watch?v=ogAWpS9WLA8

>SHAFT is too busy milking gatarishit
KinoGatari ended this year.

So innocent

Main story is over. Nisio made other stories but i'm not sure that nips would want an anime of side stories (or at least about the ones not related to Shinobu) and Monogari's sales were getting lower and lower lately. Shaft needs to find another franchise.

shinbou needs to stop wasting money on cigs and suddenly they will start breaking even again

How hard would she crave his dick?

The newer light novels are still continuing the main story, aren't they?

He'd resist her.
But that'd only make her hornier.

I'm so glad fanart of this exists.

No.

>Monogari's sales were getting lower and lower lately.
It's shinbou fault fore saying "we will adapt all the novels!!" during S2. Of course that saying that will affect the sales. Why would someone buy the BD when you know that there's gonna be a sequel not matter what?

I feel like there should be a couple Joshiraku OVAs a year, so Kumeta could go on full rants against the world instead of dancing around stuff like in Kakushigoto, while keeping up to date with all the stuff that's happening.