The yuri and yaoi has become very popular lately

why i want more hetero romance and less fujo bait and yuri bait

But hetero romance is fucking boring.

Yuribait is there to increase sales. Just enough to get the yurifags to buy while straight enough for normal people to stomach it.

And Yuri romance is fucking disgusting.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Global rule 3 forbids indecipherable text.

Speak for yourself nignog.

It's not a KF thread so obviously the mods will do fuck all about this moron

>normal people
The disgusting otakus who self-insert into yuri shows, like you, are not normal. You are the fucking cancer thats killing this industry.
Take a look at Pixiv, the images with the highest are all fucking obscene and disgusting. The otakus are too thirsty for that.
Normies want to see more yuri development in yuri shows. They always complain about "yuribait", right? Now kill yourself

There's very little yuri if you don't want to see it, and there's very little yaoi if you chose not to watch the obvious yaoi shows. Het is everywhere.

>Normies
I'm not saying yurifags are normal, ESL. Read it again. Also you should fuck off.

We don't want smelly cunts here

Any homosexual relationship is fucking disgusting. I won't play favorites to gay shit either.

I think you should read his post again before you call someone ESL, user.

Reminder to use the report function to notify the moderation staff of low-quality threads.

Here are some ongoing and archived trash from OP

>Re:creators
Fucking kill yourself OP

Be wiser and give them a taste of what they do to other fandoms with canon straight couples: pick gay characters and make them straight.

Is that a grown up Mamika or a younger Alice? Why are the proportions so off?

Mamika is standing on a box for the kiss.

They do this shit all the time anyway.
This fug was fucking old men for money for 163 chapters and then they made his fall for a girl

>fuuka
Should I read this for the bullshit?

There is nothing but bullshit there