“So I pushed my thumb, pointer, and middle finger into each eye. I gripped each eyeball, twisted...

>“So I pushed my thumb, pointer, and middle finger into each eye. I gripped each eyeball, twisted, and pulled until each eye popped out of the socket — it felt like a massive struggle, the hardest thing I ever had to do,” she said. “Because I could no longer see, I don't know if there was blood. But I know the drugs numbed the pain. I'm pretty sure I would have tried to claw right into my brain if a pastor hadn't heard me screaming, ‘I want to see the light!’ — which I don't recall saying — and restrained me.”
>She continued: “He later said, when he found me, that I was holding my eyeballs in my hands. I had squished them, although they were somehow still attached to my head.”
>Across the street, terrified churchgoers from the South Main Chapel and Mercy Center watched on.
Is this the power of christ?

Attached: goodchristiangirl.png (1070x1259, 613K)

I'm never sleeping again.

>tfw ywn be this devout

white people...

I push my fingers into my
EEEEEYYYYYYYEESS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

What drugs makes you do that?

>LOL GOD SPEAKS TO ME

christcuck and mudshits in a nutshell

Stupid bitch. She had pretty nice looking eyes too..

people need to learn how to take a deep breath, especially while on drugs. we need proper drug education, like: how to eat a ten strip and still act like a functioning human being

some meth head sold me his wife for a night for $30

SSRIs

WTF was she on? Bath Salts?

>Kaylee Muthart
>Mutthart
MuriMutt confirmed

> But I know the drugs numbed the pain
More like the power of some serious opioids

Too much desu

I.T

little girl took some bad tabs of some N-BOME and demons convinced her to rip her eyes out.

This is why you dont do fucking drugs.

And yet, if Mike Pence says he hears God speak to him, I am a bigot if I dispute him.

I bet she was a cokehead. Blondes in particular always get that cokehead squint.

Confirm'd.

Attached: 1520705125605.gif (404x416, 180K)

did you get meth head from a meth head?

>I still want to go to school to become a marine biologist — although I'm blind, I can still go underwater to feel the pressure and deepness. In the meantime, in addition to my outpatient psychiatric treatment, I've gone to the Commission for the Blind for physical-therapy training with a cane, and joined a new church to avoid the drug users I knew at my old one. I plan to attend 90 Narcotics Anonymous meetings in 90 days. Once I raise enough money on GoFundMe, I'm going to get a seeing-eye dog.
>Of course there are times when I get really upset about my situation, particularly on nights when I can't fall asleep. But truthfully, I'm happier now than I was before all this happened. I'd rather be blind than dependent on drugs.
This is one way to kick a drug habit.

Attached: 28783034-10211439963055590-822797102621917184-o-1520619262[1].jpg (480x640, 46K)

My pastor talked about this. She lrobably took Matthew 5 a little to literally
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Dont let your memes only be dreams

Attached: 1500344408817.jpg (499x499, 218K)

>do drugs
>gouge eyes out
>blame God

Attached: 1501535981927.gif (460x345, 492K)

I mean, it's in the Book. If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. (or somesuch)

when you gouge the eyes out of your 56% face leaving 56% of your face intact

This is the problem with sub-human retards interpreting religious texts

Probably was suckin on bbc when her drug dealer was like “ayo bitch try this at home”

Then her mom found pics of bbc on her phone and took her to church

>groanzone.jpg

So she took drugs to “pass time” at church.

You know the rest of the story.

>cult member does retarded cult shit

shocking

Attached: deny-jesus-christ.png (363x483, 132K)

It's the only thing slowly stops this AAACHEEE

>blame God
That's atheist logic though. Blame the man who they refuse to believe in. It's incredibly delusional and borderline psychotic.

the current state of Women ladies and gentleman, this is worse than that recent mexican cartel video

Attached: 1519013979114.jpg (755x964, 87K)

>coalburner
>druggie
nothing of value was harmed

Attached: 321.jpg (333x151, 8K)