New leader of the Canadian conservative party

Is Doug Ford /our guy/?

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-progressive-conservatives-pcs-new-leader-election-1.4571014

Attached: IMG_0398.jpg (1086x724, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szGv1_laQLk
cp24.com/video?clipId=68597
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's about as close you can get to /ourguy/ in Canada right now

also he's not the federal Conservative leader, he's the Ontario leader

YES

and by "as close as you can get" I mean he's not a completely cucked idiot

my bad.

Can he run as a federal leader in 2019 or is that not possible?

His brother was a funny chap

Good luck Ontario

Leaf ignorant of our own political system here (because it's boring). When do I vote for this guy to be Prime Minister? Will take literally anyone who isn't female, isn't Trudeau (so the same thing there I guess), and isn't into importing a shit-ton of non-white immigrants

Attached: canada.gif (500x291, 696K)

youtube.com/watch?v=szGv1_laQLk

live stream they are trying to fuck ford over RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1517902363851.jpg (600x599, 314K)

you are 15 so you can not VOTE

FUCK YES

older than you faggot, just new to this shitty province and never cared about politics until I saw how fucked Ontario is. Trump made politics interesting so now I'm playing catch-up

I bet that coward doesn't even smoke crack

he used to be a dealer. Based Ford understands supply and demand.

>Trump made politics interesting so now I'm playing catch-up

Attached: 1517600566938.png (466x490, 24K)

>live stream they are trying to fuck ford over RIGHT NOW

cp24.com/video?clipId=68597

this is gunna be interesting goys

Is the alleged Paedophile gonna win?

>I bet that coward doesn't even smoke crack
i kinda hope there was only one crack smoking ford

>he used to be a dealer. Based Ford understands supply and demand.
this i fully support

current status: pic related

Attached: shut-it-down.jpg (2040x3160, 617K)

What the fuck is going on at the announcement? Why does the riding matter for the votes?

good summary from another user in another thread on the race thus far:

>Trudeau will still be there until 2019. Doug Ford is running for leader of the Ontario PC Party. Ontario is the most liberal shithole in all of Canada, and they've been a liberal province for the last 15 years. The PCs first went with this sketchy looking drug dealing motherfucker who flip flopped on every issue and touched his lady staff members. Once he was out, Carolyn Mulroney and her deep state Canadian press team tried to get her into first place, and then finally it came down to a close race between Christine Elliot (a good candidate and wife of our previous federal finance minister, Jim Flaherty) and Doug. Doug can throw better punches though. Most importantly, it won't be a stable race now--it'll be more American Trump style.

Ford won, and the establishment is pissed. They've done a recount and it was reported that he still won be .5%
The recount has been finished but they're refusing to release the results.

This guy you vote for PM

Ford for Premier

Attached: 1297959037556_ORIGINAL.jpg (650x474, 38K)

I'm no Ford Nation lad, but I like him, I really do. I want him to take out Trudeau, if possible. I voted for Trudeau to get rid of Harper, but if I had known then what I know now, I would have voted for anyone else. Oh, god, it burns.

Attached: 1517775590019.jpg (1526x1477, 259K)

You killed us

There was nothing wrong with Harper.

After he's done with Ontario, I'd be okay with also seeing him snap Scheer's head off by accident, and then becoming Prime Minister.
Seriously, with all the faggotry we've undergone lately. we could do with a good hull-scraping.

Attached: 1446916665000.jpg (940x705, 87K)

Harper was a pro-corporate establishment cunt. His worst crime was cutting corporate taxes by 50 billion and manufacturing a deficit for his banker buddies. Canadian corporations still have trillions sitting in banks doing nothing, since that dickhead harper didn't tie the cuts to job creation. Also fuck TPP and fuck you for supporting it.

Rob was a good lad.

If Mr. Ford can overtake this muppet before 2019, then I think we have a game. kek can make it happen.

Attached: 1493163384231.jpg (213x255, 8K)

>Doug is running provincially
>I voted for Truedue over Harper
this is why we can't have nice things

Attached: bawwww.jpg (294x433, 12K)

won'y happen bud.

>won't

my bad

>Andrew Scheer
His public address style is like a 5th grader doing a shitty presentation in front of the class - stilted and awkward. FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1520710781261.jpg (1600x900, 455K)

Being honest, I bet the Jews in Ontario are shitting their breeks right now. Godspeed, Mr. Ford. Nice job.

Attached: 0classylol-2.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Harper would have straight-up sold your personal asshole to the Chinese, but then Trudeau came along and just gave it to them for free. Please tell me you're not actually this dim.

Attached: 1439279951001.jpg (468x385, 21K)

Are you upset? Scheer is a sock-puppet, and nothing more.

Heres hoping so. Mr. Ford hails from the WASPiest part of Toronto, hes probably the only one who can save us

Scheer won so he’s leading the feds.
He’s also a massive neocon fuck.

Can't happen unfortunately. That said unfucking Ontario and changing the politics there could have ancillary effects.

>am I upset that a sock-puppet that a better alternative to a flaming faggot?
yes.

Attached: 1311200486162.jpg (457x547, 171K)