Dragon Ball Super:

If we get our own /db/ will we finally be free of the toyo/gohan/tori/cauli/whatever posters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcR_UE5OKyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why doesn't Goku just use Mofuba on Jiren?

>ywn be Helles' angel

Do you think she makes him take care of her needs?

Maybe, but I don't blame her. That angel is handsome.

>episode tonight gonna be 10 min of ribrianne because shes the easiest to animate

*cancels your anime*

Pssssh 3.5%

Top tier ending to the current arc
>Zeno erases U7 because they lose, and he creates a new one exactly after kid buu dies, and super restarts except it's good this time

can't wait for the inevitable
>goodbye lord champa

epic Sup Forumsros

Rent free

Hit vs. Jiren was one of the most anticipated fights of the arc and it sucks it's going to look like shit because they put it right after the special

zenos get btfo in ep 126

Preview looks alright, if a little uncorrected

its more a massacre
jiren will completely body hit

preview usually looks a bit worse than whats actually gonna air

cause it's mafuba

i give him probs for being sturdy
however jiren just looks like he's toying with him

>N-no Jir-

When does tonight's episode come on?

in 2hours

JIREN STOP!!! LEAVE HIT ALONE!!!

>Pretty love soilder of love and love, Ribrianne!
>Jiren, In the name of love, I will eliminate you!

>never win an important fight in your life
>still have the most iconic and memorable moments in anime history

How does he do it?

Why is Jiren so mean? Hit only wanted donuts.

CHADgeta always wins baby.

>challanges someone way out of his league
its hits fault that he can't handle it

What would you feed Champa

Bills

Cyanide

why do people like any other character that itnt goku? you guys know that he's always been, is, and will be the best and the main character?

Cyanide

youtube.com/watch?v=tcR_UE5OKyU
Anyone know the OST that plays here?

>You MUST like the MC
Fuck off, Gokupedro.

bad cats need to be erased

>Jiren spared Kale and Ribrianne
>but not Hit
I hate Jiren

Here’s my attempt at fixing Super’s opening arcs. The rule is basically no adding/removing main transformations nor arcs themselves. These are meant to be changes to Toriyama’s shitty outlines só that every change can happen in both the manga and the anime

>SSG unchanged in the power scaling: far stronger than no god ki Vegetto but still does not even compare to Beerus

>SSG is not achieved permanently with the ritual and the training that Vegeta and Goku undergo on Beerus' planet just after BoG is meant for them to unlock SSG for themselves. The reason for them training there in the first place is because of Champa's tournament which makes Beerus force them to como over and train on his planet for a couple months in advance

>U6 tournament: yep, before RoF. SSG Vegeta is no match for Hit, SSG Goku says he is going to try the Kaioken on top of SSG and kicks Hit around for a bit but without managing to put him down just yet. He gives up because of no stamina to go on and Hit purposefully loses to Monaka just like in Super. Goku makes it clear that SSG kaioken is not viable and some foreshadowing regarding SSGSS is laid down. The future multiversal tournament is mentioned, too

>RoF arc: his soldiers collect the Earth DBs while everybody was away for the previous arc. Four months later the Freeza fight begins with first form Freeza and base Goku equally matched, his final form then outclasses SS2 and 3 Goku, loses to SSG until he pulls out his Golden form, but then ends up bodied by SSB Goku. SSB has heavy stamina drain and Goku turns it off when he begins to offer Freeza the chance to escape, ends up death beamed by Freeza for his efforts (no meme laser here). SSB Vegeta steps in to save kakarot and kicks Freeza out of Golden but ends up with Earth blown up under his nose, everything from there on happens exactly as in the anime

>FT arc: don’t care enough about this shit arc to bother improving it myself, you’re welcome to try your hand at it

Yes, like that moment when he cried, or the moment where 18 broke his arm, or that moment where cried and Frieza killed him, or the moment when Cell fucked his shit up after his Final Flash failed, or that moment where Kid Gohan saves his ass, or that....

I rarely ever anyone say Goku is their favourite character despite being the main

based jiren taking out the trash

>tfw there's gonna be not one, not two, but three doses in today's episode.

Hes awesome unless Vegeta is around.

Love and affection and...stuff.

YOU WILL NOT DESTROY THE DONUT FRANCHISE TODAY JIREN!

>Jiren spared Ribrianne
No, he knew he was no match for Ribrianne so he just sat there like limp gray dick.

>>you're welcome to try your hand at it
Hit Black. Enough said.

Jiren is a gentleman.

How is the Donut man trash but not Kale?

>>FT arc: don’t care enough about this shit arc to bother improving it myself, you’re welcome to try your hand at it

vegeto kills merged faggot. come on, people would have loved that shit.

No, I hope that helped

>spared
One of them he didn't bother fighting, the other he said his meme "owari da" line that has a 0% rate of being right (it having been wrong both times he said it, the latest was with Goku). Jiren saying owari da is some ebin meme just like Dyspo getting tied up.

No, it really wasn't. Everyone who wasn't a delusional Hitfag knew that Jiren was going to completely fodderize le ebin donut man.

Glad you don't work for Toei since they already have enough incompetent writers.

kale is irrelevant
she's like some shitty background character nobody gives a shit about just like the furries

>>FT arc: don’t care enough about this shit arc to bother improving it myself, you’re welcome to try your hand at it

Leave Jiren to me. Omae wa yasunde

The only improvement the Trunks ark needed was to better Zamasu. In the opening to that season, he looked like he was supposed to be some sort of tragic deity who had a fall from grace. It would have been better if he had been shown the monster that he was fated to become should he continue as he was, and steps could have been made to correct his thinking and have him grow as a character.

He doesn't deserve this.

Cock.

>helles' angel
>hells angel

Borareta is love
Borareta is life
Borareta a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE BORARETA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY BORARETA-SAN
I want to hold hands with him and have consensual sex with him in the robot boipussi for the sole purpose of transhumanism

stop

>SSJ4
Back behind the wall, Pedro.

Just fix the fight against Merged Zamasu (do what the manga did, admit it guys it was a million times better than the anime) and remove SSRage

Kale is the best out of the shitty saiyan trio at least.

He looks like he's about to cry.

It's sad such talent was wasted on this. Unless the artist traced, then it's about the right amount of talent

All the FT arc needed a less rushed ending that didn't make all of Trunks' efforts and suffering meaningless,

she's a chinese bootleg broly

>it's going to look like shit because they put it right after the special
The Special looked ok at best user. Pretty bad compared to other Anime

>>you're welcome to try your hand at it
Zamasu's shitty hatred for mortals is changed. Instead, he actually feels bad for mortals, but just feels that killing them is the right thing to do. He still hates them, but it's better than
>I hate ningen XD
Goku Black is now replaced with Trunks Black. We already have enough Gokus.

What is he planning?

Soon

>People think Hit will get bodied

He's going to hurt Jiren more than Goku did mark my words. Jiren will have to take time to recover afterwards. Explain why else Jiren isn't just wrecking everyone in the following episodes, or why Goku is fighting openly without having Jiren come after him?

How to job to Damom.

Don't worry, I'll avenge you Master Hit

most of the drawings looked awful
there was no detail to them
the only thing that was decent was the OST

to go to work.

How would All Might do in the tournament of power?

>Migatte no Gokui Goku with his god gi never
Why Toriyama hate us?

>>People think Hit will get bodied
But he will. Even if your wishful thinking with him getting in some damage on the buff ayy comes true it won't change that the dickhead is sure to get bodied and ringed out.

the next few days will just be Hit bullying , won't it?

Because you're ungrateful.

>We already have enough Gokus.
There's never enough Gokus.

Indeed
The thing actually shakes

i heard that they went back to the OG clothing because the jap fanbase didn't like the new clothes

Yeah but her design is neat. Also being able to alternate between berserker to controlled is unique and looks cool. My only gripe is the thing that sets her off, but broly is just as bad in that regard.

Damn, a Trunks Black would've been sexy as fuck.

We have Bardock, who get shilled endlessly, Turles, Whoten, who has done nothing ever, and the main one himself.

Boiled seamen

goku jr, kid goku, gt goku, brilliant scientist goku, kfc goku

>Goku's defeat at Saiyan arc wasn't important
>Freeza's body guard's defeat wasn't important
>Guldo's defeat wasn't important
>19's defeat wasn't important

Reminder that Sup Forums loves Dragon Ball Super

where's your donuts?

>talk shit
>get hit

>3.5%

>NO MORE WARMING UP THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!