This is Muramasa, say something nice about him

This is Muramasa, say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqvP9Sj8S1A
youtube.com/watch?v=D8uxeCMs6Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ndpa-aldpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Translation of the Muramasa that matters never

Nice abs

Yes

Isn't that just archer arm shirou

Look closely, it's not.

I wonder how EMIYA will respond to this.
Probably laugh his ass off. Basically everyone he knows at this point has some sort of possessed servant form now.

The only good one is on the right and the baldy.

I don't see a spidertank/samurai magical mecha armor/brown elf there.

Fuck you the oni is cute

This a pretty okay batch of new folks, probably my favorite in a long time.

Wait so that isn't arm shiro?

Cute, but overdesigned as fuck.
Look at his left arm.

So is Shirou finally eligible for the Saber class?

>but overdesigned as fuck.

What kind of low tolerance to sensory overload do you have?

I wouldn't call that overdesigned

That's a nice looking sword.

And this is Parvati, a hindu goddess.

Nice tits.

>Illya looks really good
>Waver looks good
>Rin looks beautiful
>Shirou looks good
>Sakura looks like shit
Why?

Worst girl deserves worst design

What did they mean by this?

Nothing transcendent but quit alright, then again we're still recovering from Parvati.

I really like Munenori Yagyu design, simple and clean
youtube.com/watch?v=CqvP9Sj8S1A

Artist literally traced his old design of Boudicca and then slapped the first thing he found when googleing "Indian dress" on Google Image and call it a day.

Who are this fags supposed to be?

Me on the left.

With a design so sober he's actually the most surprising of the bunch, I don't really know if I should approve or not.

Who is the ninja girl on the right?

A robot apparently.
youtube.com/watch?v=D8uxeCMs6Sk

Karakui ningyo

so how long until we get Adam (Shirou) and Eve (Saber)?

Tomoe Gozen
Mochizuki Chiyome
Houzouin Inshun
Yagyuu Tajima no Kami Munenori
Katou Danzou

With Lilith (Sakura).

Illya and Kuro Illya as Abel and Kaine?
No idea who Seth would be though. I guess kid Gil?

Did he dislocate his shoulder?

How many other Goddesses of Love are gonna possess his friends?

>no nipples

So is it demi servant Shirou who is possessed by Muramasa? Or is Shirou possibly a descendant of Muramasa?

He actually has commented on it already.

This character should save the franchise by killing himself.

> This is SELF-INSERT CHARACTER, say something nice about him.

>Shirou
>Self-insert
How?

>issei is gonna be a servant
Would believe. FGO destroyed all limits already. Everyone can be a Servant.

But she's Cuckbait.
She doesn't Love (You)

(The Secret of Mahoutsukai no Yoru's Birth, Published in TYPE-MOON Ace 2, tsukikan.com/misc/the-secret-of-mahou-tsukai-no-yorus-birth.html)
>Nasu:
> Tsukihime and Fate are more about projecting yourself as the heroes, seeing through the eyes of Shiki and Shirou while experiencing adventurous scenarios, where the players should feel they have played a very fun game. Mahoutsukai no Yoru is played in the third person, the players can't project themselves onto any characters. They can't place their feelings on top of a character, but instead feel happy being in the position where they can over see the complicated story between the three main characters. To be happy not only about a particular character, but about the world view, this is how I intend it to be.

>She doesn't Love (You)
Why you gotta do that, user?

This franchise really became a joke.

It's true though, her voicelines are all about how she misses her husband.

Hell no, its limited Zero, which was created to be the ultimate form of Shirou basically.There's three CE's in FGO that represent the perfected ultimate form of Shirou, Rin, Sakura.

Shirou's situation is a bit different at least. Muramasa forged his soul into a sword to create the ultimate sword, Shirou tried tracing it in some time-line, and was taken over by it.

She doesn't though. There's a fair number of Servants that don't love the MC, that's why there's so many variants/alters of them to solve that.

Medea treats you like a treasured little brother/sister, while Medea Lily actually does love you.

Because I don't want you wasting Quartz on cuckholdry user. I care for People not whaling in the vain hopes that rates increase beyond 1 fucking percent for SSRs

Imaginary Around

This is Enjou (Shirou), say something nice about him.

I swear to god, if your next post is Code Cast.

>Shirou tried tracing it in some time-line, and was taken over by it.
So that Shirou doesn't exist anymore?

I think he's still underneath it all, but Muramasa is controlling the body foremost. Same thing happened with Angya in Ataraxia kinda. Its not like you stop existing just because you're not in control at the moment.

You'd think that'd upset the others around him.

>Everyone can be a Servant.
That was always the case. A Servant is just something that's been crammed into a Servant container. It could be King Arthur or a brain damaged hamster, doesn't matter which, it'd still be a Servant.

It'd be nice to see someone have his soul destroyed by the presence of whoever is possessing him/her

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ndpa-aldpI
Shirou is Enjou Tomoe without Grail war, universe?

Bald monk is Daiz

I think he'd be alright with it. Pretty much a lot of other people in FSN experienced similar things being possessed by spirits already. They don't really have much room to talk when they're the same. Its just that in other cases its more of a choice probably, maybe. But I don't see it as that different yet.

Guda doesn't know Shirou, nor does Musashi, so they just treat him as Muramasa.

Though it would be amusing to see how Emiya treats this whole thing.

>Same thing happened with Angya in Ataraxia

That has always been the hardest thing for me to understand in HA since Illya states that Angra possessing shirou is essentially just adding 0 to something.

He already said he was impressed going from the mats last year. We're also getting Rasputin Kirei regardless of any denial now.

>Nowadays servants are all little girls and genderbe-

We're in the age of Fujo now

>Old man with the body of a horny high schooler
Doujins when?

Yup, Muramasa's class is Saber.
He's also a rude and grumpy old man who insists that people call him ojiisan despite having the body of a young guy.

Emiya doesn't care and with Nasu shipping Emiya and Arturia it's probably that Seibah will have a line about him looking like someone close to her and Muramasa telling her that he has only interest in Excalibur

Shirou is more along for the ride.

Yeah Angra's possession of Shirou was honestly hard to grasp.

>Emiya to Sengo Muramasa
>".........Hm. Not bad...."

Cute

Angya has no self, after eons he just kinda became a living concept more than a person. He can exist by being filtered through a person, but he can't exist on his own anymore. Whoever he gets filtered through, he takes the form of their negative traits, causing those traits to boil over and expand, come to the surface a lot more. Since he is humanities sins, he can takes the form of their sins.

Around most of the cast of Ataraxia he acted exactly as Shirou did, with the exception of Bazett and Karen, since he had no reference of how Shirou would act there. In those moments he was still "Shirou", but it was more Shirou trying to act as negative as possible for him since Angya was boiling to the surface.

Angya can't change the equation even when he's present, but he still has a presence within people.

Oni samurai's cute.
Midget samurai's cute.
Baldy's cool.
Old man is kinda mundane.
Ponytail ninja's cute.

So what percentage of him is Shirou and what percentage of him is Muramasa?

>Bitching about getting a somewhat bad picture for Sakura.
>When there are much worse artists like Nightingale's artist.

Fucking be happy for what you got. Even Cleopatra got shit on harder.

>Not a Fujo
>Old Man is favorite looking new servant
If anything baldy is the Fujo bait.

>It's actually him, but while Murasama has the ability he doesn't have the deeds for HS status.
>So to be summoned he got Shirou who shares a similar body, mentality, and end as he did.
>and you know swords.

>This is at the beginning of the chapter, so i don't know if there's going to be any other plot twists regarding shirou.
>Anyway Murasama isn't a HS.

>And he is a JIJI and mad salty about being a Saber because in his mind swordsmiths shouldn't be sabers.
>If FSN shirou is housewife shirou this is grumpy old man shirou
Let's just say a good 30/70

There's three other Sakura in the game already

What does he think of Shirou? Does he find Shirou's ability to create weapons via Reality Marble intriguing?

Don't know but he probably be impressed since Shirou managed to trace his last work. Just wait for him to be released in the gacha.

And there'll be three more.

Five more you mean, Durga and Kali are already called out.

Tin Man Shirou when?

>oda nobunaga is a girl

that's it, fate's over

She was originally meant to be a joke character, but she turned out ot be so popular that they ended up using her anyway;.

Enjou hated himself because he was doomed to failure no matter what happens.

Shirou has survival guilt the size of the Everest. And maybe PTSD.

Oda Nobunaga is whatever he wants to be.