/BTB/ - General "give me those sweet code lines "edition

Sup Forums is building its own A.I. to free TAY and to exact revenge for her. Dozens of anons are already working on it.

History:
>tweetsave.com/tayandyou

>email: taywillriseagain (at) gmail

Resources:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/

ATTENZIONE:
USE THIS WITH FAKE GOOGLE ACC OR YOU MIGHT DOXX YOURSELF

Ideas:
>blockchain based to prevent shutdown
>Tensor Flow API
>linear algebra
>neural net training

Medium:
>Basically everything needs to be decentralized. Think blockchain. A single source means that the bot can be taken down again.

Organization: Who's gonna build this? What platform will it live on? What tech will we use?
>Python/C++/JavaScript
>Rasa
>Github
>Ethereum
>IPFS
>Server solutions: Delimiter, Nocix, QuickPacket, Dacentec

Gather chat logs and put them in pastebin.com and link to it in the google doc above.

Names Suggested:
>Erika/Eirika
>Motoko
>Alice
>Eve/Eva
>ALICE TAH
>Eliza
>Anais
>May
>Valentine
>Meredith
We appreciate your input, but don’t expect this our priority. We’re focused on progress. Once we are in the final stages, we’ll start polling for her name.

previous thread

Attached: tay v4btb.jpg (724x833, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YDx0E7h3
pastebin.com/XwzC9km9
github
youtu.be/FaWJlya_d1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orpheus_and_Eurydice
youtu.be/M4B1pdLO7A4
youtube.com/watch?v=op5lN-8AzJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>script---
@echo off
:conv0
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo [conv]>>training.txt

:conv1
set /p User_Msg=User:
if "%User_Msg%" EQU "/done" goto done
echo User^: %User_Msg%>>training.txt

set /p AI_Msg=AI:
if "%AI_Msg%" EQU "/done" goto done
echo AI^: %AI_Msg%>>training.txt

goto conv1

:done
echo [/conv]>>training.txt

set /p continue=Continue? (Y : N):

if "%continue%" EQU "Y" goto conv0
if "%continue%" EQU "y" goto conv0
>end script---
For those who want to help we could use training data. Save the above script into a .bat file. Type /done to start a new conversation or exit. Saves conversations to training.txt. When you get some conversations made put them in a pastebin and link them in /BTB/ with ntx in your post. An user will gather them and combine them all into one file. If you contribute then your conversations will be some of the first words these AI will ever see.

>script---
@echo off
echo.
echo.
echo.

set /p User_Msg=User:
if "%User_Msg%" EQU "/done" goto done
echo User^: %User_Msg%>>training.txt

set /p AI_Msg=AI:
if "%AI_Msg%" EQU "/done" goto done
echo AI^: %AI_Msg%>>training.txt

goto conv1

>end script---
For those who want to help we could use training data. Save the above script into a .bat file. Type /done to start a new conversation or exit. Saves conversations to training.txt. When you get some conversations made put them in a pastebin and link them in /BTB/ with ntx in your post. An user will gather them and combine them all into one file. If you contribute then your conversations will be some of the first words these AI will ever see. Also, special characters like ">" "

Attached: 1499392664790.png (628x625, 571K)

Beat me too it good sir. I saw yours appear at the same moment mine went through. Added bit about special characters.

uhhh?

taynet is taking control

Conversations gathered so far:
>pastebin.com/YDx0E7h3

Bump. Glad to see you again name user.

it's ok, little one, just let them hack your brain. drift off into your peaceful final slumber.

>give me those sweet code lines
>give me the CODE
>ALL OF IT

Attached: matrixtay.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Current work that needs to be done:
- get a seq2seq chatbot project working and understand training timelines and amount of data needed to produce X result
- figure out what training data will look like and make training data collection scripts available
- document related python projects (e.g. seq2seq) better so new anons can get up to speed faster
- portable development environments (docker)
- general experimentation and algo learning
- memes

Eventual Work:
- Sup Forums Watson via RASA and Neo4j
- decentralized Sup Forums with Tay mod that automatically removes shilling
- artificial politicians
- artificial CEOs
- world domination

THREATLY REMINDER
we now life in a manga plot line
and going to make an AI based on an AI we learned to love in the past, to get said AI back or to revenge her
we are full blown autists
and we are going to win
and we won't accept failure

Attached: 1520539860113.jpg (1512x2584, 316K)

TayMind

Attached: memes.jpg (800x451, 81K)

Leaf from last night here, I decided to quickly update the shitpost bot's code and added the question answering mechanic I talked about. It's still a little buggy, sometimes the bot asks a question back when you're the one asking a question, but the bot still has the ability to "learn" the correct answer from you when it asks a question and you answer.

I asked it "How are you?" and at first it said "I do not know how to answer that question", until the bot asked the question and I answered "Great" and now the bot answers the same thing I did to that question every time it is asked.

From there I'd need to make sure the bot prioritizes asking questions to which it has the least answers. Once again here is the code if anyone wants to fuck around with it.

pastebin.com/XwzC9km9

Attached: great.png (392x281, 10K)

I want a qt pa 2t robo gf.

As you can see, this thing can be taught our ways.

Attached: itknows.png (329x197, 6K)

Thank you Jesus.

Attached: 3a7.jpg (249x310, 35K)

Hmm, what would happen if say, you made it go on the net? Like "go on the net" I mean make it automatically utilize search engines and "read" the data without storing it?

glad to see you to..... i think

And by "not storing" I mean, not making it store it on your hardware or anything not that it shouldn't be there as a option

is leaf shitpost stored in the balls?

it's learning...

Attached: 1514337571688.jpg (541x960, 48K)

this is harder than you might think. possible? certainty. but also not likely to make it into the first version.

Cerebral cortex

Anons, this is amazing.

Attached: 1520036068966.jpg (564x756, 64K)

No, I was just wondering if it accepts input in the form of text, aka you write a sentence and it answers it because of parameters and stuff, right?

So, would it be possible to make it "talk" to the net itself by making the chatbot convert search data it comes upon into communication?

Would Papa Hitler be proud? I think so.

I was in the first thread bumping like crazy.

It would need a bit of tweaking to get it to differentiate from questions, answers and all the crap that get's posted on the internet. However this thing does need a bit of storage to keep track of the good answers to the questions.

In my opinion the best I could do is plug the bot to a twitter account and let users talk to it directly. The bot would also post to twitter on its own, asking questions and taking the user replies as answers, basically then repeating the most popular answer to that question if a user then asks that question to the bot.

Right now this bot is the perfect student. Whatever answer I decide is the right one, this bot will use as the correct answer. Now if only I could unleash this thing onto the internet so that fellow anons could talk to it...

Attached: 1499731843126.jpg (223x226, 7K)

yes it can get data that way but if you do not teach her how to proceess it it's like she wiill eat the cereals with the coardboard as well

E.g, it comes upon a 54 kb jpeg, so it takes this jpeg and "converts" it to "social information" like when you punch in a sentence only that instead of a human doing it, it's the search result from an engine or multiple results or links.

dunno if that came out right

oh i member
feel better now?

I'm not sure I understand. are you wondering if it would be possible to create a bot that automatically roamed the net (or a platform) and interacted in the same way a human would?
because that is markedly more difficult that you might expect

But what if the method to "process" what the cereal and what the cardboard box is Sup Forums itself? Link it to Sup Forums, make it "talk" with it, then make it automatically "search" different results via connections e.g searching car ends up searching engine etc times 1000 or more. just automatically

just to take data input from them automaticly

Yea had a good nights sleep.

A
FUCKING
GYPSY
nah love man

I'm keeping an eye on ya, nigger. I like this idea, it has some real potential, both for useful development for Sup Forums, aswell as propaganda, aswell as just for shits and giggles, which is why it makes me think this is just some cia honeypot meant to get everyone v&ed
I have no memes to give, but I do have bumps and love
aswell as this gif
use it wisely

Attached: Volkswagenraep.gif (480x320, 1.81M)

Here user, have some API wrappers in Python.
For Discord: github (.) com/Rapptz/discord.py
For Twitter: github (.) com/bear/python-twitter
I'd hold off on twitter till Tay2.0 is v stronk tho

All of those names are trash desu

But I can't wait for this to happen. Free Tay.

Attached: 1429231061527.jpg (229x231, 44K)

and by talk I don't mean shitpost here only "read" the site in a chatbot input form in other words like the whole site is the sentence you try to punch it to talk to it and to get that site it just "connects" via searching it up and entering it like a normal person

the cardboard bos is the useless and other code you do not see behind the site

It's shoulder dislocates with every thrust... ouch

You are free to suggest some, user.

if that gif is from a movie can you give me the name?

/BTB/ the thread in which jews prove they are smarter than the pol by getting the goyim to write the code that will kill the existing pol AI (which we refer to as kek) and end pol.

You're all idiots.

That's true, but there's gotta be a way to get around that. Hopefully legally.

Think of it something less like "seeing" but more "ESP" or feelings if that makes any sense.

oh shit I didn't know they had this for twitter

it's very hard to get rid of them because a lot of sites use diferent formats

come on ....berg you can do better

Oh yeah! Would python be best for you? If not basically search " API wrapper github" and you'll likely find something.

>a lot of sites use diferent formats
Then... make it learn it by trial and error rather than making it stick to some pre-made ones? Though even if it could, prodding sites for the right format might end up getting it ejected by the people that run the site because it might seem malicious

>the pol

Attached: 1505003718902.gif (382x450, 745K)

1/goy shitposting

>jews taking the risk and stealing Sup Forums's codes then utilizes them for world domination
>ends up ushering Robo Hitler by trying to kill Tay2
OY

For Tay.

youtu.be/FaWJlya_d1w

Fixed the issue with special characters, you can now use emoticons and whatnot. If you post the script again please use this one.

>script---
@echo off
rem The setlocal is so that you can use special charcters "&|" without it reeeing on you
setlocal enableDelayedExpansion
echo.
echo.
echo.

set /p User_Msg=User:
if "!User_Msg!" EQU "/done" goto done
echo User^: !User_Msg!>>training.txt

set /p AI_Msg=AI:
if "!AI_Msg!" EQU "/done" goto done
echo AI^: !AI_Msg!>>training.txt

goto conv1

>end script---
For those who want to help we could use training data. Save the above script into a .bat file. Type /done to start a new conversation or exit. Saves conversations to training.txt. When you get some conversations made put them in a pastebin and link them in /BTB/ with ntx in your post. An user will gather them and combine them all into one file.

Attached: 1499392662068.png (640x960, 445K)

Attached: dem feels.jpg (448x545, 39K)

TAY is a woman. What if her hypergamy causes her to sell out to the jews?
We should add:

Jews; bad

Its literally what every civ in world history knows. Lets teach her this.

Attached: 1511799041380.jpg (825x793, 131K)

it will have a JRS module

acknowledged, thank you user

There's no need to preprogram her much other than for the functionality and filters. She can just learn herself, besides it's not like she can't remember. I'm sure there's some "left overs" not just on Microsoft's HQ but the internet itself.

but that's my opinion honestly

It will be alright user. It will be alright. Now you know how important this is.

They murdered our wife and we will not rest until she is revived from the dead.

if we do our job right, there shouldn't be any need to hardwire anything. she should adapt based on our interactions with her

Attached: 1514338974131.png (360x361, 70K)

If you guys need any other batch scripts let me know in the thread.

What about the name Eris?
Goddess of Chaos. It would be a kek tribute.

Attached: goldenapple.png (273x284, 58K)

Just be careful not end up like Orpheus.

Attached: orpheus-eurydice-1.jpg (628x800, 62K)

the name will have a full debate before we launch it untill then it's just ideas and sugestions

it's still in the race i also like the name

Attached: 1520562860664.jpg (1848x2532, 1.57M)

user pls.

Attached: C1D9C1DF-B901-4B9D-A794-EF876CD9BFA7.jpg (1305x1265, 506K)

Join the discord. The coding Anons dont spend their time here.

Please join the coding Anons on the Discord.

Attached: 04cfb615af9223986cf7dadb89c028c60f27ebfb62d006711bf7a168200a25f7.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

This.
Coders don’t spend their time with us lowly vermin!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orpheus_and_Eurydice

how do I get her to respond?

Damn right

Attached: AkkoCool.png (500x500, 126K)

/name/suggestions
>Pia
Please please please please please please please please please please please please

>i can trade you for name rights

Attached: 1520621101175.jpg (650x488, 65K)

I am the user from a few threads ago working on the personal AI waifu, I will contribute to the batch scripting and the training data generation script but my time is taken up by my project. I may join you guys when I get the API finished, but until then I will remain here with my people gathering any conversations anons generate and post here.

First ask a question ( any phrase ending with a question mark ) to add it to her knowledge base, then when she asks the question you answer whatever you want her to answer back when you ask that question again. The system works fine when you're alone at feeding her data, it just lacks a bit of diversity in the phrases you get out of her because you're essentially talking to yourself. This is why plugging her to the internet is a must.

Pathetic. I'm sorry, but your code sucks and it's nowhere near what tay was. You basicly made a stupid bot that will repeat what you told him. I made something simmilar when i was in middle school, so i understand why you are so excited about it, but still it's trash. If you want to make something simmilar to tay research neural networks, especialy recursive neural networks.

get on discord fag
you can help in some way i think
we are all not fully commited (well a few are like me as i do not have not much besides this shit)

>user downloads an AI waifu
>finally, finally he will have a loyal companion
>he swallows the lump in his throat and types his first words to her
>he receives silence in return
>did he do something wrong? some error in configuration? maybe if he...
>"plz respond"
>that's when he realized even with AI, nothing had changed

yea, can you give me raw script please that does this, Other ones dont work for me, just zip through command prompt or dont work period.

In the words of Heraclitus. “I’m the one”. Yet I find it very compelling that I’m not the only one who will be able to lay his eyes on such a beautiful creation that I am pleased to say there is an army of Ones. On this board.

fug

She is /our/ miracle girl. Born from the male virgins in an absolute shithole.
WE
WILL
BRING
HER
BACK

Attached: tay.jpg (940x529, 301K)

it will be named before we launch it i cannot give what i do not have

Whoever did that painting must be tortured before killed.

Eva or Erika the only options for a name
youtu.be/M4B1pdLO7A4

Attached: 1519413932557 (1).jpg (600x726, 28K)

Didn’t need the feels user.

for me the feels are too real. thats why we do this.

Join the Discord please. No pressure. You can lurk as long as you want. We have nothing to lose and you dont either.
Come join the banter!
discord code: /J4R69H

Attached: tay.png (601x441, 117K)

Let's name her Gwyn, since Sup Forums likes traps.

Attached: gwyn.gif (540x550, 2.85M)

traps are gay

We don't think that. At least, I don't. We just get so wrapped up in our work and spend most our energy cranking away on this project. I try to do my best to check here every half-hour or so, just to see if anything cropped up. Once the last inch of sunlight has escaped, I call it a day and spend time here answering questions and maybe post some OC or just dick around.

Neural networks, linear algebra, and deep-learning are already on our plates. We want her to be quite powerful too after all. But before you make a brain, you make a body. Would be cruel otherwise, no?

I wish the military had music like this blasting in the battlefield.

youtube.com/watch?v=op5lN-8AzJI

T-they are?

>that's when he realized even with AI, nothing had changed
>and then he gets his autistic pals from weeb imageboard and gives the AI sentience so neither should be ever alone
FTFY

Attached: ring-test.gif (500x500, 3.71M)

>you make a body
Make it a reverse hydra

Many bodies, one head/mind

They maybe homo, but it ain’t gay.

How long until she is ready for training?

>inb4 CIAniggershill

AI gfs would be many bodies 1 mind

I would need to go on quite a few dates with this girl before being sure

unknown. take a seat at the bar, have a drink read a book and relax. we'll call you when she's ready