Just Because

guys, last thread disappeared, please don't forget best girl
also, great show so far

But where did her Tawawas go?

That's not Camera, user. Apply yourself.

It's so boring, I dropped it after ep 2. What do you guys like about it?

Reminder that Komiya already lost just by looking at the OP. It's over.

Also fuck all of you. It's time to use the names.

fine, i only remember natsume's name

good show

any stitches yet?

so I can watch it later

>sappy teen romance shit instead of more tawawa

Shinkai was a mistake

Camera will suffer the most.

>Also fuck all of you. It's time to use the names.
Nah, the nicknames are better and allow for more shitposting.

Yeah, sure.

Just caught up with this anime and I already know who best girl is!

What's good about it?

>Hires the Tawawa guy
>Not use the Tawawa guy on tawawas.

>another romance anime with LINE
I like it

Seishun spirit kino

Don't you guys get depressed as school kids in anime are having some romance while you never ever have kissed a girl before?

pathetic

Unhygienic and unorganised!

Yes, but the fact that all these girls are suddenly interested in a new student makes it feel a little less like real life.

You mean a returning student.

S-so why is Komiya screaming at Eita? It's not gonna escalate into extreme relationship melodrama, r-right?

Camera is naturally loud. She could be saying "that's great have a nice day" and you'd be able to hear it from space.

She already lost because its a MC meets new main girl. It's obvious who will win.

Yeah, though before they even knew it was Eita in episode 1 they were still curious. I wonder if some Japanese schools are like that in real life...

I think most schools are like that nowadays, are they not? Everyone's curious about a newcomer, but I think it's more of a reserved curiosity. Nobody's willing to actually talk TO them, but they'll still talk ABOUT them.

why does everyone dress like a fucking grandma
just because its winter doesn't mean you need to shove all fashion sense out the window

Cosy style is a good style.

That scene annoyed me, the scale was terribly off so I tried to see where she should be standing. I'm bored shut up.

I could listen to lynn screaming all day

Why is she so violent?

this show is too comfy

Do you think Eita has feeling for her still? I know that his appearance did made her remember about her past crush, but I don't know if he is still hung up on her.

>Sleepy doesn't sleep
>Kaichou doesn't preside
>JUST is more Costanza than Fraser
>lazy ass shit like Camera and Trumpet
I know it's hard for imaginative shitposting to happen these days with all the epic memes but come on lads.

>Worst girl

Episode 1 bored me, but I loved this one. Do you think the onee-chan likes this guy back?

>tawawas without tawawas
whats the fucking point? fucking fagura should go back to h

I don't think she likes him but simply because she seems to have self esteem issues
>"if it were a date he'd probably take some other girl from class"
she says

QUALITY?

>Komiya
It's time to use first names.

She seems busy with stuff and also not interested with romance, so he's probably screwed

... Camera-chan?

Ena? More like Anal amirite?

Just watched episode 1. It was shit. Fitting that this thread is on the brink of death.

So how much NTR is this piece of garbage going to have?

2 episodes in and literally nothing of note has happened yet, in a generic high school setting.
I'll give it the 3 episode rule and if it still doesn't have anything interesting to offer I'm calling it quits

this is when you see it's a good show, when there's no fan service and super mini skirts everywhere

____ _______