Dragon Ball Super

Are there really people who think this shit looks good?

I think it looks great.

I think it looks amazing lol

don't care, all anime is frame-by-frame garbage anyway.

There's no way this is real

You mean the edit? Yeah, there are people who seriously think it looks good

It unfortunately is real, and it's from the Bluray to boot, you know, the thing that's supposed to be improved from the TV run.
>7 fingers

OP's pic ain't real though, it's a mockup of what Super would look in Z's art style.

Good lord Zamasu couldve had a 5-head

I think the image needs more artifacts. It's not ugly enough. Sure, Super's art is mediocre most of the time, but that example of Zamasu in the old style is just god awful. Especially with how badly the green tints transition. Hell, it looks like there's two separate light sources; one in front of Black, and the other behind the right side of regular Zamasu.

OP's mockup is just terrible, I think pic related is a much better mockup.

holy shit Whis looks exactly the same
is it just a filter?

Backgrounds are swapped for Z's pastel painted backgrounds, colors are altered by hand and tonemapping is changed, but yeah it's basically a "filter" with Super's stock linework.

Yes, they are called toeifags.

how long is the next episode going to be?
another double feature/1h or just a regular 30min one?

Regular 25min, no more specials, it was a one off since Super took two breaks recently, one in September and one at start of October, they made the special to make up for at least one of those missed days.

:(

I thought they did the special to build hype and save ratings.

I have no idea how well it worked in Japan but it was effective in the West.

Zamasu looks like a Code Lyoko character in OP's pic

Nah, it wasn't even exclusive to Super, One Piece had a special as well. Both were to make up for lost time due to the Japan history educational 72h marathon shit that happened in September. Super sacrificed it's episode in early October so One Piece could do their 1h special, and last week One Piece sacrificed its episode for Super.

Not even the worst thing and it's not cherrypicked either, that's a full 5 second long scene, not a transitional.
But pic related is like 10-15 seconds long scene and is even worse.

Goku and Whis's faces still seem off and the four on the bottom are aight but fuck me that Beerus is 10/10

I really just want the big muscles back.

Everyone in DBS is a fucking twink.

All of those are edits of scenes from Battle of Gods and Revival of F movies rather than Super, but linework is unchanged, it's still the new art style, just with filters and colors changed by hand to make it look more like the old style.
It's similar to what Toei is doing in current Universal Survival arc, where they use a filter on the linework that deliberately alters it giving it imperfections and variable line width, to appear "hand drawn", as well as color and bleach filters on top of that to make everything less "shiny" which was the main critique of Super's early look where it looked extremely shiny to the point that it looked plastic.

BEGITA BRUAAAAAA

Blame Toriyama embracing the lanklet style, be happy they didn't go full speed with Tori's current art style in the anime because then Goku and Vegeta would look like pic related.
Tori's style changed way too much.
His DBZ/Dragon Quest 5/Chrono Trigger style was the absolute peak.

Tori can be based alot of times

>The virgin Frost and chad Frieza

That's Toyotaro's drawing, user. Toyo uses a cross between original DBZ and current Tori style, same as Toei are in their anime. Toyo's is closer to nuToriyama though, but he uses more muscles than Toei for powered up forms to make up for it.

Fuck, well i always get Toyo and Tori confused all the time.
the only way i can remember is through the Toei/Toyocuck memes

That's also Toyo.
Everything that isn't the base character guidelines for the animation staff is Toyo.
Tori only does the guideline artworks you see on Toei's website, like pic related.

i've never been able to catch an episode the night of release

when does it comes out?

soon

we partyin in image

what time NIOGGER

This 720p? Who streaming nip TV

Soon

check back around 8 or 830
which is soon

nigga just check horribleshit

im on mobile how do i lower bitrate quality too sharp

Which channel? The default one?

Type streams in chat, click Castamp1 under player

I think most of the muscles are good now. The only ones that look off are Vegeta and Krillin.

The U6 Saiyans look awful though.

What chat? I think my adblocker straight up blocked it.

don't post links here fags toei always takes em down

I don't expect anything good from this show so I'm never disappointed or angry about it.
If something good DOES happen, it's "oh that's pretty neat", and if it's shit (most of the time) I don't give a shit because I'm not really paying much attention to it anyway.

Good shit

how do i make it stop freeze on mobile

Get on WiFi

Hope you fuckers ready for Gohan Blanco

RIP hitto

>tfw no gf to watch super with

why live?

Fuji tv lags for some reason

delete this

dont give the link out

it's time!

callate IDIOT!!! that is just a frame, the animation is super SMOOTH y bueno you idiot.

goku es mi pastor

>Fine but this isn't how I wanted to beat Karrotkake

>It's a sHit jobs like a bitch episode

HYPE

Time to make donuts!

just a scratch

Good stream that is not YouTube.

Does it exist?>

Remember when Gohan fags used this as "absolute proof that CHADhan is the survivor". "This is your final 4 everyone!" They said

>Not even a week later, Hit is already gone
HAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS STARTING

Two more minutes

What's this expression trying to convey

>he doesn't have a stream ready RIGHT NOW

user PLEASE MINE KEEPS LAGGING SAUCE

Where?

FUCKING SCREAMERS.

MODS PLS DELETE

and there it is. thanks frieza.

IT'S HERE

I look even better

And no one was surprised.

> Episode starts with Frieza being based as fuck

I like it already

holy fuck Jontron went SSJ4

Can't be bothered after a 50 hour workweek to use my shoddy mental nip understanding to watch Hit get bodied. I'll wait for the subs.

Freeza ruined it with the "This brings back memories from Namek"

BASED Frieza

Pathetic.

You'd have to be a fool to be surprised even without that line.

>Episode title: "Extreme Battle of Another Dimension! Hit vs Jiren!!"

>Freeza: "Nobody can see us, so..." he fires a blast.

>Freeza has given Goku a little bit of his ki.

>Freeza even quotes Goku's dialogue to him on Namek: "You should be able to move, even with your body in that state"

>Freeza knows Goku's the only one who can possible beat Jiren. He tells him the gods called his new power "Ultra Instinct".

They made Jiren too cute.

Frieza is a top lad.

>>Freeza: "Nobody can see us, so..." he fires a blast.

Fucking lewd.

So Saiyan men like strong-willed women. Do Saiyan women like physically strong men and great fighters?

jajaja

namekians!

>Jiren, to Hit: "Do you really intend to defeat me?" Hit: "That's my job"

>Hit's using his dimension-moving technique to leave mirages behind (hence the "another dimension" of the title, I suppose)

>Jiren tells Hit to stop just doing the same thing over and over, but Hit says this too is part of his job.

GOKU, WATCH YOUR BUTT!

STREAM IS DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DOSE

DOSE

They're going to do the gif. Somebody stop these crazy docs.

Jesus

stream are laggy and getting shut down wtf

I just watched the new DBS episode. Ribrianne is still in.

Can she just fuck off already? Jesus.