What is the end game of the central bank hyper-monetization programme?

What is the end game of the central bank hyper-monetization programme?

Attached: more%20and%20more.jpg (586x622, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yardeni.com/pub/peacockfedecbassets.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=X8vNU_HgnZU
youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q&bpctr=1520737740
nytimes.com/2017/07/24/us/politics/us-inflation-remains-low-and-thats-a-problem.html
washingtonexaminer.com/fed-official-inflation-is-simply-not-a-problem/article/2612053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not sure what this graph means but its very steep inclination makes me nervous

globalization

they're pumping up the stock market, that's it

the central banks are working for the elites

look at page 2 figure 4

yardeni.com/pub/peacockfedecbassets.pdf

Isn't it obvious? To own everything and everyone.

>too late for well paying boomer job
>too late for stock marked pump
>just in time to experience the second depression which will be worse than the first one and might not even end
nice

nothing, debt isn't that much of a problem, Sup Forums is retarded as usual and doesn't understand fiscal/monetary policy

> I wouldn't worry about it, you in

The right axis is as a percent of GDP. Sure, debt doesn't matter, but when has monetary manipulation been at this percentage of the total economy of a nation? Never, not even when fighting a world war. The banks are going all out to pick up everything they can find, and paying for it with money that doesn't exist.

is this the same as QE ?

That's not even about the debt swampnigger. The percentage is the balance sheet of the Central Bank to that's nation's GDP. It has to do with QE.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8vNU_HgnZU
>a video on the subject

Attached: ropehypothesis.png (602x318, 252K)

Attached: 1520516519850.png (500x652, 521K)

Honestly not sure. The central banks are kind of like (((golems))) that got free at this point I think. The kind of just do what they want now. I'm not sure even they know why they do what they do or what they even want.

They just are.

To stabilise inflation and combat extremes of growth/recession

Everyone fuck off with this anti-CB shit its the one thing that separates us from animals

There's literally nothing wrong with CB assets

>Everyone fuck off with this anti-CB shit its the one thing that separates us from animals
>CBs are the reason humans and animals are not alike
kys

Attached: 20d.png (680x480, 453K)

>great depression made scientifically
>made a poor class and gun taxes to keep poor people from having guns
nope theyre the whole problem

Attached: scientically-depression-lindbergh.jpg (364x516, 68K)

I'd like to see a rabbit enact the monetary policy that saved the global banking system (and by extension the global economy)

Attached: bernanke.jpg (1400x786, 615K)

you are not even trying. no fish for you

>tricking people to continue using their shit
watch this fucking videolinked there and go kys all you attempting to do is atempt to take over the entire world since your such a fuciking pussy pyschopathic nigger lover

They are hoping that after whatever happens next, the banks will be in the position to buy up all the property and come out in control.

Most banks don't want property. They lose money on that stuff.

They want cash...which they make out of thin air anyway.

>1930's fed
>Before modern economics
>Before Keynes
>Still on gold standard
Yeah totally the same thing

Yeah I don't have an hour of time to watch two lolbertarians go back and forth about how "le ackshually, government bonds are literally worthless, the global government debt is going to spiral"

Attached: rusian trolls.jpg (1215x320, 77K)

State control of formerly private assets.

Chart isn't about debt. And over indebtedness is absolutely a problem. Ask Greece and Puerto Rico

yea because it says what you faggots are doing
basing money or what we see as value, on human lives, which you believe are owed a debt to, which btw is already ante'd up for since you placed a valuve on a life, like this was done before 1930's NIGGER
in case you didnt know you nigger, THE BLACK MARKET IS the blueprint for it

is the plan to get us so far in debt we can never pay back the interest so they just seize america

fugggg jews need to be stopped at all costs

Unironically Crypto. The old form of money will die a painful death. The technocratic jubilee be fully realized soon

Attached: IMG_2973.jpg (578x779, 185K)

your a godamn moron
its an example of how useless and a test of how stupid fiat money is.

>wastes electric for nothing

good job retard moron. why not just print it out. saves time and money and electric. fuck you idiot

you dont know what any thing of value is anyway. you thik you deserve shit and shut your fucking mouth about any thing of saying shit

You are a fucking idiot. YOu do nothing of value. your statement has 0 valuie.

The value of currency fundamentally stems from its ability to pay down tax obligations to the issuing country, it isn't tied to human lives

that made sense in the old days when the state needed silver+gold to pay its obligations.

Now that the state can make infinite money out of thin air...why even collect taxes?

YOu dont know shit.
its based on the population. the debt is unable to be paid off, the only thing a coutnry can do is print more money. then more money gets used. so the population has to keep increasing

thats pretty much the end game. you retards printing money know that and are only trying to keep everything being valued to yuor shit so you can fuck up everything acting like you own shit
its the same fucking run around in circles game with you niggers

also>
your fucking trying to explode the population with niggers
and balance whitee paying taxes or ways to pay to fund niggers black lives
youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q&bpctr=1520737740

Is radical doomsday prepping the only solution?

Attached: f756877.jpg (849x1539, 392K)

>Now that the state can make infinite money out of thin air...why even collect taxes?
The US government only wants USD because its their preferred store of value. An inflation spiral would not be beneficial to long term finance of the US government.

Also I should probably point out that the monetary policy is set by the fed which is kept a private entity so that politicians and the government cannot manipulate the money supply in order to bring about short-term and politically favourable economic conditions.

> the debt is unable to be paid off, the only thing a coutnry can do is print more money. then more money gets used. so the population has to keep increasing
Ok then retard put your money short US government bonds then given they have a value infinitely many times what they're worth. Market economies would have to be fundamentally flawed for government bonds to be so fucking overvalued.

Also see above, government can't create money to pay down debt. The fed is private and should not be audited for this very reason.

Whoever did the colours on that graph should kill themselves

I meant inflation, didn't look at the chart lol
nytimes.com/2017/07/24/us/politics/us-inflation-remains-low-and-thats-a-problem.html
washingtonexaminer.com/fed-official-inflation-is-simply-not-a-problem/article/2612053

My point still stands that ron paul supporters don't understand economics, they are hillbilly trailer trash who base policy upon gut feelings

the gringos are getting indebted to fuel china asension

international banking system is retards proof, there is no way out, balance sheets are risen from common consensus

in reality the us can outright refuse to pay back, but they will never get to dismantle the system because china will be there to back it up, what will happen? economic isolation, all nations think they can survive it, protip: no one has ever done it