Doug Ford is the new Conservative Leader

GRAVY TRAIN'S GOT BREAKS, BOYS.
>cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-progressive-conservatives-pcs-new-leader-election-1.4571014

Attached: 593482582001_5721988397001_5721985799001-vs.jpg (960x540, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-progressive-conservatives-pcs-new-leader-election-1.4571014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1501935942245.png (850x719, 395K)

Isn't this guy's brother that crack addict?
How would that impact Canadians' opinion of him?

Considering the diesel dyke we have in office, not that badly.

people loved Rob Ford, this is a good development

hes not the new leader tho

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-progressive-conservatives-pcs-new-leader-election-1.4571014

Libshits used the media to spread Rob's crack addiction like it was the only thing about him. Those same "tolerant liberals" who love using taxpayer money to put up safe injection sites and help out all the drug addicts Tore Rob a new one when he started doing crack. Most middle to lower class Torontonians know he only started doing drugs because of the stress from the media hounding him. They were literally on his driveway every morning because they hated the guy and he was mayor of Toronto, Canada's most liberal city.

don't speak ill of the dead
he was a great man

be patient...

Attached: rford.jpg (1024x806, 198K)

>justifying drug use in a representative office
is this a common opinion??

You gotta compare that with the fact that the current PM is a soy addict.

Attached: doug ford chinese.png (1279x722, 978K)

Can't be worse than justifying sharia law in a representative office, Muhammad.

wtf is happening to this board lmao

he will be

conservatives are degenerates

Only sucks didn't like Rob. Doug will win the election handily since his opponent's approval ratings are in the teens.

Trudeau is a pot head, its not as bad as you would think desu

Go back to your containment country.

Don't forget NDP always help vote split. I figure Ford minority is the most likely outcome.

Ford will increase turnout among people that don't usually vote, same as Trump

Attached: Doug ford drug dealer.jpg (766x726, 204K)

I'm 19 and I'll be voting for the first time for him. It's the closest I'll get to voting for a Trump-esque candidate I guess.

lol

he was dying and decided to try crack

rob was the only thing holding back that fucking retarded light rail expansion

>thats right goy we need more trains doesn't matter that the concrete on the gardener is foam held up by failing steal, also please ignore the drug addict communist tent city under it k thnx

that's not really true. The issue with Rob is that he'd start drinking and wouldn't stop, and when he was drunk he was up for literally anything, including hanging out with black drug dealers and smoking a pipe while calling trudeau a faggot.
Guy had no self control, he couldn't even stick to his diet.

Just scouted out r_onguardforthee, that's exactly that is happening. They are fighting over whether to vote Liberal or NDP to stop him.

Shouldn't it be r_onguardforxir?

>call yourself a conservative
>vote for a left wing party

ok.
First of all if you're on reddit you should be aware of the reality that most of the posters are paid shills.

Could be prime ground to spread a little mayhem.

Post shilling NDP (to split the vote) and post as both sides saying inflammatory things to rile people up against each other.

Why are people shilling this retard?

Who, faggot. Give us a quick rundown

He's the brother of the guy who was mayor of Toronto and made international news for getting caught smoking crack on camera.

He's honestly the closest thing we'll ever get to a Trump and I'm so glad he won the PC leadership.

Rob is a legend. People loved the man. Only the leftiest (((media))) hated him.

Sound familiar?

Is he actually conservative? What's his stance on immigration?

How active are the salt mines over there?

immigration has nothing to do with this process, he's running for the province not the country.
The important stances that he takes is cutting out of control spending by the liberals, and tearing up our lesbian premiere's sex ed curriculum, which is currently teaching 11 year olds how to give a blow job and 13 year olds to have anal sex....as well as teaching children that there's no such thing as gender and 4 year old boys can choose to be girls if they like.

Having him as premiere will be a good fuck you to the federal liberal government and lefty shit tards in Toronto.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-progressive-conservatives-pcs-new-leader-election-1.4571014
tent city where?

ex city coucillor and brother of the previous late meme mayor
meme mayor won due to populism similar to trump eg memes and the more the media tried to bash him for being a dumb hoser the more people solidified their vote for him
owns a label company he inherited
had behind the door meetings with real estate boys along with his brother to have a stubby billion dollar subway built to fucking nowhere (instead of a large lrt line) during their time as city councillors
now new ontario leader for the cuckservative party of canada

I would vote for doug if only our elections weren't literally a choice between jeb bush and clinton. Both parties policies are a full circle on economics, both are for liquidating our public assests, both want mass immigration.

I'm voting for accelerationism so actual not cucked party will rise in the future.

This

Back when I was a blue pilled faggot, I hated Rob Ford over the crack. Now, I see the hypocrisy of drug use. I don’t like that he did it but damn, I miss him

t. John A Macdonald

We can all thank CTV News for this wonderful development.

Attached: 1517878201898.jpg (546x366, 47K)

Tag line: He didn't inhale.

sweet revenge.
I didnt want a three woman race for premier fucking christ ill move back to burgerstan before that happens

Wrong she is pumping more T then Doug even if he had a third testicle.

But they sent everyone home and haven't announced a new leader yet.

Attached: go home.jpg (986x938, 170K)